Breathless Shades - Cover

Breathless Shades

Copyright© 2018 by Smirkin

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A young man is ignored by a popular girl for long enough that he takes matters into his own hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cream Pie  

I finished sliding the bill the across the bar top as I leaned forward slightly. Taking a bit of time to myself to actually admire her. She was cute enough, dirty blonde hair that ended around her jaw. It had a cute messy look to it as if she had been running her hands through it often to brush it away from her face. Kind eyes, perhaps too kind but there was something more behind them. Something that said she had a hint of need. It told me she wasn’t as innocent as she appeared to be, that she may even be looking for what I could offer. I’m not sure that’s what I want though. I want to surprise and to catch off guard. Seems to me that with her she would quickly adapt and beg for it, it’s hard to say for certain. Or it could be some trap to catch guys on their bad behavior. For now I’ll just watch her pour my drink. With her turned around fiddling with something on the counter along the back wall. Allowing me to get a better view of her tight ass in those jeans. Looks as though she’s trying to get a new bottle open which is fine honestly. I’m quite enjoying the angle each time her hips turn. “Having a bit of difficulty?” I can’t help but chuckle lightly while asking. A brief smile over her shoulder is the only reply I get as she loosens the the cap with a sigh and begins to pour a drink. “Looks like you got it figured out,” smiling as I reach for the glass from her hands. “Yes, I don’t know why it was giving me such trouble.” Hard not to notice the flustered look on her face as she tends to the next customer.

Sipping my drink as it heats my throat on its travels down I turn around on my stool and observe the crowd. Looking for those pretty faces that just call to me. There are many pretty women here ... But I’m looking for something particular. A slight innocent perhaps. Then again I may be looking in the wrong place all together. The thought of looking for an innocent woman in a bar gives me something to chuckle at while taking another warm sip, “Stahhh, that’s good stuff.” Then I saw her, a cute little blonde sitting in a corner by herself. She looked sort of lost, perhaps confused even. As if she had been waiting for someone who either didn’t show up, or is very late to arriving. It may be my window needed though. I finish the last few drops of my drink and gesture to the bartender for another. Switching my focus back the little pretty thing in the corner. Wearing a solid pink t-shirt with a short denim skirt. Her hair pulled back into a ponytail. She held the appearance of the average woman. It’s close to what I’m wanting, average. Not a snooty bitch, or a frisky one. Simply average, unsuspecting, and more than likely isn’t prepared for any form of an attack. Especially not when planning to meet a friend or the sorts which I suspect is the case.

Hearing the faint tap against the bar-top as the glass is set down, I place another bill on the counter and pick up the beverage. Stepping up from stool I give my shirt a quick brush and set my sights on my new target. Wonder if she’ll be shy, or meek. I don’t see her being much of a wild cat. A fighter? Perhaps when cornered. Walking towards her table I notice her eyes scanning and her gaze meet mine a few times. I can imagine her hoping to herself that I’m on my way to someone else. I take my time, with each casual step forward. Watching her fidget and fumble with the straw of her beverage while trying to blend in. Which she was doing horribly, she stood out as if there were a neon arrow pointing at her reading ‘Free Meal Here!’ I’d be surprised if no one else had noticed her.

Approaching the table I reach out to set my glass down and pulled the chair out to sit down. “I hope you don’t mind, didn’t look like your friend was showing up. No need for a pretty girl to be sitting by herself.” Flashing a grin as I sat back and made myself comfortable. Her cheeks had become a soft red shade as she covered her mouth slightly as if trying to hide the smile that was peeking around the edges of her fingers.

“What makes you think I was waiting for someone?”

“It’s simple ... You’re here, alone at this table and watching the door as if a celebrity were going to walk through any moment.”

“Am not! I may have looked a few times in quick glances ... When I’d hear the door open, that’s all.”

“Oh come on. You were waiting for someone, a friend? A girlfriend? Maybe a guy?”

She quickly looked away pretending something had caught her attention. Another sip, another swallow, and another heated trail to my stomach. Pulling my lips back slightly as I glide my fingertips over the rim of the short glass. I assume it’s a guy she was waiting on since she brushed the question off and is displaying a simple fluster.

“Okay, fine. You don’t have to answer that, it’s cool. What’s your name?”

“I’m not really sure I want to answer that either ... I’m sorry, you seem nice and friendly but I’m not really interested.”

“Interested? I’m just here enjoying my drink and making sure you’re not awkwardly sitting alone. That’s all.”

“Are you sure, that’s all?”

“No, I’m some crazed axe murderer looking for my next victim to chop into a million bits. While weeping about mommy issues.”

We had both found a chuckle in that and it seemed to be enough to put her at a bit of ease. Although she was going to be my next. That part was the truth. Axe murderer? Nah too messy and never know if I may want to come back to them. In the ground would prove that to be quite difficult and isn’t my interest. We continued chatting or trying to. She was hard to talk to. She held her barrier up well, it took humor to bring that wall down. Even if some of the humor was true, she didn’t need to know that yet though. It would be seen soon enough. Not sure where though, or exactly how. The ‘how’ would come with the ‘where’ but for now I need to get her guard down a bit more. Also need to continue to appear friendly and somewhat caring, the real me would scare her off or offend her before I even had the chance to say boo.

The drinks continued to flow, even accompanied each other to the bar for a few of them. Yep, she was warming up to me. At least the alcohol was, which is fine by me. Doesn’t matter either way what caused her to loosen up. “Would you be interested in getting out of here? It’s a bit stuffy.” Hopefully she’s comfortable enough so that we can leave. I was ready to see what else she would loosened up about. “Yes! I could use some air,” she seemed eager to leave with me. Beginning to wonder if she’s drunk, not that I would mind. It would actually make it that much sweeter. Probably funny as well, I still sense that fighter inside of her. Drunken fists and slurred pleas could be fun. “Then let’s go,” extending my hand to her as I stand. As expected she grabs ahold of it and pulls herself up from her seat with a giggle. Swiping her free hand along her face towards her ponytail on either side. It’s safe to say the alcohol has taken a bite of her balance as well. She wobbles slightly in her heels. Forcing me to use both arms to keep her upright. “You okay?” I laugh while she gives me a goofy look and reaches to remove her high-heeled shoes. “I am now! Lettttssss go! Lead the way!”

Well I can’t keep the lady waiting. I swing us both by the bar to pay the tab and leave the bartender a generous tip before we reach the exit of the establishment. Pushing against the door with my weight and waving the drunken girl through, who has yet to give me a name. Eh, it doesn’t really matter though I suppose. I can always look at her license or identification card later if I really want to know. Stepping through and letting the door close itself behind me I draw in a deep breath. I have to say the night air is nice, it seems peaceful with the sounds of the bar contained inside. “So ... Where would you like to go?” I use the moment to admire her figure more now that I have the room to stand back and view her standing. I’m sort of hoping she suggests us to go somewhere that would involve a drive ... Perhaps her place would even work. “There’s ... a park just down the streeet, we could enjoy a brief walk,” she spoke in almost a whisper while swinging her high-heels around. “Ohhhkay ... Then we will go to the park. You’re going to have to lead us this time though. I’m not sure where it’s at.”

She swung one of her shoes and began walking. Well I certainly followed the view. I watched each step she took, every motion of her calves, each rotation of her delicate ankles. Observing the toned skin as her barefeet continued across the concrete. Her denim skirt easily followed every sway of her hips. Just enough definition showed from her skirt to make me want even more what was hiding beneath the fabrics. Cannot forget that long blonde ponytail either, the perfect handle. She talked and I responded with “Mmhmm” and “Oh I agree.” To be truthful, I have no clue what she was talking about. I seem to have a bad case of not listening to women while they speak.

“Just ... Up ahead ... is the park,” she spoke softly. She stumbled as she had finished the last word but was somewhat quick to catch herself. Which is a good thing because I certainly wouldn’t have. I had been too busy watching from behind and thinking about each part of her it could imagine enjoying. Nearing the entrance I could see that it appeared deserted. It made sense for it to be empty, it was late after-all. I let my hand brush against the sides of the hedging, listening to clusters of shrubbery rustle with each continued passing. It’s also dimly lit, which can prove to be an advantage with her slightly under the influence. It’s hard for me to gauge because she doesn’t seem to have much of a slur but there’s definitely a delay in responses and can see it in her walk. Walking through the entrance I wondered if she had a favorite location within or not.

“Do you come here often?”

“Uhhh ... Sometimes ... I think.”

“Heh. You think? Is there anything in particular you like about here?”

“Well duh ... I like the running and walking trails.”

“I see, and why don’t you show me some of these trails.”

“Sure! We can explore the whole park! It will be fun!”

I guess she thought it was a good time to try to perform a cart-wheel or I think that’s what she was trying to do. Her hands spun onto the ground and her ass just kind of fell. I had to duck out-of-the-way while laughing when one of her shoes came flying at me. She let them go wherever they landed. Yeah ... I’m not sure that had gone the way she was hoping it would, regardless it was pretty funny. She looks to me like I had pushed her over, offended almost.

“Are you alright?”

“Yeah, good ... I’m fine ... No worries.”

“Are you certain?”

“Of course! Let’s get back to what we were discussing.”

“You ... Showing me the trails you like?”

“OH YEAH! You ... can lead.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.