A Dream Come True - Cover

A Dream Come True

Copyright© 2018 by Curt Bruch

Chapter 3: Dream On

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Dream On - He had known her since 'forever' and from afar had often fantasized at seeing her being penetrated by a man who was superior to him in every way. He could have never imagined the circumstances that would bring about making his dreams come true.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   DomSub   Humiliation   Interracial   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Nudism  

I got down to the beach early in order to bag the best view and seats on the terrace overlooking the sand. Oscar had indicated that he intended to do the same and as I ordered my first drink of the day I was gratified to see him and his family already setting up in the same spot they had occupied the previous day. He glanced up and saw me and gave a wave and then continued with his task of laying out towels, slathering sun cream on his girls, adjusting the sun umbrella and such. Once he had assured himself (or was it the instructions of his wife Irene?) he left them to stretch out on their loungers and he came up to the bar to join me. We passed the usual pleasantries and then without any prompting on my part he resumed telling me of how life had developed in his world.


It was after that first visit to the nudist beach when she insisted I wear the cage that I realised just how much of a thrill I got from the feelings of being humiliated by her bossy ways toward me. The walk down the beach with the sun glinting off the shiny metal parts of the restricting device caught the attention of everyone we passed so there was no hiding the fact that I was under the thumb of the beautiful naked woman who was leading me along the shoreline. I got quite excited to hear the sniggers as they passed by and my heart gave a jump each time at the thought of how I must be perceived. As I told you yesterday, from time-to-time she would let me go and take a dip in the cold sea just to let my excitement and my straining erection cool down; grief it did hurt when I got stiff!

Anyway, from that time onward the tone was set for how I wanted things to be and Irene, whilst nothing was said, seemed sympathetic toward my desires to be some kind of dominated husband. The crazy thing was, still is, that in all this our love for each other never wavered. She constantly tells me how much she loves me and that all the ‘liaisons’ of the past couple of years haven’t taken any of that love away from me but how at the same time how exciting it is to her to be involved with another man and to know that I will always be there waiting for her at home to return to my affections. For my part I have told her that it thrills me to see her giving herself so completely to someone else, to get what I seem to be no longer able to give and to know that she will come back and to mine once more. As I say, crazy, but it works for us.

The Spring break holiday came to an end and once more the girls went back to school and we went back to our alternative life style. Irene was really into her job as PA to Manuel, an executive with the big finance company she had been with for years. He sounded as if he was a nice chap from what she told me and I was quite relaxed at hearing her thoughts and desires how she hoped her relationship with him would go. The best times were whenever we got to bed and she would share her thoughts, her fantasies, of what might happen. I can’t tell you the number of times we would lie there, her wearing a nightdress; me in my frilly knickers covering the cock cage and she would tell me about how she loved to be fucked by a big dick, a dick that was bigger than mine; one that wouldn’t go soft the moment it had shot its cum into her wet pussy. She would be softly masturbating, stroking herself, while she was telling me this; I couldn’t do anything to relieve my arousal constrained as I was by the cage. Sometimes when we were playing this game she would tell me to get between her thighs and to lick her while she continued to play with herself. I felt this to be particularly frustrating, to be smelling and tasting her and adding to my excitement, but knowing I couldn’t do anything about it. However, it was just a game and when she had had her orgasm she would then use her sticky beautiful manicured fingers, take the key from the chain around her neck and release me in both senses of the word. As is always the case now, she insists that I slip a condom onto my stiff little dick before she allows me to jack off, it doesn’t take long before I fill it and then after telling how much we love each other we would go to sleep It was a few months ago when she came home that she seemed very pleased with herself. I asked after her day and she replied that it had been extra nice and that Manuel had been particularly attentive toward her, flirting and altogether being quite charming. Then she added, as an almost by-the-way, that he had asked her if she would have dinner with him one evening. I could tell from the way that she said it that she wasn’t so much as asking me if I minded or if she had my permission; she was signalling that, yes she would and that all that was in question was when she would be taking up the invitation. She was also signalling that we were about to embark on a new chapter of the game that we had enjoyed with Jose (before it all went wrong, that is!).

I had to admit to myself that the idea of him taking her out on ‘a date’ was an extremely provocative one. It indicated to me that already their relationship had moved on from just being close work colleagues to one of being a little more intimate and that he might have something other than work in mind.

She pre-empted my thoughts by telling me that it wouldn’t be happening before the following week. Apparently he had followed up his invitation by saying he had a full calendar and couldn’t ‘fit her in’ before then. I was curious that she was so compliant with his off-hand manner but she said with a little hint of admiration and awe in her voice that this was his style and that she liked that he was so decisive and wanting things to be done ‘his way’. As an afterword she said, “ ... unlike you.”

She rationalised that having a period of grace meant that she had plenty of time in hand to be able to pick and choose what she might wear for the occasion. I took this as a hint that she wanted the ‘date’ to be something special rather than just going out to have dinner and I must admit to feeling a stirring inside when I thought of what she was implying. My imagination went into overdrive when she then invited me to help her with her choice and said that maybe it would be even nicer if I helped her to get ready on the night when she would be going off to meet with him. I was stunned at her suggestion but, at the same time, thought how perverse and exciting it would be to be a part of preparing her for what I considered was going to be the seduction of my wife by a new lover.

The weekend came by and her plans were put into action when she told me we were going shopping. Nothing out of the ordinary I thought up until the moment when we were in the Mall and she steered me into a Boutique that specialised in lingerie. “You can help me choose something nice,” she said.

I looked on uncomfortably as we surveyed the racks and shelves all covered with the most provocative skimpy pieces of silks and lace. My discomfort came mainly from the swelling that was straining inside the hidden cock cage that she insisted I wore before we left the house. I dutifully followed her around as she picked and fondled the various items occasionally holding them up for my inspection and approval. I could sense that we were the focus of attention of other lady shoppers and sales assistants and my ears were burning with embarrassment as Irene demanded I give an opinion on whatever pantie/thong/bra she had picked up and held against herself ... and all the while my cock was trying to burst itself free from the cage that contained it.

Eventually, with or without my help, she made a choice and my only real contribution to the process was when we got to the register and she stood to one side as I paid the bill using my credit card. I can’t remember if she actually thanked me or not!

It was the following Thursday when she came home from work early to surprise me with the news that she would be going out that evening with Manuel on their dinner date. It was a bit of a shock to be told in such a matter-of-fact fashion but, bless her, she did check to see if there was something in the fridge that could be used to fix something for me to eat. “Can’t have you going hungry while I’m out enjoying myself, can we?” she said as if I was the family pet.

As ordered I followed her to the bedroom and did as I was told and ran her a bath with her favourite scented gel. She told me to get undressed down to my frilly underwear but to make sure that I left the cock cage on. She said it looked pretty and I had to agree that the sight and occasional glimpse of my restraint did have a certain attraction that reminded me of my subjection.

I sat on the side of the bath and watched her as she lay back having a leisurely soak in the foamy water. I got quite excited to look at her breasts which were being ineffectively covered with suds, her nipples seemed to invite attention and I hoped that later she would at least allow me the privilege of a least touching them. She looked over at me and I wondered if she was reading my thoughts for after a few moments she decided that she had rested long enough and I helped her step from the bath and offered her a towel which she took and wrapped around her warm wet body.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.