25 October 2008 - Cover

25 October 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - On this day, Dan and Karen bring Lisa and John McKinnon's fantasies to reality.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Wendy walked to the front door, and upon opening it, Susan was barely covered by a sexy nightgown. Wendy welcomed her embrace, kiss, and pat on the stomach.

“About another month to go, and I’m still as horny as can be.”

“If I have time, I’d love to lick your pussy.”

“Even a few tongue tickles are better than nothing.”

“Is Dan in the bedroom?”

“Yes, he just finished fucking, so he should be primed to last a long time fucking you! Why did you even bother to wear anything to cover up? I love your very revealing gown.”

“Good, I could use a good fucking from him.”


Wendy took Susan’s hand and led her to the bedroom. Once through the door, Susan let her gown slip from her shoulders and fall to the floor. She smiled to see Tina on the bed, also naked.

“Hi Susan, glad to see you’re not too anxious for Dan to fuck you.”

“I had to see him and need his big cock in me again.”

“Don’t we all!” She laughed.

Dan came from the bathroom, and Susan’s eyes lit up, and she hurried to him. “Dad, I got the administrative assistant job I applied for at the Base, thanks to you! I start next week! I’ll be making 40,500 dollars a year! Now when my asshole husband asks for his divorce, Alex and I can afford to stay here in Trenton so I can be with you!”

“That’s very good to hear, Susan. I’m very happy for you. I was afraid that if you wanted to live with us, I’d have to pimp you out to pay for your keep.”

“Dan, that’s very rude to say. Susan isn’t a common prostitute.”

“No, I’m Dan’s happy, slutty wife and whore!”

“We’re all his happy, slutty wife and whore!” Wendy said, and they laughed.

“It’s good to see a big smile on your face,” he said, caressing her naked body.

“Why don’t you give me another reason to have a big smile on my face?”

“I certainly will.”


Lisa entered from the bathroom and stopped seeing Dan in the arms of a naked woman.

“Susan Armstrong?” Lisa said, walking into the room.

She turned to the voice and said, “Lisa, Lisa McKinnon?”

“You two know each other?” Dan asked, looking from one naked beauty to the other.

“We have met many times at the bank. Whenever I’m in there, we always find something to chat about,” Susan mentioned. Lisa and Susan hugged, breast to breast. “I love how our bodies fit together.”

“Obviously, we haven’t talked about Dan. What a coincidence!”

“That’s good that you are acquainted. I was expecting a cat fight because I’m fucking you both,” he said.

“And so were we,” Wendy said, placing her arm around Tina’s waist.

“Why should we be fighting over Dan? It’s obvious that we’re both in love with you. It just proves we have great taste in men, apart from our husbands,” Susan said.

“And I love how great you both taste!” He joked.

“Where’s Karen?” Susan asked.

“She’s at my home in bed with my husband, John, likely still fucking. She loves his big cock and wants to spend a lot of time with him,” Lisa said. “I’ll explain it to you another time.”

“Isn’t Dan the best fuck ever?” Lisa asked.

“He sure is, and I love pretending to be his slutty wife at the bars.”

“And so do I. I’m staying the night with Dan, but you need to have a good, quick fuck with him, then get home, Lisa said.

“Lisa, will you help me get Dan’s cock hard so he can fuck me?”

“I’d love too.” Dan couldn’t believe his good fortune that Susan and Lisa knew each other. He smiled down at them as they alternated sucking his cock until it was nice and hard.

Susan took his hand and guided him onto the bed and between her legs. “I know you can last and last, but I’m on the clock, so to speak, so please just give me a good, plain fuck.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.