Breathless Shades - Cover

Breathless Shades

Copyright© 2018 by Smirkin

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young man is ignored by a popular girl for long enough that he takes matters into his own hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cream Pie  

You sit there and see me, you even look right pass me. Pretending I’m not even there. Seems the only time you notice me is if I’m competing with others for your attention. Well that’s not my style ... I don’t compete, I don’t play your fucking games, it’s my way or no way. You’re either here ... Or you’re not. You’re one of those women who have to have all the attention all the time and when it’s not on you ... You make it about you ... One way or another. You occasionally whisper sweet nothings or simple greetings ... Hoping to spark my attention so you can toy with me and try to flaunt me about in front of others like a fucking trophy. I am not some damn prize to show off and try to make it seem like I chased you. No ... Indeed I don’t waste my time chasing your kind ... Bitches like you chase me ... Maybe you need to be reminded of that the next time you pass by.

Sure enough the next day came and you were flirting with others almost as if you were bringing them right to me, making me view it while doing so...

“Oh ... Hey ... Sup” you say while looking at me toying your fingers through the guys hair.

You can’t even sound fucking genuine, at least pretend better. Though I’m not even sure what I expect from you ... I watch you straddle his lap, laughing and playing, running your fingers through his hair and continue to look over your shoulder at me occasionally to see if I’m watching. You’re able to see me staring at you coldly. No emotion displayed. No feeling shown in my eyes. Fuck, it probably doesn’t even seem like I’m looking at you ... But I am and I’m planning and plotting. Deciding what it is that I’m going to show you, just to prove a point. You want the attention so bad, then I’ll give you exactly what you’re looking for ... and more.

It isn’t long before I see my opportunity arise as you leave the room and I assume head to the restroom. I wait a few moments as I look around, and casually stand to leave and attempt to follow and find you. Though it shouldn’t be hard. You’re fairly predictable, you have probably gone to the restroom, checked your makeup and gone to the last stall ... Because it tends to be the larger of the selection and you being Little Miss Fucking Perfect, need to feel as if you’re on a damn throne and treat the rest of us as your jesters. Well ... We shall see about that today. I’ll gladly entertain you today and give you an experience you won’t soon forget...

I swing the bathroom door open, hearing the knob smash into the wall from impact. I step through calm and casually, and raise my head slightly as I look around the room with an arched brow. I can smell your perfume, I know you’re in here ... It’s a sickening sweetness, I don’t know how the others can even stand to be around it. A horrid strawberry and what’s supposed to be cream? I don’t fucking know. I just know I hate it. Though that seems to be the normal with women ... They do and wear some of the things you just can’t stand in general, and always seems to be the thing they love the most. I hate it ... And you love it, and so the world turns. It’s okay though because the tables will turn soon enough.

I take an echoed step as my shoes sound off against the walls as I near the last stall. I can almost hear you giggle as you lift your feet out of view. I chuckle to myself. Does she really think I don’t know she’s in here?? She can’t be that much of a dumbass.

I tap my fingers onto the doors of the stalls as I walk pass each one. A soft thump echoes through the air with each solid tap. I can hear her breath soften as if she is literally trying to hide. Like she doesn’t want to be found.

“Radhika ... I know you’re in here, you can stop pretending you’re not.” I stop just at the stall door before hers. Waiting for a response, I can hear her gasp softly as she covers her mouth. With everything so quiet, it’s amazing what all You can hear. Moments later the door opens and she bursts out.

“What the hell do you want?!” As she stands there, displaying far too much sass for my liking, she’s even got her hands on her hips. She continues yammering, and damn ... My head had already tuned her out.

Wow ... is all I can think as my eye twitches, reaching up to rub it as she continues. Her voice an assault on my brain it seems. I can tell she’s getting huffy as she begins to walk pass me. Well ... That’s not happening today. She’s not going to walk by this time.

I drop my hand from my eye and swiftly grab ahold of her throat and forcefully walk ... Or drag her towards the wall where I slam her body. Doesn’t take long for her hands to reach mine and begin clawing and scratching at it. I dig each finger into her petite neck a bit more as I tilt my head watching her face become flush. She looks so surprised and offended it’s almost comical ... Truly. I reach down and slide my hands under her skirt, sliding my hands over thigh and up her hip.

“Unbuckle my belt and pants.” I hiss as I lean my face in closer, staring into her eyes, filled with fear, worry ... I can almost see my thoughts in them.

She hesitates and I can feel her tongue move as if she wants to protest. This only causes me to dig a single finger in deeper as I increase the pressure behind my thumb. Her face becomes a deeper shade of red as her lips part and her eyes bounce back and forth looking at mine. A grin curls on my lips as my brow arches higher. I lean my face closer, just barely brushing her lips with my own.

“Now!!!” I growl deeply into her mouth, feeling the vibration of my voice rattle against my fingertips.

I feel her try to swallow, maybe she does ... I honestly don’t care. It makes no difference to me as long as she does what the fuck I say. Which she does as I feel her shaking little hands reach down and begin fiddling with my belt as I hear the clanking of it being freed and feel the weight of it shift, dropping against my pants. She begins to unbutton my pants next, I grip her throat a bit more firmly as I pull her away from the wall and walk her to the sinks. Feeling my pants slide down a bit as she finishes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.