The Catalyst Reborn - Cover

The Catalyst Reborn

Copyright© 2018 by 2Ber Hero

Chapter 74: Redemption

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 74: Redemption - This is a direct continuation of "The Catalyst". If you haven't read that yet, this will be a difficult read as you will miss all of the character development and basis of the ESP/Psychokinesis. This book goes deeper into the Origins of Charlie's ability and what happened at the end of the first book. There is more 'Action/Adventure' and slightly less 'Sex'.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Humor   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Paranormal   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   InLaws   Light Bond   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   2nd POV  

Mid-April, 1991

A CHAEMARIAN SPACESHIP NEAR GROMORIKIAN SPACE

Charlie POV:

“So Lars, how... exactly ... are we going to intercept our evil Gromorik space kidnappers?” I asked, “Ibera told me the story about how you ‘telekinetically’ or ‘psychokinetically’ pulled a Gromorik and a Greyzarian mothership towards a planet to stop some kind of a skirmish?”

His eyes lit up in laughter, “WOW, I’d forgotten about that! Well, to be honest, I may have told a bit of a ‘fable’, embellishing what I actually did.”

I chuckled, “In other words, you lied your ass off!?”

“I love your colorful metaphors!” He snickered, “Sometimes I think our language gets somewhat stilted. But yeah, you got that correct. What I REALLY did was use opposing ‘interdiction fields’ that I was able to control using my PK. I then used my ability to project my image to make it look like I was standing in space right between them as I told them to ‘knock it the fuck off’, to use your vernacular!”

I asked, curious now, “Interdiction field? What’s that?”

It’s essentially an artificially created, directional, ‘black hole’ that traps their vessels. It’s very powerful and even with full power their impulse engines are incapable of overcoming it!”

“Will it pull them out of ultra-warp?”

“Oh yes! You see, when you plot an ultra-warp flight path, you MUST avoid gravity wells around all stars and even some planets. Do you know what a gravity well is?”

I shook my head.

“Okay, a gravity well is simply the pull of gravity that any object in space has towards itself. Of these, stars have the most powerful or deepest gravity wells. That’s followed by some large planets, then smaller planets, moons and finally asteroids. Whichever body has the deepest gravity well determines what other objects are drawn to it or are drawn to orbit around it. Oh yes, and I should mention that true, natural, black holes have gravity wells exponentially more powerful than even the biggest stars, or suns.

“So, what we’re going to do with my ‘artificially created blackhole’ is to activate it directly in the path of our pirate vessel. Every spaceship capable of ultra-warp also has long-range sensors that detect unexpected gravity wells. The second we activate our blackhole they are going to be so close to it their computers will automatically force it out of ultra-warp. Believe me, this is going to scare the excrement right out of their little anuses! Our artificial blackhole’s pull is directionally adjustable. I will have it set at about a 160 degree spread and once we get them out of ultra-warp, they will be caught in its interdiction field.

“I can hold them there indefinitely, giving you a chance to do your thing.”

“Thanks for the science lesson, Lars. I promise, I won’t tell Ibera about your ‘secret’.”

He chuckled, “That’s okay, I’m sure we’ll both have a good laugh about it.”

I looked at him seriously, “Are you sure you can’t go with me on this mission?”

He shook his head a little sadly, “Sorry, I’m afraid I can’t. You must know that we are all a species of pacifists. That being said, I realize what you may have to do to rescue your family could lead to a great degree of violence.

“I want you to know that I’ve reviewed many of your adventures where you had to employ the special abilities you’ve been given. With the possible exception of the way you dealt with Viktor’s minion, Rafael and his compound, I’m in total agreement that you stayed within the bounds of what we consider decency. Well, decency for humans anyway.

“I must say that I was impressed by the remorse you felt after that event. That tells me you are truly an honorable catalyst and completely deserving of all of the abilities that Zeus has given you.

“Just so you know, Zeus and I are of the same mind when it comes to these Gromoriks. Their entire race are little more than space pirates, as far as we’re concerned. Whatever you need to do to affect this rescue is entirely up to you. You must do whatever you feel necessary without worrying about what WE may think. Even with your abilities, this won’t be easy.”

“Just how many Gromoriks are on that ship do you think?”

“Full crew compliment is about 200, however, only about 40 will be awake at any one time. They use stasis chambers on missions over this distance. It keeps crew morale much higher.”

“That’s not too bad, I guess. What kind of weapons should I be aware of?”

He grinned, “Laser Pistols with variable intensity and they use photon rifles for land-based missions. They would NEVER fire one of those rifles on the ship! Even if it hit the target it could easily puncture the hull causing explosive decompression. And the pistols are set at minimum intensity for the same reason. Even on minimum it could penetrate at least interior bulkheads if not the hull.”

“Got it ... oh, you wouldn’t happen to have a belt and a couple holsters for those things would you, perchance?”

He grinned, shaking his head, “You KNOW I can’t give you a weapon, right?”

“Yeah, but I might need the holsters ‘just in case’ I have to ‘requisition’ their weapons away from them ... you know!? I wanna be able to keep my hands free.” I grinned back at him.

Just like at Ibera’s he asked and it magically appeared in his hands!

He smirked as he handed it to me, “Just ‘in case’ you acquire a souvenir!”

We discussed strategy. I had my plan and a backup plan fully ready to implement. As soon as his crew warned of the approaching ship, I watched the ‘live’ viewer intently, so I could teleport directly to the ship’s Command Center. This viewer was like a 360⁰ screen that was oriented like you were looking out of a window. It could be zoomed, but in ‘live’ mode it was totally unenhanced. It provided the perfect environment to teleport to something you could see.

It was fascinating to watch the Gromorik spaceship suddenly appear and then seemingly ‘slam on the brakes’. Lars said they had special inertia-dampeners that kept them from being crushed from the sudden stop.

He chuckled when he said the bridge crew would be shocked, not knowing it was coming and would now be quite frantic, trying to figure out what happened.

Lars gave me an EMP-like device that would completely disrupt the ship’s controls, shields, engines and ‘anti-Psychic’ devices. It wasn’t explosive, but I was warned that I DIDN’T want it in my hand when it went off! (He wasn’t sure if it would render the hand-weapons INOP [inoperative] or not.)

When Lars told me we were in position, I spotted my target, went invisible, then teleported into the Command Center (Bridge).

I wasn’t ready for just how UGLY these mother-fuckers were!

OH ... MY ... GOD.

They were blocky with just a slight softening around the edges. They had faces like rabid bulldogs, long arms with very long, gnarly fingers and little beady eyes set deep in their skulls. They stood about 5’6” tall, but probably weighed over 250Lbs.

They gave a whole new meaning to the term ‘thunder thighs’ and ‘clubbed’ feet!

Thankfully they had no idea I was there and were screaming at each other trying to figure out what was going on. I smiled to myself, as I understood every word they were saying!

I figured out who the ‘Captain’ or ‘Boss-man’ was. He was the one barking insults and threats to his frantically bungling underlings. I noticed at least three of the 6 crew had pistols in their holsters. I ‘pick-pocketed’ them, using my PK, putting two in my holsters and holding one, now invisible, in my hand. I pulled the safety pin on my EMP device and tossed it towards the far wall of the bridge. It clanged loudly when it hit the floor and there was a sudden silence on the bridge as all eyes were wondering what it was or where it came from.

BOOM!

Crackle, bzzzt, pshzzzt, pop and the entire bridge went dark for a few seconds before their emergency lights began to glow.

Showtime!

{The following was all in their language, which, FYI, sounds a lot like talking with your mouth overly stuffed with pretzels and peanut butter.}

I appeared, which made every one of them gasp. (Or fart or belch, it’s hard to tell with these guys!)

I pointed my pistol at the Captain, just as 5 of them reached for their weapons. The thing was, only two of them still had one!

“Freeze, put your hands up!”

They must have never seen an American cop movie before. That, or they were retards, since they looked confused by my order. (Yes! I said it in their language!)

I took the first guy who was drawing his weapon and pitched him with my PK as hard as I could into the second guy who still had his. When they crashed together, I grabbed both of them and chunked them clean across the bridge.

They crashed head over heels into the console and collapsed, motionless.

The Captain’s eyes were bugging out when I theatrically pretended to twist the power selector on my pistol all the way to full power. (I didn’t really, but they didn’t know that!) He screamed, “NO, DON’T SHOOT ... YOU WILL KILL US ALL.”

“Good ... now that I have your undivided attention, tell me where the young Earth boy and the man and woman who you took with him are!”

He looked incredulous, “Is THAT what this is about? They belong to us now! We paid handsomely for the information of where to find them. They have been with us for much time and expense! I have no authority to hand them over to you. The man who owns them is in stasis as are the man and woman you seek. I cannot communicate with him.”

I picked him up and brought him, howling, over to me. “THAT WASN’T A REQUEST, MUTT FACE. I’m out of patience with you. I think I shall start shooting ALL OF YOU!”

Frantically, the Captain shouted, “Okay-okay, Blumrick, go and collect the fair-haired boy. Hurry!”

One of the guys, who still had his hands up, was lumbering out of the Command Center when I told him, “No tricks. If you come back with anything other than my son, I WILL start shooting!”

When he looked at me, contemptuously, I stressed, “I WILL know if you try anything! I hope you’re smarter than you look.”

The Captain grunted, “You continually insult us? Do you not have less severe words? What have we done to you?”

“You dog-fucking mutt-faces kidnapped my son, my wife and my brother! As far as I’m concerned your entire species are nothing but parasitic vermin! You’re lucky I don’t just kill you ALL.”

I noticed one of the guys I’d thrown across the room was stirring and trying to sneak up behind me. Without looking I twisted his neck with my PK until everyone heard a loud snap, then he fell, lifeless, to the ground.

I heard more ‘grunts’ before I reiterated, “Do you understand me, now?

“We did not know! Who are you to kill my man so easily? We know no species who could ... OH NO! Are you Chaemarian?”

“NO. What I am is your worst nightmare! Chaemarians would have mercy on you ... I WON’T. You better hope Blumrick hurries or he’ll come back to find ALL of you dead, just like that mutt!” I said in an evil voice, pointing at my first victim.

“CJ, can you hear me? I’m on the ship now. There is a guy who is going to bring you to me. Let me know if he tries anything, okay?”

I could feel his spirits lift, “He just grabbed my arm and is pulling me toward the place where they keep Bobo and Mommy.”

From my lessons about the ship, I knew that was on the way.

Then I got an idea, “CJ, beg him to let you see your Mommy, I’ll meet you there!”

“Okay Daddy, I try.”

I knew I had to be quick.

I created my doppelgänger directly in front of me while I turned invisible. I handed him the laser pistol and asked him if he knew what he needed to do.

He just chuckled, “I got this, just let me know when you want to re-merge.”

“You got it!” I flashed as I teleported directly to CJ.

My little man was putting on a heck of an act, pulling on Blumrick’s hand and crying that he wanted to see his mommy.

I was shocked to my core by just how much he’d grown!

He wasn’t a toddler anymore, but a nearly four-foot tall child!

I appeared, still invisible, right behind CJ. Poor Blumrick was beside himself, trying to convince CJ they needed to hurry. “Your father is very angry and demands to see you! We must hurry!”

I worked myself behind Blumrick, pulled my pistol and reappeared, putting it right up against the back of his head. “We’re going to let him see his mommy!” I said calmly.

He barked, “Now that you left the Captain, he will summon more crew and you will be eliminated, you arrogant swine!”

I cracked him up side of his block head, “I have no NEED to watch them! They will summon no one!”

He looked stunned, “NO. Did you... ?

I grinned before he could finish, “Just like you if you don’t help me restore my brother and wife!

CJ grinned, “I told you my Daddy would save us, you, you ... poop head! I have never seen him this mad before, so you better do what he say!” (He spoke in perfect Gromorik!)

I gave CJ a wink, “NOW, let’s thaw out your captives.”

Blumrick grunted loudly, “But I do not know how! Only Helgore can operate the stasis chambers!”

Lars flashed, “Re-animation from stasis will take 30 minutes. Just put CJ on your back and put your hands on the handles and teleport them back to me. We can do it here!”

That sounded like a much better idea.

I forced Blumrick to lead us into the huge stasis room where I found Bob and Mary. They both looked like they were asleep. The chambers appeared to be self-contained without any wires or anything evident. I moved ‘Bob’ right next to ‘Mary’ so I could grab the handles on both chambers.

Just then a young Gromorik lad suddenly appeared in the doorway. I aimed my pistol at him when CJ shouted, “No Daddy! That is my friend, Sheltee! Please don’t shoot him?”

The lad looked shocked, “Cee, is that your daddy? He really came?

“Yes, Sheltee, I told you! He’s taking me and my mom and my Uncle Bob home.”

“He must be a powerful warrior! Where is his crew?”

CJ chuckled, “There is more to him than meets the eye, my friend. He doesn’t NEED no crew. He just has many good friends, including my ‘Grandpas!”

He looked confused, “I do not understand ‘grandpa’. I do not even have a daddy ... that I know of. I told you, they killed my mother after I was born because she didn’t have permission to reproduce. I am only alive because I am a male young-one.”

“I know, Sheltee, things are much different for me with my Family. I have many ‘daddies’ and even more ‘mommies’ who all care for me very much. I also have many brothers and sisters to play with too. I feel sorry for you.”

Sheltee looked sad, “I will miss you, ‘C’. You have been my friend for a long time. I will never forget how you have helped me learn all my lessons. I wish I could go with you. I will have no one to be my friend now.”

I felt bad for both CJ and young Sheltee, but, we needed to make like geese and get the ‘flock’ out of here!

The other ‘me’ confirmed everything was still quiet on the bridge, so I told CJ to climb on my back. I told my doppelgänger to merge. I took his laser pistol and tucked it in my belt. Then, I took hold of the handles on the chambers and, with Sheltie looking very sad, we all teleported back to Lars’ ship!

Lars was grinning, “THAT could have been worse! We’ve already got a new wormhole created and we’re getting the hell out of here before half of the Gromorik nation shows up!”

“What’s our next destination?” I asked.

“Planet Earth! Well, just outside of its gravity well, at least. You’re getting the ‘Royal Treatment’, our next stop will be the Atlantis’ flight deck!”

I was stunned, “Are, are you kidding?”

He shook his head, smiling, “Nope, Zeus confirmed that you and Bob already know about our Mothership, so, you’ll get a close-up look at it before we dock!”

“How long till we get there?”

“About 2½ hours. Let’s get Bob and your wife out of their confines, shall we?”

Lars ruffled CJ’s hair as he pushed some buttons on the stasis chambers, “So,
CJ, I understand you made a friend on that ship?”

CJ nodded, “Yes sir, but, I think they were just using him to see if I had any psychic powers. Those Gromoriks aren’t very nice people. They are also easily fooled.” CJ grinned.

I raised one eyebrow, “What makes you say that, Son?”

He grinned, “They told Sheltee not to teach me their language! But then, they just left us alone for hours at a time. He was lonely, so we just started talking. I got into his head and quickly learned different words for things, then how to talk. It took some time, but, pretty soon they just figured I was really smart and I started helping him learn his lessons. Now I wonder if their numbers will work like ours do?”

Lars started laughing, “They sure do, CJ! Just what did you learn?”

CJ looked serious, trying to find the right word, “Physics? Astrophysics, Space flight dynamics or Orbital mechanics or astrodynamics. And quantum physics, I think...”

Both Lars and I were stupefied. Did my 5-year-old son just say he was learning different types of physics!??? Holy Shit! So much for me being the ‘Math-magician’ of the family!

Lars looked at me, then seemed to be ‘talking’ to somebody. Another guy popped in and Lars chuckled, “Charlie, CJ, this is Thaddeus. He’s our Chief Engineer and Science officer. CJ, how would you like to have Thaddeus show you around the ship?”

CJ looked excited, “Wow! I’d like that ... but, I want to be here when Mommy wakes up.”

Lars nodded, “It’s going to take a while, so, how about I call you when they wake up and Thad will bring you right back?”

CJ was nodding when Lars added, “Thad, young CJ has been learning all kinds of Gromorik physics. Perhaps you could also show him some of your experiments?”

Thaddeus grinned, “Sounds like fun! CJ, would you like to help me with some experiments?”

Now CJ was very excited and Thaddeus nearly had to run to keep up with him!

Lars whispered after they left, “I think it might be better if CJ wasn’t in the room when Mary and Bob wake up. They’ve most likely been in stasis this whole time and the shock at seeing CJ having grown this much could be traumatic?”

I immediately saw the wisdom behind Lars’s plan. Then Lars confirmed that he also wanted Thaddeus to see just how good CJ’s knowledge of physics was. Between these two reasons, I felt good that CJ wouldn’t be around when Bob and Mary were brought out of stasis.

It was probably for the best, since when Mary woke up her first question was about her ‘baby’, CJ’s wellbeing. She was very groggy and when I reached in and held her hand she was desperately seeking more contact. Bob’s first question was also about CJ.

“Charlie! Where’s CJ!? Where the hell ARE we? How did you get here? I’m gonna kill that egg-headed bastard, Sintar!”

“Whoa, Bob, CJ is just fine, we’re on Lars’ spaceship and the rest is a long story!”

I helped him slowly get on his feet and he stretched like he’d been asleep a very long time. Mary was next and the three of us hugged for a good long time before Mary asked, nervously, “So. Where is our son, Charlie? Why isn’t he here with you?”

I chuckled lightly, “He’s getting a tour of the ship. Trust me, he’s just fine. He actually assisted me in your rescue!”

I paused, looking at both of them, “What do you remember about what happened?”

Bob looked at Mary concernedly before replying, “Well, Mary and I were just sitting there with CJ on Mary’s lap. We were having a nice relaxing evening with our little friends when the next thing we know it’s like we were like ... frozen. I’m pretty sure we were teleported or transported somehow into Sintar’s spaceship. We were able to move a little, but, when we tried to use any of our abilities to escape, we discovered they didn’t work. We were in a room of some kind, then, the next thing we knew, something smelled funny. The last thing I remember was Mary passing out, so I took CJ and sat down on the floor so that he wouldn’t get hurt. That’s really it, until I opened my eyes and saw you looking at me.”

I sighed deeply, “You and Mary have been in a stasis chamber ... for the last... 4½ years!” I tried to let that settle in before I continued, “You have to understand, for whatever reason, CJ was not put in stasis. Mary, our son is now a little over five years old!”

Mary gasped and Bob looked stunned.

Lars said, “They probably didn’t put CJ in stasis because of his age. And also because they most likely didn’t think he was old enough to have developed any psychic powers yet. That’s most likely why Bob and Mary WERE put in stasis. They knew sooner or later they might pose a problem. The psychic-nullifier that mitigated your powers is very localized. Be thankful they put you in stasis as opposed to being left in that field. Had you been exposed to that field for very long, you may have suffered severe brain damage!”

Just then we heard, “MOMMY, BOBO...” As CJ came running into the room.

He nearly knocked Mary down as they came together in an intense, tearful embrace.

“Oh CJ, you’ve gotten so big! I’m so sorry you had to be alone for so long.”

“I missed you Mommy ... and you too, Bobo.”

He looked at Bob, “I know you’re my Uncle Bob, but ... can I still call you Bobo?”

Bob nodded, emotionally, “You can call me anything you want, CJ.” He choked back a chuckle, “Although ... I was hoping when you got a little older you might find something else to call me?”

CJ hugged him. “I made them let me see you and Mommy every few cycles. Those are like our days. I always said you were my ‘Urrghaaht Rhohrblook’!”

Bob chuckled, “Did you just throw up?”

CJ giggled, “That’s ‘Unca Bob’ in Gromorik!”

Lars and Thad were laughing, “Names don’t always translate very well!” Lars chuckled, “He said it perfectly, though!”

Bob shook his head, chuckling, “CJ, I much prefer ‘Bobo’ to that!

Then he looked at me with a furious look on his face, “Are you telling me Sintar had nothing to do with this?”

I started to shake my head when Lars said, “Oh, Sintar had a LOT to do with it, Bob.” I let him explain, “We hacked the Triloks communication logs and discovered shortly after your first encounter with him, he contacted the Gromoriks. He knew they had a ‘bounty’ on anyone with psychic abilities and after he figured out how you bamboozled his dumb ass, he told them all about you. He also contacted them the instant you went back to Q917, which is what we call the planet Greg’s island is on. The weasely bastard never did disable any of those satellites like he told you they had.”

Bob glared at me, “Charlie, god-dammit, we owe that bastard an ass kicking!”

I nodded solemnly, “You got that right, brother. But, right now isn’t the right time.” I pulled out the laser pistol that my doppelgänger handed me just before we merged, “First though, we need to find a place to learn how these work!”

Bob’s eyes popped wide open, “What the heck is that thing, Charlie?” He hesitated then exclaimed, “Holy shit! Is that a fucking ray gun?”

I was laughing, “It’s a Gromorik laser pistol. It’s got multiple settings and even on the weakest setting, it could punch through the hull of a spaceship!”

Lars cautioned, “Be careful with that thing, Charlie. Do us all a favor and keep your finger away from the trigger, okay?”

Bob had his hands up, chuckling, “Just how many of those things did you put the snatch on, Charlie?”

“Three, one for you and two for me!” I snickered as I handed it to him.

Bob’s eyes lit up, “Will these things knock out a satellite?” He asked, looking it over closely.

Lars started laughing, “On full power? Most definitely. You probably only need about half power to disable one. Full power will completely destroy it!”

Bob was looking at it inquisitively, “How many shots does one of these get?”

Lars grinned, “On full power, about 50 two-second blasts. Double that on half-power. Recharging could be a problem, but maybe we can help with that?”

Bob was nodding when Mary harrumphed, “You guys ARE NOT planning on doing anything until we’ve been home for a while, are you!?”

Both of us froze, looking at her sheepishly when Bob smirked, “Well ... nobody at home even knows we’ve been rescued yet, do they?”

Oooops! Mary’s eyes just grew as big as pie plates, “I’m calling in reinforcements!”

The next thing we knew, Ibera was standing there next to Mary. Ibera squealed, “Bobby!” Then Mary whispered something and they gave each other a conspiring look.

“Bobby ... PLEASE don’t make me hate you? I’ve been missing you for the last 4½ years! You are NOT running around chasing windmills until you make love to me at least 100 times!”

She was nearly in tears. Mary was too, “What she said!” Mary intoned.

And that nipped our revenge plans right in the bud. (At least for now?)

I felt downright heartless just before I took Mary in my arms and Ibera rushed into Bob’s. The next thing we knew we were all on a huge bed and nekkid as jaybirds!

A couple of giggles later and our rapidly hardening cocks found themselves ensconced in the warm confines of two loving mouths! Mary’s sparkling blue eyes were pleading with me to forget everything except her. I obliged her and felt our minds merge. My heart skipped a beat as I felt her deep love for me once again filling my soul. I showed her my love and soon I gently guided her head off my cock so I could make love to her.

That was what she wanted and she was more than wet enough as I easily slid into her warm velvety sheath like I belonged there. I whispered my love for her and she moaned out her first orgasm in response. She was on a hair-trigger, so I slowly picked up the pace and her loud gasping moans reflected her appreciation. She was active too, actively squeezing my throbbing cock with her loving, wet, pussy. She was begging me to fill her when I felt the roiling in my loins. I felt my liquid fire flowing like electricity through my groin. The inside of my cock was tingling intensely as I erupted in a huge orgasm that set Mary into a massive gushing orgasm of her own.

As I collapsed into her loving arms, we heard Bob and Ibera’s orgasms peaking right next to us. As Bob lay spent on Ibera he flashed me his goofy grin and we eased ourselves south to clean up our messes!

Ibera exclaimed in a raspy voice, “Oh BOBBY, ohhh how I love it when you do that! Oh, OH, OHHHH, I’m cumming again ... you adorable man, you!”

Mary wasn’t as loud, vocally, but her mind was lauding me just as well.

We cuddled with our lovers for a bit, then Bob chuckled, “I really need something to drink! I’m parched.”

I echoed that statement and soon we all had tall glasses of ice cold water.

It may have been the best tasting liquid I’ve ever felt going down my throat.

Just then we felt the ship shudder. Ibera looked alarmed as Lars’ voice came over the unseen speakers, “Attention crew ... we may have a problem ... there’s a Greyzarian warship demanding to know our intentions! Charlie, Mary, Ibera and Bob, please report to the bridge. They say they are protecting the Earth!”


Thanks to Ibera, we found ourselves on the bridge, looking out of the 360⁰ screen at a fierce looking spaceship. It was uncloaked and the ship appeared to have several ‘pods’ loaded with weapon-barrels of various sizes.

“Lars, where the hell are we right now?” I asked.

“We’re on the backside of Earth’s moon. We broke out of ultra-warp a few minutes ago and I was using the moon for cover in anticipation of going invisible for our trip to earth. Next thing I knew, that Greyzarisan monstrosity suddenly appeared right next to us. We don’t want them knowing we have any spaceships anywhere near Earth. Therein lies part of our problem.”

“Can their weapons harm your ship, Lars?”

Lars shrugged, “Normally, I would say no. However, I have yet to see a Greyzarisan spaceship that looks like this. If I didn’t know better, I’d swear this was a brand-new ship. It’s slightly bigger than their normal attack vessels and their weapons are also new, according to our scan. The reason I called you guys up here, was because they said they were here to protect the Earth. I was wondering if you guys can fill me in on some of the details you might know about that situation?”

I told Lars about how our friends, Willie, Bruce, Rex and Jeremy had been in contact with that group, ETCETERA, and that I felt it was indeed possible that they may be telling the truth. Nonetheless, now he knew the Greyzarians did indeed have bases in underground bunkers and tunnels on American soil. Also, that at least the CIA and probably some military leaders knew about it.

We strategized for a few seconds before Lars responded to the Greyzarian ship, “We are a Chaemarian spaceship on a mission of mercy. Our vessel is unarmed as you have no doubt already ascertained with your scans. We recently rescued four American citizens who were captives of the race known as Gromoriks. All we wish to do is return them to earth.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.