Breathless Shades - Cover

Breathless Shades

Copyright© 2018 by Smirkin

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young man is ignored by a popular girl for long enough that he takes matters into his own hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cream Pie  

Thump ... Thump ... I sigh as I open one eye. Barely, but I open it as I shift my single eye to the clock and see the illuminated time displayed. Trying to focus my attention while the urge to close my eye is strong. I see the vibrant red numbers informing me it’s 9:13 A.M. I sigh again and let out a long grunt. I roll onto my back and stare at the ceiling. Staring at the light fixture, my slight reflection in the metal trim. I begin feeling my lid shutting as I force myself to open again. This time opening both, wide. I pull my hands to my face, rubbing them on each side as I yawn loudly. I stretch my legs as I kick off the blankets. Well ... I try to, my foot seems to tangle into a sheet, giving me a bit of trouble. I sort of kick my feet in a bit of a tantrum until it’s free.

Thump.

“HEY! I know you’re out there!”

Thump...

“Lemme the fuck OUTTA HERE!”

I can’t help but laugh as I sit up staring at the closet. The voice muffled slightly, but still clear. Guess the alarm Belle is ringing, I should get up anyway. I swing my legs over the edge of the bed as I stand. I stretch a bit more as I walk around the bed, glancing at the door. I wiggle the knob a bit as I walk by.

“Waaaah! Lemme outta heeeere. Boo Hoo!” I mock.

I head to the bathroom to take a piss. I don’t bother shutting the door, not like anyone can see me ... Once I begin relieving myself I look around at the mess on the walls. Wondering who the fuck decorated the room. Pink wallpaper, green sink ... It even matches the toilet. What the hell? ... I shake my head while flushing. Turn the water on long enough to wet my hands before wiping them onto a nearby towel. Thoughts of Radhika creep back into my mind. Thoughts of her thong, that’s sitting safe and sound in my glove box. Turning the water off I notice Belle’s clothing, folded. Sitting on the counter, nice and neat. I move her bra that’s sitting on top to find a nice pair of panties. I glanced up at myself in the mirror, grinning. Almost like I’m waiting for myself to give approval to take them. I laugh as I grab, heading through the door while holding them up. I look around for my bag so I can put this little treasure away, walking while scanning.

Thump...

I hear the door knob rattle with that thump ... What the fuck is she doing in there? I look around the room once more before remembering my bag is in the closet as well. I walk to the door and swiftly open it and look down. First thing I see is Belle ... She had scooted herself some to the door, and looks as though she’d been hitting the door with her head. Trying to picture it in my head seems to have been an interesting sight. Kind of wish I could have seen it! Glancing about quickly in an attempt to locate my bag. Soon to find it sort of shuffled behind Belle. Reaching over her I grab it, toss her panties inside as I take the bag and set it by the bed.

“So ... Do you plan to untie me?! Like ... ummm ... Now?” She says with a hint of frustration.

“Should I?” I grin as I sit down briefly on the edge of the bed watching her facial expressions. She seems shocked at first, then it’s like I can see her trying to process what I said. Then it switches to an offended expression. I’m not sure if she even knows what she’s trying to think.

“Just fucking untie me! You’ve left me in here tied up like a damn hog all night!” She states. Her southern twang becoming more noticeable as her frustration grows.

I tilt my head, casually watching her. Expressing no emotion or revealing any thoughts. Those grey eyes, staring me down. Waiting ... Waiting for me to move, to get up. Waiting for a response as she watches me.

“Please...” She whimpers as she pouts to me.

I stand up as I feel the arousal beginning to rise within myself again. Observing her nude body, with her arms and legs secured behind her by the excess rope of the noose. Which is still around her delicate neck, helping prevent her from wriggling too much. She gets brief look of relief across her face ... As if she believes I’ve felt some form of pity or remorse. Or that I’m going to free her...

I take a step forward as I grin down at her and gently reach to my shaft, and stroke its length. Watching her expression change very quickly so something more of dread. I take several more steps as I reach down, grabbing a fistful of her hair and begin dragging her body from the closet. Each tugging pull against her hair, dragging her bare breasts across the carpeted floor. Every kick and pull causing her to briefly apply pressure to her throat as she jerks against the noose. Trying desperately to kick and break free. Her disgruntled screams fueling my urge and desire even more to fuck her. She has such a tone to her voice, whether excited or in fear, it’s so fucking sexy. I want to hear her whimper, scream, moan, grunt, yell, cry. I grip her hair, jerking her head up as I view her face. A startled look gleaming in her eyes, her nostrils flaring as she bites her lip. She’s trying her best to hold back, to prevent the tears. She’s probably used to giving what she wanted of herself and getting the same in return. Don’t think she enjoys it just being taken from her and used as a cheap thrill.

“Are you ready to give me what I want again, Belle?” Grinning into her face as I observe every tremble.

“Please ... Please just untie me.” Her voice shakes as she stares.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.