25 October 2008 - Cover

25 October 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Dan and Karen bring Lisa and John McKinnon's fantasies to reality.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

“Mmm, you sure are a good fucker!” Karen complimented John’s deep thrusts. She breathed heavily, accepting his tongue again in her mouth.

“I’m surprised I’m lasting this long. I’ve never cheated on Lisa, though I’ve had plenty of opportunities over the years.”

“You’re not cheating on Lisa behind her back. She knows we’re fucking, so we don’t consider it cheating.”

“I’m so aroused, fucking you. You are the first woman to be able to take my full nine inches without any problems. Lisa has a small pussy and can’t take all of me.”

“I’m glad you finally have a pussy you can enjoy fucking. Would you be interested in making our loving a long-term relationship?”

“Yes, but I don’t want to hurt Lisa; I do love her.”

“And I love my Dan, but I still need more in a man, and you’ve got what I desire: a nice, big, fucking cock! Plus, you’re tall and handsome. Love me good, and I’ll become the perfect slut for you.”

“I hope Lisa will understand my need for a woman who can take all of my cock.”

“I’m sure she will. Dan will be the lover she has desired and will keep her happy and satisfied. Now shut up and give me the good fucking I deserve! This may sound so cliché, especially with us fucking, but I think I’m falling in love with you.”

“And I thought it was only me who loved you. We’ve met casually at the hockey games, and I’m sure we’ve eyed each other, curious about what it might be like for us to fuck.”

“I’ve wondered the same about you, and now we’re finally living out our fantasies.”

Karen placed her heels on his hips and sighed contently as John resumed fucking her deep, making the headboard bang the wall harder.


“Let’s leave a nice cum stain on Hanna’s bed for her to wonder about and dream about,” Lisa said, beginning to suck on Dan’s cock. She lay on the bed and opened her legs for her lover.

“Do you always eat pussy before you fuck it?”

“Most of the time, don’t you want me to eat yours?”

“Yes, just curious. I love that you’ll eat mine after you fuck me.”

“I’d eat it after John has fucked you if you like.”

“Taste his cum for me? I’d love to see that! John and I like to have sex in public sometimes. Will you fuck me out of doors?”

“I’d love to. We can plan to be caught fucking in the park if you want.”

“Or we can let Hanna and Jennifer catch us fucking or me giving you a blow job.”

“I’m not so sure about that. I don’t want to cause any problems.”

“I’ll explain to the girls that their parents still love each other but are taking some time out to be with other partners.”

They paused, hearing noises coming from the other bedroom. “I’d recognize that sound anywhere; John has made Karen cum again.”

“And I know that grunt; John just fucked his cum into Karen’s pussy.”

“How does it make you feel hearing him cum in another woman?”

“I’m a little jealous but also turned on.”


Lisa enjoyed Dan eating her pussy and was louder than normal when he made her cum. She smothered him with passionate kisses, tasting her juices on his lips. The look of love for him was undeniable as she guided his stiff rod home.

“Fuck me, my love!” She sighed softly as he began a steady rhythm. “Mmm, you are so good to me! I can get used to this loving for a long time.”

“And so can I. I hope you don’t mind if I share you with Wendy, Tina, and the others in my family.”

“You certainly can share with me! I loved Brad, then Jake fucked me. I feel like such a slut for you.”

“You can expect me to take you out to clubs where I’ll want other men to fuck you, and you give them blow jobs and swallow. When we are out, you’ll be my beautiful, very sexy, horny, slutty wife!”

“I look forward to every time we are together! Now please shut up and fuck your new wife!”

Dan put his best effort into fucking her, happily accepting his every thrust and passionate kiss. “I know I can last, but we have a very busy evening ahead of us.”

“Okay, my new husband, fuck your delicious cum into your very horny new wife!” She placed her heels on his hips, taking him as deep as possible. “I can feel your cock hitting the back of my pussy.”

Dan continued to love this incredible woman. “Don’t look, but John and Karen are standing at the doorway watching us. Can you hold off cumming once? Just nod.”

Dan was able to hold off and pause for a moment.

“Did Dan cum?’ John asked in Karen’s ear while cuddling her ass.

“No, otherwise we definitely would have heard him. That’s one of the things that makes Dan such an excellent lover: his self-control. He can put off cumming as many times as I ask.” She raised his hand to become her living bra cup.

“Hi there, we didn’t see you at the door watching us.”

“You don’t have to rush for us,” Karen said, caressing John’s cock.

“Dan was just paused from cumming so he could fuck me longer.” Lisa smiled, hugging Dan closer to her breasts and saying, he’s mine.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.