The Catalyst Reborn - Cover

The Catalyst Reborn

Copyright© 2018 by 2Ber Hero

Chapter 65: Course Corrections

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 65: Course Corrections - This is a direct continuation of "The Catalyst". If you haven't read that yet, this will be a difficult read as you will miss all of the character development and basis of the ESP/Psychokinesis. This book goes deeper into the Origins of Charlie's ability and what happened at the end of the first book. There is more 'Action/Adventure' and slightly less 'Sex'.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Humor   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Paranormal   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   InLaws   Light Bond   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   2nd POV  

Early Oct, 1986

Darren James POV:

The four of us, JB, Brad, Brenda and I, were all filming the different groups as they were still making up their minds about who wanted to be with whom. Several people didn’t really want to be with anybody, but were still scrambling, trying to get in with George Sachs and his now group of eight.

For a while it looked like Guido’s former contract assassins: Lucinda ‘Ghost’ McEvil, Lonnie ‘Lone Wolf’ Corrigan, Sly ‘Slick’ Willum, Tony ‘Tiny’ Molina (6’8”-250Lbs) and Josh ‘Baldy’ Baldwin were all going to go their separate ways.

Only Lucinda and Lonnie Corrigan were going to pair up. Then, after some wheeling and dealing, making sure that Lucinda would be willing to ‘take care of’ the other three guys, Sly, Tony and Josh, the five of them decided they would all indeed stick together. It was obvious they all knew each other and were hoping to sweet talk Ibera to give them some special tools that weren’t originally part of the standard toolkit.

From the beginning, they’d mimicked Blane and had all been fairly nice to Ibera.

The five of them were already conspiring to find George, his girls and the other three assassins and either join them or kill the guys off and force the girls to be their sex slaves.

Meanwhile, that only left the three ex-CIA members, Franklin, Marek and Peters, Fred Callas, (the turncoat FBI agent), two other Co-Op members, AL Hunt and Howard Humbacker along with little Annie Hunt, the assassins – Jasmine Tran and Maxwell Lester, along with Sam Sparks the somewhat ‘putzified’ bomb maker.

The 10 of these fools kept going round and round about whether to stick together or go their separate ways. It was obvious that Marek and Peters were on the outs with Franklin and Fred Callas seemed like he didn’t have a friend amongst all of them.

Fred was one of those guys who had originally planned on going with E Norm, then bailed out at the last minute. According to the dossier on Callas, he was only known to most of these 10 as ‘Ears’, since he was the one leaking classified information about Jonah and the FBI investigations to select Normistronzo members and Co-Op members.

Marek and Peters had discovered that their boss, Franklin, had hired Jasmine Tran, Sam Sparks and Annie Hunt to kill them after their last mission. Therefore, they didn’t want anything to do with Franklin or the rest of the gang either. After a while, Fred Callas, who had nothing to do with Franklin’s plan, hooked up with Marek and Peters just to have someone to talk to.

These guys were almost as dysfunctional as the big Normistronzo group.

The clock was ticking and I was curious to see what these 10 idiots would end up doing.

When I popped back to our meeting room, Sarah was there. She smiled and I felt the most wonderful feeling wash over me. I was just getting ready to kiss her when JB, Brenda and Brad joined us.

I smiled and winked at Sarah when I noticed she was bummed that we’d been interrupted.

Brad chuckled, “We’ll give them another half hour before we separate them and spring the next surprise on them.”

“What’s that?” I asked.

“I’m going to show them the ‘standard contents’ of their toolkits and show them the boats they’re going to get transported in!”

I was shocked, “You’re going to give these idiots boats? I don’t think that’s a very good idea. Especially those five assassins. I’ve already heard them talking about trying to find George and his girls so that they can kill all the guys then kidnap the girls.”

“Ahhh, but here’s the rub. The boats they’re going in are large, very heavy and unwieldy. They’re also not going to have any paddles or oars, since they’re going to be placed right on the beach. After talking to Ibera, that’s about the only way we’ll be able to get them all through the portal in the short time window we’ll have. The boats are similar to old ‘Titanic-style’ lifeboats. They’re big enough to hold them and all of their personal items. I’m also planning on putting those five assassins on the opposite quadrant from George and his group. That way, they will have to pass everyone else’s camps before they even figure out where George is.

“I also plan on warning George’s group and their boats are going to be much smaller and they will have both oars and paddles.”

“Boats, as in plural?”

Brad chuckled, “Yes, since I’m not worried about that group doing any plundering, or trying to ‘escape’ to the mainland, I figure that’s one advantage I can give them.”

I grinned, “That will also make their boats a lot easier to hide so if someone were to go paddling by their area, they may not be able to spot them.”

“Exactly!”

Sarah giggled then put her hand over her mouth.

Brad asked, “Did you have something to add, Sarah?”

She was blushing now, which was one of the cutest things that I’d ever seen. She said, “I’m sorry Professor, I was thinking of something else. It’s just that, when you said ‘exactly’, that same word came to mind with what I was thinking about. Would you mind if Darren and I took a minute to be by ourselves?”

Brad chuckled, “That’s fine. I sense before we came back you and Darren were about to have, shall we say, a private conversation?”

Sarah, still blushing, took my hand and nodded. The next thing I knew, we were in like a bedroom, sitting on a large, comfortable, contoured chair. It was actually more like a sexually designed loveseat. Without saying a word, she leaned toward me and we engaged in a kiss for the ages.

Oh my God! I’ve never been kissed like that before in my life. My whole body was tingling and it’s as if I could feel all the love that Sarah had for me.

It took my breath away to the point that I was gasping, “Oh Sarah, I don’t know what to say. I haven’t been able to get you off my mind since we parted yesterday. I’ve thought about nothing else but what a close-minded ignoramus I’ve been. Last night, I had the most intense dream I’ve ever had in my life...”

Sarah blushed, “Would you tell me about that dream?”

As I looked into her eyes I suddenly realized she probably knew more about that dream than I did.

I smiled at her warmly, “Was any of it, real?”

She nodded, pulling me into another kiss. “Yes, Darren. All of it. Sorry for getting into your head like that, but I wanted you to see for yourself, just a little, of how my family and I treat each other. I know how conflicted you were and if I offended you in any way, I’m truly sorry...”

I could see her eyes begin to tear up. I felt my heart breaking, seeing her baring her soul to me like she did.

I pulled her into a loving hug, “Don’t be, sweetheart.” I chuckled, “You know what they say, seeing is believing. I don’t think there would’ve been any other way for you to get me to understand. You know I’m falling in love with you, don’t you?”

She looked at me with her still moist eyes, “And I am with you, too. Oh Darren, am I being selfish, wanting to be your partner without giving up my relationship with Charlie and Mary?”

I shook my head, slowly, “No Sarah. I mean, it would be selfish of ME to try to get you not to have feelings for anyone but me. I guess it’s just hard for me to make such a paradigm shift in my long-held beliefs that have been drummed into me since I was just a kid.”

She kissed me again, and this time I felt a passion building between us that was taking my breath away, again! Only, this time, I felt myself beginning to breath WITH HER. It’s like we were breathing for each other. My dick was so hard I was afraid I was going to cum in my pants.

I don’t know how she did it, but I was suddenly over her and we were both naked. I felt my cockhead sliding against her warm, moist pussylips. She was staring into my eyes, and her eyes were begging me to enter her depths!

I entered her slowly but firmly and she gasped, “Oh YES. Oh Darren, make love to me! Please?”

I felt such a connection that I could actually sense what she wanted! I thrust deeply into her then began stroking in and out with a medium-paced rhythm that felt amazing. I couldn’t believe how tight she was, yet, even when I pushed into her all the way, I only bottomed out occasionally. Her sweet pussy felt like it was made just for me. Soon, she begged for me to fuck her harder and it was exactly what I wanted to hear! I was fucking her with more passion and ... LOVE than I’d ever felt before. She was moaning delightfully and our joining was becoming soaked with our combined juices. I felt the roiling in my balls that meant I was going to cum.

When I warned her she gasped, “Fill me with your seed, Baby! YES, cum in me, let me feel your hot sperm coat my thirsty pussy!”

That was it. I lost myself in the most intense orgasm of my life. I spurted nearly a dozen times before I collapsed in her arms. I rolled us over as she asked me to stay in her.

This was something I’d also never done before. Most girls I’d ever been with wanted me to pull out so they could wash up. No, Sarah WANTED me to stay in her sodden pussy and I soon felt it squeezing me and I was stunned that I didn’t get soft! She kept squeezing her pussy and I tried to make my cockhead pulse in response. Because she was so short, I couldn’t kiss her and stay in her, as much as I wanted to.

I kissed her forehead, though and she giggled. (Which did amazing things to my cock!) “I love you Darren. Do you think we could go again?”

“Ohh yes, I’d love to, my Love. Do you want me to be on top?”

She giggled again. Damn! “Can I be on top, Darren, Baby?”

I chuckled, which made her pussy spasm. Oh God did that feel good, “Sure Baby, just, try not to go as hard as that other redhead was doing Charlie?”

She giggled twice, which damn near made me cum, “Oh, don’t worry, Charlie likes it when Jamie gets crazy. I’m more like a mild to her wild!”

And she was amazing. I reached up and gently rolled her nipples between my fingers. She began moaning louder and bouncing up and down with even more enthusiasm in response. When I pulled on a nipple I got an unexpected shot of her milk that almost made it to my mouth. I swiped some off my chest and tasted it. Wow! I resumed pulling and squeezing her nipples, now trying to catch everything she was squirting in my mouth. The eroticism caught me by surprise and I came again, unannounced.

I looked at her apologetically since I knew she hadn’t cum yet. She giggled again, “Did you like my milk ... Baby?”

“Oh God, I’m sorry, Sarah! It was so erotic I just lost it. What are you doing to me?”

She stared into my eyes, “Falling for you!”

I felt bad when I pulled her to me for a kiss and I plopped out of her. “I’ve already fallen for you, Sarah. Oh God, forgive me, but, can I suck your wonderful titties?”

“You wanna be my Baby? Come to Momma, Sweetie!?

My brain was scrambled like a dozen eggs in a blender. I used to feel that sucking lactose-filled tits was just gross. BUT, with Sarah, it just ... seemed so right! Her milk tasted like the nectar of the gods. I was so into it she had to tell me to switch sides so she wouldn’t be lopsided.

It felt very weird shooting milk out of my nose!

I laughed an apology, then tried my best to ‘even her out’.

My god, I’ve never had so much fun having sex before. We just cuddled and kissed for an eternity. We even fell asleep with her nestled on top of me, both of us covered with our juices. This is bliss!

As much as neither of us wanted to move, I knew I had to get back to work. Mostly, so I could get back into Sarah’s arms again. My mind had been freed from worry and I was thinking clearly for the first time in days.

We took a quick shower then headed, arms around each other, back to Ibera’s dining/portal room.


JB burst out laughing, “That didn’t take long! Did you guys have fun?”

That’s when I realized ... we were both still naked! Shit! Talk about the ‘walk of shame’. Everyone, including Sarah, was laughing.

Sarah patted JB on the cheek, “We sure did. Your Buddy was phenomenal!” Giggle.

I’d never seen JB so tongue-tied before. God I love this woman. She flashed to just think ‘clothes’ and we were both quickly dressed.

Brenda giggled, “Now that Darren has sowed his oats, let’s show the scumbags their boats!?”

Brad chuckled, “Right, as soon as they figure out who’s going with whom.”

Sarah asked if she could help and Brad gladly gave her his camera. She made JB happy when she asked him a couple questions about how certain things worked.

We waited until Brad went in then we all ‘Spirit Walked’ into the portal.

Since George’s group was already set, we divided them out into their own special area. We told them they had a few hours to get their lists of things they wanted together. We also showed them their boats and told them that everything except for the toolkits had to fit. They smiled, nodded and asked if everyone was going to be getting boats.

Brad told George, “Yes, except for two big differences. If you notice, your two boats have oars and paddles. The boats that the rest will have won’t have either of those and are going to be about three times as big and ten times heavier than yours. It should take them some time to make their own paddles before they even begin to think about going anywhere in them.”

They were all looking at the boats, smiling at each other and nodding their heads. The one guy, Blaine Murdock, looked real close then had a shit eating grin on his face. I’m not sure what he was thinking other than he really liked this boat.

The five assassins said they were good to go then they too were split off into a separate group and isolated area. They weren’t all that happy with their boat, especially when they noticed there weren’t any oars or paddles.

Lonnie huffed, “How the hell are we going to get this thing ashore?”

Brad just grinned, “Don’t worry about that, we’re going to put you on shore to start with. Once you make yourself some paddles, you’ll have this so you can go fishing. If you don’t want it, you won’t get any boat at all. It’s your choice.”

The guy named Sly slapped Lonnie on the back, “Don’t worry buddy, this will do just fine. In some ways, heavier boats do much better in the ocean than lighter ones, anyway.”

They also weren’t really happy that they only had a few hours to finish their lists of things they wanted.

After giving them some paper and pencils, we left them to their own devices.


The next group proved very interesting.

It was no surprise that Marek, Peters and Fred Callas chose to separate from the other seven. The thing we didn’t expect was they didn’t want the big boat that was offered to them. They requested an additional toolkit in exchange.

Brad flashed us what we thought about that.

Figuring that some, if not all of them, had at least some survival training, we felt it would be interesting to see what they requested. So, we told Brad we felt he should agree.

Just when the other seven began squawking, Brad separated them and isolated them in their own area.

The last seven, Franklin, AL Hunt, Annie Hunt, Howard Humbacker, Jasmine Tran, Sam (Sparks, driver/bomb maker) and Maxwell Lester (assassin), were then shown their boat.

Franklin appeared to take charge and was the first to complain, “Jeezus! Are we going to get any oars with this damn monstrosity? How the hell are we supposed to paddle this?”

Brad grinned, “You’ll have to make those yourself, I’m afraid. Don’t worry, the boats are going to be put ashore and as can you see, it has a long rope and a heavy anchor. All you have to do is drop that in the sand so it doesn’t float away at high tide. It’s either this or nothing.”

Maxwell Lester appeared to know something about boats and was looking it over closely. He called Franklin, Hunt and Jasmine over and began whispering to them. I was just far enough away that I didn’t pick up much of what they were talking about. He pointed at something near the center of the boat then grinned at Franklin. Franklin was now grinning and nodding before saying, “Since there are seven of us, are we going to get an extra toolkit also? Oh yes, and what about fishing gear?”

“I suppose I could give you guys another toolkit. Each toolkit comes with a mask, a pair of one-size-fits-all fins and a snorkel. It also has a fishing kit with one manual, elastic-propelled fishing spear and two extra heads. A fishing kit also contains approximately 50 hooks of assorted sizes, bobbers, weights, leaders and a reel with 100 feet of 50-pound test line. You also have one more spool with 200 feet of the same test fishing line.”

Lester was nodding his head when Franklin asked, “Just what is going to come in these toolkits, besides a fishing kit?”

Brad showed them a standard toolkit. He explained that a standard toolkit was outfitted for two people. It would contain: two machetes, two 6”-bladed survival knives, one 15-foot square canvas or polypropylene tarp with three grommets per side, two collapsible 5-gallon water jugs, an 8-quart cast-iron Dutch oven, a large cast-iron skillet, a folding shovel, a five-pound mini sledgehammer, an assortment of approximately 200 nails from ten penny to six-inch spikes, two flints for starting fires, two boxes of 200 waterproof strike-anywhere matches, one medium bow saw with two extra blades, 200 feet of para cord, 200 feet of repelling line, without the hardware, a hatchet or axe of their choice, sharpening stone, and two double-edged files. On top there would also be a fully stocked, military combat-medic-style first aid kit.

Lester asked, “There appears to be some room left, so, can we request additional items to fill this up?”

Brad snickered, “That all depends on whether or not every one of you are on Ibera’s ‘good guys’ list.”

Franklin and Lester were leering at Annie Hunt and Jasmine Tran whose heads had just dropped and were staring at their feet.

Brad chuckled, “I’ll take that as a no. That’s too bad, because the answer would have been yes. Unfortunately, you’ll either have to kick the two ladies out of your group or just do with what comes standard.”

Franklin put his hands together like he was praying, “Professor, is it too late for these two, repentant-bitches to apologize to Ibera?”

Brad chuckled again, “That will be entirely up to Ibera and just how much grief these two have given her. A truly heartfelt apology sure couldn’t hurt, I’ll tell you that. All of you have two meals coming yet, what they get for their last meal will be your answer.”

All of the guys were glaring at the two girls when we left them to their own devices.

We reconvened in our usual spots to get some liquid refreshments.

While we were drinking, JB said, “I heard something interesting, guys. I was filming George and his group and one of the girls asked if it would be okay if they took one whole duffel bag full of tampons. Blaine, I think he’s their head guy, was asking just how long that would last them. One girl, I think her name was Naomi, told him that would only probably last them about a year. Blaine proposed another idea, something about using baby diapers.

“That brought up the part that I think you need to think about. The girls have all been on birth control pills. Knowing that the days might not be the same as on earth, they’re afraid they might get pregnant right away. Especially since they haven’t taken any birth control pills since they’ve been here.

“This is my question, have any of you thought about what it’s going to be like for those poor babies, being brought up in that environment?”

Sarah squeezed my arm so hard I thought she was going to cut off the circulation.

She looked at Ibera, then back at Brad, “You haven’t thought of that, have you?”

Brad looked at Brenda, shaking his head, “Not really. I mean, I guess I knew that sort of thing could happen and they would just be forced to deal with it. With this being a social experiment, I’m getting second thoughts about bringing innocent, new life into the picture. My hopes are that when all these criminals are forced to deal with survival, they’ll change their criminal ways and start behaving like civilized individuals. That being said, I don’t know what else we can do right now.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.