Bohica - Cover

Bohica

Copyright© 2018 by Mushroom

Chapter 16

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - After the Earth is struck by some kind of radiation from space, some people gain super powers. This is the story of one of them, who at the start is thought to be one of the weakest Super Heroes there is. Notice, the main character is granted a power to change genders, so the point of view narration may be of a female reliving past memories through the narration of a male.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Superhero   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Transformation  

I was laying in the back seat of Scott’s car, and I could feel his hand under my skirt and inside my panties. He did not know exactly where my little button was, but his rubs and caresses still felt lovely. Even when he would stiffen two of his fingers and slide them in and out of my pussy as I rubbed his cock.

I felt his lips move down from my neck and reach my breasts. They were now starting to grow more full, a delightful curve developing on the underside so they were not just two cones jutting out from my chest anymore. And his mouth when it captured my nipple felt delightful as it started to suck, tongue caressing the fat firmness. I felt my hips start to wiggle back and forth, the sensations seeming to connect my titties to my pussy and clit. In fact, it was starting so feel good that I was wondering if I would finally be cumming for the first time on a hand other than my own,.

I did not resist when I felt him remove his hand and start pulling my panties down. In fact, I lifted my hips to make it easier. And he moved to my other nipple and the hand not stroking his cock went behind his head to hold him closer.

“Chris baby, can we actually do it?” I shook my head no, and pulled his mouth back to my nipple. I was getting so close, and was wondering if I could either guide his fingers to my clit, or rub it myself. So close, but not quite. “Please, they say it feels even better. Like we are both turned into one person.” I moaned, remembering friends telling me how wonderful it felt to have their boyfriends inside of them.

“We can’t Scott, I’m not on the pill. You know that.”

“Please Chris, we’ll be careful.” He then added a third finger inside of me. I felt myself stretch a little at my opening, and it did feel really good. I squeezed his cock in my hand, trying to imagine how it would feel instead of his fingers. I was so wet I could feel the wetness dripping down over my ass. “I stole some condoms from my brother’s room, we will be careful.”

I felt my resistance crumble. We had been together for over four months now. At 16 that was a sign of real love, for sure. And I had been giving him handjobs for over a month now, clenching around his fingers as I remembered the first time I felt him throb in my hand, then cover it with his sticky cum.

“Do you not love me? Is that why you will not do it with me?”

Ohhh, I did love him! All resistance vanished, and I told him to put it on. He pushed his pants and shorts down past his knees as I finished opening my blouse and pulled off my skirt. I licked my lips as I watched him open the little square packet, then remove and roll the flesh colored rubber onto his cock. I reached down to stroke him, and felt the slippery sheen of lubricant that had covered it.

He laid on top of me and we kissed as he tried to line up with my hole. First too high, and he slipped up along my groove, causing a little shiver as it slid across my clit. Then again, to the side and pressing against my labia. His third attempt was too low, and he slipped down, past my ass. We were still kissing and moaning, and I realized I had to take matters into my own hand.

Reaching down I took his hard cock in my hand, and moved it where it belonged. Parting my labia, then my inner lips I moved it back and forth a little, then I pressed it into my opening. He knew what to do then and pushed.

Pain.

Pulled and pushed again.

Pain.

Pulled and pushed again, I could really feel the stretching inside now. And he felt deeper inside of me.

Less pain.

I moaned deep into his kiss and winced a bit as he slid back out, then into me again.

Less pain.

It took several of those thrusts, but finally he was all the way inside of me. I, Christina Green was fucking! I was being fucked! I was no longer a virgin! I broke the kiss and panted, holding his ass and asking him to hold still for a moment. It still hurt, just like my friends and the health books ha warned. It was not a big pain, but it was there. And it was going away. And the feeling of my walls being pushed aside and him inside there was feeling really nice.

Finally I released my hands from his ass and moved them up to caress his back, and he started thrusting. Now it is not so much pain but a little discomfort. His thrusts were deep and fast, and I was realizing that his deepest thrusts had his base brushing against my clit. Oh yes, this actually feels really good! I felt him moving a bit faster, and each time he was all the way in he rubbed against my clit. I was finally starting to get there! I was now panting and moaning, my hips rocking a little against him, feeling my orgasm getting closer and closer. Another minute or two and I knew I was going to cum!

And Scott moaned and thrust all the way inside! Almost painfully hard against my clit as I felt his entire body go rigid, and I felt his cock inside of me throbbing. Over and over and over again that lovely hard penis inside of me throbbed, I was so close.

Then he collapsed on top of me, gasping deeply. And after another minute I realized he was getting soft! I felt the hardness turn to softness, and remembering the instructions from the health book I reached down and grasped his cock. Reaching around it with two fingers, making sure I held the base of the rubber I pulled him out of me. And he was so soft and the rubber slick and full of cum, and then I was left with nothing but a limp condom, empty other than his cum.

And I was so close! I cried a little, I was so frustrated! So close, I really needed to cum! But I was 16, and 16 year old girls do not masturbate when they are with their boyfriends.

“What’s wrong Chris, did I hurt you? Are you OK?”

The concern I heard in Scott’s voice was obvious, even if he could not last long enough he did care and had not wanted to hurt me. It is not his fault he could not last long enough.

“Nothing, it’s OK. It hurt just a bit, but not after a few minutes. I guess I’m just emotional, getting your cherry popped is kind of a big deal.” It was that easy to lie, not telling him I was frustrated and fit to burst.

I woke up with a gasp, feeling that frustration. Fuck, and this dream was absolutely 100% correct. My first time actually had been in the back seat of Scott’s car. I had given in, and was getting very close when he came and left me hanging. I tossed and turned, remembering that it took a little time and a quite a few rubbers, but within a month he was finally able to make me cum. He would always bring at least two rubbers, three if he could. The first fuck was always fast, lasting maybe 5 minutes. But the second! That was often at least 15 minutes, and he finally learned how to stroke me just right and would stop if he got close, holding back until I finally had an orgasm.

The first time I came with him inside of me I cried. It felt so good that I could not help myself, and I cried. He got scared and held me tight, and I told him I was happy. He finally made me cum! I started rocking my hips and stopped his cock from softening, and while I did not cum again that fuck I was enjoying it as he finally came.

Then later we discovered it was even better when I rode him. Then I controlled the speed, and could really grind against him. If I was on top I came almost every single time, sometimes more than once.

I rolled over again, trying to get comfortable so I could fall back asleep. And feeling my naked skin rubbing against my sheets did not help. Since I had fallen asleep as Bo, I had not even put on panties. And I could tell my nipples were hard from my sexy dream, and I was feeling shivers as the soft cotton brushed under my ass and against my nipples, belly and thighs.

“Chris, is everything OK?”

“Sorry Gloria, dreams again. I’m just trying to get comfortable again so I can go back to sleep.”

“What was it this time?” She pulled me into her arms and held me.

“This time it was my first serious boyfriend. Scott is the guy who got my cherry, and I got his. We did it in his car, and it was that night almost exactly. How nice it felt, and yet how frustrated afterwards because I was so close when he came. He did get better, but it took a while, but we learned that if he came first, he was able to last long enough most times on the second fuck to get me off.”

Gloria smiled and looked at me. “And this was your dream, Chrissy?”

I smiled slightly as I heard her use that special name, and nodded. “And this is why you’re restless and can’t go back to sleep. You’ve not been taking care of yourself since the other morning, have you? We can’t have that, sweetie. Hold on a moment.”

Gloria went to the closet and pulled out the backpack she had brought from her house. She put it on the bed then sat on top herself. Sitting up, with her back against the headboard. She reached out and guided me so I was sitting in her lap, her legs spread out and my back laying against her chest. She was in a T and panties, but I was naked still since I had fallen asleep as Bo after all. Often times I wore one of his large Ts to bed, but last night she wanted to fall asleep with her head on his bare chest, so I indulged her.

She brought the backpack into my lap and pulled open the zipper on top. Then she started taking things out and laying them on the bed next to us. And just as she described, it was her toy collection. There were a few others she had not mentioned, including one of almost frightening thickness to me, one I knew I would not have been able to wrap my hand around, and was at least 8 inches long. I giggled when I saw that one, and she grinned at me and blushed.

“Yes, I got this because it was as close as I could find to Bo that was not something like a horse cock. I used this many nights, to help get myself, ahhh, broken in you might say. No way are you gonna be able to use this!”

I also picked up a clear waved bottle with a clear liquid inside. Oh, Astroglide. “Here, I think you need this one tonight Chrissy.” She handed me the blue gel vibrator. It was about 8 inches long, and maybe 2 in diameter. She put it in my hand, and I let my fingers caress it. It was smooth, and soft. With veins running up and down the length, with a discernible helmet shape towards the tip.

“Here Chrissy, you are gonna love this one. Just relax against me.” I did so as she opened the container of lube and used her hand to apply a thin coating. “Don’t worry, I always clean up my toys before I put them away again. If you open the front pocket you will find a bottle of disinfectant I always use on them. Does it bother you that I had already used it?”

I laid my head back against her shoulder, and rested my hands on her legs. “I feel like it should, but then again not really. It really is no different than if I was going to have a guy fuck me, knowing he had fucked you a previously.”

“Ohhh, smart girl Chrissy. I was going to say the same thing. Here, go ahead and have fun. I’ll just sit here and hold you baby.”

I took the dildo and slipped it up and down between my thighs, bumping the tip a few times against my clit before slipping it down between my lips. Then I would circle my entire vulva, up my outer labia on one side, then down the other. Each time moving closer to my center. Behind me Gloria wrapped one arm across my upper chest, her left hand holding my right shoulder. Her other hand moved lower, resting across my belly and curling around the rest side of my waist. I bent my knees up, so my feet were flat on the bed and a foot or so from my ass, feeling my pelvis tilt forward as I moved the tip between my lips, seeking and finding my opening.

And I let out a soft moan as I slipped it through my opening and into myself. I was so wet and combined with the lubrication I slowly pushed it all the way inside. I moaned again, and started to slip it in and out of myself. Holding the base I started a long slow pumping, pushing around 7 inches in, then slipping it out until I could feel the helmet tip just inside of me, then sliding it in again. And she was right, it felt heavenly.

I heard her purring, and realized that unlike last time she could actually see me this time. But I did not care, I did need this. Badly. I pushed it in deep again, and moaned as I got full penetration, then out again. Slowly I started to increase the speed, fucking myself faster and faster. And after a few minutes I could hear the wet noises I was so familiar with.

“Hmmm, there you go Chrissy. Do it, fuck yourself. Feel how good that feels in you, a nice hard cock for your tiny pussy. Feel it stretching your walls, the soft hardness as you clench yourself around it inside of you. By how far you slide it out I bet you can feel the tip just starting to catch on the entrance to your cunt, that slight resistance telling you it needs to go back inside again.”

I was panting softly, moaning occasionally. This was so good! “Go ahead, turn it on sweetie. Feel those vibrations.” I reached down with my other hand when it was fully inside and turned the dial on the base. Holy fuck! The vibrations were so strong it was like I could feel them all through my pelvis! This is much stronger than mine is. I slid it deep inside and just rocked it slowly forward and back inside of me. With the end sticking out pulled it forward I could feel the vibrations stronger on my clit. Then I would rock it slowly back, and feel the pressure against my g-spot and the vibrations kind of massaging my inner walls against the inside of my pelvic bone.

“There you go Chrissy, feels good, don’t it? Now you just go ahead and do whatever you need sugar, and I’m going to hold you as you do it. Just relax and feel my love for you and make yourself feel so good you want to explode. Do you want another one too? Do you think having two toys might help?” All I could do is gasp and moan, and I think she took that as acceptance. Because I felt her her hand leave my shoulder. Then she put a small egg on a string in my hand and turned it on before wrapping her arm around me again.

I pressed it against my clit, HOLY FUCK! The vibrations inside combined with the ones on my clit were just to much. “Turn off the vibrator” I moaned, and felt the hand around my waist reach down. She grasped the base and turned, and they stopped. I felt her hand grasp mine and together we started to slide it in and out again.

“Yes Chrissy, yes. Do it, fuck yourself baby, fuck yourself. Feel that cock going in and out of your pussy as your clit gets vibrated. Listen to those sounds as it slips in and out of you, this is gonna be a big one isn’t it? You look beautiful my love, fucking that in and out of your little white pussy. I can even see your lips being pulled out as they try to keep it in.”

By now I was moaning uncontrollably, barely even noticing that her hand was guiding mine, urging me to fuck myself fast and deep with the vibrator. I was shaking as I felt my orgasm rush upon me like a freight train. Then it was HERE! I felt my cunt clench and spasm as I came, moaning as it washed over me! Bark arching, my head pushing itself back against her breasts. Then a second one! Oh fuck, so good! A third! It was one after another after another. Then a fourth! I was whining as suddenly it was just to much. I dropped the egg to the side and held the dildo deep inside me, holding it in place and resisting Gloria’s attempts to move it again.

“Oh Chrissy, that was lovely. Here baby, lean back against Gloria and let me hold you. There baby, just relax and enjoy this feeling. Feel me holding you as all of your tensions and worries just flow away. There, feeling better now baby?” She was giving soft occasional kisses to my bare shoulders, and it felt heavenly.

All I could do is nod and moan softly. I had almost no power of speech, I was that wiped out. Finally I pulled the dildo out of me and dropped it on the bed, my left hand reaching down to cup my mound and pussy, and my right hand reaching up and across my chest to grasp my left breast. I held and lightly squeezed it, the sensations still moving around my body.

Some time later I coughed slightly, and Gloria handed me a bottle of water. I released my breast and took a long drink, then another. Finally I handed it back to her and she returned it to the nightstand, and wrapped both arms across my upper chest, holding my shoulders in her hands.

“That looked amazing, Chrissy. Feel better now?”

“Oh yes, I feel amazing. I don’t think I ever came that strong before in my life! It was like I was never going to stop, then it was just to much. I just kept cumming and cumming and cumming. And your holding me made it even better. What we did, that was not sex, was it?”

“Hmmm, no. Not really Chrissy. I was just helping my friend, who really needed some help in feeling good. I admit I may have crossed the line a bit when I held your hand and had you thrust it inside yourself like that, but if you notice I never actually touched you. I just kinda encouraged you to move it faster and deeper than you would have on your own.”

I nodded, leaning my head back to rest it on her shoulder. I felt completely relaxed and contented. I had a feeling that this was going to be enough to last me at least a week or two. I closed my eyes and savored the feelings, and at some time I fell asleep. Some time later I felt Gloria shaking me and saying she had to get up. I let her up and she went to pee, then when she returned I did the same thing. My pussy felt a little sore and well worn, but overall I was feeling very satisfied. Definitely a “well fucked” feeling.

I pulled on a pair of panties and a T this time. I moved to the bed and saw that the toys had apparently been put away. I laid down and curled up behind her. One hand under her head and the other on her waist I bent my legs so they were resting behind hers, my entire front from shoulders to feet resting against her. “Thank you Gloria, that was amazing.”

I softly kissed her cheek and then her neck, and felt her hand cover the one on her waist and squeezed. And soon I was asleep again.

I woke up in bed alone, but I could smell coffee. I crawled into the shower and washed myself, noticing that the scent of sex was still strong in my bedroom. Once I was clean I changed, then slipped into the kevlar infused outfit I had gotten. Then fully dressed I went into the other room. Gloria was just finishing breakfast. Biscuits and sausage gravy. And scrambled eggs. I took a bite, and told her that I was going to be gone all day, and would probably not return until late.

“Tonight is the big raid, right?”

I nodded. “It’s going to be the four of us, but there is going to be a large Control Security force nearby, and at least a dozen Paladins with them. Once we move in they are going to take up positions with the CCPD and block off the area. There’s a warehouse we will use as a holding area for those we arrest, and a segregation area for those we are going to send to Clarissa’s.”

“How many do you think you will get?” she asked.

“Honestly, I don’t know. Probably around 50 pimps and other criminals. I am guessing maybe 100 hookers, and massage girls. Maybe a half dozen or so girls I am guessing. We’ll have a better idea once we get started.”

She gave me a huge kiss, and told me to be careful. I took a drive then, patrolling the area for an hour before making a quick pass at Manchester. I did not actually go in, I just wanted to see the warehouse that we would be using as base. It was right on the West side of Manchester Avenue, a block from where it changed from Manchester District to Darktown. A great location.

It was almost lunch time, so I drove to Carl’s. As soon as I came in I heard Carl call from the window he passed food through “She ain’t here Bo. She works with that friend of hers at that craft store now.” I just laughed, and said I knew. And that I was there to see him if he could give me a few minutes. I told the waitress I wanted my usual, and Carl and I walked out into the parking lot.

“Carl, I need to let you in on a few things. Now this is not a threat, but I have actually been in communication with some of the Pitbull leadership for some time now. And I had a talk with one that you have to keep between you and me.”

He looked right into my eyes, and nodded. “First a question, do you actively go after them? I mean, are they not allowed in your place and do you harass them whenever you see them?”

“Oh hell no, I ain’t stupid Bo. I harass the ones that bother my customers, or are stupid enough to try and mess with me or mine. A lot of them are my actually regulars. I’ve even talked with some of the older ones, and they agree that any that are stupid enough to cause problems on my corner here are fair game. But I ain’t in any kind of war with them, if that’s what you’re asking. Just with the stupid ones that have not gotten the hint I don’t put up with that shit.”

I nodded. “That’s what I thought. Well, I recently had a sit down with a guy that is one of the top three or four in the gang. We have come to a similar agreement actually. He’s trying to make them more legitimate, and only allows very limited crime under his watch. To give an idea how limited, he said that if the cops had not blown away Curtis Taylor last month, he himself would have put a bullet in the back of his head for what he did to Mr. Williams, then going and doing that home invasion robbery after being told to stop doing that kind of thing.”

Carl jerked at that, and I nodded. “He’s that serious. Sell a little weed, do a strong armed robbery at times, but try and keep it with as little violence as possible. And preferably in other areas of town, not our own neighborhood. Boosting stereos and the like is one thing, but not the violent shit that some have been doing.”

“That makes sense. But what does that have to do with me?”

“I was just getting to this. You need to hear this, so you know to be careful. But this guy I guess you might say is the “Top Boss”. And one of the under-bosses is the guy that runs the street toughs. When I got shot a few weeks ago, he thought it was his chance to take back his neighborhood. He ordered a hit on you and Gloria.”

Carl stood up and was turning purple. “They are dead, they are all dead! Gloria!”

“Calm down Carl, calm down! This top boss, he heard about it and ordered him to stand down. Said they do not go after ‘civilians’, and that you and Gloria were off-limits. And if anybody went after either of you, or anybody connected to any Paladin or cop they would answer to him. And the stupid son of a bitch still ordered his crew to assemble and do the hit.”

Carl nodded and I continued. “Well, he came down with a serious case of dead after that. This top boss killed the idiot himself. As a warning to all the others to never even talk about such shit ever again. Friends and family are off limits, unless they do something to bring it upon themselves. So you and your family are all safe, no Pitbull will ever harm them, unless they themselves are doing something that causes a payback. And you are safe also, so long as you do not target them just for being member. Got it?”

“Yea, I got it. And so long as they don’t harass me or my customers, or even people just walking by where I am, I’m cool with that.”

“He is too. He called it when somebody gets beat or arrested doing something like that the ‘cost of doing business’. But as long as you do not hunt them down for harassment, you’ll have no problems.”

“Thanks, that’s good to know. Oh, and in case you haven’t heard, there is word on the street of a big party tonight in the old Rios area. Big shindig, free drugs, free booze, and hot and cold running whores.”

I laughed. “I know, I’m paying for it. And there’s going to be a collection for Sister Clarissa’s Home there. And another of the new laws that this guy has laid down, no sex slaves or child prostitution, ever, period. As far as the Pitbulls are concerned, doing either of those will earn the idiot that breaks it an instant death sentence by the gang.”

“Ya know Bo, I always suspected there was more to that gang than met the eye. They’ve been skirmishing for over a decade with the I-ties in the Manchester area. And just a bunch of dumb street punks should have been wiped out long ago otherwise.”

“Yea, they are kind of like a black Mafia. And one that has strong codes and laws. It generally boils down to ‘A little crime is OK, violence and hurting neighbors is not allowed without cause’. And this new boss really means it. I have a feeling that more than a few Pitbull bodies will be turning up in Creekside before this is all over. But it will not be a gang war, that will be them cleaning house.”

“Fair enough. Now come on in and eat before your lunch gets cold.” We shook hands and I went in for the second best Chicken Fried Steak in town. The best of course is made by a lovely lady that loved me.

I then stopped by the bank and withdrew $4,000 and put it in an envelope. I then drove near home and saw Elijah on the street. I pulled up next to him and had him come over. I rolled down the passenger window and handed him the envelope.

“Hey there. Do me a favor and go give this to Rusty, little man. Directly to his hand and nobody else. Got it?”

“Yes sir, got it! See ya Mr. Bohica!” And with that, he was running off down the street.

I drove over to Control, and went into the Tactical Operations Center. Dr. Tran was there, as was Sarge. I went up and shook his hand, and he told me that when he saw the request for volunteers he flew down to help personally monitor the operation.

“We have 30 Paladins from all over the region here for backup. And 50 Control Security members assisting and securing the confinement area. There are five vans that will shuttle to where you have people detained and bring them for processing. There are also three 20 passenger school buses there to shuttle any young girls directly to Sister Clarissa’s. We have 10 mutants and Paladins stationed there, all either female or a few males with empathic or healing powers to deal with any that need it.”

Wow, they were going all out here! “And most of us will be here for at least 2 weeks. Enough time to help you clear out most of Compass City.”

Di, Fang, Clint and I followed him to the map on the wall as he described the plan that the analysts designed to maximize the operation. There were four fliers that will be the first line of response, or simply providing recon and observation. Security and the backup Paladins would set up the initial cordon around the area as we got out of Di’s van and started our sweep. CCPD would move in right after, being about 5 miles away and not being told exactly where to go until the orders were given on the radio.

We had a light dinner, and I went to Acquisitions and picked up six asps that I scattered around my body. I had a feeling I might need them. At 6 we were in the van, and at 6:30 we stepped out on the East side of Manchester Avenue.

And most of the operation went down flawlessly. Minutes later we heard the sirens as the cops covered the main roads leading to and from the area, and we started to move West. And within 10 minutes we had filled two vans full of people we had arrested, including at least three girls that seemed to be under 18. At the next block I saw the first of the Asian Massage Parlors. Clint kicked in the door and I stood at the back door as Di and Fang walked in. A few minutes later the girls started leaving, where Clint directed them to three vans. Johns in one, what we believed were illegals in another, and teen illegals in yet another. One of the girls looked to be 13. Another who seemed to be no older than 16 was carrying a baby

We were a third of the way through the sweep when the first of the Paladins from the side streets reached Manchester. They joined us and I chatted with Blackie, a stunning black girl. And not black as I was, her accent and features appeared to be Hispanic, but her skin, hair, even fingernails were jet black. Even the palms of her hands were jet black. She was also a speedster and had a high healing factor. I heard a shot and turned and ran for the direction it came from. I felt a bullet hit my chest, then another. By that time Blackie had rushed in and bounced the guy into a wall. He was a “Wiseguy” for sure, and I rapped him on the head and turned him over to Security. By now Sarge was giving us regular updates. Between all of the teams, 18 girls had been rescued, 20 bad guys, and at least 50 hookers and minor criminals so far.

The next block, and we hit two massage parlors across the street from each other. I helped on the left side with Blackie and another Paladin I never saw. And I say that because he was invisible. He set up at the back with a rapid fire stun dart gun, and I held the front as Blackie went inside. Di went into the next one as Clint and Fang covered the doors. The one we hit was full of Hispanic girls, 15 of them, three probably teens. Di brought out another 10 from across the street, two teens included.

By the end of the sweep the holding area was packed. We had 83 hookers and minor criminals. 42 major ones, including wanted felons, pimps with violent records who tried to resist, and at least 10 were mob enforcers.

And 41 teens! Including at least an additional five males that we believed were also teen prostitutes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.