The Catalyst Reborn - Cover

The Catalyst Reborn

Copyright© 2018 by 2Ber Hero

Chapter 46: Unexpected Interventions

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 46: Unexpected Interventions - This is a direct continuation of "The Catalyst". If you haven't read that yet, this will be a difficult read as you will miss all of the character development and basis of the ESP/Psychokinesis. This book goes deeper into the Origins of Charlie's ability and what happened at the end of the first book. There is more 'Action/Adventure' and slightly less 'Sex'.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Humor   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Paranormal   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   InLaws   Light Bond   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   2nd POV  

Late-August, 1986

ON GREG’S ISLAND

Bob’s POV:

When Greg came back with the lantern it was like the whole inside of the cave was sparkling and reflecting light. I knew something about diamonds from our diamond guy when we started cashing-in on our diamonds that we got from El Muerte last summer. We had several ‘raw’ diamonds so I sort of knew what they looked like.

I also knew that some or most raw diamonds don’t really sparkle like you see cut diamonds do. Our guy told us that real raw diamonds were cubic in shape and that quartz crystals were six sided and would sparkle much more than raw diamonds would. That’s why I asked Greg to get a rock hammer. If the crystal broke easily trying to chip it away from the rock, then it most likely wasn’t a diamond.

The way everything was sparkling wasn’t giving me much hope at first.

I decided to try and extract what I felt was a real diamond, due to its shape.

As I chipped away at the surrounding rock I hit the crystal pretty hard a couple times and it never even scratched.

I was feeling much better about our chances.

Greg was right with me and agreed with my thinking. After several good whacks, it broke loose and landed on the ground. Greg picked it up and was examining it closely under the light. “Looks good to me.” he said, “try that bigger one over there.”

He was pointing to a far less sparkly but much bigger blueish color crystal. I took the small pickaxe and started whacking around the edges of the stone. What fell out was about the size of a baseball.

It was definitely cubic and again, I’d hit it a few times with the ax and didn’t even scratch it. We found another, even larger stone that was partially sticking out of what Greg said looked to be kimberlite. That’s an igneous rock that’s formed from molten lava.

He said that boded well for these being real diamonds.

When I finally broke this one loose, we were stunned to discover it was the size of a softball! We chipped out several more and decided to take these back with us to have our resident expert check them out for us. Not that we really needed the money, but, if these were real, just their size would make them priceless.

When we left the cave carrying our seven, hopeful diamonds, Ed’s eyes popped out. “How much more is in there?” He gasped.

I chuckled, “Hundreds, maybe thousands! Some aren’t this big, but, some could be even bigger. We want to take these back with us so our expert can check them out.”

I laughed when Greg was asking Lou and Rua if it was alright that we kept these. Lou, the baby’s dad, was sending a mental picture of the box of Cap’n Crunch! I told Greg I felt that would be a fair trade!

Greg smirked, “And I felt bad about our ancestors buying Manhattan from the Indians for twenty-five dollars! Millions in diamonds for a box of cereal ... maybe I’ll throw in my box of Cocoa Puffs to sweeten the deal!?”

We ended up sharing a nice meal with our new friends.

We again tried to explain that we were going to leave for a while but assured them that we would be back. They seemed to understand this time and didn’t get upset like they had earlier. It also might have helped that we gave them mental pictures of us needing to get resupplied with Cap’n Crunch, Cheerios and milk! We’d also left them with our knife and machete.

I had to laugh to myself that Sintar and his buddies would’ve had a shit-fit if they knew what we’d left our caveman friends.

Back at the campsite we packed our diamonds into one of our backpacks to take back with us. We checked our timepieces and only had 11 hours left on this planet. We set our Baby Ben alarm clock to 12:00 and set the alarm for 10:00 so we’d have an hour to get ready to leave. I wished our timepieces had an alarm feature other than just turning colors.

We were getting anxious to see our family and kids.

Linda was feeling particularly frisky so we settled into bed so we could soothe her pesky friskiness.

It took several hours to satiate our frisky sweetie!


NORTH WASHINGTON D.C., PLANET EARTH

William Monte POV:

TJ, Rex, Jeremy, Joni and Sheila popped in just as the local police showed up on scene.

They materialized out of sight, then TJ, Jeremy and Rex came over, with TJ displaying his FBI ID and badge. The Washington DC detective immediately became defensive. “How the heck did the Bureau get called so fast? Special Agent ... Johnson is it?”

TJ grinned, “Yes, it’s simple. These other two gentlemen with me are NSA Agents Rex Grissom and Jeremy Cosgrove. We’ve been involved in this investigation for some time now. Due to the classified nature of this case that’s all I can disclose at this time. This attempt on the lives of these four people needs to be kept quiet, since three of them are CIA Agents, whose names are also being withheld for now. Sorry.”

The detective put his hands up and shook his head, snickering, “This is all WAAAY above my pay grade. What do you need me and my boys to do?”

TJ clopped him on the back, “If you guys could keep the rubberneckers away and get some witness statements, I’d be much obliged to ya?”

They shook hands, “Sure, at least we won’t feel like we’re useless.”

TJ chuckled, “Nope, I always promote inter-agency cooperation. Thanks for understanding and the help, Detective.”

I was astonished with how easily TJ had diffused the whole situation.

TJ said to us when we were alone, “Let’s get the three survivors secured and I’ll call the US Marshall’s service to take these guys to their secret holding area. Marek can get his crushed nuts checked out once they get there. I’ll get the Agency’s cleanup detail out here for the corpse and to clean up the bullets and shell casings. It’s lucky that there were no innocent casualties or we’d be here all night. My ‘Big Boss’ already knows we’ve been investigating both Marek and Franklin. I hope you’re ready because we’re going after Franklin next.”

I exhaled deeply, “You know ... Franklin is going to try and pull some shit, don’t you? I can’t believe Marek had the guts to be a part of this.”

TJ chuckled, “Let’s get everyone out of here and Lenny will be joining us at the DC Bureau Headquarters. He’s been keeping an eye on Franklin and I have a feeling he’s got some more info for us. This attack on you tonight had to have been mostly Marek’s doing, since Lenny would have said something if he knew you were in immediate danger.”

Just as we were about to get in my car Bruce yelled, “GET AWAY FROM IT ... NOW!”

We didn’t hesitate and ran back by TJ. Bruce said, “Sorry, but I just had this weird feeling that there was something evil about your car, Bill”

I dropped to the ground and looked up under it. I saw a red flashing led that looked like a countdown timer. It was right on the gas tank and it said seven seconds. Knowing I had a full tank of high-test gasoline, I knew nobody was far enough away. I used my PK and picked up my car and threw it toward the far corner of the parking lot where there weren’t any vehicles or innocent bystanders. As I watched my precious hotrod fall to the ground, just before it exploded in a ball of fire, I caught a flash up on a distant rooftop. Having been a sniper I knew exactly what I’d just seen. I was amazed, however, that I could clearly see the distant sniper looking through his scope.

This had to be yet another manifestation of little CJ’s ‘gift’. The sniper had to be nearly 450 yards away!

I yelled for everybody to get down just as a shot rang out and TJ went down, holding his throat. I mentally grabbed the sniper, shook him senseless, then brought him over to us. I dropped him the last 30 or so feet to the ground, knocking him unconscious and hopefully breaking a leg or two.

Jeremy was flashing Charlie, desperately requesting his help.

I wasn’t sure what good it would do, but, Charlie said he had to make a stop somewhere and would be here in just a few seconds.

Rex and Jeremy were trying to stop the bleeding with pressure, but TJ was losing blood fast and I knew from the location of the wound that TJ only HAD a few seconds left to live. TJ’s eyes closed just as Charlie and a naked young girl materialized right next to TJ.

Charlie and the girl immediately put their hands on TJ’s neck and head as everyone was either gasping or holding their breath, waiting to see what was going on.

Rex and Jeremy seemed to know, and I heard Joni and Sheila saying something about the naked girl’s name being Jessica. In less than five minutes TJ’s eyes opened and he seemed to be moaning ... and it WASN’T in pain! If I didn’t know better, I’d say TJ had just had a huge ejaculation. His pants had a dark blue stain right on his crotch and he reached up and hugged the naked girl. Charlie looked exhausted, but he too was smiling now.

Joni and Sheila came over and gave the girl, Jessica, a jacket to at least partially cover herself, along with a heartfelt hug.

The young girl started giggling, “Uncle Charlie caught me in bed with my fiancé and he said we didn’t have time for me to get dressed! TJ, are you feeling better?”

TJ had tears in his eyes, “Jessica, you and Charlie saved my life! Did anyone ever tell you that you look like an angel?”

TJ obviously knew this young, naked girl.

Jessica hugged TJ and put a liplock on him that shocked everyone. She said, “Flattery will get you ... ME!”

That caused some relieved, nervous chuckles and snorts of controlled laughter. Being nude definitely didn’t make this young lady the least bit self-conscious.

Bruce and Rex had run over to our moaning ‘would have been’ assassin and was putting cuffs on him. Thankfully, the local cops had everyone sequestered far enough away that almost no one, except us, saw what happened to TJ.

The explosion of my ‘baby’ had also served to divert everyone’s attention. Not that seeing it fly over there didn’t?

TJ asked where the shot came from and I told him what I’d seen and that his attacker was being handled by Rex and Jeremy. I told him, “I don’t think that sniper was part of Marek’s plan. I don’t know why I think that, but I do.”

Bruce added, “I agree. I’m curious why he targeted TJ? Franklin and Marek couldn’t have known TJ would be here. He would have targeted Bill and me first if he was sent as a back-up to Marek.”

Rex came over, “That sniper has no identification on him. I think he’s some kind of a contract killer. Jeremy is going to question him as soon as he regains consciousness. He’s going to need medical attention too, since he probably has several fractures and possibly even spinal damage.”

I was scanning the area to see if there were any more snipers. Several Government vehicles showed up and two US Deputy Marshals came over. One seemed to know TJ, “We came as fast as we could, Agent Johnson.”

TJ replied, “We need these four prisoners kept on ice until I can question them. Three are current CIA Agents and the one over there is a sniper with no ID. Please keep them separated from each other so they can’t communicate and NO phone calls or lawyers. A couple may need medical attention; can you arrange that where they’re going?”

The Deputy Marshal grinned, “No problem. Just give me a call at the office and we’ll arrange for you to question them. Until then ... what prisoners?” He chuckled to himself as they loaded the four prisoners into their van.

TJ went back to Charlie and Jessica, who were surrounded by Rex, Jeremy, Sheila, Joni, Diane and Maggie. TJ chuckled, “Charlie, it might be a good idea if you were to take Jessica back to her fiancé, with my deepest gratitude and apologies for disrupting their night!”

Jessica smiled, “Mike’s cool. He’ll just be bummed that he didn’t get to see Rex, Jeremy, Sheila and Joni again. You guys need to come out for a cruise with us sometime soon!?”

Maggie smirked, “Wow! How do you know these guys?”

“Oh, they used to live right next to us down in Florida before Rex and Jeremy got assigned up to Chicago. Maybe all of you guys can come?”

Maggie was curious, “What do you mean a cruise? Do you work for a cruise line?”

Charlie was blushing, “Sort of ... Jessica and her fiancé work for a company that has two very large yachts that cater to swinger groups. My Family has been on several cruises and I’m sure we can arrange for everyone to come ... if you want to, that is?”

I about swallowed my tongue. Bruce was choking back outright laughter just before Maggie winked at me, “That sounds like it would be a great second date for Bill and me! And here I didn’t think anything could top our first date?”

I stifled a chuckle, “Jessica, I would love to, as soon as we get these scumbags sorted out. How about if I get a hold of you? Oh yeah, how would I do that?”

She flashed me, “All you have to do is ask, silly man. I’m sure that Uncle Charlie could bring you whenever you want!”

Displaying a sheepish grin, I replied, “I guess I should’ve known you could communicate like this. Has Charlie given you any other amazing abilities?” I chuckled.

Jessica giggled, “Not yet, although he keeps promising. It’s just that I don’t see him all that often and we never had a chance to figure out what it is I want to have. It probably doesn’t help that I always want to make love to him and end up sidetracking myself.”

I flashed Maggie, “Why don’t you take Diane and check out Jessica’s yacht? I’d feel better if you two weren’t around here right now.”

She gave me a frustrated look, “I’m a part of this and I want to be at your side, dammit!”

We’d been on broadcast mode so I wasn’t surprised when Joni said, “Sheila and I will keep Diane and Maggie with us. We’ll stay invisible and just hang out in the background. Maybe when this is over we could all go to the boat?”

That seemed to pacify everyone and we promised to let them know if and when we might be joining them. Charlie and Jessica had just disappeared when I had a thought ... between the nine of us, we didn’t have a car! I know there were enough who could teleport, but, there were too many eyes around for all of us to just ‘disappear’. I flashed that thought to everyone and much laughter broke out.

TJ chuckled, “I just contacted Janet and she’s calling the DC SAC (Special Agent in Charge) to send a van for us.”

Bruce asked, “Could they drop me off at my place? That way I can get my car so the four of us can get home after we get finished.”

Diane interjected, “Maybe it would be better if Sheila, Joni and I brought your car. That way the three of us can get invisible in the parking lot and pop into wherever you tell us?”

I nodded, “That’s a good idea. That way, nobody will get suspicious when we go to the US Marshall’s secret stash-house. I know where it is, as we’ve used them before. It’s not far from our headquarters, so you can just park there in our visitor’s area. This time of night that lot will be empty.”

About half an hour later a dark blue 15-passenger Ford van with FBI markings showed up. As we started boarding, I gasped. The CIA Director, Alexander Logan, was sitting in the front passenger seat! I recognized the NSA Director, Arthur Sloan, who was sitting directly behind the driver. Then TJ started chuckling, “Wow! Gentleman, let me introduce our driver, Deputy Director Craig Hodgkins of the FBI. Along with him up front is Alexander Logan, the Director of the CIA and General Arthur Sloan, the director of the NSA. To what do we owe the honor of this momentous gathering?”

Hodgkins chuckled, “We’ll be glad to tell you, but, some of our passengers don’t have sufficient clearance. I don’t mean to be rude, ladies, but, is there someplace we can take you?”

Bruce answered, “If you wouldn’t mind, my lady friend, Diane and her two girlfriends need to be dropped off at my place so they can get my car and be ready to pick us up when we finish later. I think Maggie wants to stay with Bill and me, since she’s a CIA agent who is intimately involved with this whole case?”

The Deputy Director nodded, “No problem then. If you’d like to drive, it might be easier since you know where you’re going?”

With that, Bruce changed places with Hodgkins who joined me in the seat next to Director Sloan. We’d gone about four blocks when Bruce started making several strange turns. I noticed he kept looking in the rearview mirror.

I had to ask, “Where are you going buddy?”

Bruce looked in the mirror again and said, “I think we’re being followed. I don’t wanna lead whoever it is to my place. The car behind us has been with us ever since left the parking lot. He came from across the street just as we pulled out.”

The Deputy Director looked at TJ, “I think we might need your friend, Jonah, to check this out. Can you get a hold of him?”

We were all looking behind us as Bruce made a couple more turns and sure enough the car stayed right with us, but about a block back.

TJ chuckled, “He’ll be here in just a second. He needs to do something with Franklin first.”

The three directors looked at each other strangely. CIA director Logan was looking around but then asked TJ, “How did you know that?”

Deputy Director Hodgkins chuckled, “I think Special Agent Johnson has some kind of mental connection to Jonah. He always seems to be able to summon Jonah when he needs to.”

TJ put his forefinger over his lips, “Remember gentlemen, all this still falls under Jonah’s confidentiality agreement he made with you this afternoon. As a matter of fact, everything you’re about to see does also. I know you have something to tell us, but, we’re about to show you some things you’re not gonna believe.”

Rex and Jeremy were sitting in the very back seat and Rex flashed, “Let’s take care of this ourselves. Whoever this is, we need to question them to see who they’re working for. Pops just flashed that the big secret these three have for us has to do with Pops’ meeting with them this afternoon. The three of them are under a ‘Confidentiality Spell’ and that’s why they’re reluctant to talk about anything in front of the girls. They’re just following Jonah’s instructions.”

TJ said, “Bruce, stop in front of the next house that has some lights on. Bill and I will get out. Let’s see if these idiots follow us or follow you. Either way we’re going to put a stop to them.”

Bruce stopped just beyond a street light and TJ and I got out. The car that had been following us stopped three houses short of us and turned off their lights. TJ and I started walking toward the house while Bruce slowly pulled away.

The car crept forward, obviously not sure what to do next.

I told TJ, “There’s four people in that car buddy, and one of them is pulling a gun.”

“How in the world can you see that, Bill?”

I shrugged, “The same way I saw that damn sniper. Somehow or another my vision has been wildly enhanced. That sniper that shot you was almost 450 yards away and I saw him like he was standing across the street.”

About that time the passenger side rear window came down and I saw the barrel of a handgun sticking out the window.

Luckily, I wasn’t the only one who saw it!

The next thing I knew, the gun, the hand, the arm and the whole body came flying out the window. I had to laugh, then yelled, “All right, you assholes, get out of the car, hands first. You’re not going to like what happens if I see another gun!”

There were now three sets of hands sticking out the windows. Bruce had backed the van up and Rex and Jeremy jumped out the back door. They both now had their service weapons drawn and were also yelling for the occupants to slowly get out of the car. We were all surprised to find that two of the three were women. I was even more surprised when I discovered that the one that TJ had dragged out the rear window was also a woman.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.