The Catalyst Reborn - Cover

The Catalyst Reborn

Copyright© 2018 by 2Ber Hero

Chapter 28: Making a Mark

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 28: Making a Mark - This is a direct continuation of "The Catalyst". If you haven't read that yet, this will be a difficult read as you will miss all of the character development and basis of the ESP/Psychokinesis. This book goes deeper into the Origins of Charlie's ability and what happened at the end of the first book. There is more 'Action/Adventure' and slightly less 'Sex'.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Humor   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Paranormal   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   InLaws   Light Bond   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   2nd POV  

Late June- Early July, 1986

We’d just given our new friends a glimmer of hope ... I just hoped we could pull it off without getting any of us killed. We needed to take Matt with us which was part of the problem. Somehow we needed to get the pirates away from the dock area long enough for Matt to get away.

I asked Rex to come up with a plan.

He smiled, then had Bob ‘call up’ the visual of the island, in current time.

“Okay”, he smirked at Bob, “Thanks to Bob, what I first was certain was too much gear, turns out to be right on!. Since we need a distraction and we need to keep these guys from chasing after our friends’ yacht, I’m glad I listened to him!

“We’re going to eliminate as many of these pirates and as much of their compound as possible. I noticed when we brought our supplies back here, as long as the duffel bags and grenade launchers were ‘on’ us, they were invisible. What I want to do is put 6 claymores around each of the barracks buildings and set the timers for 3 minutes. Claymores are actually anti-personnel explosives. Their main purpose is to litter the area with shrapnel. If we all stay invisible, Lenny, Greg and I should be able to do that quickly and without being noticed. Setting them is simple and I’ll show everybody how it’s done. The claymores will stick nicely to those sheet metal buildings. As soon as you finish, get the hell away from them.

“As you can see, right now, they’re all searching for their missing hostages. They’re spread out all over the place and are searching all of the boats and buildings. We need to let them do that for a bit. Sooner or later they’ll grow weary of the search. We WANT the majority of them to be back in their barracks when they blow up!

“While we’re doing that, Charlie, Bob and Jeremy need to clear the dock area of any guards. Charlie and Bob’s neck snap thing works the best ... it’s quick and quiet! Ed, you wait HERE with Matt and wait for Charlie to signal you, then you take Matt and teleport to the deck of Matt’s boat. Matt, I know you’re supposed to let the engines warm up for a few minutes, but you may not have time for that.”

Matt was nodding, “As long as I don’t really gun the engines right away, it should be alright. Is Ed going to stay with me?”

Rex nodded, “Yes. Ed needs to stay with you until you’re safely out to sea. Go as fast as you can without causing damage to your engines. Ed, you’re going to have a grenade launcher and an extra clip, just in case you get unwanted pursuers. We need you on board so we can communicate with you guys.”

Ed was enthusiastic about his part of the plan.

Rex continued, “As soon as Lenny and Greg finish with their barracks, they need to go down to the docks to help set these other, cone shaped explosives in all of the boats. These are what’s called ‘shape’ charges. Their explosive ‘intensities’ start at the top, where the detonator is located and increase in intensity toward the bottom of the cone. These will blow a hole clean through the boat more than likely. I figure we can psychokinetically place them either directly on top of the engine compartments or in the bridge area. Make sure they sit upright so the force goes down. I’m going to set some more charges in both warehouse buildings. The one will be easy. I saw several cases of C-4. If I set a claymore in the middle of them, they’ll be an explosion that might be heard on the mainland! Then, I’m going to set some more of the cones to level their drug storage warehouse building, before I join you on the dock. Once the boats all start exploding, we’ll fire a few grenades at those fuel tanks ... as a parting ‘gift’! What do you guys think about that?”

Bob chuckled, “It’s gonna suck to be them!”


Emmy POV:

Wow! I knew, last year, from the moment I met Charlie, that he was special. I was riding with him mainly to try and get him to talk to me about the polyamorous relationship he was involved in. That, and I wanted to ‘feel him out’ about how he really felt about my best friend, Sarah.

I never intended on saying anything about MY problems.

I’d just been diagnosed with Stage 2 ovarian cancer and hadn’t told anyone, not even Sarah. When I started to question his ‘intentions’ toward Sarah, he quickly looked into my eyes, then he touched my arm. I felt the most wonderful, warm feeling come over me! I totally knew in that instant that Sarah had found ‘The One’ for her.

It was like I could actually feel his sincerity. The next evening, he’d invited Sarah and me to come to his pool party, where I could meet and talk to his ‘Family’ and close friends. That was when I discovered he was WAY more than just special. It started out as a joke, that he and his sister, Linda, could give me an orgasm without ever touching anything but my arms!

At first I was amused. Then, when I saw the reactions of his Family, realizing that maybe they weren’t kidding, I was terrified! With the cancer, an orgasm would be extremely painful! My ovaries and fallopian tubes were enflamed and very sore.

He just whispered to me, “Trust me, Em. It won’t hurt a bit ... please trust me?”

I was still stammering, trying to formulate a response, when he and Linda took my hands and arms. Within a couple minutes, my whole middle felt a wonderful glowing heat. A minute later, I had the most intense orgasm I’d ever had in my life! There was no pain! I instantly knew something had happened ... something miraculous.

The next day I went to my Oncologist and OB/GYN and they were stunned that there was no trace of cancer! My reproductive system was perfectly fine.

Over the next few weeks I discovered Charlie and Linda were a modern reincarnation of some kind of Ancient Healers. Not only that, but that he and his brother, Bob and his best friend, Greg, had some other very powerful ‘abilities’.

They used those abilities to do some rather amazing things to help people in need. Also, the local police and FBI. It hit me the most when they used them to rescue my best friend, Sarah, from a Mob Boss who’d kidnapped her! The damned Chicago cops weren’t even going to help her! Luckily, as I later discovered, Charlie had made some good friends in the FBI, who were helping behind the scenes. But, make no mistake, Charlie and his ‘Brothers’ did ALL of the work. They were very secretive about just how they did what they did and I was in the dark until that night.

I was at our office at the Tribune when Sarah made her miraculous appearance, saying that this ‘Spirit’ named Jonah was the one who saved her! I didn’t recognize that Charlie was even there ... at first. He was in a disguise that did look familiar, however. When the FBI had to take Sarah to their office to get her statement I whispered to a stunned Charlie, “I know that’s you behind that mask!”

He didn’t even try to deny it. He just whispered, “And how did you know?”

I was nearly in tears. “Because I’ll never forget the hands of the Angel who took away my cancer!”

As we waited for Sarah to finish with the FBI, Charlie gave me an amazing ‘Gift’. The power of telepathy. Suddenly, I could ‘hear’ everything Sarah was saying and thinking! And, I was ‘welcomed’ by the fiancée’s of all the guys. I discovered they were all truly ‘soulmates’! And ... they invited me to join them, along with Sarah.

I was already falling in love with Charlie and felt conflicted that I might be coming between him and Sarah and Mary. The way he and Greg had made love to me was better than my wildest dreams of what sex could be like. Yes, it was lusty, but more than that, it was tender and loving. They both gave me so many orgasms that I nearly passed out!

I’m telling you this so you’ll understand. Charlie, I’m convinced, is like the best matchmaker in the universe. Just as I was headed toward falling totally in love with him, he introduced me to another of his ‘extended’ Family members, Bill Nelson and Bill’s wife, Sally.

I discovered that Bill was MY true sexual soulmate! He and I have ‘complimentary’ sexual anomalies. He has an unusually large penis. When erect, it’s over 12 inches long and nearly 3 inches in diameter! I happen to have an unusually large and deep vagina. Oh, I can get satisfaction with even an average sized cock, but, Bills ‘super-sized’ cock sends me to the promised land! He told me that I’m the only woman he’s ever been able to ‘fuck the shit’ out of and not hurt her. His wife, Sally, can take his girth, but he can only thrust about 2/3 the way into her without just hammering her cervix. Sally just happens to be my ‘female’ sexual soulmate. The three of us are now in a wonderful trio relationship.

It’s ALL because of Charlie.

At first, I felt like I was dissing Charlie by falling in love with his friend. The man kissed me and explained that he just wanted me to be happy. Somehow he just knew that I was like a missing piece to Bill and Sally’s puzzle of life. Just like my friend, Sarah, was the missing piece to his and Mary’s puzzle. The depth of love between ALL of us in our group is unbelievable.

I’ve been researching polyamorous relationships for nearly 7 years. I’ve talked to nearly 10 other groups and while there was truly love in most of them, none were as deeply committed to each other as what ours is. I’m including our four newest members in that, too. So, now there’s 16 of us living within 200 feet of each other, with another two, Larry and Becky, who are almost as spiritually close, just not in the same proximity.

While I’ve known that Charlie, Bob and Greg could do some pretty amazing things, what they just showed all of us tonight blew all of that away!

I know Charlie told you about CJ and his sudden ‘maturing’. I saw it first hand and quite frankly I was shocked. And maybe just a little envious.

But, I’m referring to our trip into the 5th Dimension. After seeing that ‘Movie’ or ‘Vision’ it struck me as to how much we didn’t know about just how dangerous what Charlie and the boys do. Seeing him and Greg get killed, then everything Bob had to do to ‘fix’ it was confusing and hard to understand. To us, it all happened over the space of a day. To Bob it was almost 6 months, being gone away from everyone except Ibera. No wonder they’d grown so close. Then, when we’d all realized we’d been at Ibera’s for nearly 6 hours, Charlie suggested we go home so everything could ‘sink in’ a little.

We were again amazed, that when we found ourselves back at Charlie’s it had been only a minute since we’d left!

We got drinks, stripped, then jumped in the pool to talk.

It seemed we had even MORE questions than before we left! Sally and I had to laugh when Charlie tried to apologize for ‘sidetracking’ our intimate plans for tonight.

Sally beat me to him, kissing him voraciously, “Oh God, Lover, you just gave us the most exciting night of our lives! We can make love anytime. I wouldn’t trade tonight for anything, especially since we can go back!”

That’s when they told us there was actually much more they needed to show us. Things that were still in the works.

I had to wonder just what that might be. I for one was relieved that all three of the bad Catalysts were now gone for good. I couldn’t imagine what that was like having them coming after you.

Charlie then started telling us about their impending raid on some drug lord/human trafficker named Rafael. This evil sucker had an army of nearly 900 men and a whole flotilla of boats and dozens of airplanes! The boys were going to try and disable them until they could cure the island’s Governor of some mind control that one of the evil Catalysts had him put under. They hoped that by severely crippling Rafael’s troops and stranding him, the islands militia could then retake control of that part of the island.

I was fixated on the human traffickers. I just knew that meant young girls and possibly boys being used as sex slaves.

Charlie confirmed it as being one of the reasons they still had to go after Rafael, even though Viktor was gone.

Sheila sighed, “I’m still trying to get the guys to go to Rafael’s other compound in Nicaragua to free the nearly 100 girls he has stashed there. We just don’t know what to do with them, afterwards. We can’t just leave them, or they’ll be turned into sex slaves by the Nicaraguan street gangs.”

Suddenly I was outraged! How could Charlie even think of not going after them and trying to save them! That wasn’t the man I knew. Apparently, Mary felt the same way as I did. Charlie had obviously never told her about them, either.

In his defense, I did understand where trying to stay alive WAS slightly more important than something happening on an island in Central America ... but still. This was about young, innocent children. The sheer number of them was heart wrenching. Last summer Charlie was nearly heartbroken when he found 12 of them on this pirate’s boat he’d crashed into a sand bar.

He sighed, “It’s not that I don’t want to help them, it’s that I just don’t know what to DO with that many!”

Mary was already plotting, “Call Stan. Maybe you could take them there?”

Charlie sighed, sadly, “I thought of that ... I’ve been to his island Sanctuary. I just don’t think he has the room for more than maybe 30 or 40 at the very most.”

Mary said sternly, “Call him ... please? We HAVE to try!”

We all held our breath as Charlie called him and told him of our dilemma. After a nervously long wait, Charlie breathed a sigh of relief and thanked him, promising he’d see us very soon.

Now I just hoped Mary and I hadn’t just goaded him into getting himself or one of the other guys killed. Charlie suggested we immediately go back to Ibera’s to stop the clock and devise a plan. He also contacted his dad, who planned on meeting us there.

I never knew Charlie’s dad could do that!

Ed, Gracie, Bill, Sally and I all had our hands out. We insisted that we wanted to be a part of this and weren’t taking no for an answer!

Bam! We were all back, looking at a giggly Ibera. Bob and Sheila had already taken off while Charlie was calling Stan. They had an island on a big screen-like thingy and the guys all sat and started coming up with a plan.

I was fascinated and Ed and Gracie seemed to fit right in like one of them. I had to remember that they WERE helping Charlie last summer and Gracie was just on maternity leave from the Illinois State Police as Maj Gregory’s special assistant. She was no shrinking violet, that’s for sure.

Charlie gave Ed a ‘Gift’ of 5 very powerful abilities that he would need in order to help them. Mary gave me, Sally and Gracie some gifts, too. Bill was given Teleportation for now and was going to get together with Charlie later for some more. Bill, Sally and I were going to stay here where we could watch everything. We were ‘newbies’ and would only be in their way.

Their initial plan was all about just rescuing the girls and getting them to Stan’s Island. Bob suggested destroying all of their boats so they’d be effectively trapped on the island. It was over 50 miles to land. Rex agreed, but suggested they’d do that AFTER the girls were all safely evacuated.

The plan seemed easy enough. The guys secured the building the girls were being held in and Mary, Jamie, Linda, Gracie, Sheila, Sarah and Joni would teleport in, three at a time and take as many girls as possible then just keep going until they were all done.

It was interesting to watch what the guys were doing.

I was a little disturbed to see two guy’s heads get twisted until their necks broke. It only took half a second and I couldn’t tell who actually did it.

While the guys were doing that, Ibera told Mary that she should gather 6 girls into a circle, holding hands and thus, by doing that with her as the 7th in the circle, she could take 6 at a time. Ibera even split the view so we could see Stan and his island at the same time!

It was wild seeing a circle of girls form in the cell area, then suddenly appear by Stan. Bill told me that distance was over 1200 miles!

It had taken less than a second.

Things were progressing quickly until one of the dead guard’s radios announced there were 20 more coming. Suddenly the boys called for all of the girls to come and get the rest out now! Their plans for taking the rest with them just went out the window. I lost sight of all the guys when they went invisible.

Ibera zoomed the screen out so we could see there were three boats coming into the docks. A large boat had two guys with their hands up and all of a sudden the guards just shot them. They did that right in front of several ladies and kids! Just as they threw them over the rail, they suddenly stopped just before hitting the water and floated over behind some big tanks. The damn guards were so shocked they didn’t even get another shot off at them.

I just knew that had to have been Charlie. Suddenly both he and Linda appeared back here and they began trying to heal the two men who were nearly dead. Ibera had two large massage tables set up for them just after they got here. I heard Bill and Sally whooping and hollering that dozens of pirates were flying out to sea!

Charlie asked us to help greet our newest guests, saying they were going to need to be comforted by ‘real people’. I chuckled to myself, because I knew exactly what he meant.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.