The Drama Club - Cover

The Drama Club

Copyright© 2018 by Babyboomer

Chapter 10

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Two girls want to learn how to act on stage. They pay a price for their curiosity. Family secrets are exposed. The two friends grow up quickly and find out about boy friends, the mystery of a mother's disappearance, and what lust is.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Sharing   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Pregnancy   Small Breasts  

So Herb trudged up the stairs to his room. Like he did every night after work he stripped and went to the bathroom for a bath. Suddenly, bent over naked as the day she was born was his wife Wilma. He heard her humming to herself as he snuck up behind her. He adjusted his stance slightly by bending his knees. Since she was already bent over and her sex slightly agape, all he had to do was guide it to the opening.

“Ahhhh, Thank God you’re back darling! I’ve waited so long for you!” Herb said as he slid into her moist package.

“Ohh, what the --- Uhhh--.” Lilian couldn’t say anything else as she felt an engorged penis penetrate her to its root. Hands held her hips as she accommodated the intruder. It was rape but it wasn’t. Whoever was pumping into her was doing it in a very loving manner. So she responded in the same way. As orgasms go it wasn’t strong but it certainly triggered her partners release too. It sure filled her up in a hurry. She could feel him deflate and quickly gathered some toilet paper for the fluids that would flow out of her soon.

For Herb it had been short but glorious. Wilma soaked up their fluids with the t. p. And then he lifted her up and kissed her deeply. It was good but her kiss back was somehow different. He opened his eyes so that he could speak directly to his wife but was stunned to find someone else. It took him a few seconds to realize her had fucked Lilian not his wife! In shock, he slowly lowered Lilian down. Not being able to comprehend that this was really not Wilma, he lowered Lilian onto his re awakened penis. Naturally it slid in easily.

“Uh, Uncle Herb, I ---ohh you are back in me! It’s so good!”

That pulled Herb back into reality. And since he had never been good at turning away any woman that wanted him, he began to give this one a good ride. Twenty minutes later and semen seeping out of her butt, Herb decided that maybe a shower instead of a bath would be best. Lilian shared the shower to conserve the water. Ten minutes later Lilian flew down the stairs yelling her goodbye to Nancy as she went out the door.

Five minutes later Nancy’s father came down the stairway. Nancy had dinner prepared-leftovers. She was surprised to see him dig in and even complement her about the dinner. Also a bit surprising was the fact that he was wearing only his bathrobe. This got Nancy to thinking about a fleeting thought she had had about having sex with her father! That had upset her and she had dropped her fork on the floor. She leaned over to pick it up and stared straight up her father’s robe. She instantly saw what Lilian had described to her the other day. It was the penis that had penetrated her mother and gotten her pregnant. It had penetrated Lilian’s mother Martha and gotten her pregnant. She picked up her fork and gathered herself together. Her inside were a jumble of a twitching mass of flesh.

“Are you going to the Theater again Nancy?”

“I’m not sure Dad. I’ve been having a difficult time lately. Tommy – well- he – I mean-”

“What has he done to you Nancy? If he has hurt you then I’ll beat the hell out of that kid! I had a lot of respect for him but it sounds like he’s just like all of the boys! Only wants to get his prick into a girls -”

“Stop, Dad! Tommy and I are still friend’s and he’s better than most guys I know! It’s just – he’s such a nice guy and I like him – alot!”

“That’s what I’m talking about dear! I – you see your mother was a virgin when I met her. I fell in love with her and soon – well- I talked her into having sex with me. I seduced her! She was such an angel - yes, I married her but then she suddenly left - there were things I never should have done. It must have driven her away.”

“Don’t worry about me Dad. It’s not the same as problem that mom had. Besides, Tommy’s already fucked me. Don’t get upset witth him! I’m the one that wanted it to happen! I’m beginning to think that I’m not the person to become an actress. I think I’m beginning to see that I want and need something more than praise from an audience. But I’m very much afraid that I can’t become any man’s wife much less Tommy’s! I have become a slut Dad! I’m a tramp, white trash, a whore who can not stop hersself! I just dropped my fork and looked up your robe on purpose. I needed to see the prick that knocked up my mother and Lilian’s mother. Now I want that prick inside me now Dad!”

Nancy stood up, dropped her robe in front of her father, and reached down to fondle his growing cock. Soon Herb felt his erection burying itself into his other daughter’s cunt. He couldn’t stop himself. Minutes later after a couple of her orgasms squeezed his prick, he ejaculated into her womb.

So it was that Nancy and Lilian had a double wedding. They married their old boy friend’s Tommy and Billy ... Then, an old family tradition occurred. Both had premature first births...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.