The Naked Gardener - Cover

The Naked Gardener

Copyright© 2019 by Captv8td

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Kathleen took advantage of the privacy of her backyard to work on an all-over tan. Not only would she bronze her whole body, but she would enjoy some thrilling moments. She had no idea that it would change her life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   Mother   Brother   Father   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Fisting   Oral Sex  

True to her word, Kathleen was naked in her backyard again when Marge arrived the next day. Kat smiled brightly and hugged Marge when she saw her. She was afraid that the incident from the day before might have chilled their friendship. Seeing Marge in her backyard told her that all was fine.

She did feel uncomfortable being naked, though. Just as Marge had walked in on her yesterday, anyone could do the same thing. She was worried about being discovered by a delivery man or a utilities worker or another neighbor. She was mortified at being discovered by one of the children in the neighborhood. She knew that it would be traumatic for the child. It would be traumatic for her too if the child ran home and told the parents who would likely call the police and she would end up in jail. Despite her misgivings, however, there was no way that she was going to be wearing clothing when Marge arrived. She could not risk damaging the relationship further.

“Hi, sweetie,” said Marge as she hugged the naked form. “You are looking as beautiful as ever. I just think your body is so marvelous.”

Kat blushed again at the compliment. “Thank you again.”

“Come and sit with me for a bit. Tell me what you have been working on today.”

Kat sat down in the chair and Marge was treated to the wiggle of breast flesh again. “Well, today I have been planting my impatiens,” she said as she waved to the sea of pink along one of the fences.

“They look lovely. I think I need a naked gardener for my backyard. Do you hire out?”

Another blush appeared on Kat’s face but she did manage to laugh. “Oh I don’t think that you could afford me. I’m pretty pricey.”

Marge didn’t know anything about slavery but she did know hat Kat would be very expensive to buy if she were sold as a slave. She couldn’t imagine anyone being worth more than this naked beauty. “I’m sure you would be worth whatever I had to pay to buy you. Oh, sweetie, come here. You have some dirt on you.” Kat did not even catch the comment about buying her.

“Where?” asked Kathleen as she looked down at her naked body.

“Just come here. I’ll take care of it. I always take care of you, don’t I?”

“Yes,” agreed the little nudist. She arose and stood in front of Marge. Marge reached out and tapped the insides of the finely formed thighs.

“Open up.”

Fresh waves of pink spread through Kathleen’s cheeks and across her chest but she complied with the instructions. Marge reached between Kat’s legs and brushed a finger over one of Kathleen’s labia, brushing off a speck of dirt. Then she pulled a tiny twig off of the other one. She was amazed at how wet and juicy Kat was. Her sex was positively dripping and Marge had just arrived. Just being naked must arouse her, thought Marge.

Finally, Marge plucked another twig out of Kathleen’s pubic hair and flicked it away. “We might need to shave this off since you are gardening in the nude from now on. It will only keep catching things and you don’t want that, do you?”

“Oh,” replied Kathleen. “No, I suppose not.” Her blush intensified. Mage had just touched her sex!!! And it had excited her!!! Why did her body react like this? How could she get aroused by her best friend, a woman no less, touching her petals?

“You may sit,” said Marge. She was delighted with the way things were going. She could command the girl and she would obey. Marge knew not to move too fast or too fa but she was confident that she would eventually own this girl.

“How does it make you feel to be out here naked, little one?”

Kat’s eyes flew wide open. Marge had never called her that before. And in many of the erotic stories that she read, masters called their slaves little one. It sent another wild thrill through her body.

“I asked you a question, Kat,” said Marge after Kathleen failed to respond.

“Oh, I’m sorry, Marge. What did you ask me again?”

“I asked you how it made you feel to be naked out here.”

“Oh. Embarrassed. Ashamed. Naughty,” replied Kathleen.

“Naughty is fine. I like naughty girls. But why embarrassed and ashamed? I would think it would feel liberating. Maybe even sexy.”

“I don’t know. It just doesn’t feel right,” she replied.

“I don’t understand why it’s not right. It seems very right to me. That body shouldn’t be covered up. It should be enjoyed.”

“Thank you,” murmured Kathleen as she cast her eyes down.

“Come, let’s sit where it’s more comfortable.” Marge arose and crossed the little stretch of the lawn to sit in a lounger. Kathleen started to move toward the other lounger.

“No, sit here with me,” said Marge as she spread her legs to make room and patted the seat in front of her. His prompted fresh blushing but the naked girl complied. Marge wrapped her arms around her neighbor and held her, pulling Kat back until the naked body rested against her.

“This is nice, isn’t it?” asked Marge as she nestled her nose in Kathleen’s lush blonde tresses and let one hand rub slow circles over the tight little belly.

“Yes,” lied Kathleen. She felt very uneasy about this but did not want to hurt Marge’s feelings again. After all, Marge was like a big sister to her.

“What do you think about when you are out here naked?”

“All kinds of things, I guess,” replied Kathleen. “Errands I have to run, people I have to call, chores I have to do. All kinds of things.”

“Don’t you ever daydream?” asked Marge. This caught Kat by surprise and caused her to stiffen. Marge noticed the reaction and knew she was on the right track. “What do you dream about?” she asked without even giving Kat a chance to deny that she daydreamt.

“Sometimes I relay incidents in my mind. Like the meeting yesterday. I wish I had said something else when Bev asked that question. So I play it over and over in my mind.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.