Amber - Cover

Amber

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Amber is coming for the summer and it will be one to not forget. This is the first weekend of the beginning of a change for Leon Benton, a high school history teacher. It has been a long time coming since the change in his daughter almost two years ago.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Teacher/Student  

They make it through dinner without incident. Leon was caught up in all Amber had done in the last year—everything ranging from school to athletics to after school activities, and of course, her change. Then they go for ice cream. Amber gets a vanilla cone—he favorite—and Leon gets a sundae. They then decide to sit and enjoy the cool air and outdoors. Amber is an outdoor enthusiast. Leon hopes that she will be interested in taking a camping trip this summer. It is something that he aims to bring up before too long.

While they sit there they have minor chit chat, but they mostly focus on eating their ice cream. Leon uses a spoon for his while Amber uses her tongue. Many times they lock eye and she licks the come in such a way that his thoughts fly to the dirty side of things. That change must also do wonders for the tongue. Leon’s prick swells hard in his pants while he imagines that luscious tongue wrapped around his shaft, slowly working up to the tip. The thought of so much pleasure from his daughter is obviously too much for him and he busts right there in his pants as he sits across from her.

“Is everything all right, Daddy?” she moans, as it is obviously clear on her father’s face that something is amiss.

“I’m fine, sweetheart,” he answers through gritted teeth. His cock isn’t done with just one squirt. He shudders through two more before the pulsating subsides.

She laughs and says, “It looks like you just had an orgasm.”

Leon’s face reddens and he fights to force the blood away from it. “Does your mother let you talk that way?” he chides her.

“Of course,” she answers with a smile. “You should hear the tales of her and Bill when they have sex.”

Leon doesn’t typically think of Bill David, his ex-wife’s new husband. New might not be the word most optimal. Sarah has been married to the guy for nearly ten years now and he is seventeen years her senior. Leon doesn’t know what she sees in the man besides his money. Bill had been divorced for three years when they met. He has custody of his two children, Robert the oldest at seventeen and Sabrina who is fourteen.

“She shares her sex life with you?” he asks totally in disbelief.

“Of course,” Amber giggles a little. “But you should hear them when they go at it.”

“Alright, alright,” her father says, holding up his hands to stop her from saying anymore. “I’ve heard enough.” Just where did my innocent child go and who is sitting in front of me?

“I’m sorry, Daddy,” she says, looking at him with sad looking eyes. “Did I embarrass you?”

It is Leon’s turns to laugh now. “No. I am just not interested in hearing about your mother’s sex romps with her husband.”

Silence falls over them as they just sit and stare at one another. Then they both break out in laughter. When they finally settle down, their ice creams are nearly melted and not worth finishing. “Well kiddo, are you ready to get that movie?” Leon asks.

“Sure,” she says, standing up. “Do I get to pick it this time?”

“Yeah, why not,” Leon shrugs. “Just don’t make it some sappy love story with all that mushy stuff in it.”

“But those are the best,” she says pretending to whine.

“We’ll see,” he says, feeling the need to give in. Leon stands up, feeling the sticky wetness of cum pressing against his skin. He looks down and is thankful to not see a large spot from it. If this keeps happening he will need to bring a change of underwear everywhere he goes with her.

After throwing away what is left of their ice creams they head for the car. But before they get in, Amber gives her father a huge hug. Her breasts push against his chest and her groin mashes with his. He fights hard to keep himself from getting hard, but it is no use and damn impossible, not with her young luscious body pressing against him like that. She holds him there for an extra few seconds and when she finally pulls away, she doesn’t say anything, only smiles. They climb in the car and head for the rental store.


Leon and Amber browse through the store, moving from aisle to aisle. It’s few and far between that there are still video stores, what with Netflix and Red Box. But these stores still hold a charm that cannot be found anywhere else and not every movie can be found there. Plus it gives Leon the chance to hang back and just watch his daughter’s hips sway back and forth. She is wearing a tight pair of jeans and a tight white shirt that shows off all her teenage features. Leon isn’t really concerned with looking for a movie as much as he is in watching Amber’s ass. He loses track of time and almost doesn’t hear her when she finally finds a movie she likes.

“Dad,” she says probably for the third time. “I found the one I want to watch.” She holds it out for him and Leon takes it.

To say the least, Leon is shocked. In his hand he hold 9 ½ Weeks starring Mickey Rourke and Kim Basinger. The movie has sex—a whole lot of it. He had watched the movie a few times with dates and it usually led to sex before the movie was even finished. There are scenes using food, but the most memorable part is when Kin Basinger’s character is blindfolded and Mickey Rourke’s character melts ice cubes on her naked body. This is definitely one not on Netflix or in a Red Box.

Leon looks up from the movie to his daughter who just stands there with the biggest smile yet since she arrived. He shakes his head, more in disbelief than anything. “Are you sure this is what you want?”

“Of course, silly,” she says playfully. “I wouldn’t have picked it out otherwise.”

“Alright,” Leon sighs. “But don’t you get any ideas in your head.”

Her smile turns into a devious grin and then she says, “Don’t you worry, Daddy, you’re safe with me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.