Confessions of Lara - Cover

Confessions of Lara

by Dante X

Copyright© 2018 by Dante X

Erotica Sex Story: This could have been an added chapter to Orangade but I decided to keep it as a stand alone story. Lara was a 14 year old paper girl that met John and Rex. Teen, drugs and Beast.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Small Breasts   .

I don’t know why I’m writing this, but my boyfriend John told me I should. John’s a lot older than me and my name’s Lara, I’m only 17 and now live with John and he’s 52.

I seem to have this thing for older guys and he took me in because my mom is always drunk and started letting her boyfriend’s touch me and stuff. She’s a real slag and dad left her years ago because she used to go with different men all the time. He caught her with his best mate one day and just left...

Now she’s even worse, she’s always drinking and has all these different black guys round the house and sometimes they stay over. I used to hear them fucking her all night long.

I first met John when I was 14 and doing a paper round, he was always saying hello and being friendly. Then one day, he asked me if I would walk his dog for him and he could pay me some extra money.

So every day after school I used to go and walk the dog for him in the park and on Saturday’s I did my paper round.

He said he was divorced and he told me his hobby was photography and he had all these sexy art ornament things and naughty pictures all around his house.

Anyway, one day he asked me if I would deliver some leaflets for him with the newspapers on my paper round. The leaflets were all about modelling and photography and he was offering to pay people 50 pounds (US$75) per hour.

I asked him, if models make lots of money? and he said, Yes, of course. Then he asked me if I had a boyfriend and when I said no, he asked me if I would like to do some modelling.

Well that’s how it all started, I wanted to earn some money and it sounded really easy. He told me to dress up nice and smart and to come round on Saturday afternoon after my paper round. He said it was to take some test shots and make me a portfolio for the model agencies.

I was so excited, I couldn’t wait till Saturday. Then he started asking me questions like, “Did I go out to parties or raves”? “Did I ever try ecstasy before with my mates”?

I told him that I’d never tried it before, but my mates had and they said it’s great. John then said that he had some and he loved using it, especially when he was doing photography with models and when he went dogging.

I didn’t know what dogging was back then, but since then, we’ve been dogging lots of times, even with the dog LOL.

Well, on the Friday evening, he gave me a couple of E’s (ecstacy), “sweets” he called them and told me to take them about an hour before I went to his house, on the Saturday afternoon after my paper round.

He said they’ll make me feel really nice and relaxed, to make it easy to do the modelling. But I also remembered what my mates told me about them, they said they make you want to dance and do stuff, so I really wanted to try them.

Anyway on Saturday, I took the sweets just before doing my paper round and about an hour later I had to sit down because I was feeling really hot and weird and had these really nice feelings and tingling all over me. I only had a few papers left to deliver, so I quickly delivered them and went home to get changed.

I had no idea what to wear so chose a short black skirt, white blouse with white bra and panties. Like my school uniform cos I knew he liked me wearing that.

When I got to John’s house, he was really happy to see me and told me my school uniform was a really good choice. Then he asked me if I took the sweets and how I was feeling?

I told him, I was feeling really nice but all weird and tingly. So he got me a coca cola and told me he also took a couple of sweets ... He then started getting the camera equipment set up in the living room. He showed me some pictures of girls from portfolios he had done before and then some where the girls were in their underwear and swimming costumes.

Then he asked me if I brought my swimming costume with me? So I said, I didn’t think I would need it.

Anyway, he started taking pictures of me in different poses on the chair, walking around the room and looking out the window. Then he asked me to sit on the sofa so he could take some erotic shots!

I didn’t know what he meant but because I was feeling so nice and ... sexy I suppose, I felt I wanted to dance as he had this techno music playing. Then I saw his cock was hard and he kept touching it.

I went to the sofa and just laid back and closed my eyes for a minute, he started taking more pictures of me laying down. Then he told me to just relax open my legs a bit.

When I closed my eyes, I could see all these nice spiro-graph type patterns and colours ... It was like I was in the matrix or something. I could still hear everything and was very aware and awake and not off my head like I thought I would be.

Then he touched me on my leg and it sent all these nice feelings, up and down my belly and legs. He asked me, if I was OK then opened them a bit wider as he took some more pictures.

He said, It was OK if I wanted to play or dance or touch myself, and that was what the sweets make people feel like doing when they take them clubbing and at raves.

Then he turned on the TV and put on a CD of a girl doing a modelling shoot like I was doing. Watch this, he told me and try to copy what she does, as he took more pictures.

The girl in the video was laying back in a chair and was being directed to open her legs and pose for various shots. So I did the same and John kept saying, That’s it, well done Lara.

I was feeling so horny and I dunno ... and then he touched and squeezed my leg to move them open a bit more and I nearly peed myself as this wave or tingly feeling went up and down my body.

I put my hand over my pussy and he asked me if “I was OK”?

I said, “Yes, but it felt really weird when you touched me”.

“But did you like it Lara”? he said.

I had to tell him yes ... as it felt really nice. The girl on the video was sitting with her legs open and was pulling her knickers to the side showing her pussy.

“You want me to do that?”, I asked him

“Yes Lara, if you feel sexy and horny and you want to do it”.

I sat there staring at the TV then opened my legs ... He got down on the floor and was kneeling in front of me with his camera ... So I pulled my knickers to the side and let him see my pussy...

It was so naughty ... but then I started to touch myself and it was feeling so nice, he just stared at me as I watched the video and copied the girl rubbing and fingering herself.

John then asked me again, If it felt nice?

I just nodded, closed my eyes and carried on. He then touched me again on the knee and I felt him running his hand up the inside of my leg. Ohhhhh it was so nice, I just opened my legs more and let him rub my legs and then he touched my pussy and I couldn’t help myself, I went all hot and tremblly and wanted him to push a finger in me.

The way he touched and rubbed my pussy, it was so different to when I did it myself but he said it was probably the sweets as they make people feel really nice and relaxed.

He ran his finger up and down my pussy slit and then it just slipped right in, I couldn’t believe it ... I was so wet ... and I didn’t have much pussy hair and I was letting this old guy do it to me, but I didn’t want him to stop.

He was sliding his finger in and out really slowly ... then he pulled it out and pushed two fingers in. I couldn’t help myself and started cumming and peed myself ... I never done that before and the orgasm was amazing, so intense, like I never felt before...

OMG it felt so nice ... he was kneeling between my legs and holding my knees apart, then he started kissing and licking my pussy even though I just squirted all over his sofa LOL.

He kept saying, my pussy was so smooth ... so tight and smooth, Oh Lara you taste so good.

I was in heaven, I didn’t know what to do but it felt so nice, I just let him keep on licking and fingering me. I looked at the video again and the girl was kneeling over the sofa back with her naked bum up in the air, and this guy was holding her bum open and licking her bum hole and pussy.

John saw me watching the video and told me to do the same, so I copied and knelt on the sofa. He pulled my knickers down and started licking and pushing his tongue in my bum and pussy.

OMG it was incredible, I started feeling like I was going to cum again, he had a finger in my pussy and bum and licking me at the same time.

He kept saying things like, Is this nice Lara? Do you want me to do it some more?

I couldn’t help myself, I just kept moaning and told him, yes and please don’t stop.

So he carried on, fingering my bum and pussy at the same time and then he pulled out and was licking up my slit then pushing his tongue in my bum hole again.

Then he asked me If I was a virgin? So I told him No. So then he asked me, who I had made love with?

I told him it wasn’t like that ... One of my mom’s boyfriends came in my room one night and made me do it. I didn’t want to but I couldn’t stop him. He sat on my bed and pushed his hand under my quilt and just started fingering me and playing with my tits and kissing me on the mouth. I tried to stop him but he was too big and strong. Then he was on top of me and pushing his cock inside me, he was really drunk and he was a big black man, it was so bad.

John looked shocked and said that it was rape and I should have reported him to the police. I told him, I told my mom but she just laughed and said, I needed to grow up and be a woman sometime so better it was at home in my own bed.

John listened as I told him what happened and he had managed to get two fingers in my bum ... it felt so naughty but really nice. Then he asked me if he could get his cock out?

I was a bit scared, so I didn’t answer him but I saw he was getting it out anyway, and he kept licking and fingering in my arse.

I said to him, “You’re not going to fuck me are you mister?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.