The Drama Club - Cover

The Drama Club

Copyright© 2018 by Babyboomer

Chapter 3

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Two girls want to learn how to act on stage. They pay a price for their curiosity. Family secrets are exposed. The two friends grow up quickly and find out about boy friends, the mystery of a mother's disappearance, and what lust is.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Sharing   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Pregnancy   Small Breasts  

Hugh had given Lilian a rather long kiss while Nancy had gotten her key out, unlocked the door and waited for Lilian to come inside. Lilian had asked her if she could go inside and talk about something. She hoped it wouldn’t be some drivel about how dreamy Hugh was. Other girl friends had said stupid stuff like that to her about their boy friends. She would not ever do anything so inconsiderate as that to her friends. So Nancy waited for a couple of minutes and hoped her friend didn’t say the usual stuff.

When Hugh left, Lilian had Nancy sit down before she began to talk. It wasn’t anything that Nancy had supposd she would say. No, what she did say was not drivel but it seemed unbelievable.

“Wait, slow down, I heard you say my father and your mother were having sex. After that I lost the rest of what you had said. This is a bit of a shock.”

“Hah, Imagine if you had been there and saw your dad’s big thing going in and out of my mom’s hole! I was mesmerized! I think that was when I reached back and let Hugh stick his prick into me. Then just as I started to realize what was happening to me, I heard my mother yelling to your father about him squirting into her and that I might get another sister just like you! That was when I passed out.”

“So, you are saying that my father and your mother had sex in front of you and they didn’t see you?”

“Yes.”

“Your mother told my father that they may have another child together – and that we are sisters?”

“Yes.”

“I think we must be half sisters but if you had a new sister she would be like you.”

“You are sure it was my father and your mother?

“I saw her! Admittedly I was under some duress but when got up I could see her clearly. Frankly, I only saw your dad’s equipment and behind. The back of his head did look like your dad and when my mother said, “Nancy” well it just had to be him. Besides we do look a lot like each other.”

“This is a lot to digest Lilian. You have always felt like a sister to me. I guess this kind of confirms it. I never guessed my dad would be an adulterer or your mom would be an adulteress.”

“I’m not too sure about this but since my dad was right there with them, maybe they are called something else. And it sounds like they have been doing it for years! Do you think your mother ever did anything like that too?”

“Speaking of my mother, I found something at Hugh’s tonight.”

“I give up! Just tell me Nancy.”

“I found – my mother’s diary! It starts out before she was married. I only got to read a couple of pages but she was always in love with my dad. Your mom was her best friend. However her diary starts out with a mystery right from the first page. Her grandmother, a real beauty according to her mom’s diary, never came back from a visit to the city where grandmother’s sister lived. Her dad went to find her but never did. You see grandmother’s sister went missing at the same time!”

“This whole situation is getting to be really like a soap opera on radio! First I see my dad doing it to some whore, then I see my mom doing it with your dad and then I’m doing it with a boy I just met! Now I find out your grandmother and her sister suddenly disappeared and were never found.”

“It is unbelievable Lilian! But you forgot the item about us being half sisters too. Yet why did I find that diary in the theater? There is a lot more for me to read Lilian. Maybe some of our questions will be answered.”

“Oooh, your dad just drove in and I think I see my folks going up our driveway. If it’s O.K.with you I’ll go meet them now. It will be tough looking them in the eyes for awhile but I couldn’t stay here and meet your dad. All I can remember are his big balls and thingie banging against my mom’s hole. I’m afraid that I would throw myself at him and hope he would do the same to me!”

“Lilian, sister or not I will punch you in the nose if you don’t leave right now!”

“Night, SiS!”

“I swear I may kill her one of these days.” Nancy turned and went to meet her father who was coming through the side door. It would be difficult for her to look at him too like before. Nancy hadn’t really thought of her dad as a sexual being much less doing it with Lilian’s mom! Today had just been too much for her to digest. She hoped that if she began to read the diary again it would keep her mind away from long, thick male appendages.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.