The Naked Gardener - Cover

The Naked Gardener

Copyright© 2019 by Captv8td

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Kathleen took advantage of the privacy of her backyard to work on an all-over tan. Not only would she bronze her whole body, but she would enjoy some thrilling moments. She had no idea that it would change her life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   Mother   Brother   Father   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Fisting   Oral Sex  

Brett was a changed man after his week as a slave. No longer did he see his sister as just a fuck toy, although he did still occasionally use her sexually. He was much more tender and comforting toward the sister slave. At the moment, he was holding her in his lap as he watched a baseball game.

Kathleen liked the new Brett much better and it made her wonder what they had done to him while he was gone. She rested her cheek against his arm as he held her. He held one breast in one hand and rested his other hand over her sex. He was not toying with her sex. His hand just laid there as if protecting it.

Joe did make liberal use of Kathleen’s body. He made sure that he deposited his seed in each of his two slaves each day and was still able to make love with his wife on most nights. He still had not taken Kathleen anally, but Kathleen frequently witnessed the huge pole being embedded in Kim’s bottom. That had to hurt a lot, she thought.

Betty oversaw most of the maintenance and training of the two slaves. Kim was released from her punishment early and the two slaves became her constant companions. She trained them to share a cock by wearing a strap-on and having them kneel together to worship it with their tongues. She trained them how to kneel together to look the most decorative. Kim had been trained by Betty for three years but it still took some adjustment to do things with a partner.

Betty continued to train Kathleen’s bottom to accept Joe’s cock. Despite all of the conditioning that she had done to date, Kathleen was still not ready. Having her bottom stretched once a week was not having much effect. Betty hoped that three solid weeks of conditioning might do the trick. As a result, Kathleen wore butt plugs almost constantly.

At the next party, Betty led the two slavegirls around on their leashes. Each was completely naked other than for their collars. They stood slightly behind her on either side as she talked with others and they knelt on either side of her when she sat. She was very proud of her beautiful girls and knew that she must be the envy of everyone at the party. Joe had to satisfy himself with just tagging along and chatting with people.

Mandy was at the party and she was none too pleased that Kathleen was being boarded with her parents. She argued that, since she was Marge’s beneficiary in her will, she should logically be the custodian of her sister’s property when Marge was unable to care for it. Betty attempted to appease her by offering to let her visit and play with either of the girls but she was not about to give the girls to Mandy.

“I’ll get her someday,” insisted Mandy.

“Be careful,” warned Betty calmly, “or one day you will find yourself at the other end of my leash.” Mandy just stormed off angrily.

In a very short time, Kim and Kathleen became inseparable. They also became lovers. Betty indulged them in their passion for one another and allowed them to sleep together whenever one of them was not required to entertain Joe and her in their own bed. She also arranged for quiet time during the day. It was during these times that they would make love with one another and then nap, curled up in each other’s arms.

Judy finally convinced Betty to join her for a day at the club. She said that she had a fun day planned and that Betty could either bring her girls or use the kennel girls. She explained that the club maintained a collection of slavegirls on the property that could be checked out and used by the members. The girls were not actually kept in kennels but were referred to as kennel girls.

Betty decided that the girls would benefit from a day of fun. Besides, they needed the exercise. So she bundled them into the car and drove them to where Judy was staying. The four of them then traveled together to the ranch. Sure enough, it was the same one that Marge had taken Kathleen to earlier.

As Kathleen expected, she and Kim lost their clothing right away. Judy had made arrangements ahead of time so everything was ready for them. Kim was led off in one direction by a groom while Kathleen was led in another. Betty and Judy were led to the stables to get horses.

“I thought we’d do a little fox hunting today,” said Judy.

“They have foxes here?” asked Betty.

“Maybe I should have said foxy girl hunting,” replied Judy. “We’re going to hunt Kat first.”

Meanwhile, Kathleen was being prepared for the hunt. She was given some moccasins and safety goggles. Then a handler brought the dogs. Each hound was brought forward to get her scent. Then she was told to run as far as she could and to hide as best she could. Her goal was to not get caught. She started running.

The moccasins protected her feet well and she was thankful for them. She wished she had a bra, though. Despite the firmness of her breasts, their size made it inevitable that they would bounce. She had to run with one arm draped across her chest to manage the motion.

She was given a ten minute head start and then the handlers turned the dogs loose. They sniffed the ground for a bit and detected the scent. Then they took off in the direction that Kathleen had run, yelping and barking as they followed her scent. Judy and Betty followed behind on horseback.

As Kathleen was scrambling through the thickets and jumping over creeks, Kim was also being bothered by dogs. In her case, it was only one dog, however. She was strapped to one of the benches that Kathleen had seen on her earlier visit and a Labrador Retriever was pounding its cock into her. While she was revolted by the idea of a dog fucking her, three years of slavery had taught her that her body did not belong to her. She did not resist even after they told her what she was going to be doing. The dog’s cock was longer and thicker than she expected and she was even able to enjoy the fucking.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.