The Catalyst Reborn - Cover

The Catalyst Reborn

Copyright© 2018 by 2Ber Hero

Chapter 4: Learning and Yearning

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 4: Learning and Yearning - This is a direct continuation of "The Catalyst". If you haven't read that yet, this will be a difficult read as you will miss all of the character development and basis of the ESP/Psychokinesis. This book goes deeper into the Origins of Charlie's ability and what happened at the end of the first book. There is more 'Action/Adventure' and slightly less 'Sex'.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Humor   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Paranormal   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   InLaws   Light Bond   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   2nd POV  

Late-February, 1986

Bob’s (slightly warped) turn:

Let’s see, I thought to myself, sitting back here is boring as hell. All this going round and round about some idiotic rule about the distance pop thing. Sometimes I think Charlie’s just afraid of his own shadow. I have got to figure out a way to get out of here without making it look like I just don’t wanna drive anymore. Ahh, the best way is to have them suggest I get out of here.

Let’s see if I can drive them crazy.

What if I could pop into the front seat? Pop. “Hi guys this distance pop thing is kinda cool.” Pop. Now I’m sitting behind Charlie, this thing is cool. Pop. Now I’m sitting behind Greg. Let’s see if I can go outside. Pop. Oh shit, I just popped into the back of Greg’s truck and I’d better get down before this wind blows me right off the back. The dummies didn’t see where I went, let me just knock on the window. Knock. Knock. Knock. I think I’m starting to get their goat.

“Bob, will you STOP THAT!” Charlie flashed at me, angrily.

It’s working. They’re waving at me like I’m some kind of an idiot. Pop. Good, now I’m in the front seat with them again.

“Bob, just what the hell are you doing?” Charlie asked me, peeved.

“Just playing with this ‘pop’ thing. This is pretty cool.”

Greg smirked at me, “Maybe I should try it!”

“Nooo! You’re DRIVING.” I hollered. I was afraid the crazy fucker was just liable to do it.

“Then, either cool it, or go somewhere constructive!” Greg told me in an aggravated tone of voice.

Perfect, here I go. Hmmm, I wonder where I should go? Ahh, I haven’t seen Melody and the gang since New Year’s. Charlie said I could just think of somebody and I would automatically go there. Well, I’m looking right at Melody in my head so ... Pop.

“Aaaaack!” Melody screamed when I ‘popped in’ right in front of her.

Oops, she just fainted in my arms. I better remember to tell Charlie that if we’re going to do this ‘going to somebody’ thing, it might be a good idea to pop in behind them.

God does it feel good to have Melody in my arms again.

I began kissing her. She was still startled, but at least she was smiling at me.

“Hi, you gorgeous piece of womanhood. How’s it hanging?”

Slap. “You scared the crap right out of me Bob, you goof! How the hell did you get here?”

“Well, it seems that Charlie has... “Oh, God does that hurt! My gut feels like I haven’t taken a dump in a month! Maybe Charlie was right about that confidentiality shit. Great, now what the hell am I going to do? Well you know what they say, if you can’t dazzle ‘em with brilliance, then you’ve got to baffle ‘em with bullshit! Let’s see if she buys this.

“Bob, are you all right?” Melody could obviously tell I was hurting.

“Yeah baby, I just about swallowed my big toe. I wish I could tell you exactly how I got here but I’m afraid it would lead to me being doubled over in pain and I’m liable to load my drawers with shit.”

Melody was laughing, “Charlie always said you were sometimes full of shit, Bob. So what’s new? I take it you’re not gonna tell me how you got here?”

I wanted to tell her in the worst way. Hmmm, oh yeah, I’ll just put one of those silent confidentiality things into Melody’s head. Charlie said we could do that almost an unlimited number of times. “Melody my sweetheart, look into my eyes and tell me what you see!”

“Ummm, wow! I’m not sure what you just did to me, but it made me a little dizzy for a second.”

“Well now, let’s see if I can tell you what’s going on.” I didn’t feel my stomach bothering me so I decided to continue. “You aren’t going to believe it, Melody, but we’ve all got our powers back!”

It must be working, because it doesn’t feel like I’m l about to crap a bowling ball.

“Wow, how?”

“It’s kind of a long story, did you hear that Charlie’s and Mary’s son was born?”

“Yes. Jessica’s mom called her just before we started this cruise. She said they named him CJ for ‘Charlie Junior’. I guess they’re going over sometime, probably today or tomorrow, to see the little guy for the first time.”

“Well, you’re not going to believe this, but, little CJ somehow told Charlie that the ‘Spirits’ wanted to see him. He had Greg and me go with him to help meet them.”

She was giving me a very confused look.

“What spirits? Is that something that happened after you guys killed that Brad guy and his little brother?”

I just realized that Melody knew almost nothing about our whole Arizona, ‘ESP Jamboree’ adventure. She only knew about us finding Carl and Anita for her. I didn’t really want to go into that whole story. The problem is, she wouldn’t understand anything if I didn’t explain everything to her.

Maybe Charlie was right, I sometimes act a mite hastily.

Just then I got an idea. Charlie did say that we can give away five Gifts of Confidant instead of these temporary CG things. I wonder if I gave one of those to Melody if maybe she would be able to communicate with us all way out here? I hope Charlie doesn’t get mad if I give her one of the five. I’m betting he would’ve given her one if he were here.

“Melody, sweetie, that’s all a very long story and right now, I just don’t have the time to tell it. Let me ask you a question. You saw what happened to me when I first tried to tell you how I got here?”

“Yes, it looked like somebody punched you in the gut.”

“Well, that’s because, when we got our powers back, it came with a condition of ‘consequence’. We can’t tell anyone who isn’t bound by confidentiality to us, anything about what we know or do. It appears that the ‘Spirits’ that gave Charlie his powers, want us to keep a much tighter rein on who knows about it from now on. Therefore, if we try to tell somebody who was isn’t bound by confidentiality, anything, we get a severe gut ache.”

“Then how were you able to tell me everything so far?”

“Well, I kind of pushed a temporary one of those gifts on you. Right now, if you were to try to tell anyone you would instantly forget everything. Including the fact that I was even here. I feel like a bit of a schmuck, for doing that. It was all I could think of on short notice.”

She appeared hurt that I would deceive her. “Why didn’t you just ask me to keep it a secret? You know I’ve never told anyone who wasn’t supposed to know about Charlie. Don’t you trust me?”

“Yes Melody, I do trust you, we all trust you. It’s just that the ‘Spirits’ don’t totally trust us. You see, they gave us some abilities that are much more powerful than anything we ever had before. The only time we can tell anyone anything, is if we give them one of the two forms of confidentiality.

“The one I gave you is involuntary. The upside is, if you try to tell anyone, instead of getting a severe stomach ache, you’ll simply forget everything. It’s kinda like ‘no pain-no gain’ you get no pain, but you don’t gain any permanent knowledge either.

“There is a second form, but it’s more like a gift, that any of us can bestow on someone we trust. The difference is, this one also includes enhanced telepathy, meaning, you should be able to communicate with all of us whenever you want. Just like before, only better. The downside is, instead of just forgetting, if you try to tell anyone anything, you will get the worst gut ache you could ever imagine! You’ll have to agree to that before I can give you that gift. Would you like me to give you this gift?”

“Yes Bob, you know how much I love all of you guys. I’ve been very lonely not being able to talk to Charlie and the rest of you, these last several months. I would give anything to be able to do that again. Could you give it to Jessica and Mike too?”

I was chuckling, but shut up when I felt she thought I was mocking her. “Yes, I could, however there are only so many of these we can pass out, so I really need to talk to Charlie about it first. Right now, I kind of don’t want him to know I came out here. This was just supposed to be a quick trip. I was gonna pop in, say hi, then pop out.”

“So you thought you’d just ‘pop’ in here, get some nookie, then leave after getting your cookies?” She was giggling cutely now. Maybe I dodged the bullet.

“If you were just some bimbo, Melody, then yes. But what I really hoped to do was make love to you until you passed out! Then just leave you stewing in our juices!”

She was laughing like crazy now. With all the excitement I didn’t even notice that she was already nekked. She grabbed the bulge in my pants, “should I just unzip you and you can do me like that or do you have enough time to take your clothes off?”

I was laughing as I kicked off my shoes, “let’s compromise. Just pull my pants down so I don’t chafe you with my jeans. Besides, my zipper could do severe damage to both of us!”

I nearly forgot just how passionate this smoking hot girl was. Since I was only half hard, she sucked ‘little Bobby’ clear up to my balls! Now she was doing a number with her tongue on the head of my cock, like she was sucking an extra thick chocolate milkshake and licking the straw at the same time. I set her up on her massage table so I could lavish some major attention on her sweet pussy. I couldn’t believe how horny I was, considering less than a couple hours ago I had fucked Charlie who looked and felt like Linda. Sheesh!

Enough of that, or I’ll lose my hard-on so fast it’ll make an ‘F-Troop’ retreat seem slow.

The good thing, however, was I could lavish some arduous attention on her pussy without having to worry that she might suck me off before the grand finale.

Melody has a very unique tasting pussy. Some might stay it was pungent. I would tell them to shut the fuck up, that it was the wonderful aroma of a woman in heat! I love it so much that I might not even bother washing my face for a few hours afterwards. That way I can relive the memory of Melody’s wonderfully odiferous pussy.

I told her, as I sank my hot poker into her quivering quif, that I was giving her the gift I had told her about. She just giggled, “You say the nicest things to a girl, Bob! I appreciate what you’re doing, but if you wouldn’t mind, please just fuck me like you said and make me pass out!”

Well, she asked for it.

In a lot of ways, she’s like Linda and Jamie. They love it when I just fuck the hell out of them. I personally like it too. Melody’s pussy does this really neat thing every time she cums. It’s like it starts pulsing and squeezing like crazy and it’s doing that right now. I don’t wanna tell her that I’m still not even close to cumming yet, because, God damn this feels good! I hope she doesn’t pass out before I blow my nut.

I’ve never been into necrophilia!

“Oh God, oh God, Bob, I hope you come pretty quick, I love the way you fuck me. Oh, oh, oh, oh shit, yeah, feel that pussy, oh God fill me up you goofy, horny fucker. Oh God, I don’t know much longer I’m going to last! Ohhhhhh, ughh.”

Thank God I’d started exploding into her spasming pussy just before she blasted off to ‘lala land’. I know I’m probably a third-degree pervert, but I just gotta lick some of that cum out of her pussy! Ever since Charlie turned me onto this little trick, I found out that I just love the taste of my jizz after it’s been properly mixed in with all of the girls’ tasty juices. Yum. I was gently cleaning her up when she came to and began giggling.

“Oh Bob, I just love the way you do me. You, Greg and Charlie have to be the best lovers I’ve ever met. You’re all so different but yet so great!” She giggled, “So now what? You’re just going to eat and run?”

“Hey, since no one onboard saw me, you won’t have any ‘splainin’ to do!”

“Will I be seeing you again, anytime soon?”

“Ohhh yeah. Now that we can do this ‘pop’ thing, I’m betting you’ll see us all a lot more often!

Giggle, “Just try to warn me next time. Now that you can!”

“Will do, my fair lady! Bye!” POP.

Just for grins, I decided to pop over to dad’s cabin. I had a good mental picture and I figured I’d just pop onto the front porch.

It worked like a charm. I was standing exactly where I pictured I would be.

This is definitely safer than scaring the hell out of some poor girl.

I figured now would be a good time to see if Charlie’s ‘we gotta go home’ rule is for real or just bullshit. Let’s see if I can ‘pop’ back to the house. After all, that is home!

Pop.

Oh shit! Where the hell am I now? This looks like some old medieval dungeon. Oh crap, I think this ghost character coming down out of the sky might just be pissed at me.

Who are you and what are you doing here?” this scary, old guy, all dressed in a white robe, asked me.

“Um, gee, I was going to ask you that same question. I’m supposed to be in my living room. It appears I’ve lost my way.”

I don’t think this guy has a sense of humor, because he’s snarling at me.

“Were you NOT told you couldn’t go more than two places without going home?”

“Actually, that’s exactly what I was trying to do, go home. I just don’t know why I ended up here?”

Ooops, I don’t think he found that amusing. Oh shit, it looks like he’s getting really angry, his frigging eyes are turning red! I better bite my tongue while I still have one.

“I’m surprised that your brother chose someone as STUPID as you to receive this gift! You know very well that after two journeys you must return to the place you started from.”

I never realized this guy was able to watch us. I better quit trying to jerk his chain and at least try to apologize.

“You’re right Sir, Charlie did explain to me how this worked. I guess I’ve always been one to push the boundaries on everything. Will this always happen if I try to go to a third destination?”

He appears to be smiling, maybe he’s not super pissed at me.

“I could easily make your destination, next time you go for three, shall we say, a lot warmer and less accommodating than this place. Have you learned your lesson young man?”

“Yes sir, I’m sorry for not obeying the rules. Pardon me for asking, but, exactly why can’t we go to more than two places without returning to our original destination?”

He appears to be scratching his chin, “That is a good question young man. Others that have this gift do not have those restrictions. Unlike you, your brother and his friend, however, they currently don’t realize they even have the ability to travel as you have. There is actually a very good reason that we don’t allow you unlimited consecutive travels.

“It occurred to us that someone with above average intelligence could figure out that you’re traveling at faster than the speed of light. If you were to set up strategic waypoints around the world and jumped from one to the other quickly enough, it is possible you could ‘travel’ in time. If you went one direction, you would go forward in time. If you went the other, you’d go back. It would be exhausting for you, but it could be done. That is why we have imposed the two jump limit. We do not want you traveling through time this way. Besides, we’ve already given your brother the ability to move through time without needing to do it this way.”

Why that sly dog. I’ll bet dollars to biscuits and gravy that Charlie is talking to Greg about that right now. Let me see if I can at least get this guy to give us a couple more jumps before we have to go home.

“Um Sir, would there be any way you could maybe, like, grant us two or three more jumps? I don’t want to impose on you, but I can foresee times that it would be nice if we could go more than two places before we have to return to our original location. Just a few more would still not make time travel possible. Is there any chance you could do that?”

“You’re very brave, young man, to ask for such a thing. If we grant you a total of five jumps without returning home, can you promise us that you will never attempt a sixth?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.