The Babysitter's New Stepmom - Cover

The Babysitter's New Stepmom

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Josie gets a lot closer to her new stepmom after her daddy has to go to the hospital. Now, the two of them sleep in the same bed and they keep each other content in ways that females only know as the shortest route to a nice orgasm ever invented. Now she is working as a babysitter and her mom is helping her out the best way possible.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Babysitter  

The Johnson’s were both young and vibrant with the desire of sensual stimulation that drove them into carnal relationships that grew increasingly more passionate with each passing month.

Now, they had a teenaged babysitter and her mid-twenties step-mom in their living room both bottomless and already flushed with the emotion of recent sexual activity making them pant with eager need for up close and personal flesh to fondle with casual abandon.

Josie was also a cheerleader at the local high school and she knew a whole lot about oral loving in tending to a boy’s needs for some oral satisfaction that involved submissive swallowing of man juice instead of spitting it out like it was something too dirty for a girl to take right down into her sensitive belly.

Mr. Johnson pushed Misty’s face down to his lap and told her, “Open wide baby and take it all the way back.” Josie’s stepmom was not onboard with that category of rude talk but she knew her new stepdaughter was looking to her for her physical guidance and this was an opportunity to show her how enthusiastic she could be when satisfying a customer of their services.

In point of fact, Misty considered Josie to be more like her younger sister than her daughter and she already felt closer to the teenager than she actually was to her new husband who was considerably older than her and with the thoughts of a more mature generation.

The mirror on the side of the bed ran all the way from the top to the bottom of the closet door and Misty’s performance on her knees showed Josie just how seriously she considered the assignment with the Johnson’s to be a priority celebration of the value of oral and anal loving in a submissive role for babysitter staff.

Misty’s lips were stained with Mr. Johnson’s copious load of man spunk and his wife was nibbling on Josie’s stepmother’s boobs like she was having a snack in the late night hours.

Josie took up a position down on all fours that she knew would be absolutely irresistible to the pair of hedonistic parents and certain to compel one or both of them to use her body for illicit purposes. That was certainly fine with the oversexed teenager as it was just what the doctor ordered to put her love life back on track and her pussy content at long last at the end of the weekend.

Misty watched her obscene writhing of her seemingly possessed stepdaughter and in her own way was somewhat jealous of the attention she was receiving from the interested couple. Not that there was a competition between the two because they were in complete harmony concerning all matters sexual and they acted in concert like twin sisters rather than mother and daughter.

Mr. Johnson pulled out of the teenager’s pretty ass with a sigh of regret.

He was more than willing to leave it inside the dear girl with the hope that she would revive his flagging ardor with her strenuous efforts to stiffen his resolve with her contortions that resembled the inner workings of the devil’s kitchen in Hell. Well, the old saying was, “If you can’t stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.” Apparently, Mr. Johnson was one of those true believers that didn’t mind a little heat providing he got the fabulous tingle at the end that made it all worthwhile.

Josie watched Mr. Johnson feeding his huge cock to her stepmom one inch at a time like an unending chain of love beads that promised her eternal membership in the “neighborhood asshole buddies” and a place in any bedroom she wanted to visit in the cluster of private homes on their secluded streets.

She knew the club existed but had not been able to pin anything down until this gig with the Johnsons that introduced her to the wild side of married life in the suburbs. It was indeed a revelation and she watched Ms. Johnson come down the stairs with a large suitcase filled.

A few minutes later she found herself in her favorite position on all fours taking it doggy style from Mr. John with his greedy fingers roaming all over her below the beltline goodies spraying his seeds right up into her soaking wet cunt spearing her crotchless panties with unerring accuracy. The heated man was spanking her reddened bottom with his work worn hands and he even pushed his nasty fingers up into her agitated anus with lot of verbal abuse that she simply adored to hear at the same time.

Then, she heard Mrs. Johnson on her cell phone calling the next door neighbors to come over the “fuck party” in their house. Josie figured that she and her stepmom were the core of the fuck party and would be the only non-couple in the group of sinning suburbanites.

Two more couples joined them on the fluffy white carpet of the family room.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.