The Catalyst Reborn - Cover

The Catalyst Reborn

Copyright© 2018 by 2Ber Hero

Chapter 5: Exploring New Abilities

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 5: Exploring New Abilities - This is a direct continuation of "The Catalyst". If you haven't read that yet, this will be a difficult read as you will miss all of the character development and basis of the ESP/Psychokinesis. This book goes deeper into the Origins of Charlie's ability and what happened at the end of the first book. There is more 'Action/Adventure' and slightly less 'Sex'.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Humor   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Paranormal   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   InLaws   Light Bond   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   2nd POV  

Late-February, 1986

There were 4 sweet giggling girls standing by the table when I showed up. Jamie ran into my arms, kissing me like crazy.

“Wow! Not that I mind, but what caused that?” I chuckled.

“That’s for letting my Greg spend some quality time with me later!” Giggle. “I just hope he gets some sleep! He flashed me just a few seconds ago!”

“Well, you know, you could always come back with him when it’s his turn to drive? Any of you could if you wanted to.”

“But we don’t always know exactly where the truck is.” Linda said.

“It doesn’t matter! I don’t know exactly how it works, but it does. When I came back and forth earlier, I didn’t know exactly where it was either. I just pictured the back seat and immediately went there. Bob popped in and saw Melody earlier and besides scaring the crap out of her, didn’t know where she was going to be. She was in her little office/massage room on the boat and he just popped in having pictured being right in front of her!”

Linda tittered, “What if she’d been standing by the railing of the boat, looking out over the ocean?”

“SPLASH!” I said, demonstrating with my hands. “We’ve been discussing the pros and cons of the different ways to do this. I think it’s better, now that we can, to alert someone we want to see!”

Sarah was grinning at me impishly, “So, like Emmy and I could just ‘pop’ into work?”

“Yeah, just that, you’d need to find a place where nobody would see you. Like maybe the helipad or a big closet somewhere. I take it you’re going to give her one of your GoC gifts?”

“One of mine?”

“Yeah, we each get 5 people we can give one to. The nice thing is, if something happens you wish they DIDN’T have it, you can always take it back! But, then you could NEVER give it back to them again.”

There were 4 loud squeals.

“Oh wow! We didn’t know that we EACH got five!” Linda gushed, happily.

“Yes, but, you must choose wisely. The good thing is, eavesdropping is now virtually impossible unless you allow it. Plus, we need to make a list of who we give it to, so we always know how many we have left.”

“But, I thought you said something about an unlimited number of GCs, or something? Linda asked.

“We each have an unlimited number of the TEMPORARY CGs. But they don’t come with any kind of telepathy. They’re for if you need to tell someone something, but aren’t sure about giving them the permanent gift. You don’t even have to touch them, just catch their eyes and ‘will’ it to them. If they try to blab, they’ll get a sudden case of amnesia about everything you said to them, even the fact you were even there!”

Sarah grinned, “So, like if somebody saw me popping in, I could do that, then explain it to them and if they ever tried telling somebody, they’d forget all about it?”

“Exactly! It’s also a good way to test someone to see if they’re worthy of receiving the gift. You could ‘will’ the temporary to them, tell them something, then in a few days ask them about it and see if they still remember.”

“Yeah, but, if they did blab, and forgot everything, then wouldn’t I be telling them accidentally, without them being under the ‘spell’?”

No, because, anytime you even think about saying something you shouldn’t, you’ll get a twinge in your gut. Unless you’re actually saying anything, just thinking about it will just give you a slight pang in your gut, like you have to fart. The real pain comes when you try actually saying the words. You’ll know, without even saying anything if that person blabbed.”

Mary asked, “So, what’s gonna happen with the GoC I gave to Sarah? Did I waste it on her?”

“No, as soon as I give my ‘Gift’ to her, you’ll get that one back. That’s why I told you to give it to her instead of just one of the temporary ones.”

I took Sarah by the hand and led her to our bedroom. She was shucking her clothes the second we entered the room. By the time we got to the bed, she was naked and I took a minute to behold her very large (for her) baby bump. “I’m fat and ugly now,” she whimpered.

“No, you’re beautiful, Sarah, and you’re pregnant with our daughter. I love you very much, you know.”

A smile slowly came over her, “I know! And you, my Hero, have way too many clothes on!”

She was busily removing said clothes while smiling at me. “Last year at this time, I never believed I would ever be a mommy. I was worried that I would end up being one of those poor ‘cat ladies’ who lived their lives alone and unloved, surrounded by a dozen cats. Boris and Natasha (her cats) gave me all the love I felt I was ever destined to have. Now, in just another month or so, I’m going to be a mommy to our little girl. I’m married to the most wonderful man in the world and also in love with the most amazing lady, not to mention four more loving people. You’ve made all of my childhood dreams come true, Charlie!

“When you touched me that night we met, you completely changed my life. No other man had ever told me he was sorry for hurting my feelings. No man had ever taken my side on anything or helped me just because I’m me! Then you touched me and when I turned around and looked into your eyes, I knew my whole life had just changed. I love you Charlie and can’t wait to present you with our daughter.”

She pulled me into her with a tender hug and we kissed. I picked her up and gently laid her on the bed, crawling in next to her. Because of her diminutive size, (4’ 10” tall) and her very large baby bump, the missionary position was out of the question. She raised her legs and liked me to lay on my side and enter her from what could best be described as the “T” position. It was difficult to thrust very aggressively, but she’s so easily aroused that she can cum easily with my just being inside her.

I do last a long time using this position.

It’s also very conducive to playing with her cute little breasts. They were much larger now that they were swelling up with milk. She went from A-cups to a very solid B-cup and they were much more sensitive now. By bending at the waist, I could even suck on them, which is what I was doing when I received a mouthful of very sweet tasting milk! She must have loved the feeling as her tight little pussy began pulsing rapidly and she was gasping in orgasm. I kept sucking and I heard her gasping a giggle, “Did you just get milk out of my lil’ tittie?”

I chuckled, “Oh yeah! It was really sweet, too. I didn’t think you’d get milk until after the baby was born?”

Giggle, “The doctor said I might start lactating any time after I was 7 months along. Looks like she was right! Mary was right, too. It feels wonderful having you sucking the milk out of them. I’ve got almost a whole mouthful of boob now, too!”

“I know and your nipples have plumped up nicely. Ohhh, I feel like I’m gonna cum. I love the way you squeeze your pussy. Ohh yeah!”

She was squirming around and counter thrusting with me and we both moaned into a very satisfying mutual orgasm. She wanted me to ‘test’ her other tittie and I received another small helping of her sweet milk. She didn’t have a lot since this was just her colostrum. She was cooing and cradling my head. I asked her which abilities she wanted.

“Well, as you know, we all want or have the ‘Distance Pop’ and ‘Invisibility/Bubble’, I think I want Clairvoyance. It might help doing my job.”

“So you wouldn’t like ‘Psychokinesis’, so you could fly?”

“No, I love flying with you, but I’m not sure I want to do it by myself. I’m actually scared of heights!”

I laughed, “But, wouldn’t you like to be able to move things? That could come in handy.”

She kissed me, giggling, “Let me think about it. Let’s go with Clairvoyance for now. You said I could always change my mind, right?”

I bestowed the gifts she wanted, then flashed Greg and Bob. They were almost to Tucumcari, NM and planned on getting gas in about another hundred miles or so, probably around Amarillo. I told them I was going to take a short nap with Sarah and to holler just before they exited to get gas and I’d pop back in. Greg could then take his turn coming home after we got back on the road.

I cuddled Sarah who was happy to take a nap with me. Mary brought in CJ and after laying him in his crib, joined us. I looked at her naked chest and suddenly remembered her medallion in my pants pocket. I jumped up, glad to see I hadn’t lost it and held it out to her. She went to her jewelry box to retrieve the necklace and was kidding me about carrying around a $15M pendant like it was just another quarter in my pocket. I couldn’t believe I’d forgotten it. The second she put it on, she shivered. She smiled at me, “Hera was laughing at you! She wants you to take me to see her.”

“I thought they could only contact us if we went there? Hmmm.”

“She said the four of us girls were getting a special gift when you take me to see her. I can’t wait! She wants us to come on the first day of spring.”

“Let’s put that on the calendar, right after our nap!” I chuckled.


Greg’s POV

For the last hour Bob and I had been sitting in quiet, contemplative silence. As much as I was looking forward to being in Jamie’s arms, I had second thoughts. God dammit, why did Charlie have to turn into Mary? Now, every time I think of my sweet Jamie, I keep wondering if it might be Charlie. I even heard giggling in my head that I kept thinking was Charlie. Not only did he look like Mary, he sounded like her. I found that very unsettling. In a lot of ways, I wished now, that Charlie had turned himself into Racquel Welch or Farrah Fawcett instead of Mary. I could have accepted that as a onetime good fuck and wouldn’t be in the position I’m in now. Here I am, my stomach is growling, my heart is aching and all I can think about is Jamie. Then I picture myself kissing Charlie and want to puke my guts out.

Somehow I’ve got to get over this.

Bob looked at me after hearing my stomach growl, “Hey Greg, have you ever eaten at that Big Texan Steak Ranch & Brewery? I saw a sign for that a while back and we just passed another one. I wonder if the steak there is any good?”

I had to laugh, “Oh yeah, you never heard of their 72-ounce steak challenge?”

“No, I saw something about a 72-ounce steak, what’s that?”

“It’s a 4½ pound steak, grilled to perfection, along with a baked potato the size of a large grapefruit, a side of veggies and a big side salad. If you can eat the whole thing, all by yourself within an hour, you get the whole thing for free! If you can’t, it’s $75.”

Bob was grinning, “Oh yes, now I remember. A couple years ago, Big Willie told Charlie and me about this place. I guess there’s a plaque on the wall with everybody’s name on it. Maybe if we stopped there I might be able to show you his name and see if he was bullshitting us about it. Supposedly, he not only ate the whole thing, but afterwards, he said he ate an entire cherry freaking pie! I guess they put a big star next to his name. Maybe we should call Charlie and all of us can eat there before you go back. We could even invite Jamie and some of the girls?”

I grinned at Bob’s good idea and flashed Jamie.

I felt her, “Thanks for thinking of me, Huggy Bear. I know you’ve been stressing about Charlie turning into Mary.”

Wow, I didn’t think she could eavesdrop on me. I’ve always shared everything with her before, but something is much, much different now. It’s like she’s not just in my head, but in my soul! No, that’s just wishful thinking, she probably just meant thanks for the invite to have dinner with us...

“No, Huggy Bear, I know that was Bob’s idea. Thanks for not kicking me out of your head! You really need to thank Mary when you get home, too. She showed all of us how to get closer to our soulmates.”

“So, you’ve been listening to everything I’ve been thinking?”

“Not exactly. Mary will have to explain it to you better, it’s kind of complicated. It’s not like eavesdropping exactly, it’s just that, whenever you’re stressed out about something, then I can instantly feel your thoughts. Mary has been able to do that with Charlie since the very beginning. Our ‘advanced telepathy’ somehow made it possible. That’s how she was able to give all of us the ability to do it too. Are you mad at me?”

I was getting very emotional, “Baby, I could NEVER be mad at you! You know how much I love you. Now I know what that feeling was that I didn’t understand before. This is wonderful. I always want you with me like this. It’s like we are sharing the same soul! Tell Mary thank you for me.”

I FELT her giggle! It was the most marvelous feeling I’ve ever had the good fortune to feel!!

“You can thank her yourself! She and Sarah want us to bring them back a carryout. Linda’s coming with us too, Bob just invited her to join us! Keep the backseat open, we’ll all be there in a second!”

The exit came up, so I slowed to a stop at a gas station, just past the exit ramp.

We needed gas anyways.

As soon as they popped into the backseat, Bob went out and started pumping the gas. I couldn’t wait. I jumped out of the truck, opened Jamie’s door and leaned in to give her the most loving kiss I could. I started smiling when she flashed, “It’s really ME too! Charlie promised that he’d never turn into anything again, around you, without telling you first!”

That was all I needed to hear. Back to Charlie.


Charlie’s POV

The steaks at this place were great!

When I saw how big that 72-ounce steak was, I couldn’t believe it. We DID find Willie’s name on the board and it did have a star by it. There were only two other names with one. The manager said that signified they had broken the record for how fast they ate it. Willie’s was the last name with a star. The manager said he remembered Willie, and that he DID eat an entire cherry pie! He laughed when he told us that Willie didn’t realize he could share the pie with his friend and commenced to wolfing down the entire thing. He told us the number 31 by the star meant 31 minutes from the time the steak was put in front of him till he finished. He said that most people who finished usually slid in just under the wire, time wise.

The guy was nice and when we told him we wanted two orders ‘to go’ he gave us insulated bags to carry them in. (He didn’t know they’d be home in less than two minutes after we got back in the truck.)

I wasn’t the least bit surprised when Bob begged to go home too, so he could spend some ‘quality’ time with Linda.

The real surprise was that Mary wanted to come back and join me after she finished eating. She was planning on feeding CJ, then popping in as soon as he fell asleep. Sarah was going to watch him while she was with me. I was looking forward to that.

As soon as I got the truck rolling, Bob, Linda, Jamie and Greg disappeared. Half an hour later, Mary popped into the passenger side of the truck. I raised the center console and she slid over next to me.

It reminded me of our first date.

She snuggled close with my arm around her and I had a soft jazz tape playing on the stereo. I figured on having at least 4 to 5 hours to relax with her. I saw that the Texas/Oklahoma state line was 40 miles away and Oklahoma City was another 155 miles past that. Mary told me that Sarah had a bottle that she’d pumped before she left and was secretly looking forward to having CJ nurse from her if he was still hungry. She may even give him that first!

It was dark and the highway was nearly deserted. I’d just started telling Mary about the bikes we bought them when a car blew past us without it’s lights on. It HAD to be going well over 100 MPH.

When I looked in the mirror, I noticed the flashing lights of a police car way back in the distance. Mary screamed, “There’s two little kids in that car, Charlie! They’re really scared, too!”

Knowing that I didn’t have time to think before it got out of sight, I picked it up. I slowly hit the brakes on the truck and began bringing the car back to us. I could see two little faces peering out the back window of what looked like a 70’s Plymouth Duster. As I drew it closer to us, I could hear the engine racing, like the driver still had it floored. I heard the engine blow and saw smoke coming from both the exhaust and the hood. The flashing lights were quickly catching up to us.

I set the car back down.

There were 3 others in the car and the one in the backseat with the kids had a gun. Two cop cars pulled up, boxing in the now disabled Duster.

Not that it was going anywhere.

I was just wishing I had a disguise, when Mary giggled, “Just turn into Tom Selleck! He’s been my hero ever since I can remember. Ooops...” she said, blushing.

I smirked at her and decided that invisible might be better as we watched the hostage drama unfold. I would use Mary’s suggestion if I had to reappear again.

I turned invisible and popped over next to the Duster. I flashed Mary to get behind the wheel of the truck and act like she was the driver. Just as she did, a cop came up to her and told her to get out quickly. He led her behind the trailer and told her to stay there so she wouldn’t get hurt.

The guys in the Duster were now using the kids as shields and yelling for the cops to give them one of their vehicles or they were going to kill the hostages.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.