Amber - Cover

Amber

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Prologue

Fantasy Sex Story: Prologue - Amber is coming for the summer and it will be one to not forget. This is the first weekend of the beginning of a change for Leon Benton, a high school history teacher. It has been a long time coming since the change in his daughter almost two years ago.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Teacher/Student  

I wake up with two young pussies still in my arms and smile to myself. I linger here for a few minutes enjoying their warmth before finally deciding to get up. I would like nothing more than to just stay here, playing with them while they sleep, but my bladder is screaming to be emptied. I managed to leave the bed without disturbing either of them and head straight to the bathroom, shutting the door behind me.

Standing before the almighty porcelain throne, I grab my dick and drain it. My bladder feels instant relief and right as I finish draining the remnants of the night before I hear the door open behind me. I don’t spin around and instead take my time to shake away the excess droplets. There isn’t a reason to hurry or become suddenly shy, especially since I am already butt ass naked. And before I do have a chance to turn around a pair of arms wrap around my waist and then a pair of hands grabs my dick. I smile and let the hands work their magic, helping my dick along until it is stiff as a board. I don’t really need any help, but regardless it is very welcome. Then I turn around and am shocked to see Renata standing in front of me, totally naked.

“I thought I’d take advantage of no one being awake to have some fun with you,” she says, using her best little teenage smile. “I thought maybe we can start with me sucking off that big dick of yours.”

I look from her face to her tits which are full and gorgeous. She has nice, large dark areolas with two very hard and erect nipples. From there my eyes wondered lower to settle on her pussy. Her clit has a ring that the night before I wasn’t able to see and below it sits the other hanging from one of her pussy lips. Her mound, like the rest of her is smooth as silk. She stands in a slight pose letting me observe her young body. When my eyes wonder back up to meet hers, she smiles. Then without a word, she is on her knees and my dick is lodged in her mouth. She stroked my shaft as she sucks. And this girl is ferocious with it like a dog with a bone. My body shudders while her hot mouth lubricates my dick. There is so much saliva on me that it slowly pours down my shaft and onto my balls.

“Oh that’s it,” I moan. “That’s going to make me cum.”

She increases her sucking, moving faster and faster. My dick throbs harder as I feel a swelling in my balls. And before I know it I am telling her I am cumming. Renata pulls my dick from her mouth and a second later I bust all over her tits.

“Mmm,” she purrs. “That’s what I like.” Then using my dick like a spatula, she swirls cum around, spreading it all over her chest. She stands and grabs my hand, pulling me over to the sink where she crawls onto the sink and places her hands on my head. “Let me see what your tongue feels like.” Then she is pushing me down between the silky, soft thighs.

I stick out my tongue, settling it on her clit ring. As I lick her clit, I use my tongue to flip the ring. Then I move down lover, sliding my tongue into her juice soaked hole. I twirl around the ring on her pussy lip for a moment before returning to the clit ring. This young girl wants an orgasm and I mean to give her one. So I bite down onto the ring and pull softly. A soft purr spreads from her lips, so I dive right in. I clench down on her clit, rubbing it between my teeth. Her body shivers and her legs tremble. I know she is close so I let go of her clit and go back to her cunt hole. I tease her by licking her pussy lips, twirling my tongue around the ring. Her hips move against my mouth but I resist going any further until I know I have taken her almost to her limit then I stab my tongue in her hole.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.