Tiny Dancer - Cover

Preview

Tiny Dancer

by George Foxx

Copyright© 2018 by George Foxx

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Ma/ft, Fa/Fa, Coercion, Consensual, Mind Control, NonConsensual, Reluctant, Lesbian, BiSexual, Heterosexual, Fiction, Sports, Incest, Father, Daughter, Uncle, Niece, MaleDom, Rough, Orgy, Interracial, Black Male, Black Female, White Male, White Female, Anal Sex, Cream Pie, Exhibitionism, First, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Petting, Safe Sex, Sex Toys, Size, Small Breasts,

Romantic Sex Story: Kandy Keeter is director of the dance team for a professional basketball team. This is the story of her trials and tribulations as she tries to change her team from a group of ex-strippers to a squad of professional dancers. Kandy is a tiny girl, swimming in a sea full of big sharks. Will Kandy get her team in shape? Will she ever ever find the true love that's always eluded her? Will Kandy help the team win the championship?

This story is a work of fiction. Any similarities to persons living or dead, any organizations, corporations, or entities are coincidental and unintentional.

If people talking about someone having magical powers that allow them to coerce others to obey them is a trigger for you, then you shouldn’t read this. I don’t describe an actual coercion event, but the fact that a man has that power does get discussed quite a lot.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.