25 October 2008 - Cover

25 October 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - On this day, Dan and Karen bring Lisa and John McKinnon's fantasies to reality.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

During the drive home, Lisa was planning all the fucking she wanted to do with Dan, especially his secret number of men he wanted to fuck her.

Dan walked Lisa through the front door, her dress remaining open. Wendy and Tina smiled, seeing her bare tits and pussy. “Where’s Karen?” Wendy asked.

“She’s spending the night with Lisa’s husband, John, and Lisa is staying with me.”

“I hope you don’t mind, but Karen and I had so much sexy fun fucking with the other husbands that we decided to swap men. She says at least until your babies are born, but I’m sure for long afterwards. Karen says she wants to have as much sex with John as possible, and I certainly want Dan between my legs as often as possible.

“Do you love Dan?” Tina asked, moving closer to her.

“Yes, I do. I’m certain I feel the same way about him as you both do.”

“You won’t mind us eating your pussy and you becoming Dan’s pretend wife, slut, and whore?”

“There is no pretending needed. I’ll gladly be Dan’s wife, slut, and whore for your use, and I look forward to it very much.”She smiled, kissing his cheek.

Dan went to Wendy and Tina, kissing them quite passionately. “Thank you for welcoming Lisa into our home and bed.” He leaned down and kissed Wendy’s protruding belly.

“I do need to freshen up my pussy. Dan enjoyed watching four men fuck me at the Hen House, and we shared giving a guy a blow job.”

“Dan sucked cock with you? He really does care about you,” Wendy said, escorting her to the bathroom. While Tina helped to wash up Lisa, Dan used another bathroom to wash his cock clean. He looked in on Brad and Abby. He was fucking her doggy as she was giving Jake a blow job. Sneaking a look in Diane’s room, she and Brenda were heavily involved in a sensual sixty-nine.

Dan went and greeted Sarg and Major, craving attention from him. “I’ll get you out for a walk tomorrow. Maybe you’d like to fuck Lisa again.” They seemed to understand what he said, chirping and wagging their tails.


Dan entered the bedroom and smiled, seeing Tina between Lisa’s legs. “I’m getting her pussy nice and wet for you to fuck,” she smiled.

“You are such a thoughtful wife,” he said, going to bed.

“I love pleasing my husband,” she grinned at their running joke about marriage. Wendy was on the bed, lying sideways, using her dildo lightly on her pussy.

Dan opened the night table, taking out a tube of lightly scented lubricant. Tina came to him and sucked on his cock until it was hard to fuck Lisa. He cuddled with Lisa, and they began to kiss.

“I’m ready for you to fuck me, my love.”

“I’m going to. You said that your ass is mine; now I’m going to fuck this pretty little ass of yours.”

“Lisa giggled like a little girl. “My ass is a virgin, yours for the taking. What will it feel like?”

“It’ll feel like you’re trying to give birth through your asshole,” Wendy said, then smiled.

“It feels that bad?” She questioned.

“No, honey, but your ass will feel filled in by Dan’s cock. He’ll be gentle like he always is when he fucks our ass.”


Dan placed her on her hands and knees and poured some lube on her ass crack and his cock. He moved up to her ass, smoothing a hand over its soft roundness. “Fuck, do you ever have a nice-looking ass!” He admired.

“My ass is and will now always belong to you, not even John,” she said, moving it from side to side.

“Wow, you won’t even let your own husband fuck your ass?”

“No, my ass is only yours. I love you, Dan.” Wendy and Tina looked at each other with Lisa’s true confession of love for Dan.

“I think our bed is going to become very crowded. She has a fantastic body that is very similar to mine,” Tina said, kissing her love.


“Now try to relax and let me listen to your breathing. Please, if I do hurt you, tell me to stop, and we’ll do a normal fuck. I would never do anything to hurt you.”

“I know you wouldn’t hurt me, though sometimes a woman loves her man for being assertive and taking her to satisfy his lust.”

“That’s for sure!” Wendy agreed. “Some times Dan will put one of us on our back, give us a plain fuck, and leave!”

“We think it’s so dirty and naughty that he’ll just gratify his urges and fuck us and leave,” Tina agreed.

Dan pressed the head against her tight, puckered hole. Tina pulled on her right ass cheek to open her up more to Dan’s cock. It took several attempts, and finally the head was in.

“Are you doing okay, my love?”

“Yes,” she said softly. Dan began a gentle fucking motion, pressing his cock deeper.

“If I’m hurting you, tell me to stop.”

“Just pause a moment, Dan, and let her ass expand to take our cock,” Wendy suggested. He stayed still, kissing her neck and shoulder while caressing her firm tits.

“Okay, keep going. It might hurt a little, but I want to please you, Dan, and be your woman for a long time.”

“Dan, next time you and Lisa go to the Go Go Club, Barney’s, or the Hen House, do to her what you’ve done to us.”

“What is that?” Lisa asked.

“It feels so fucking erotic when one of us sits on Dan’s lap and he fucks us up the ass. With our legs spread, we’re offering our pussy to any man to fuck. I feel like such a married slut and whore for Dan. We make sure the guy knows we’re married, and I’m such an easy piece of ass. I cum every time I’m double-penetrated in public like that,” Wendy fondly recalled.

“And the same with me,” Tina agreed. “Guys love it when a wife acts like such a slut for men to fuck.”

“I want you to do that with me too, Dan,” Lisa said.

“I will, my love.” He gave her several more light thrusts.

“You can fuck your cock all the way into my ass now if you want.”

“I’m already in you to my balls. Your ass feels so fantastically tight around my cock.”

“Take my ass, my love, and make me your woman!”

“Now comes some of the fun stuff that we enjoy in this position,” Tina said, moving on the bed. She positioned herself so that her head was between Lisa’s legs, propping her right one up and using her left as a pillow. Lisa’s body jolted at the sensation of Tina licking her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.