The Catalyst Reborn - Cover

The Catalyst Reborn

Copyright© 2018 by 2Ber Hero

Chapter 9: Changing and Learning

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 9: Changing and Learning - This is a direct continuation of "The Catalyst". If you haven't read that yet, this will be a difficult read as you will miss all of the character development and basis of the ESP/Psychokinesis. This book goes deeper into the Origins of Charlie's ability and what happened at the end of the first book. There is more 'Action/Adventure' and slightly less 'Sex'.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Humor   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Paranormal   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   InLaws   Light Bond   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   2nd POV  

Late March-April, 1986

Charlie’s POV:

Our trip to visit Zeus had been enlightening. Discovering that when we visited Zeus we were actually doing so in a different dimension as opposed to merely a location went a long ways to explaining the time dilation. To us it felt like we were gone several hours. According to JoAnn, we were gone less than half an hour. Even Mary and Hera’s little trip felt like it was five or six hours to Mary, where to us, she had only been gone a little more than an hour.

That’s why the first thing we decided to do, after our trip to the boat, would be a time trip using only the dimensional travel as opposed to actually travelling to a different time.

Our trip to the boat does bear some mention, too.

At first, Bob, Greg and I weren’t so sure about even going. The four of us that had gone on the trip to see Zeus decided to take a four-hour nap, since to us today was going to be close to a 30-hour day. When I asked Mary if she would be disappointed if Bob, Greg and I didn’t go with them, the look on her face quickly swayed me to reconsider.

She convinced me to flash Melody to see what ideas she may have for getting us onto the boat, inconspicuously. Talking to Melody quickly changed my whole mindset. She said that tonight, they were going to spend some time in Nassau, docking in the same harbor where Stan kept his hydrofoil. The four of us, Mary, Greg, Bob and I could simply teleport to the deck of Stan’s unoccupied hydrofoil, invisibly, and then reappear at our leisure to meet the yacht as if they were just picking us up, as part of a plan.

At 3:00 PM, central time, Sarah, Jamie and Linda teleported to Melody’s office. Mary, Greg, Bob and I simultaneously teleported, invisibly, to the deck of Stan’s hydrofoil. The four of us managed to find a secluded part of the dock where we re-materialized as ourselves.

Because of the two-hour time difference, it was now 5:00 PM in Nassau.

Since everyone was going ashore anyways, none of the clients thought anything ‘supernatural’ happened, that caused us to be there.

The reception that we got from the boat crew was heartwarming.

After some intensely passionate kisses and hugs all around, Melody introduced everyone to us, saying that we were the crew’s ‘pleasure instructors’ and we were there to provide any ‘needed guidance’ that might be necessary. We all tried not to laugh as she was laying it on pretty thick. The looks that we were getting from the female clients revealed some highly anticipated interaction. Jessica (Linda’s sister) and Anita, (Carl’s fiancée) had been secretly telling the female clientele of their intimate knowledge of Bob, Greg and my sexual exploits.

Suddenly the three of us were treated like rock stars!

The original plan had been to have a nice seafood dinner and then do some dancing and drinking afterwards at an exclusive resort not far from the dock. By the time we finished dinner, however, nearly all of the clients, especially the ladies and young teenage boys, opted for a change in plans. Everyone was more than eager to forgo the dancing and drinks to get to the sexy fun that they knew was only as far away as the yacht. They figured they could drink on the boat and it would be much more fun to dance nekkid!

It was amusing how all the women were jockeying for position when we got back to the boat. Their teenage sons weren’t much better, wanting to be the first to engage with our wives for ‘their lessons’. Their husbands were chuckling and teasing them.

Melody pulled out a bag with numbers and had the women each pick one. A lady named Marge pulled number one and Melody led her to me. I put my arm around her and led her to a lounge chair where I laid her down. I slowly disrobed her, removing her tube top, shorts and panties. I slowly slid my fingers over her wet slit. She was busy at the same time relieving me of my shorts and T-shirt. I felt her shudder from my fingers and a low moan hissed from her parted lips.

When I read her mind, I discovered her husband had gone down on her numerous times and she was deathly afraid I would be like him, WAY too aggressive.

I smiled at her and said, “Feel free to give me any guidance. I realize that all women are different and I just want you to enjoy this as much as possible.”

“How did you know I was thinking that?” She asked, timidly.

I kissed her seductively, then whispered in her ear, “It’s been my experience that most men don’t know how to orally please a woman. Something just told me that your previous experiences haven’t been good, am I right?”

She turned to me, pulling me into a very passionate kiss, “Oh my! I think you might actually get it! Please, take me to the moon.”

I chuckled as I moved to her pert, B-cup breasts and began lavishing it with playful licks and suckling. I soon had her moaning in pleasure as my fingers descended to her mons where I began gently and seductively exploring her aroused love spot. I stayed primarily on the outside with a very light touch. Between gasps she told me, “Oh God you’re good! I’ll give you about a month to stop that!”

She giggled as I took that as my cue to continue my adventures, exploring all of her most sensitive erogenous zones. I trickled kisses down her tummy as my hands caressed her sides, then down to her thighs. Her moans got louder, assuring me she was loving every minute of this. I heard some guy, who I assumed was her husband, asking Melody, “I thought he was gonna eat her pussy?”

I heard Melody giggle, “Pay attention grasshopper! You’re watching a Master; you might just learn something!”

About that time Marge had spread her legs invitingly and I took my first gentle swipe between her labia with my tongue. Her moans got deeper and breathier. I did that several times, lightly flicking her protruding clit that I discovered was nearly hypersensitive. I immediately understood her earlier trepidation. I concentrated on pushing my tongue as far into her pussy is I could and slowly became more aggressive, still being careful with her clit. Within a couple minutes she had her first orgasm and was well on her way to her second.

I decided it was time to step up my game.

I inserted two fingers into her now sopping pussy and began gently massaging her G-spot. She was gasping for air! “Oh ... My ... God ... Oooooh, please don’t stop! Oh God I think I’m going to come again!” She yelled.

I began stroking her pussy much more aggressively and put a light lip lock on her protruding clit. My tongue turned into a butterfly and then lightly but aggressively began teasing her little nubbin. She began screaming, “Oh God, stop! I think I’m going to pee!”

I told her, “Don’t hold back Marge. Just let it go, don’t worry about peeing, you’re about to have most amazing orgasm of your life, just let it happen!” And then I doubled down on what I was doing and she was soon shrieking that she couldn’t hold back anymore. Suddenly, one of the biggest squirts I had ever seen came streaming from her pussy. She let out a screaming gasp as her body began spasming, experiencing the aftershocks of her first ever squirt-gasm!

Her husband gasped, “Melody, WHAT THE HELL did he just do to my wife?”

Melody assured him, “Charlie just gave her most amazing orgasm of her life! Fear not, Harold, she loved every second of it.”

Marge pulled me up for a kiss, “Oh my dear man! That was amazing. I know there’s a line of ladies waiting, but could you... ‘do that to me one more time’?” She was singing it loudly!

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked up into Harold’s eyes. They were awestruck. He whispered to me, “I’ve never seen her respond like that to anyone or anything! I wish I’d been paying more attention to what you were doing. Would you mind if I got closer so I could see what you did again?”

His tone, a combination of begging and longing was touching. I flashed Melody, who was smiling broadly, to give him a ‘play-by-play’ as I was once again going to try and send Marge to Lala land.

Melody told him, “Come here Harold, put your head right here and you can see everything that he’s going to do.” She positioned his head, so his chin was only inches away from her pussy, “I’ll tell you everything that’s going on. Trust me, Charlie has made me pass out more times than I can count.” Even Marge was looking at Melody, wide-eyed. I whispered to Marge, “Are you ready for round two?”

She pulled me down into a passionate kiss and stated emphatically, “You betcha!”

I positioned myself to the opposite side of Harold and restarted my oral ministrations by lapping at her now soaked pussy. I then inserted my two fingers and began much more aggressively massaging her G-spot. I then encircled her clit with my lips. After several butterfly licks, I locked on and began gently humming.

She was now moving wildly, begging me to thrust deeper with my fingers. I was only too happy to oblige! In doing so, I found her A-spot! That combination was explosive. If I’d sent her to the moon the first time, this time she was headed for the stars. Her body arced so much, only her heals and shoulders were still on the lounge mattress. She was now screaming, squirting and writhing like crazy! After a final, “OH MY FUCKING GOD ... I’M CUMMING, I’M CUMMING AGAIN, OHHhhh!” She squirted profusely then passed out cold, leaving the most delightful smile on her face.

I almost had to laugh when I noticed Harold grinning while licking up some of her squirt. He reached across her spasming, unconscious body and gave me a hug. He said, softly, “Oh my God! Melody was right. That was the most incredible thing I’ve ever witnessed. She explained everything you were doing. I never realized how fucked-up what I had been doing to her was. I just wanted to thank you! You taught me a lesson I’ll never forget.”

We both laughed when Marge opened her eyes and pulled me into a tender kiss, exclaiming, “I think I love you Charlie!” She blushed, seeing Harold grinning, “Almost as much as I love my husband!”

Harold grinned, “Nice save babe!”

We both smiled, then kissed her on both cheeks at once.

Melody then turned me towards her, where she nearly took my breath away with her kiss! “Charlie, you’re the best!” She whispered, “Marge and Harold have been coming on our cruises from the very start. You just gave her probably the most amazing experience of her life! Look around, ... those young boys are completely captivated with your wives.”

I did look around. The four guys that were with Mary, Sarah, Linda and Jamie were ‘nose-deep’ in the girls’ pussies and intently following their every instruction. The rest of Melody’s female crew were similarly giving instructions to the older men, most likely the boys father’s. Melody’s male crew, having watched Bob, Greg and I orally pleasure the first three women had gotten into the act and began with the ladies with the higher numbers. I closed my eyes and was nearly overcome with emotion. This group of swingers were more like us, than just a bunch of random swingers. I felt that there was no animosity between any of them, only some slight impatience of different people waiting their turns. This was something new to me, being able to feel so many people’s different emotions all at once. I realized that one of my gifts had to have been an increased sense of empathy.

My next lady, a tiny little thing even shorter and lighter than Sarah, named Jane, came over, completely nude and shyly asked if it was her turn. When I wrapped her in my arms I instantly knew that she wanted something that she was exceedingly embarrassed to ask for. She wanted to be dominated by a menacing yet loving master. I flashed Melody and Mike that I needed them to fetch me some of their bondage gear, especially the restraints, feather teasers, some ice and maybe some hot coffee. Melody even asked if I was sure and I assured her that I was and that I knew exactly what I was doing.

I whispered to her, “You want something entirely different than Marge, don’t you Jane?”

With wide eyes and a look of both trepidation and excitement she whispered even more quietly, “Yes, um, I’d like to be made into a sex slave. How is it that I feel like you knew that already?”

I chuckled, “One of my gifts is knowing what women want. Have you ever discussed this urge with your husband?”

She shook her head meekly, “No, I was always afraid he would think I was some kind of freak. You’re the first person I’ve ever mentioned this to and that was only because I felt you might understand. You don’t think I’m a freak do you?”

I hugged her lovingly and said, “No Jane, I feel that anything that two people mutually want to engage in is fine, as long as no one gets hurt. There are a couple of rules we need to agree on before we start. Any time you feel I’m getting close to the point that you can’t take anymore, you need to say yellow. At that point I may not stop, but I won’t get any more severe or aggressive. At any point you want me to stop all you have to do is say red. I will immediately stop, with no hard feelings whatsoever. B and D is just as much an exercise in trust as it is a sexual game. I am going to push you to your limits, make no mistake, and I will pay absolutely NO attention to anything you say other than yellow and red. Do you understand?”

She kissed me, then pulled away before saying loudly, “YES MASTER!”

I led her over to a massage table. After insuring it was the height and length that I wanted, I also set the head rest so I could drop it when necessary. I then commanded her, “Get up on the table, wench!”

About that time, Melody and Mike returned with a box of goodies. They had everything I wanted plus a few items that I hadn’t thought about.

Jane obediently assumed the position as the three of us began securing her, severely limiting any movements. We began attracting quite a bit of attention from other guests, not the least of which was her husband, Art. Not understanding, he asked, loudly, “What are you doing? This doesn’t look like oral pleasure to me!”

I pulled him to the side and whispered in his ear, “We are about to give your wife the fantasy she’s had for a very long time. Hasn’t she ever told you she’s always wanted to be dominated?”

He looked flabbergasted, “No, not really. To be honest, we normally only have sex in the missionary position. She’s never even given me a blowjob!” He looked at his wife, “Are you sure about this, sweetie?”

“Yes baby, I never told you before because I thought you would think I was a slutty freak.”

He smiled at his wife, “Okay then, would you mind if I assisted?”

She beamed at him, “I wish you would! You know that I’ve been a very close-minded girl and I need to be punished!”

I had a quick meeting with my three assistants. I told Art to do what Mike told him and Melody was going to work with me. I was going to be giving instructions telepathically to both Mike and Melody. I decided the first thing we should do is establish dominance. I addressed Jane, “From this point forward, you will not speak unless spoken to and you will only answer with YES Master, or No Master. Do you understand?”

“Yes” she said neutrally.

“That is the improper answer, slave! You are now to be spanked!” I turned her over and issued three medium hard open handed smacks to her right ass cheek. Mentally, I knew she was nearly laughing at me. This was going to get interesting.

“Have I made myself clear, slave?”

“No!” She grunted.

“You’re beginning to anger me, slave!” I then issued five of what I considered very hard smacks to her left ass cheek. Mentally, she was no longer laughing. I was surprised when I once again asked her if she understood the instructions. She softly replied, “maybe.”

I looked at Art who was smirking and said, “I think you need to discipline our slave!”

With that, Art spanked her 10 very hard times right on top of the five that I just given her. It was much harder than anything I would’ve ever done and I began wondering if we were overdoing it until I noticed the puddle of juice flowing from her pussy. Even though she was now whimpering, it obviously had not been too much. I once again asked her, “Do you understand NOW, slave!”

In a soft, meek voice she said, “YES master!”

At that point we turned her back over. Secured her hands over her head with padded handcuffs and before putting her blindfold on, I asked Melody to get me the butt plugs. Mentally I told her to hand me the largest one that she had. She pulled out this 10-inch monstrosity that was nearly 4 inches in diameter at the base. I made sure Jane saw that one while Melody surreptitiously handed me a much, much smaller one under the table. This one was only four inches long and just 1 inch in diameter. Jane’s eyes were as big as pie-plates as we fastened the blindfold over her eyes. Art was desperately trying not to laugh when I put the huge butt plug back into the box. Since Jane had never had anything in her ass before, this small butt plug would feel like the monstrous one that she saw!

We started off with Art and Mike alternating between hot and cold licks of Jane’s pert little titties. Meanwhile, Melody took an ice cube and slowly inserted it into Jane’s writhing pussy. Jane was desperately resisting making any noise or saying anything. I then took a big swallow of coffee before licking her pussy and sucking out the remainder of the ice cube. Melody and I then took the feather ticklers and began using them all over Jane’s body. This was driving her crazy. She wildly pulled at her restraints, as I knew it would happen, she began gasping and begging for us to stop. I then commanded, “You’ve been a bad girl, Jane! You are now going to get the butt plug!”

Using more than enough lube, I slowly began inserting it into Jane’s virgin ass. The poor girl was biting her lip to keep from saying anything. When she felt it lock into place, she let out a relieved sigh. I could feel her thinking, “Oh my God! I’ve got that huge thing all the way in my ass!”

I asked her, “Slave, have you ever given a blowjob to a man before?”

Timidly she replied, “No Master! But I would love to try, Master, if it would please you!”

The previously ‘Staid Jane’ was about to be transformed into ‘Jane, the Super Slut’.

Art wasted no time in removing the head rest so her head could flop down, enabling a proper upside-down throat-fuck. I had to laugh as Art muttered, “This will be the first time that Jane’s ever had a dick in her mouth and BY GOD, mine is gonna to be first!”

The man may have been a wee bit too aggressive, as he liked to choke her to death, trying to cram his cock down her throat. Melody came to her rescue by telling Art, “Easy there Ram-bone, Jane needs to learn how to walk before she learns how to run ... Jane, let me give you a tip. When you feel his cock get past your tongue, just swallow. You do that a few times and your gag reflex will become immune to his ‘Plundering Python’. Art, unless you want this to be her first and last blowjob, slow down a little and give her a chance to get used to it, okay?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.