Maya - After the Party - Cover

Maya - After the Party

by Red Czar

Copyright© 2018 by Red Czar

True Sex Story: At my summer kickoff party, Maya and I found ourselves in my bedroom, naked, just seconds away from losing her virginity. When she suddenly thought better of it and backed out. In the weeks following the party we decided to get together some more and see if we couldn't lead ourselves back to that moment.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   First   Oral Sex   .

Maya

It seemed that my summer kickoff party was a raging success. A week later I was still hearing stories of some of the things I had missed. Laura hooked up with Gary. These two were seen sneaking into the changing booths together. Those two snuck out the back gate somewhere. Someone’s car was seen rocking while parked out on the street. I didn’t see many of these things myself, but the stories and rumors were great fun!

I personally had accomplished my goal of flirting with pretty much every girl who showed up. I was recently single and going to take advantage of it, and the first one I took advantage of was Morgan. Morgan and I had hooked up a couple weeks earlier at another party and since then she was always eager to find some more alone time with me so we could do it again. The girl was an animal in bed. When she asked if I needed her to come over early to help prep for the party, I told her yes, I definitely needed her kind of help. We spent a good forty-five minutes “prepping” for the party.

Fortunately, nobody else figured out what Morgan and I had been doing before everyone else arrived. I was outside welcoming guests while she stayed up in my room and changed into her bikini. Over the course of the day I also managed to get some secret alone time with both Maya and Alex as well. I was looking forward to a lot more alone time with both of them over the summer.

On Tuesday, during my break from practice at the gym, I went home to hang out by the pool. Before I even got there my phone started blowing up with texts from Morgan. “What is all this about you trying to fuck Maya at your party??” she was demanding. It was true. I did make every effort to fuck Maya at my party. I hadn’t intended to, but one thing led to another and suddenly there we were, almost naked in my bedroom. So yeah, I went for it. Unfortunately for me, she balked just as her panties were coming off and that was the end of that.

My mistake was forgetting that Morgan and Maya are pretty much best friends, and clearly tell each other everything. Apparently, they had started talking about the party. Morgan told Maya that we’d had sex before the party even started, and was going on and on about it, when Maya brought up that I had tried to get in her pants too. This could be very bad for my sex life. I really wanted to continue fucking Morgan on a regular basis, but I also really wanted a piece of Maya too. They are both so incredibly sexy.

I texted back and forth with Morgan for a while and managed to calm her down. I had told her a number of times that I had just broken up with Alyssa after being in an exclusive relationship for six months, and I didn’t want to get into anything exclusive again right away. I still wanted to see her, but it was summer time and I wasn’t ready for that yet.

I explained what had happened with Maya, and the bee sting, and what happened afterwards. None of it was planned, it just happened. I’m sure Maya explained it to here too, so it’s not like I was telling her anything she didn’t already know. I guess as long as my story matched with Maya’s, she was willing to accept it, because she forgave me pretty quickly. Besides, I still wanted to have some more fun with her as often as possible and that seemed to be all she cared about. We made plans to get together that night.

Of course, now my problem would be convincing Maya to go out with me again, after learning about Morgan and I. So, I texted Maya and asked when we could get together. Her answer was that she didn’t think it would be a good idea for us to go out if I was seeing Morgan too. It was at that point I realized they were probably sitting together reading my texts and deciding what to say. This would never work. I decided to call instead.

Maya and I spoke for a while. I asked her why she didn’t want to go out with me now. We had decided at the party, after we ALMOST did it, that we would get together, with sex off the table, no expectations. She’d said she couldn’t wait. Her answer now was. “That was before I knew you were fucking Morgan all morning”.

Okay, I can work with this, so I explained. “First of all, I wasn’t fucking Morgan all morning. She came over early to help set up for the party and was all over me from the minute she walked in the door. We had sex exactly once (and it was spectacular), and then everyone else started showing up, there was never anything more than that.”

“Second, since you and Morgan talk so much, then you know Morgan! She’s an animal, you know she’s been trying to get me alone again ever since Gary’s party. So yeah, she came over early?”

“And third, I never intended to do anything with you other than take care of a bee sting. When you started kissing me, I LIKED it. I wanted more, and the next thing I knew we were on my bed kissing. Then we were both almost naked. I was as surprised as you were, but I don’t regret it. You’re beautiful and amazing, and so sexy, I couldn’t resist.”

“So, come on, let’s go out. We can go someplace and just have fun. Like we said, no pressure, no expectations. I promise I’ll keep my hands and lips to myself the entire time. We’ll never do anything unless it’s what you want to do.”

Somehow, she reluctantly agreed to that and we set up a date for the next week.

Over the next few weeks Maya and I went out a few times. At first she was almost shy and timid. She obviously thought I was going to try to get in her pants every time we went out. I never did. We went to a couple movies, a big barbecue one of her friends had, and a couple nights just hanging out at her house watching movies. I met her parents who, of course, loved me, they always do. All the while I was true to my word and kept my hands and lips to myself. She became much more comfortable and at ease when we were together. It was Maya herself who was first to change the rules.

One night at her house we were all cuddled up on her couch watching some movie. She was leaning on my shoulder and suddenly put her hand on my stomach and started rubbing my abs. She loved the abs. That in fact is exactly what she said as she pulled my shirt up and started rubbing them skin to skin. With a look, I asked “what are you doing?” She said “I can’t help it, I love these abs, you’re so fucking hot.” I answered “Well thanks” and smiled “but look who’s talking” and started caressing her abs as well.

Honestly her abs are much tighter and more defined than mine, she had such an incredible body. She was only about five feet tall and may have weighed 100-110 lbs at the most. She was so fit, and tight. She smiled back at me, and then leaned in and kissed me. That was much more like it! We spent the rest of that night kissing, with her fondling my body, and me touching as much of hers as I dared. I loved every minute of it.

On another day, we were at my house after gym practice. It was in the middle of the week so I didn’t have the usual crowd over, it was just me and her for a few hours. As we were in the pool she swam up to me and pulled me nice and close. She started kissing me. Again, her hands were all over me. She really just couldn’t keep her hands off the abs. This time her hand was wandering down over my ass too. I think she was liking that just as much.

Slowly she took my hand and pulled it up to her chest. She said “You know, I really don’t mind if you wanna touch. I kinda liked what we were doing at your party”. I immediately started fondling her breasts. I was squeezing and teasing. She was letting out soft little moans with every touch. I could feel her nipples getting hard, and oops, they may have slipped out of that top a couple time. Damn! She kissed me a few more times and then whispered “You wanna show me your room again?”

Well you don’t have to ask me twice. We got out of the pool, toweled off quickly, then ran in the house and up to my room. I closed the door behind us and she jumped right on me, kissing and touching me all over. I moved us over to the bed, but before I could move to sit her down, she reached up behind her back and unhooked her top. She dropped it to the floor and stood there before me topless. I’ll tell you, for someone who looks so small, she has amazing tits.

I pushed her down on the bed and put my mouth right on a nipple. I started sucking and teasing and biting. She loved that. She started letting out little moans and giggles and squeaks of delight. She was saying “Oh God Zane that’s I love that” and “Keep doing that, oh my god that’s amazing”. I loved sucking on her tits. She had me in a tight bear hug, with her hand on the back of my head, again, directing my attentions from here to there. Her nipples were so hard in my mouth. I couldn’t move my mouth from her nipples if I wanted to.

I eventually took a break and let my hands and fingers work for a while. I said to her “your body is so amazing, this is why I got so carried away last time”. She answered “Oh please! Your abs just drive me crazy, look at you. That’s why I got carried away last time too! Every time I look at them I just want to...” Then she pushed me flat on the bed, straddled me and started feeling and kissing and licking my stomach. It tickled like crazy but it was SO sexy. I had my hands on her head, playing with her hair. I was dying to just push her head down to my swimsuit and slide it off. She had to feel how hard my cock was right now, but I just continued playing with that wild red hair. She crawled back up to start kissing me some more and cuddled up close. I just couldn’t keep my hands off her tits, and she loved every little touch.

Although I did occasionally slide my hands down over that incredible ass, that was as far as that afternoon went. Clearly, she was getting past me being with Morgan from time to time. I’m sure they still talked and knew every time I was with one of them or the other. We had talked about it and decided that whatever happens between us would stay between us. Morgan didn’t need to know what we did when we were naked. that wasn’t any of her business. That was great because it told me she planned on being naked with me again.

The next time we got together was at her house. It was just after noon in the middle of the week and no one else was around. We cuddled up on the couch, put a movie on, then proceeded to ignore it completely. Our hands and lips were all over each other. Maya was getting really aggressive. I liked this side of her, she usually seemed so shy and timid, but when we were alone she was crazy. We kissed and touched some more, her hand brushed over my hard cock a few times, she had to have felt that, it couldn’t have been an accident. Finally, she stood up, gave me a look that was pure lust, and pulled me by the hand back to her bedroom.

We stepped into her room and she immediately pulled her shirt off. Then she pulled mine off. She stood there for a moment rubbing her hand across my stomach and shoulders, cooing and drooling while she felt my abs. My hands wrapped around her and slid up her back. Her hands went up to her shoulders and pulled the straps of her bra off her shoulders as I unhooked it in the back. It dropped to the floor and I took those breasts in my hands again and started to touch and play. Then, to my surprise, she stepped back, undid her shorts, and let them drop to the floor as well. I was a bit shocked, but there she was standing there in a pair of very sexy little panties that did nothing to cover up the sexy patch of fiery red hair underneath. She came to me, reached forward, then undid MY pants and pushed them to the floor as well. My mind was racing. How far did she intend to go?

We moved over and lay down on her bed, then returned to the kissing and touching we enjoyed so much. My hands were fondling and squeezing her breasts and making her giggle and squeal. She really loved me playing with them. I kissed my way down until my mouth was all over them. Again, her hands went to the back of my head and half held me there, holding me tight to her chest.

As I was sucking and biting I figured, now’s the time. I ventured my hand down over her tummy. Her breathing increased, her moaning increased, and her grip on me increased. I reached the edge of her little pink silky panties and slid my hand right in. She held her breath for a moment as my fingers reached her pussy, then her legs just spread nicely apart. I started to touch her lips, and to lightly rub and trace my fingers along the length of her. She burst out with “OH MY GOD”

After rubbing her lips and teasing her clit, I pushed a finger into her. She let out a short gasp, followed by another long loud moan. I started to work that finger in and out of her. With this, she started to let out a little moan with every push of the finger. I then took a second finger, and pushed the two of them deep up into her. She took in a deep breath, and let out a little squeak. I started to really work those two fingers up inside her. She lay there with her head thrown back, biting her lip and making little moans with every movement of my fingers.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.