Have Faith - Cover

Have Faith

Copyright© 2019 by Captv8td

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Beautiful college co-ed Faith is captured by her two nieces and reluctantly agrees to become their pony girl. As the story continues Faith finds her true nature is as a sex slave to first her nieces, later her aunt then other members of her family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Niece   Aunt   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   PonyGirl   Fisting   Oral Sex  

Life was almost surreal for Faith during her week at home. She continued to be treated as a slave to her parents and they seemed to love the discomfort she felt at the new relationship. She was a sexual plaything, a decorative ornament, and a maid.

After the initial sexual encounter on the first day, the family had dinner together. Sitting naked in front of her parents during the mean was embarrassing enough. But when her mother placed a plastic cloth on her chair so she would not stain it, she was thoroughly humiliated. It turned out to be a wise move, though. When Faith arose from the table, there was a sizable puddle on the cloth consisting of her father’s sperm and copious amounts of her own secretions.

Her wrists were bound behind her again after dinner and the family watched a rented movie together in the family room. Faith found herself back in her father’s lap and missed most of the movie due to the distractions of his roaming fingers.

The three of them retired to her parents’ bed for the night. It finally dawned on her why they had such an oversized bed. They were accustomed to having an extra person to play with. She wondered how she had never noticed the games that they played. She found her face buried between Jill’s thighs and used her lips and tongue to bring her to a satisfying orgasm. Then she used those same lips and tongue on her father until he decided that he wanted to fuck her again. This time, he did it vaginally and, once again, she was filled with his seed.

Her attire for the week was usually nothing at all other than whatever bound her. She almost always had her wrists tied or cuffed behind her back when she was not doing chores. And when she was not needed sexually or for chores, she was frequently bound to a wall or ceiling or post.

Her friends called frequently and wanted to get together with her before everyone went back to school. She pleaded with her mother but Jill was adamant. They could come to the house if she did not mind seeing her like this. But slavegirls do not travel alone and unprotected. Faith decided that she would not see them.

When Jill went shopping or ran errands, she generally bound Faith in some way that would limit her movement but keep her mindful of her new status, as if she wasn’t already fully aware of her new lot in life. On this day, she was standing on her tiptoes, her body stretched upward by a rope that was secured to a hook in the ceiling and attached to the leather cuffs that circled her wrists. She had been like this for over an hour when disaster struck.

She heard a knock at the back door. “Hello. Anybody home?” she heard the female voice call out.

Then she heard a squeak as the door was opened. “Hello. Anybody home?”

“Can you come back later?” Faith called back. “I’m a little busy at the moment.”

She heard footsteps coming closer. “I just wanted to ... Ohmigod!” exclaimed the voice. She heard the sound of metal pans clanging to the floor and turned to see her neighbor standing there with her hand to her mouth. “Oh my gawwwwwwwd!”

Faith scrambled to find something to say but found herself speechless. Besides, what could she say? I’m a bit tied up? Or, I’m just hanging around waiting for my mother to get home? Or, I’m part of the decorating scheme now? Nothing seemed appropriate. The damage had already been done.

Jessica Philpott continued to stand at the doorway with her mouth agape and the remaining pan dangling precariously from one of her fingers. “Dear gaaaawwwd! What’s happening? Are you all right? Were you raped?”

“I’m okay, Mrs. Philpott,” replied Faith. She wasn’t sure what to say but she knew that she couldn’t let her neighbor call the police.

Finally, Jess Philpott was able to move. “Let me get you down from there. And get you covered up. You poor girl.”

“Thank you, Mrs. Philpott,” said Faith. She felt her face blush as her neighbor unfastened the rope and then started to remove the bindings on her wrists. She still couldn’t figure out what to say but, thankfully, she was spared that.

“Oh, hi, Jess,” said Jill as she strode into the room. “I see you’ve met our little slavegirl.”

Jess blinked and then looked at Jill, dumbfounded. “Slave girl? Faith?”

Faith was massaging her sore, stretched muscles as she listened. She wanted to go put some clothes on but didn’t want to miss out on the explanation. Besides, she knew that being in clothes would be short lived.

“Sure. She’s our slave all week,” said Jill. “You know how you like to be tied up during sex? Well, we like tying her up.”

“Oh god,” thought Faith. “She’s one of my parents’ playmates.” She wondered if Mr. Philpott was also involved.

It was Jessica’s turn to blush. “Er ... um...” Then she tilted her head toward Faith. “Um ... does she know?”

Jill laughed. “Well, she didn’t know before now. She knows that we share our bed with others. But she didn’t know with whom before now. Have a seat. I’ll tell you all about our little slave.” Both women sat on the couch, leaving the naked girl in the center of the room wondering what she should be doing.

“Well, it all started early this summer,” Jill started. “It seems that our lovely daughter must have the same slavegirl fantasies as you. She was captured and spent the entire summer as a slave. Since the summer isn’t quite over, we kept her as a slave once she was returned to us.”

“Wow!” was all that Jessica could manage to say.

“She’s been delightful to have around and to play with. You can play with her too if you like. Better yet, why don’t the two of your plan to spend the night. It’s Faith’s birthday and you and Tom can help us celebrate.”

“We can’t,” sighed Jessica. “Tom’s out of town.” She kept glancing at Faith, unable to believe that her neighbor was keeping her beautiful daughter as a slave.

“That’s okay,” responded Jill. “Come alone. We’d love to have you.”

“Thank you. I’d love to,” said Jess. “I brought your pans back. That’s how I found Faith.”

“Faith,” said Jill. “Be a good girl and put the pans away.”

“Yes, Mistress,” replied Faith as she walked to the doorway to clean up the mess.

Jill turned back to her friend. “Maybe we’ll have two slavegirls tonight.” She reached out and cupped Jessica’s chin, turning her to look into her eyes. “Would you like that?”

Jessica cast her eyes downward and blushed again. “Yes, Mistress,” was all she said.

Faith did not understand Mrs. Philpott. At twenty eight, she was a very pretty woman but it was almost as if she was trying to hide it. She and her husband had moved in five years earlier and Faith had never seen her dress up. Even today, she wore no make up, wore baggy jeans and had on a t-shirt that was about five sizes too big and hid her body very effectively.

But Faith knew she had a nice figure; a stunning figure, in fact. She had been to the Philpott’s pool and seen her in a bathing suit, although it had been a modest, one-piece suit. But even then, she could tell that her neighbor’s body was as close to being perfect as possible. And despite the lack of makeup, Faith saw a very beautiful face. Even her hair style, though, tried to disguise her beauty as long brown bangs shielded part of her face and her long hair covered other parts of it.

So it came as no surprise to Faith when Mrs. Philpott showed up at the house that evening wearing a raincoat despite the fact that it was not raining and it was too warm to need a coat. What did surprise her, though, was what she saw once the raincoat was removed. The mousy housewife was transformed into a beautiful slavegirl.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.