The Drama Club - Cover

The Drama Club

Copyright© 2018 by Babyboomer

Chapter 8

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Two girls want to learn how to act on stage. They pay a price for their curiosity. Family secrets are exposed. The two friends grow up quickly and find out about boy friends, the mystery of a mother's disappearance, and what lust is.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Sharing   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Pregnancy   Small Breasts  

The week went quickly. For Nancy, Tommy, Hugh and Lance kept her jumping. For Lilian, Hugh, Lance and her old friend Billy kept her humping. The sex was fine but Nancy had not forgotten Mr. Chan. Her continued search of the book cases in Hugh’s room netted her some more documents. It included a list of the women sent overseas and in most cases a photo was attached. Also an interesting book containing the accounts of the Chan Trading Company. Her family line had gotten him top dollar from the warlords in the Fareast. There appeared to be some pay off money as well but it was difficult to understand the code. She wanted a quiet day to peruse the diary, and the accounts books. Lilian was going to go to the theater and not meet her until tomorrow. The housekeeper had the day off and she had just her robe on.

“Hey, Nancy, have you seen Lilian? She’s been over here more than she’s been at home. I need to ask her something.”

“Uh, no Mr. Schmidt she went directly to the theater today. I’m going to relax and read some books today.”

“Gee, what books are you reading? What’s the Chan Trading Company?”

Nancy was a bit flustered. She stood up and reached for the book. In her haste the book she had been reading fell open. A rather graphic picture of one of the stolen women was clearly visible to Fred. This was another opportunity to get in Nancy’s panties. He didn’t want to waste it. He pretended to grapple with Nancy over the book he had. One hand kept the book to one side while he wrapped his other hand inside of her robe and around her waist. Then as she was bent in one direction he let her have the book which allowed him to drop his trousers.

Nancy felt relief that she had gotten her book back without him really getting to see what was in it. She turned slightly to put the book down and saw that the book she had been reading had opened to a very revealing page. Quickly she put the book she had taken from Mr. Schmidt on top of the other one. She thought she had reacted quickly enough to save the situation. And she had if it had only been about the contents of the books and their continued secrecy. But for Fred it had never been about his curiousity concerning the books. No his curiousity was about how tight was Nancy’s little lamby pie.

She realized after a few seconds that Mr. Schmidt had no pants on. She lifted her face up to talk to him. That was when he kissed her. She tried to pull away from him but he pulled her tight to his chest. His male appendage pressed into her belly. It was something she had gotten used to having. It seemed her body began to betray her. She could feel herself sinking into another tryst but she wanted to fight this one. She tried to back away. Fred could feel her resistance. He reached down to her anus a gave her a little poke with his finger. Nancy literally jumped in the air with his touch and Fred slid under her. It was like she had jumped on his prick. To make it more emphatic Fred thrust into her at the same time.

A couple of hours later she talked Fred into leaving. Nancy was not into having any more sex. She had just found out that you can have too much of something you really like. Maybe it was because her boobs were kind of tender. She readied a nice hot bath and began to soak in it. It felt so good that she fell asleep. She woke up suddenly when her head went under. The water wasn’t even warm any more. She spluttered awake and got out of the cold tub. She shivered while she dried herself with the large bathtowel. It had been a rude awakening but she felt much better for the soak and rest.

“Hey Nancy, I’m back from the theater!”

“Hi, Lilian. My you look like a two-bit whor-.”

“Stop right there girl. I don’t look any different than you did the other day. Of course, if you get it from Hugh, Lance and Billy, all before dinner, then I guess I do look like a two bit whore.”

“Sorry Lilian, I don’t know why I said what I said. I just bedded your dad so who am I to call anyone a whore. It was like all he did was get near me and my legs parted. What in hell am I goin to do with myself? If I keep behaving like this I will definitely get knocked up. My reputation is already gone to hell. I’m worried my dad will be the next man to bed me.”

“Well since Fred is supposed to be my father, I guess you could say I’ve already done mine! All I can say is I’m ahead of you for whore of the year award. But I do feel slimy Nance.”

“I just had a bath and it was wonderful. Why don’t you go ahead and get a good soak in before you have to go back home?”

“Wow that’s a great idea! Just check on me in an hour. I’ve been known to fall asleep in the tub.”

“O.K. I’m warming up some left overs for dad and my dinner tonight. If you like there is plenty here-”

“No, the bath is enough Nancy. Besides I have to warm up some left overs for the three of us tonight. Thanks again.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.