25 October 2008 - Cover

25 October 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - On this day, Dan and Karen bring Lisa and John McKinnon's fantasies to reality.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Karen and John soon returned, hand in hand. “I forgot my dress and John’s clothes,” she said, picking up her dress. She looked at Dan and saw the expression on his face. Her instincts told her something wasn’t right between them, and she straddled his thighs.

She placed his hands on her hips, her arms on his shoulders, and kissed him. “I must apologize to you, my love. With you and John fucking me, I had the best double penetration ever! I was so caught up in John pleasing me that I urged him on and neglected you, though I did feel that wonderful cock of yours fucking my ass. Please believe me when I say that I love you more than any man on earth.”

“I would never, for one second, consider leaving you to be with John or any other man. Lisa, I’m sure that John is a good husband to you, and we know that he’s a fantastic fuck. Dan, you are my husband and I am your wife, and nothing will ever change that.”

“You were so into John fucking you and emphasized several times to me how big his cock is; you seemed to forget I was even fucking your beautiful ass.”

“I’m so sorry, my love. Of course, I knew you were fucking my ass. I love you taking it. There is something about John that draws me to him, and likely it’s his big cock. Dan, I need to be with him as often as possible, at least until our baby is born. I’m going with John and staying the night with him. I’ll be home sometime tomorrow. Can you take a cab back to get the car?”

“Yes.”

“Lisa, you can stay the night at our home with Dan if you want.”

“Honey, you don’t have to ask me twice if I want to wake up next to Dan again!”

“Lisa, we both get to experience having a new husband to fuck us. Dan, you’ve heard of wife swapping; Lisa and I are husband swapping.” Karen looked directly at her love and said, “So we’re okay and always will be?”

“Yes, my love. Thank you for saying those words to me. I guess my heart and ego were taking a beating from you.”

“Again, I’m sorry, my love. It was never my intention to disrespect you. John is a fantastic fuck to me, but no man will ever replace you in my heart or between my legs. Lisa, you’ll be very good to our husband, and I’ll be very good to you. I’m going to borrow John quite often for the next few weeks.”

“I will. I’ll treat Dan as if he is my husband and love him in and out of bed.”

Karen pressed her chest against his and gave him a long and passionate kiss. “I love you, Dan, and will see you tomorrow.”

“I love you too. Let me know how your night goes.”

She got up and, taking John’s hand, gave him a good kiss, placing his hand on her bare breast. “Karen, I want you to know that I’m in love with your husband!” Lisa proclaimed. She blushed slightly, looking at John.

“I know you are, and I approve very much! Welcome to our family and our bed. So when is Dan going to get you pregnant too?” She asked and then smiled.

“Tonight, we’ll make a beautiful baby boy to go along with her two girls!” Dan joked, hugging Lisa’s naked body to him.

“Unfortunately, I’m on the pill, so no baby tonight. Maybe in a few weeks Dan will get me pregnant,” she remarked. Dan looked at her with a stunned expression, and she laughed.

“You should see the look on your face; it’s priceless! I love you!” She laughed, lightly kissing him.

Karen kissed John again and he exchanged glances with Lisa. They turned and vanished into the sea of naked bodies.


Lisa stood and straddled his thighs, placing her arms loosely around his neck. “I love you, Dan. I never expected those comments from Karen. She truly loves you, but right now you are mine to love.”

“What did Karen mean by having your baby soon? She certainly doesn’t look pregnant.”

“She isn’t pregnant.” Dan then went on to explain about Wendy, Karen’s fateful night on his birthday, and their lives together.


“I’m happy for you, Dan. You have a very loving and still growing family.”

“Are you ready to become my very slutty wife?”

“Yes, for as long as you like.”

“Okay, a few decades will do.”

“I’ll pretend it was you who placed these rings on my finger and planted the seeds in me for my two daughters,” she said, showing her left hand and her wedding rings. “I do; marry you.”

“Maybe I can buy you your own wedding ring to wear in place of those when you are playing my wife.”

“Hmm, that sounds like very sexy fun! We will need to have a short honeymoon to consummate our marriage,” she smiled, kissing him.


“Lisa, my love, please pick a number between one and ten,” he asked.

“Half way, five.”

“Before we go home to bed, you will have fucked or given a blow job to a total of five men.”

“Are you kidding me?” She asked, looking at him.

“No, I’m not. Fucks and swallows total five.”

“Shit, I should have picked the number ten!” she joked and laughed.

“If you want to do ten cocks, then go ahead and have fun. I’ll enjoy watching!”

“You are incredible, and I love you! I’d feel nervous going up to a guy and asking him if he’d like to fuck me.”

“Believe me, no straight guy will turn you down; I never will. Here at the Hen House, it’s normal for a woman to go up to a man and ask for a fuck. The first time will be the most nervous for you.”

“I can’t believe that you’re giving me so much sexual freedom as your wife.”

“I want to see you happy, and I enjoy watching men fucking my wife or her swallowing his cum.”

“What about you? Surely there are several beautiful women here you’d love to fuck?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.