Futa Naked in School 02 - Winning the Futa Vote - Cover

Futa Naked in School 02 - Winning the Futa Vote

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 2: Denice’s Naughty Favors

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Denice’s Naughty Favors - Denice, running for homecoming queen, is chosen to attend school naked in an alternate universe where only women and futas exist! She will have to decide how far she's willing to go to win the futa vote!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Denice Jenning’s Week, Tuesday

“Yes, yes, yes!” I moaned as Tanisha rammed her futa-dick in and out of my pussy. The African-American futa had me pinned against the lockers. She was fucking her big, Black girl-cock in and out of my cunt. My naked body pressed against her clothed flesh. She’d only hiked her skirt and shoved down her panties to fuck me. I felt her round breasts through her top, her nipples hard.

“Damn, you got a hot, tight cunt!” she moaned, thrusting into me harder, faster.

“Uh-huh,” I groaned. This was one wild way to start the school day. But I was in the Program. It was okay. “Just don’t stop. I’m almost there. I’m going to cum on your dick.”

She kissed me hard on the mouth.

I quivered against her, kissing the Black futa back with passion. I clutched her, my pale body pressed tight against her. The locker groaned and rattled behind me. She buried hard and deep into my cunt, driving me wild with her passion.

Her girth stretched me open. She had the biggest dick I’d ever enjoyed. My body shuddered with her very plunge. My fingernails clawed at her blouse as my pleasure swelled and swelled in me. I whimpered, my eyes fluttering.

She buried her cock to the hilt in me, her pubic mound grinding against my clit. That wonderful spark of pleasure ignited a fire in me. My pussy convulsed as the bliss burned through my nethers and out into my body.

I came on her dick.

“Yes, yes, yes!” I gasped, breaking her kiss. “Oh, Tanisha, yes! Cum in me!”

She drew back through my convulsing flesh, stimulating more rapture to burn through my body. The fires of my ecstasy raged across my mind, stars bursting across my vision. She slammed her girl-dick to the hilt in me.

Her futa-cum spurted into my depths. Thanks to the shot, I couldn’t get pregnant for another nine months. I wasn’t afraid of her seed pumping into me. Blast after blast of her jizz filled me, made me feel like such a woman.

My sixteen-year-old body quivered in delight. My pussy milked her dick as she groaned into my ear. The sexy futa sucked and nibbled on my lobe as the last blast of her cum spurted into me. I quivered against her, my pleasure peaking.

It was incredible. A delicious way to start the school day. My climax died into buzzing rapture. The hallway spun dizzy around me for a moment. I blinked, sucking in deep breaths as I came down from my orgasmic high.

“Oh, you definitely got my vote,” Tanisha moaned as she pulled her cock out of my pussy.

“Good,” I moaned, my entire body shuddering. I felt her cum dribbling out of my pussy. She had a nice cock. She stretched me out so much. I couldn’t believe I just prostituted myself to win this contest, but if fucking the Black futa got her to vote for me instead of that whore, Umeko, it was worth it.

I glared down the hallway where Umeko, my rival for homecoming queen, was finishing up with Shelena, the school’s bullying futa-quarterback. I despised the younger futa. She was a sophomore, so she thought that because her talent landed her on my high school football team’s first string it made her hot shit.

Her arrogance offended me. So did Umeko’s. I couldn’t believe she started fucking futas for votes, but I wouldn’t let her win. If I had to go to school naked, if I was allowed to have as much sex as I could as part of the Program, then I would use it to beat her.

Friday night, I would be crowned homecoming queen this year after we kicked our rival’s, the Puyallup Vikings’, asses!

Cum dribbled down my thighs as I sauntered through the halls. Futas stared at me with such lust while girls stared at me with shock or envy. I grinned at them all as Tanisha’s cum dribbled down my thighs. It was such a hot treat. Futas were groping my ass, staring at me in awe.

I squeezed dicks, promising, “I’ll do anything for your vote.”

“Will you suck my dick?” Teal, a blonde freshman, asked, her green eyes wide.

I winked at her.

“Will you fuck me?” Teal groaned as I grabbed her cock through her skirt, squeezing her throbbing shaft.

“Oh, yes,” I said. “But I have to get to first period.” Being in the Program didn’t mean I could blow off class or be too late. A few minutes was one thing since sometimes you could get caught up with futas groping your tits and ass.

“If I can fuck your cunt, I’m in,” Teal said, squeezing my tits.

“Will you lick my pussy for my vote?” asked Adile, the Turkish lesbian. She was a fourteen-year-old minx, bold and flirty for a freshman girl. She fluttered her dark eyes at me.

“It’ll be my first,” I told her, “but I will definitely do it.”

“I might even lick yours out,” she said then grimaced. “If you douche yourself first. I’m don’t need to eat a futa’s creampie.”

“But it would be hot,” Teal said.

“So hot,” another futa called.

“I’ll lick your creampie clean,” a girl moaned, licking her lips.

“I’ll make it!” the futa standing by her said. Were they dating? They were a pair of freshman or sophomores I didn’t know.

“I’ll film it,” Lizaveta said. The Russian futa, a member of the A/V club, was following me along with the camera. “You already have my vote.”

I glanced at her. “You saying I don’t have to fuck you?”

“Nope. But...” She trailed off.

I winked at her.

A few girls swiped up the cum off my thighs on the way to class, popping Tanisha’s futa-jizz into their mouths. They shuddered like they were tasting spunk for the first time, their eyes bright with excitement. It made my pussy so juicy when I reached my first class.

I strolled in and nodded to my futa-teacher, Ms. Vance, and declared, “I need satisfaction.”

A member of the Program was allowed to ask for satisfaction at the start of any class. They could masturbate or have a volunteer get them off.

Every student in the room shot their gazes to me. All the futas bounced to their feet, skirts swirling or pants rustling. Their breasts jiggled in their blouses. A lot of futas didn’t wear bras, loving to show off their tits, proud of them. Especially if they were busty.

“If you want to volunteer,” I said, my hands running up and down my cum-filled thighs, “then you have to promise to vote for me for homecoming queen. That’s the only way you get my pussy.”

“Wish I was a student,” muttered Ms. Vance, rubbing her cock through her black skirt. “You are a sexy one, Denice.”

“Sorry, against the rules,” I said. Even though the age of consent was nationally rolled back to fourteen, it went against our school’s rules for teachers to have sex with the students.

“I’ll do it,” Lucrezia grinned, the futa already unzipping her jeans. “You got my vote.”

Every other futa groaned.

“She beat you to it,” I said with a shrug of my shoulders, my large breasts jiggling before me. My braid swayed down my back as I marched to the futa. She pulled out her dick. “Just sit down, and I’ll go for a ride.”

I rode her hard, came, and milked her cock dry. My second vote earned for the day.

Gym was even better. Not only did I get to ask for satisfaction at the start and was taken hard by Sonia on the tumbling mats while everyone else had to run laps—poor Stacie and Tanisha didn’t get to have any fun with me this time—I got a second futa to fuck me in the shower while she was “washing” me. April Gore came hard in my pussy and promised to vote for me.

“Your pussy was absolutely amazing,” April said as she pulled out of me.

“Your cock was amazing,” I told her in a breathy voice. “Just the best I’ve had today.”

It was a lie. A little, white one. I was enjoying myself. There was something ... liberating about selling my body for votes. I felt in complete ownership of my desires. I was harnessing them to get what I wanted. And it was so much fun in the process. My class before lunch, English, earned me another futa’s vote, the other futas watching as Leann Winthrop, vice president of the student council, fucked me bent over my desk.

I was dripping with cum as I headed to lunch, ready to take on all-comers. I was planing on skipping lunch anyways—I’d been dieting since I started my run for homecoming queen the first week of school—and was eager to garner as much support as possible.

“Wow, look at you just smeared in spunk,” Ginny Reynolds said. Unlike yesterday, she was dressed in a jeans and a baby doll t-shirt that clung to her shapely waist and round breast. The freshman had her futa-girlfriend with her. “She looks like I did, doesn’t she?”

“I thought we weren’t talking about that,” Candice said, the nerdy futa pressing her glasses up the bridge of her nose.

I paused, flicking eyes up and down the pair. “Can I help you?”

“I heard you’re trading sex for votes,” Ginny said, clinging to Candice. The blonde futa’s cheeks were burning as Ginny continued, “And I thought it was only fair that my futa-girlfriend get to try out another girl.”

“I don’t need to, though,” Candice said, her blue eyes smoldering behind her glasses as she stared at my big tits. She wore a long skirt and a high-necked blouse, buttoned up to her neckline. She dressed like a spinster. “I’m okay that you fucked all those other futas. It was just the Program, and you were trying to make Samantha happy.”

“Still,” Ginny said, her red hair swaying. “Have a threesome with us, Denice, and we’ll both vote for you.”

“I thought you pledged your support for Umeko,” I said, frowning at Ginny.

Real anger flashed across Ginny’s face. “Then she went and fucked that bitch. Shelena! Ooh, I can’t stand that bullying futa-bitch! I can’t vote for anyone who’d fuck Shelena.” Ginny’s green eyes narrowed. “You wouldn’t fuck her, right?”

“That futa-cunt?” I said, shuddering in disgust. “Hell, no.”

“Good,” said Ginny. “Let’s use the A/V Club. I just joined, and Candice has the key.”

“Of course you’re a member,” I said, glancing at Candice.

“What does that mean?” Ginny huffed. “Candice is amazing. Just because she’s a nerd.”

I winced. “No, no, I didn’t mean it like that. She’s just ... looks like she’s into all that technical stuff. It’s good. She’s going to make money when she graduates from college.”

“That’ll show that Shelena cunt,” muttered Ginny.

I shivered, glancing at Candice. “I hear you have a big cock. Bigger than Shelena’s.”

Ginny nodded her head while the tips of Candice’s ears went red. She fidgeted, her right hand playing with her pigtail. My pussy clenched, forcing out a flood of cum, most of it probably Flower’s jizz. She’d pumped a lot in me.

“Let’s do it,” I said. “I’ve never been with a girl before.”

“Me either,” said Ginny. “But Candice is into it. She has a bunch of girl-on-girl porn on her computer.”

“Ginny!” Candice groaned, her voice strangled. “How do you know about that?”

“Because I love you,” Ginny said and kissed her blushing futa-girlfriend on the lips.

They were sweet together.

Other futas were flocking around us, and I winked at them. “When I finish up with them, I’m sure I can do something nice for you.”

“You’re the best, Denice!”

“Hotter than Umeko!”

“You’re not as much of a slut as her!”

Their words made delight flutter through me as I followed Ginny and Candice into the A/V club room.

It was, unsurprisingly, full of all manner of strange equipment. Some of it looked archaic, like from the fifties or something. They had reel-to-reel machines, they type you’d see in an old movie from the seventies or eighties or something. Other bits looked so modern, small and sleek, compact and useful. There was a strange smell, an almost burnt-air scent. Like ozone that just rose about the waft of cum leaking of me.

Ginny popped off her t-shirt, revealing a cute bra of seafoam green with some lacy patterns across the cups.

“Cute,” I said.

“Thanks,” she grinned as she reached behind her to unhook it. “Got it on sale at Sears of all places.”

“Good find,” I said.

Candice just shook her head.

Ginny’s round breasts came out topped by pink, puffy nipples. They were swollen with her arousal. Then she unsnapped the fastener on her jeans and kicked off her shoes. She wiggled out of her jeans in a flash, her panties matching the bra, cut with a French style in the front and were practically a thong in the back. They half-disappeared into her butt-crack.

She had a cute rump.

My pussy was getting hot and juicy, and not just from the all the futa-cum leaking out of me. It was exciting watching a girl getting naked, eager to do things with me. Girls breasts normally didn’t excite me the way a futas. I mean, there was just something so exciting about a futa’s tits, their lushness, their perkiness. Just like a futa’s ass stimulated me, and a girl’s rump normally did nothing.

But Ginny...

“Come on, Candice, get naked,” Ginny said, peeling off her panties. She had a bright-red bush, matching her fiery hair. Juices clung to her silky strands. And was that some dried cum, too? Had she and Candice found some time to have fun at school? “Don’t be shy. You have a cute body. And a huge dick. Be proud of it!”

“Fine,” Candice moaned and unbuttoned her blouse.

“I know what will get you in the mood,” Ginny said, sauntering naked to me. She moved with a confidence that attending school in the nude would give anyone. She grabbed my waist and backed me up to a long table with dark, wood veneer surface. The type of cheap folding table you’d see at a church or a rec center.

I sat down on it, the surface cool beneath my rump. Ginny grinned as she thrust my legs apart, her fingers clutching my thighs. She nuzzled her face between my breasts, her fiery curls spilling over my tits and brushing my nipples.

“Mmm, she’s got some big, delicious tits,” she moaned, her face rubbing back and forth. “You’re going to love them.”

“Yeah,” Candice said.

I shuddered as the freshman girl, fourteen and nubile, kissed at the inner slope of my breast. Then she worked down me, smooching, licking, teasing. I shuddered, my pussy growing hotter and hotter as she descended lower and lower.

The rustle of clothing drew my attention from Ginny. Candice slipped out of her dress, her round breasts appearing into my view. She had tits about the same size as Ginny’s, though she had hard, dusky-pink nipples thrusting before her. She wiggled down her dress, sliding it off her hips. Her plain, white panties were tented by a dick.

An impressive dick.

I shuddered, my large tits heaving, as Candice thrust down her panties. Her futa-cock popped out, thrusting from her blonde bush. It looked larger than Tanisha’s. That nerdy futa was packing something impressive. It bounced before her, precum flicking from its slit.

“Oh, wow,” I groaned.

“Uh-huh,” Ginny said, her lips kissing down my belly as she knelt before me. “You’re going to love her. Just let me lick you clean and give her a nice girly show.” She shivered. “I’m a little nervous to do this, but ... I just want to make her happy.”

I smiled, feeling the girl’s love for Candice. It was impressive for a girl her age, especially since they just started dating.

I leaned back as her lips nuzzled into my bush. She kissed into my silky strands, moving lower and lower. Her tongue flicked out, brushing through my curls. My toes twitched. A rush of nervous energy flared through me. I squirmed, my tits swaying before me.

Then she was lapping at my pussy. Her tongue thrust into my folds. I groaned as she fluttered up and down through my cuntlips, lapping up the mix of futa-jizz leaking out of me. I groaned, the pleasure flowing through me. My heart thudded in my chest. My breasts rose and fell.

“Oh, Candice, this is nice. It’s got cum in her, but it’s also yummy pussy. I see why you like licking me. Pussy tastes good.”

“Oh, yes,” I groaned as the girl’s tongue fluttered through my folds. “Oh, Candice, your girlfriend ... Your girlfriend is going down on me.”

It was so exciting to feel this redheaded beauty’s tongue penetrating my snatch. To have a girl lick me instead of a futa. Her tongue fluttered with a gentle delight through my folds, teasing me, lapping up the jizz flowing out of me.

Candice padded closer, her pigtails swaying about her shoulders. She pushed up her glasses, peering down and watching her girlfriend lick up the futa-spunk leaking out of the depths of my pussy. I clenched, forcing more out into Ginny’s hungry mouth.

“Wow,” Candice said, her hand stroking her dick, sliding up and down that futa-monster. My pussy squeezed down again, aching to feel that dick in me.

“Mmm, yes, yes, the cum tastes like her tangy musk. It’s a little like mine, but stronger.” Ginny fluttered her tongue deep in me.

“Oh, wow, that is hot, Ginny,” Candice said, her breasts rising and falling. They were a cute pair of titties. She was slender and delicious. I licked my lips, shuddering.

Ginny’s licking swelled my orgasm through me. I was cumming so easily naked. I was always excited. Just strutting through the halls was intoxicating, but when I had jizz leaking out of my snatch and hands always touching me, teasing me, I was primed, ready to explode.

Ready for a naughty minx like Ginny to lick my cunt.

Her tongue grew bolder. I gasped when she jammed it deep into me. Her mouth pressed tight against my cunt while her tongue swirled through my depths. She scooped out more cum, drawing it into her mouth. Moaning, she repeated the process again and again.

She teased me. She made me quiver. I groaned, my eyes fluttering as the pleasure spilled through me. My hips wiggled from side to side, the heat building and building in me. I whimpered while my rump rubbed into the table while her tongue drove me wild.

“Oh, damn, that’s good,” I moaned. “I’m going to cum, Ginny. Ooh, just lick me all over and ... Yes!”

Her tongue flicked up to my clit. She fluttered against it. She teased me, stroked across my pearl. Then she latched her lips onto it and sucked. Her cheeks hollowed. Candice moaned, fisting her dick faster as she watched her girlfriend please me.

My pussy clenched. I fell back on the table as my body tensed. My stomach flexed. My boobs jiggled. Then the delight burst inside of me. My back heaved, flesh sticking to the table’s surface. My pussy convulsed. Juices gushed out of me.

Flooded Ginny’s mouth.

“Is she cumming?” Candice asked, her voice so throaty.

“Yes,” Ginny moaned, ripping her mouth from my convulsing pussy.

Through lidded eyes, darkness nibbling on the edges of my vision, I watched Ginny rise and throw her right arm over Candice’s shoulder. The pair kissed, the futa tasting my pussy juices while I thrashed. Ecstasy rippled through me, my snatch convulsing, cream spilling out to puddle on the table.

Ginny guided Candice’s dick towards my pussy. The redhead stroked her futa-girlfriend’s cock, guiding it right to my convulsing hole. My orgasm hadn’t even finished when Candice pressed against my fold.

She thrust.

The futa moaned into Ginny’s lips as her cock buried to the hilt in me. I groaned, this wave of heat washing out of me. My pussy swallowed that huge cock, the last ripples of my climax shuddering bliss through me. She stretched me open so much. I groaned and quivered.

“Oh, goddess, Candice, you’re hung!” I moaned. “Oh, wow, that’s great. That’s amazing. Wow. You’re in me! You’re filling me up.”

Ginny broke the kiss and moaned to her futa-girlfriend, “Enjoy her.”

“Thanks,” Candice panted. “She’s juicy.”

“Mmm, I buttered her up good for you and licked her clean. No sloppy seconds for my futa-girlfriend.” Ginny smacked Candice’s rump on the table. “Fuck her while I ride her face.”

“Yes,” I moaned, suddenly greedy to lick her pussy. To return the favor.

“Oh, that’s hot!” Candice moaned. The nerd pushed up her glasses then pulled back her hips.

My body, still buzzing from my orgasm, I groaned as her clit-dick slid through me. She was so big. I clenched down on her, savoring her girth stretching me out. I whimpered, my tits jiggling as I squirmed in delight.

Then she rammed back into me. I gasped, my pussy welcoming that amazing cock into my depths. I shuddered, squeezing around her. The pleasure surged through me. It sent such wicked delight rippling throughout my body.

“Mmm, yes, yes, fuck her,” Ginny purred, the redhead crawling across the table. Her green eyes almost glowed, looking suddenly feline. “Just fuck her hard and cum in her!”

“Ride her face,” Candice moaned. “Sit on her and let her eat you. I’ve always wanted to see that.”

“To watch me ride a girl’s face, or just watching any two girls having sex?”

“Watching you!” moaned Candice, her hips thrusting, her round tits heaving and pigtails dancing.

Ginny straddled my face and moaned, “Enjoy! Love you!”

“Love you,” Candice groaned.

I felt like a sex toy for the couple, an object they were using as they made love to each other. And ... I didn’t mind. They were just so cute together. I stared up at Ginny’s red bush, her tart passion filling my nose. It was similar to my own scent.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.