Backstage Pass - Cover

Backstage Pass

by Maleficio1873

Copyright© 2018 by Maleficio1873

BDSM Sex Story: A bike ride in the woods and a chance meeting lead to joining a band of lecherous old men taking advantage of a nubile teen.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   .

No, this story is not about groupie plaster casters at a glam rock concert getting the cock and balls in plaster of a rock star they fucked. Nor is it about going backstage at a theatrical performance of a highly sexual play, although elements of such drama are in this story.

It was a simple sign in the woods, ?Backstage Pass?. I had cycled to the end of a woodland trail, an old rail bed, and found a gate blocking the trail, presumably erected there by a property owner jealous of his privacy. The gate was flanked by barbed wire fencing that stretched away into the mixed hardwood bush on both sides as far as the eye could see.

However, off to the right of the gate, nailed to a sapling, was the sign:?Backstage Pass?. Intriguing. Mysterious. Beside the sapling was a trail: narrow, overgrown, and covered with autumn leaves, but a discernible trail. Was this another way into the private property of the gate owner, a privileged opening into a special world buried deep in the rolling hardwood vales? Was the?pass? like a mountain pass, a gap in the ridges of land covered with forest that ran away from the bike trail on both sides, a pass that led to something magical?

It was too much for my curious nature. I mounted my bike and set off on the trail through the woods. For a way, it ran parallel to the barbed wire fence along the valley. But the land began to rise, and I was forced off the bike and into a steep walk up the winding path, slipping on the wet leaves, around trees and through gaps and over rocks covered with moss.

A tortuous descent to the valley floor led me back to the fence again, and there on the other side was a clutch of little buildings. Two cabins of rough planks, one larger than the other, faced each other at angles across a flat open space. Behind the buildings were two outhouses, also of rough planks. Set in the hill behind the buildings were broad wooden planks that served as seats. It was a little theatre in the woods.

Intrigued, I leaned my bike against a tree and took photos of the buildings beyond the fence with my cell phone. Then I heard the voices.

I froze, listening. Men?s voices, coming from up on the ridge beyond the buildings, getting louder. If I retreated up the ridge behind me, they would surely spot me. I grabbed the bike and wheeled it into a cedar thicket near the fence, laying it flat in the silent needles on the ground. Crouching behind an old oak at the edge of the cedar copse, I could see the little buildings clearly.

Into the clearing came two men carrying between them a canvas litter like the ones used for wilderness rescue when someone has broken a leg and needs to be carried out to safety. Strapped to the litter was a girl of about fifteen with long brown wavy hair and dressed in a navy blue track suit. She was asleep, or unconscious, hard to say which. She certainly was not moving, eyes closed, but I heard the occasional moan so I knew she was alive.

?Let?s get her inside and stripped,? one said.?I want to do her at least twice before the sun goes down and we have to take her back and dump her.?

?Yeah, good plan,? agreed the other one.?We won?t even wait for Bill to get back.? He guffawed and started to unlace the straps that held the girl to the litter.

I had just started to process the fact that there was another man out there, Bill, when a twig snapped behind me. I whirled around to find the muzzle of an automatic pistol pointed at my face. Behind the gun was the grizzled face of a man about my age, sixtyish, tall, well built and well dressed in outdoor clothing, but serious in demeanour.

?Who are you and what are you doing here?? he said calmly but loudly enough that the others heard. They set down the litter and walked toward the fence.

?Who?s there, Bill?? the one asked who wasn?t going to wait for Bill.

?A snoop,? said Bill shortly and waved the gun barrel at me, indicating I was to get up and go toward the fence where the others waited.

When I got there, I found the other two also had weapons pointed at me.?Okay,? said Bill.?Start talking. Who are you and why are you here??.

I was scared and could see no point in trying to make up a story to bluff my way out.?I?m a cyclist, out for some exercise, that?s all,? I said, making eye contact with Bill so he could see how sincere I was.?I saw that sign, ?Backstage Pass?, and took the trail just to see where it led. I didn?t mean to intrude. I was just scared when I heard you coming so I took cover.?

?Why didn?t you just keep riding when you heard us?? one asked roughly.

It was a good question, and again I felt that honesty was the only way I was going to get out of this. I dug deep into my psyche, took a breath, and said, ?Out here in the woods, away from prying eyes, I get turned on. My libido goes into overdrive. I have all these depraved and orgiastic sex fantasies about what I would do to a woman in a little cabin like that.? I nodded to the cabin across the fence.

Bill stared at me for a long moment, then lowered his weapon as he raised his eyebrows.?Really??, he said.?And what, exactly, would you do to her??

I knew then that I was on the right track, so I kept on being honest.?Oh, anything I wanted, I guess. I?d tie her up and fuck her, then whip her tits and pussy, then fuck her again. I?d take lots of video so I could have lots of good wanks when I got home.?

?Why don?t you do that, then?? he asked.

?Practical problem,? I answered.?I don?t know anyone who would help me abduct her and I don?t know what I would do with her afterward. I wouldn?t want to kill her to shut her up. It would be nice if she liked it and wanted to keep doing it, a kind of Mother Nature fuck bunny, but women aren?t built like that these days. Feminism and all that crap.?

The man who was going to wait for Bill guffawed at that and tucked his weapon into his pocket. He was of medium stature, sixty-five I?d guess, and somewhat overweight. His bespectacled face below a bald pate was jowly and his paunch hung over his belt a bit. I learned later his name was Harold.?A Mother Nature fuck bunny,? he repeated.?I like that, Bill. I think this guy is OK.?

The other man, slight of build and also balding with a grey trimmed beard, picked up on this.?I don?t know, Harold. Can we trust this guy? What do you think, Bill??

Bill looked at me carefully again.?What?s your name?? he asked.

?It?s Phillip,? I said.?I live over in Lyndhurst, and I?m a retired high school teacher. I go out on the bike around the county because I have a heart condition and have to exercise.? I scuffed in the leaves a bit.?Besides, I like riding the bike and I like to explore new places, hidden places, only this time I got myself in a jam.? I looked up at Bill.?What are you going to do with me??

Bill looked over at the other two. Harold nodded, a leer on his face. The other one with the beard frowned and shook his head slightly.?Can we trust him?? he asked.

Bill looked at me and back to Slim.?I don?t know,? he said slowly, ?but he sounds like he could be one of us. But there?s an easy way to find out. We have a muffin here now, so let?s get Phillip on camera doing her, fucking her and beating her tits. Then he can?t go the cops without implicating himself, can he??

I found later they liked calling the girls they abducted?muffins?. The muffin on the litter started to moan and roll her eyes under the lids.?She?s coming out of the anaesthetic. We have to hurry,? said Slim, whose name I found later was Alastair.

Bill turned to me.?Are you in?? he asked shortly with a direct stare.

?And if I don?t do this?? I asked, not really wanting to know the answer.

?We?ll have to deal with you, won?t we?? said Bill.

Harold on the other side of the fence scuffed the ground with his toe and said, ?We?ve had to do it before, but it?s no fun.? Looking at me, he said, ?If you really want to do dirty stuff in the woods, show us. Now.?

I nodded. I had all the answers and all the motive I needed.

Once Bill and I had climbed over the fence, things happened fast. The straps holding the muffin on the litter were removed and she was carried into the larger of the two cabins. It smelled musty and woodsy with autumn leaves. Along the back wall was a dirty mattress on a box spring with posts attached to the corners and top rail for restraining a victim. They laid the muffin on her back and started to remove her clothing. Bill fired up a propane heater in the corner to keep us all warm during the debauch to come.

Harold unzipped her track top and pulled her arms out of the sleeves. All clothing was folded neatly on a little wooden side table. Then he pulled her T-shirt over her head and removed it. Her white bra didn?t quite conceal her full breasts. She looked fifteen or sixteen, compact and well built, not skinny or obese, but pleasantly plump. I was aroused.

As he worked, I asked him, ?So what happens after we fuck her? I don?t want to be involved in a murder.?

Bill shot me a quick look.?You wouldn?t have much of a choice, would you?? he said with a sneer.?But it won?t come to that. You see we?ve been doing this for years now. Harold there is a medical doctor, and he?s come up with a memory drug. When administered, it causes amnesia, blanks out the last week or so in the patient?s memory, erases it totally. Works somehow on the part of the brain responsible for short-term memory. So we just take the muffin to some place near where we found her, administer the drug while she?s out cold, and when she wakes up, she won?t remember anything about us.?

Slim?Alastair?had a tight smile.?It?s worked like a charm. They don?t know anything about us or what we did to them. They just go back to their lives with sore pussies, and if they get pregnant, they can?t even tell their parents who fucked them.? He laughed.

Harold regarded me thoughtfully. “Actually I follow up on them to ensure the drug is working. I hear the girls do remember having sex dreams, and some believe their dreams mean they had sex with their boyfriends while asleep.” He paused. “I think we awaken whatever sexuality is latent in the muffins.” He shrugged. “Anyway, the drug works. Wish I could patent it.” He laughed and said to Bill, “Let’s get on with it. I’m horny.”

Bill now pulled down the muffin?s track pants, exposing her white panties. I could clearly see the outline of her pussy in the cotton fabric. Bill caught me staring hungrily at her crotch.?Go ahead,? he chuckled.?You?re going first anyway. Do what you want to her.?

I had for a long time lusted after these bits of teen fluff that walked past my door every day on their way home from school, giggling and wiggling their butts and pressing their books against their big tits. Watching all that porn had helped my sexual imagination to run wild. Now my fantasies were becoming real.

I rubbed her crotch with my fingers, feeling the puffy lips of her cunt. Then I grabbed her waistband and pulled the panties slowly down her legs, revealing the brown muff of her pubic hair and the coral lips of her sex slit. I moved my fingers up and down her slit, feeling them sink between them into warm wetness, bumping against her clitoral hood, and dipping down into her vaginal entrance.

As I held my fingers to my nose, smelling her sex juice, Bill asked, ?How do you want to do her? Missionary? Doggy style??

At that, she stirred and rolled over, waking up, though still dazed from the drug they gave her.?Where am I? Who are you? What are you doing? Ahhhhhggggg!? as she realized she was naked.

The others grabbed her and held her down. Bill looked at me again.?How?? he asked.

?Tied,? I said, ?missionary style, on her back. Hands over her head. Legs spread.?

Bill grinned and nodded.?Man after my own heart.? So he held the muffin down while Alastair and Harold got to work.

A pair of handcuffs dangled on a chain from the post at the head of the bed. She was strong so the two men had to work to force her wrists into cuffs as she struggled and twisted and tried to roll over. As the cuffs clicked shut, she started to scream.?Help! Help! Anyone out there! Help me! Oowwww!?

Alastair and Harold slapped her tits and jammed a bandanna into her mouth to quiet her. Each seized an ankle and buckled leather cuffs on them. These they attached to posts projecting from opposite sides of the bed. Her creamy teen thighs spread wide and displayed her naked cunt and asshole.?Stop! Stop!? she tried to scream through the cloth gagging her mouth.?I?ll call the cops! You dirty men! You?ll be sorry. Aaaarrrggghh!?

Bill pinched her nipples hard, but that didn?t shut her up, so he produced a ball gag from a plastic container under the bed, jammed it into her mouth on top of the bandanna, and strapped it around her head.?I guess she won?t be sucking us off just yet,? he said with a grim smile.

Harold dug into a backpack flung in a corner and produced a handful of blue diamond pills.?Fortification for the combat to come, lads,? he grinned, handing them around. A can of beer from the same pack washed them down.?It?s getting warm in here. Time to join our muffin in the buff.?

It was indeed getting warm as the little propane heater in the cabin went into overdrive. I realized I was about to display my nakedness to three other men I had only just met and under stressful circumstances. But the bound display of the lovely muffin?s breasts and pussy mound between her wide spread legs was enough to ignite the fires of lust, and I began to remove my shirt and trousers.

The others did the same in silence. Two crude chairs fashioned from the trees of the forest served as our dressing table. Shirts were carefully folded and placed on the seats; trousers were carefully draped over the chair backs; shoes and socks were carefully lined up under the chairs. All that was left was our underwear.

?Get the camera, Alastair,? said Bill, motioning to another large backpack near the door. It was clear Alastair was the photographer in the group, and he proved it by pulling out and setting up a professional kit of lights, tripods, and cameras covering every angle of the bed.

?All set,? he nodded at Bill, who nodded at me.?Lights, camera, action, Phillip,? he said, motioning meaningfully at the muffin naked on the bed.

?OK,? I thought.?They want a show. Just act naturally.? My natural inclination was to taste her pussy before I fucked her, so I crawled onto the bed between her legs and separated her labia with my fingers to get a good look at her cunt and arouse myself. As I bent to lick up and down and around her clit, I was aware out of the corner of my eye of Alastair?s camera zooming in on my oral ministrations. The muffin lifted her head briefly to stare down her belly at the top of my head fringed with grey hair as my mouth sucked in her clitoris and sent lightning flashes through her loins.

Before long, I was breathing heavily and so was she. My lust was up, and I could feel the pills kicking in as my aroused penis stiffened and streaks of sexual electric energy exploding in my abdomen and through my testicles and cock. I stood up slowly, noting that the other men were still in their underwear, watching me carefully, waiting for the revelation. Would I follow my fantasy or wilt with the stress and guilt of it?

I lowered my underwear and stepped out of them, tossing the garment on a chair. My cock stood up proudly to attention, its coral head flaring. It wasn?t as upright as in my youth, but still quite capable and still quite large. As I turned to face the camera, my penis bobbed a greeting to my new friends.?Well, well,? said Bill, grinning.?You look ready to fulfil a fantasy. We want to see you do her, and don?t be shy.?

I mounted the bed and mounted the girl. Her blue eyes were open wide and pleading, and she moaned supplications behind her ball gag, asking me not to fuck her. It suddenly occurred to me that she might be a virgin. I probed experimentally with my cock head between her pussy lips and there encountered a barrier.

I only needed to look over at Harold and Bill.?She?s a virgin,? I said.

?Obviously,? said Harold dryly.

?So?? said Bill.?Fuck her. We want to see this.? Alastair moved closer with a video camera. Harold wielded a still camera, focussing on my erect, throbbing penis now lodged in the entrance to the muffin?s vagina.

I gave a pelvic push, and the broad shelf of my glans penis disappeared between the oily wet lips of her cunt and stopped. I pulled out a bit and shoved in again.

?Uuunnnggghh,? emerged from her vocal chords muffled by the gag. I began a series of short thrusts, sawing my penis back and forth in the warm entrance to her cunt, now slippery with her pussy juices between young labia. With each push inside, I felt my cock head move a little farther as it banged up against her virgin barrier.

Gradually I could feel her maidenhead giving way with each thrust. I pulled back again and saw my cock head streaked with blood. Almost there. With a powerful lunge of my hips, I drove my cock hard into her cunt and broke past the membrane. She yelled loud and then sobbed and cried as I backed out a bit and drove my penis forward again, mad with lust, feeling my penis gliding up deep into her vagina.

Bill?s smile was broad.?Alright then.? Harold was beginning to breathe hard, staring at the conjunction of my cock in the muffin?s cunt. His right hand slipped into his shorts and he began to massage his own penis.

Her hair was tossed across the soiled old pillow as she shook her head back and forth, squealing behind the ball gag, her eyes wide and staring imprecations at me. Her cheeks were flushed and wet with tears. Her chin with its darling little dimple trembled with emotion. Her chest was flushed down to her full breasts, their round areolas dark against the peach of her skin and their nipples now pebbled and pointing straight up. She was beautiful and she was mine. She grunted and her tits shook as I rammed my penis into her vagina several times, not believing my good fortune.

?Up, up,? came the direction from Alastair behind the video camera with a wave of his hand.?Let?s see.? I knew what he wanted, being a porn addict, so I raised myself up on my knees to expose my-cock-in-her-cunt action to their view. I thrust in and out slowly so his camera could record lots of the cock-stiffening motions of the sex act: long, slow motions of her fat hairy cunt lips sucking around my cock shaft streaked with the white of her vaginal lubrication and the red of her virginal blood.

Bill beside Harold was now also breathing hard. He jerked down his underpants and pulled them off and began openly stroking his very large, thick penis to erection while staring at my cock fucking the muffin?s hairy young cunt.

?Put your right leg up over hers,? came Alastair?s direction. He was breathing hard too, his erect cock now making a tent of his underwear, but he kept his eye glued to the camera viewfinder. A real pro. He knew how to make porn videos. Awkwardly I managed to get my right foot up over her left thigh and plant it on the bed without pulling my cock out of her cunt. Alastair crouched down behind us as I continued to stroke my penis slowly and firmly in and out of her vagina.

I knew what he was recording; in the window that opened between my buttocks and hers, he saw her anguished face, her jiggling breasts, the round curves of her belly and pussy mound, the spread lips of her cunt, my cock thrusting in and out between them, her erect clitoris above the fucking, my asshole and testicles, and her asshole below. It was dirty, it was lustful, it was complete nudity, it was total exposure of private parts in the most intimate act, it was a cruel forbidden fuck of a teen, it was magic.

I had never felt so alive, so aroused, so totally sexual. And I had an audience who appreciated what I was doing to the girl.

Bill and Harold now flanked the muffin. Harold had removed his underpants. His thick penis stuck up proudly under his paunch. I realized that these guys really loved fucking as much as I did, kindred depraved spirits. He and Bill were now rubbing their cock heads around and around the muffin?s nipples, still staring hard at my cock fucking into her cunt with long, firm strokes.?You OK?? Bill asked me with a grin.

?Sure,? I replied, ?but I?m getting close.? They knew what I meant. My cock was getting hot and stiff, ready to explode into her cunt. Alastair moved to the side of the bed for a broad shot of the fucking. Bill and Harold retreated beside him. I covered the muffin and kissed her cheek as I thrust my cock faster and faster into her cunt. I raised myself up on one hand and fondled her left tit while the other bounced hard as I fucked her cunt, my hips now a blur in the bowl of her outstretched thighs. Alastair moved behind us for a low level shot of cock in cunt, the pussy lips now foaming with her aroused lubrications.

I was now in a zone of total lust. The world contracted to my body attacking hers. My penis was hot and throbbing, sending electric shocks throughout my whole body. I was also aware of my audience, these three naked men now silent as the last moments of this fuck roared to a climax. My cock pounded hard and fast into the muffin?s intimate orifice, the sacred vagina awaiting the sacrament of sperm.

?Ouuugh. Ouuuugghhff,? I grunted as my orgasm hit me. My cock stiffened in her cunt and began to spurt semen into her vaginal depths. I thrust and thrust and thrust until the last drop of come had left my cock and I began a slow relaxation and retreat from arousal.

It occurred to me later that we had not discussed ejaculation. If we came in her pussy, a forensic examination of the muffin would yield our DNA and make us traceable by the police. And I had just come in her pussy. Harold later explained to me that the amnesia drug was so good that the muffin would not suspect what had happened to her. He had a soothing cream that would take the soreness out of her cunt and other parts of her body we abused, and even if she suspected foul play in her intimate parts, our semen would be absorbed into her body by the time she convinced a doctor or forensic examiner to investigate the contents of her vagina.

They would, of course, confirm that she had been fucked and was no longer a virgin, but they would have no evidence linking us to the crime. He and the other two, he assured me, had been fucking local teens for two years now, and no trace of their activities here in Backstage Pass had yet been found.

It appears I had been very lucky to have been made a part of this marvellous band of sexual reprobates. They knew what they wanted and knew how to get it. With my libido on high alert and my lack of morality, I fit in with the group perfectly.

Slowly I withdrew from the muffin?s cunt and crawled off the end of the bed. Bill immediately presented himself and mounted her. His penis was huge, the biggest in the group, although I have to say mine is a close second. Alastair got active with the camera again and recorded Bill?s cock head rubbing up and down the now-lubricated lips of the muffin?s pussy. Bill played his glans penis around her clitoris and made lightening jabs with it into her vagina and out again, watching it get slick with her blood and juices. Then he rammed fully inside her cunt.?Mmmmmmfff? she groaned behind her gag.

His fucking followed much the same pattern as mine. I guess I just knew what was most arousing for me and for an audience watching my sex act. No wonder Bill and the others had watched with approval. I did what they liked doing to a young girl bound and gagged on a bed, her virgin pussy available for hard fucking.

Bill fucked his cock into her young cunt long and hard, driving his hips against her spread thighs to ram his penis in as deep as he could. He mauled her breasts with his hands and stared hungrily into her weeping face and flushed cheeks. As I had done, he raised himself up so Alastair could photograph her cunt being invaded with Bill?s huge cock. And as I had done, he kept his cock fully in her cunt as he ejaculated his semen into her vagina. I could see it was a full, rough fuck and very satisfying to Bill, from his shuddering frame as his came in her cunt to his big grin as he dismounted from her sobbing, naked young body.

Harold was more clinical. He began his turn by examining her pussy, spreading the lips and pushing back her clitoral hood with his fingers. He dipped them into her vagina and held them to his nose, savouring the mixed scent of blood, semen, and vaginal juices. He nodded his head thoughtfully.?She?s really aroused. We may want to do her again sometime.? He rubbed his slick, oily fingers over the head of his erect penis. Then he mounted her and applied his penis to her cunt lips.

I stood beside Bill, watching Harold?s penis disappear up into the muffin?s hot young cunt and listening to his paunch slapping against her belly as he proceeded to thrust his penis into the depths of her vagina. I was delighted to find my own cock stiffening with arousal at the sights, sounds, and smells of Harold’s debauched fucking of a young teen. At my age, having debauched sex like this was a private fantasy come true, and no doubt I felt first relief at the men choosing not to shoot me to death and then total lust when they allowed me full rein for my most libidinous fantasies. The large handful of blue pills and extra shots of testosterone I?d taken also helped fuel my sexual urges.

Harold lowered his whole body horizontally onto hers in a lustful embrace and began to feel her up and down with his hands as his cock fucked rhythmically into her cunt. He ran his fingers through her rich brown hair and held her head as he kissed her cheeks and licked at her tears. He kissed her dimpled chin and playfully nipped at it with his teeth. He ran his fingers through her armpits and got a tickle response that delighted him and caused him to ram his penis harder into her vagina.

Harold?s wandering hands found her breasts squashed under his chest and explored their full, ripe young contours. He rolled first on one side and then on the other to expose her nipples to his inquisitive touch, running his open palms around the nipple lightly in circles, noting how she responded, never once losing the rhythm of his penis thrusting in her vagina. The muffin moaned and sweat broke out between her heaving breasts. “Mmmmmm,” she grunted around the gag in her mouth as her buttocks quivered under his assault.

Finally Harold?s hands traced down over her womanly hips and under to her buttocks. These he squeezed and squeezed all over, then held on firmly as he speeded up his fucking into her cunt. He began to breathe heavily and then to wheeze as his climax built. He closed his eyes with the effort and then?Oooh ooooh oooooh?, his orgasm hit him and he came into her cunt, his penis thrusts gradually decreasing in speed and strength until he collapsed exhausted on her belly.

He got up immediately and shook his head.?That was some fuck, best I?ve had in years.? We all chuckled along with him, taking pleasure in his pleasure.

Alastair handed Bill the video camera and me the still camera from the chair. I raised my eyebrows in query as I took it.?Sure,? Alastair said briefly as he stripped off his shorts, exposing a long, thin, uncircumcised penis, its arrow-shaped glans now coral with arousal.?You seem to know what you?re doing. Must watch lots of porn.? His smile was almost a sneer.

I ignored it and smiled back.?Sure,? I said.?One has to learn somewhere.?

Like the rest of us, Alastair began on his knees applying his penis to the opening of her vagina, but once he had rammed his cock as deep into her cunt as it would go, his cruel streak emerged. He slapped first one tit and then the other with alternating hands, blows sounding a dull thud on her young tit flesh and making her breasts jiggle and turn red. We heard her muffled screams of pain behind the gag.

Then he leaned forward and pounded his penis hard into her vagina, pressing his pubic mound firmly against hers at his fullest penetration, rotating his hips with a screwing motion that tangled his pubic hair into hers. He leaned forward and bit her chin, then bit each of her nipples, holding them in his teeth and pulling them up so her teen breasts formed long cones while she squealed in agonized pain. His right hand caressed her left buttock and then he stole his index finger into her bum crack and forced it into her anus as he continued to fuck hard into her cunt. She squealed again at this new penetration of her person.

As he raised up his bum to show his fucking action to the camera, we could see his cock shaft slick with juices: white foam from her vaginal lubricants, white semen from our cocks when we came in her cunt, and streaks and patches of clotted blood from the ruin of her virginity. It amazed me she could continue to take the pain of penetration after having her hymen ripped apart by my penis.

I mentioned this to Harold as we stood beside the bed, watching the continuing fucking of the muffin while Bill got it all on video.?Yah,? the doctor remarked, ?these young teens are very resilient.? He sighed and stroked his penis as he watched.?I love these juicy young cunts. My cock and my whole body feel so great, so alive when I?ve come in their pussies. I wish they would just let us fuck them so we didn?t have to kidnap them like this.?

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.