Bohica - Cover

Bohica

Copyright© 2018 by Mushroom

Chapter 12

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - After the Earth is struck by some kind of radiation from space, some people gain super powers. This is the story of one of them, who at the start is thought to be one of the weakest Super Heroes there is. Notice, the main character is granted a power to change genders, so the point of view narration may be of a female reliving past memories through the narration of a male.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Superhero   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Transformation  

A few days later I went to the airport as Bohica, and an Air Force jet was waiting on the tarmac for me. An Airman (Airwoman?) helped me load my luggage, and led me inside. It was a small aircraft, 2 engines and seating for 8 passengers. She gave me the standard pre-flight talk, then took a seat next to me and we talked as we took to the air.

Apparently this was known as the C-21, but in the civilian world it was known as the Learjet 35. The Air Force had bought several dozen of them, and mostly used them for VIPs and emergency medivacs from consulates and embassies worldwide. This one had been assigned to me for my entire trip, and would remain at the airport with the crew at the consulate until I was ready to return.

“Just call the consulate, and we will be ready to go within an hour. We will be fully fueled at all times, and all food and supplies will also be ready within an hour after we land.”

I thanked her, and once we were at cruising altitude I grabbed my carry-on bag and went into the bathroom. 30 minutes later I was finished and came out. All of Bohica’s clothing was in the bag, and Chris was wearing a tan short sleeved blouse with a brown skirt, and tan sandals with a slight heel.

The crew-woman took a double take at me, then whistled. “OK, now I get it! I was wondering who in the hell you were, I didn’t recognize your name nor do I remember ever having seen you before. You are a Paladin, right?”

“Yep, just call me Bohica, and forget that you ever saw me like this. I’m going to Belize to try and help somebody who recently discovered her powers, and is confused and scared. The hope is that by meeting me like this she will understand it’s not a curse, and that we can lead somewhat normal lives.”

She brought me lunch over the Gulf of Mexico, and on my insistence she joined me for cold chicken salad sandwiches and soda. I knew she had a Top Secret (P) clearance, or she would not be assigned to this flight. I told her a little more about the mission, and that she was a scared 14 year old girl.

“I discovered my ability when I was almost 23, I can only imagine a 14 year old going through that torment. We do not know what all of her powers are, but one of them is the ability to turn into a boy. She is now withdrawn, terrified, and believes she is cursed by God. I hope that I can help calm her down, and more than anybody else I can show her that I understand what she is going through.

“And that is the mission. But it is also possible we may end up extraditing her to the US. But only if she wishes to do so. There will be no kidnapping, but there is a chance she will return with us. So be prepared for that eventuality.”

She said she would brief the pilot and co-pilot, and shortly after she secured the dishes we were descending to Belize City. There was a car waiting for me, with a driver who identified himself as Mike Franklin, the assistant station chief.

Great, CIA. I just hoped he realized this was not any kind of intelligence mission, just trying to help a scared girl. Thankfully he gave me a good rundown of what it would be like operating here. As a former British colony, the official language was English. And the Belize Dollar was pegged at 2 to 1 to the US Dollar, so there was no worry about exchanging currency.

Finally we pulled up in front of a hotel, and the staff quickly loaded my luggage onto a cart and had me in my room. It was hot and humid, so I got a soda and relaxed and had a seat in the living room area and waited. An hour later the spook opened the door and came in with a small girl. Her skin was as dark as milk chocolate, and she barely looked 12, let alone 14. I stood up and walked over to her, and smiled saying “Hello, I’m Chris Green. Please, come in.”

Her voice had a soft accent, almost British but not quite. “Hello Miss Green, I am Alicia Smith.” I nodded to the spook and said that was all, and he nodded and departed. I asked Alicia to call me Chris, and asked if she wanted a soda. She said she did and I asked her to sit as I went and got her one.

I took a close look at her as I walked back. She had a simple dress on, more like a shift than an actual dress. An off-white, it appeared to be cotton. With cheap looking sneakers on her feet. And around her neck was a gold colored crucifix, which she held tight in the fingers of her left hand.

“Alicia, do you know why I’m here?”

“Yes, you are here to judge me. I know I am evil and you are going to decide what to do with me.”

Dear God, what had this girl been told?

“Oh no, not at all my dear! I’m here to try and help you. Who told you that?”

“Frank, he told me that right before he sold me to your people. He said I was evil, and that they were taking me to be judged. It’s OK, I know I am evil, and am ready for judgment.”

I took her hands in mine and saw she kept looking at her feet. “Alicia, please look into my eyes.” She did so, and I smiled. “I’m not here to judge you, you are not evil and have done nothing wrong. I’m here to help you, and to try and help you understand what is happening to you.”

“It’s OK Ma’am, I know I am evil. I have been doing evil things, and God is punishing me for them. Frank would have punished me, but he was scared of me. This is simply God’s judgment and I will accept what He wills. And nobody but the Devil can understand what I am going through.”

I actually started to cry. What had those monsters told her? What had they done to her?

“No, it is not a punishment. You have been given a gift, and a rare one. You are not evil, as I said I’m here to help you. What can you tell me about what happens?”

“Well Ma’am, I am a whore. My parents sold me to Frank when I was 10, and after a year cleaning his hotel he put me to work entertaining the men. Some were kind, and gave me gifts and extra money. Most just fucked me and left. Sometimes it would be a mean man, who liked to hurt me. Last month it was a mean one. He pinched my nipples and it hurt, then when I refused to let him do me in my butthole he hit me. He hit my belly and I fell on the ground, and still told him no. Frank is good to me, and said I have a right to say no if they want it in more than my pussy or mouth.”

The poor child was actually crying now, as was I. “He then picked me up and threw me on the bed and tried to take my panties off. I told him no again and tried to get away. He then hit me in the face, and that is when God decided to punish me. I turned into a man! I then hit him and hit him and hit him again! God cursed me because I am a sinner and told him no, and he punished me for that. Finally he was knocked out and Frank came in. He screamed at me and said he was going to kill me, and I collapsed and cried. Then I returned to being me, and Frank yelled at me again.

“I was locked in a room, and Frank came in and told me I was cursed. He told me that real girls did not turn into boys without a curse, and said that as I was a boy I was worthless to him. He kept me in there for a week, then a few days ago he got me and said he had sold me to somebody else. They kept me in another place until this morning when I was brought here. Before they took me from Frank, he said that I was going to be judged and punished.”

“Oh no, nobody will punish you! As I said, it is not a curse, it is a gift. You changed not because you are evil or a sinner, but because you were being hurt and your body was trying to protect you. Trust me, evil was being done to you, but you are not evil. And it is not a sin if you are forced to do something against your will.”

After about an hour I asked if she was hungry and she said she was. I handed her the room service menu, and called the room with the backup and told them she wanted a hamburger, and I would have the petite steak. 30 minutes later I opened the door and they rolled in the cart with our dinners.

After we finished, I continued to try and convince her that evil done to her does not make her evil. Sins done to her does not make her a sinner. “Those men used you, used your body. You had no control over that, and the change was the way your body was fighting back. Trust me, I understand about that. Over 5 years ago a man tried to use me in such a way against my will, and I fought back also.”

“Fighting back is not the same as becoming a monster,” she said quietly.

I decided it was time. I asked her to wait a moment, and went into the other room. I stripped off my dress, panties and bra and pulled out a large T-shirt and shorts. I know I looked comical when I went back into the lounge, as Alicia smiled at me. Over-large shirt on me, hanging down part way to my knees. And holding a pair of sweat shorts in my hand around my waist, far to large to be held onto my body so that was the only way to keep them falling to my ankles.

“Alicia, I’m going to show you that I really do understand. Now do not panic, I will not hurt you. But I want you to just sit there quietly and watch.”

I closed my eyes and willed the change. And no, I do not need to close my eyes to change. But finding my height change and my vision adapt to my eyes being farther apart and seeing slightly differently could cause a slight case of vertigo if they were open at the time. Part way I heard a gasp, and opened my eyes to look at Alicia. I finally released my shorts, and as Bo they remained in place. I looked at Alicia, and her eyes were filled with both fear and wonder.

“You, you are cursed like me” she said.

“I am like you, yes. But it is not a curse. You met Chris, when I am like this I am known as Bohica. And in the United States I am a hero who helps people. I am not evil, I help others.” I then told her how I had discovered what I could do. About almost being raped, then changing for the first time and throwing off my attacker. About how I was now using it to fight criminals and help people.

“But is this the real you, or is the girl the real you?”

I smiled, and pulled over my purse and took out my wallet. I showed her a picture of my parents and I when I was 10, and said “This is Chris, she is the real me. This is me with my parents when I was little, but obviously I have no pictures of Bo as a child because he never was a child. I have and will always look just as I do now.”

It was almost dusk, and I asked if she wanted to show me around and get something to eat. She said that sounded good. So I smiled, and changed back to Chris. She once again looked stunned. Alicia said she found it hard to believe, but she was in fact not alone.

I went and changed back into my dress from earlier, and after making a quick call to the security guys we headed outside. I have to admit, they were good. There were 3 of them, dressed as locals and I only caught glimpses of them as they stayed 20-30 yards behind us.

Alicia took me to this small place that sold bowls of rice, beans and chicken. It was quite good, and after we finished we entered a shopping arcade and were looking in the small stores at the clothes and other things they sold.

I had just turned a corner and saw a large black guy standing in front of us. I saw Alicia freeze, and just as I turned to look at her I felt a blow on the side of my head. Thankfully I was not knocked out, but I was stunned. I felt 2 pairs of hands grab my arms as the guy grabbed Alicia and we were both pulled into a closed store.

“Bitch, why are you trying to run away? You are mine!” the guy said, as one of the guys holding me shoved me on the ground and started mauling my breasts. I was dizzy and groggy, and I kept trying to change, but my head was so fuzzy I could not concentrate.

“Frank, I ain’t running, you sold me! And they said they would help me if I talked to her and I want help. I was gonna come back, I promise!”

“I expected you to come back! You know I the girls I sell to come back. Besides, I can make even more money now with you, pimping out your Indian ass as well as your black one. Well, you are coming back with me now. You ain’t gonna be talking with no white whore no more.”

“Frank, can I use her first? I bet she got a tight white cunt and I wanna fuck it.”

“Go ahead Sam, then you go next, Sticker. I’m gonna do Alicia here so have your fun. When you guys are done we’ll leave her here and go back to my place.”

I felt hands pulling up my dress and grabbing my panties, and I was crying and trying to fight back, the pain and dizziness in my head making it hard to concentrate even as I felt my panties ripped off. I felt the guy roll me onto my belly and my panties pulled down to my knees as I cried. I looked to the side and saw Frank had Alicia also shoved on the ground, and that since she was not even wearing panties he just opened his jeans and shoved herself into her.

I felt Sam behind me climb between my thighs and his cock sliding up my thighs trying to find it’s target, my pussy. Frank was thrusting in and out of Alicia fast and I still could not change! I looked over and my eyes met Alicia’s, her eyes filled with fear, as well as resignation.

“Alicia, help me!” I cried, knowing that what I had been able to escape before I could not get away from this time. I felt my head shoved down onto the dirty cement floor of the store, and felt Sam press his cock against my pussy, finally reaching his goal and about to enter my body.

Then a scream. It was high and piercing, like what a little girl would scream out if she was in pain. And I was sure Frank was really hurting Alicia now. I tried to buck under Sam, and heard the scream continue, along with a man roaring. I turned my head, and what I saw I knew would give me nightmares for years.

Frank was reeling back away from somebody, his hands clamped to his groin. And blood was spurting out between his fingers! The high pitched screams were not coming from Alicia, but from him! Then I heard the roar again, and standing up with a groin covered with blood and ripping away a torn dress far to small was an Indian! About 5’10”, black hair streaming down below his shoulders, well muscled and fit as he grasped Frank around the throat and started to choke him. I felt Sam pull away from me as I heard a crack, and the naked Indian dropped a limp Frank onto the ground. He then lowered into a crouch and moved towards Sam. Sam was fumbling with his pants as I saw the other guy reach behind himself and pull out a knife that must have been 6 inches long.

Finally, I was able to find focus! I changed, and felt the headache and dizziness leave my body as I stood up. The Indian looked at me and stared as I roared myself and shoved Sam into a cabinet as I charged Sticker. The guy with the knife thrust at my belly and I laughed as it simply ran along my side. I grabbed his wrist, and without even thinking twisted. It snapped like a twig and I threw him into a wall.

I turned and saw Sam. Rage is all I felt. I punched, and felt his nose crunch under my fist. I hit him in the chest with my other hand, and felt ribs shatter under my blow. He doubled over and vomited, and I thrust my knee into his groin, feeling a crunch. He fell onto the ground and I was about to stomp on his head when I heard a gasp behind me. I looked over my shoulder, and saw the spook that was leading my security detail.

Suddenly sanity returned. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, and then another. Then I opened them again, and I knew I was back in control. I took a look around, and it was horrible.

Sam was breathing with a loud wheezing noise. His face was a mess, and he was grasping his side. And it looked like one leg was longer than the other. The guy I threw into the wall was bleeding, he had landed on a table and it looked like he had a broken leg and arm.

But Frank, my god. His head was dangling at an angle, and I knew his neck was broken. And gulping I looked at his groin. He had no cock! Just a small bloody stub maybe an inch or so sticking out, nothing else.

Well, maybe Doctor Carlson would not want to know the answer of what would happen if something was inside of us when we changed.

Alicia was also starting to come off of her adrenaline rush, as I saw the dazed look leave her eyes. I looked at her and said softly “It’s OK Al. Since you are a man I am going to call you Al for the moment and not Alicia, but it’s OK. These guys are my friends, and we are going to help you now. But listen to be very carefully. You must NOT change back to Alicia! Got that, you can not change back, remain exactly as you are! Understand?”

She nodded, and I looked at the spook. “Mike, right? OK, you know who I am, right?” He nodded, and I sighed, finally a break. “OK, clean-up mode here. Can you guys handle that?”

He had the other 2 members of the team enter, and one immediately got sick on the floor. The other checked the 3 on the floor, and shook his head. “That one over there with the broken neck is dead. This one with the caved ribs is going to die very soon, the chest damage is extensive and it looks like his pelvis is shattered.” He checked the other one, and shook his head again. “This one is almost gone also. Looks like a femur break, cut the femoral artery on the inside I think. We got 3 KIA here, or close enough in another minute or two.”

“OK, scrub the scene, leave them here. Collect anything that these two, men, left and follow when you have things under control. Orders Ma’am, ahh, sir?”

I chuckled as I grabbed my purse and pulled out the black bodysuit. “Find something for Al here to wear. Can you have a car here immediately?”

“It is already on the way, 3 minutes.”

The one that had been sick went to a cabinet and pulled out a blanket. It was yellow, red and blue striped, and looked to be made of some kind of wool. He walked to Al, and together they wrapped it around his waist then over his shoulder. Al tucked the end into the waist, so it looked a bit like a toga.

“OK, good enough. As soon as the car is out front Mike, you are taking us out and into it. We are going straight to the consulate, tell them to have their medical personnel standing by. This is the highest priority.”

He nodded and answered the phone as soon as it rang, then nodded to me and we went out the door. A minute later we were in the car and racing to the consulate. He was on the phone the entire time arranging to be met once inside the gate, and I was calmly talking to Al. Saying he must not change back until I said it was time.

It seemed like forever but I know it was around 5 minutes later when we pulled inside the gate. We pulled around to the back and there were 4 people waiting there with a gurney. All in military pattern medical scrubs.

I got out and looked at the one in front and read his name tag and rank. “OK, Lieutenant Johnson, have your Corpsmen take Al here into an examining room and isolate him. Mike, you set up security outside where they put him, nobody but me or Doctor Johnson to enter. Al, you follow these guys and relax. But you can not change yet. I will be with you shortly.”

“OK Ma’am, I will do what you say.”

“Just call me Bo sweetie. And relax, you are safe now.”

I hustled the Doctor inside and he took me into another room. “OK, what the hell is going on here? You said medical emergency, but that guy does not seem hurt at all and neither do you. What is going on?”

“Doctor, you are now being made aware of Secret Control matters. I am Paladin Bohica, and that guy is your patient. Like me, he is a Chameleon, and I think he needs emergency medical care. You have an ultrasound machine right? Or real time x-ray?”

He nodded. “Yea, of course I do. What’s wrong with him?”

“Well, if my hunch is right, he now has a penis inside of him.”

“What the fuck?”

I watched him go to the sink and start to scrub his arms and hands as I explained what had happened. She was a girl, and was being raped as she changed. “The man who was raping her literally had his penis removed. I am guessing she might have 4-6 inches of it inside of her body. And it will remain there, so long as she remains in this form. I want ultrasound, x-ray, anything you can possibly use to try and confirm this. And subtle, I do NOT want her aware of this.

“Then if that is true, we have the tricky part. We need to put her under, the moment she goes unconscious she will revert to her natural form. And that is of her as a 14 year old girl. If I am right, her vagina will reappear, and inside of it will be a severed penis. You will have to remove it, and check for any damage. But she must not know! I want her unconscious by that point.”

He shook his head, and as we left the examining room where we had been talking in he yelled out for one of the Corpsmen to get his ass into the examining room. Al at this time was sitting on the bed, and I held his hand and said it was OK, they were just going to make sure he had not been injured. But to remember, remain as he was until I said otherwise.

The Doctor was good, I would have expected nothing less of the Navy. He rubbed the gel on Al’s belly and after some adjustments of probe and monitor he turned to me and nodded. I went behind him and looked, and while I was not an expert on reading an ultrasound he was zooming around what did seem like a foreign object. He then ordered an IV set up, and a gown draped around Al. He pulled a kind of apron over his front, and softly said to me “An x-ray will do no good, that inside is soft tissue so it will not show up. But you’re right.”

“OK, but be careful with the sedative. When she reverts to her natural form, she is a 14 year old girl, of maybe 70 pounds.”

He filled a syringe with some fluid, and I went and held Al’s hand as he said softly that he was going to put in something that would make him sleepy. I quickly grasped Al’s hand and said he could now fall asleep. I reached up and caressed his forehead softly, and said softly “It’s OK Al, do not change but do not fight the sleep. I will be here with you when you wake up.”

I watched his eyes start to droop, then with a soft sigh close. And Al changed back to Alicia. And the doctor gasped.

Very carefully he reached into her with a probe and with gentle fingers slid out the remains of Frank. The Corpsman assisting him assisted as he irrigated, then inspected her for injuries. He then thanked the nurse and said he would remain and that he was to talk to nobody about what he had seen. What I saw in the medical pan was around 5 inches in length, and black. I shuddered slightly.

Once we were alone, I could see he was fighting tears. “You’re right, bruising on the labia is consistent with a rape. And by the scarring I saw there and inside her vagina it was not the first time. I would guess she has been sexually active for 2 or 3 years, right?” I nodded. “And the penis was cleanly severed, resting inside as a foreign body. You were right, when Alicia here transformed, the penis remained inside, but the cavity it was in vanished. You did not want her to know that, did you?”

I shook my head sadly, and lightly stroked her head. “Doc, this girl was sold into prostitution when she was 10. She is Catholic, and believed that this was a curse from God because she was an evil sinner. She was already traumatized, and I will not let her be traumatized more. Can you get me some more scrubs please? Something to fit a small female, 5’2”?”

He pulled a set from a cabinet and handed them to me. I was about to ask him to leave, then just shook my head. I removed the bodysuit, and tossed it into the trashcan. Then standing there naked I changed. He sat back in his seat and shook his head again, then watched as I put on the scrubs. He handed me a pair of soft soled shoes that I slipped on, then I asked how long she would be out.

“Oh, she should start to wake up again in another 5 minutes or so. I just gave her enough to knock her out in this form, I did not want to risk giving her an overdose.”

I called Mike, and he came in. “First of all, both you and Lieutenant Johnson, thank you very much. As you probably realize, the medical emergency was ultimately more psychological than physical. Mike, the perp called Frank was raping Alicia when she changed. Since her vagina vanished when she changed, she basically castrated the bastard and his penis was inside of her. I suspected that, and did not want her to become aware of that fact. This is why we came here in the way we did.

“Can both of you ensure that everybody that has been involved will stay quiet? Remind them this is of the highest classification at Control, and that they are authorized to hold Star Chamber trials and enact any punishment for violating that.”

The both agreed, and the Doctor said it was no problem on his end. “Doc Smithers there I had stay with us for a reason. He is actually a registered mutant, non-Paladin class with the ability of blocking pain through touch. It is one of the abilities that is allowed in the military, and also makes him an excellent Corpsman. When I realized this was Paladin business I had him remain for a reason. I know for a fact he will never say a word.”

I sighed, then did a very Chris thing. I went and hugged them both, and thanked them again. I then sat on a stool and started to cry. I had been Bo for over 5 years, and had never killed anybody. But today I had killed 2 people. I heard Alicia stir, and wiped my face. Doctor Johnson handed me a wet washcloth then a towel and I wiped my face. I next moved to Alicia and took her hand in mine, looking into her face as it seemed she was starting to come out of it.

Mike moved across from me and softly said “Ma’am, I do understand. First time, right?” I nodded. “Those were evil men, plain evil. One was raping her, and the other was about to rape you, right?” I nodded again. “Odds are they would have killed you before they left, and they might have either taken Alicia away, or left her dead also. They deserved what they got, make no mistake about that. And as it says in the good book, ‘He who lives by the sword, dies by the sword’. Or in the case of one, swordless.”

I chuckled a bit, and smiled. “Thank you, but wrong faith for me since that is Matthew. But I do appreciate the sentiment, and thank you for your words. Let me guess, Delta? Rangers?”

He smiled. “Nope, 1st Force Recon. I got my degree, and decided I wanted to put it to better use than running the hills at Pendleton.”

“Well Semper Fi, Jarhead. My dad was a grunt, 2-1.”

“Humping Horno, I know it well. Was?”

“He died on the Night of Madness,” I softly said. He shook his head softly, and we heard Alicia moan softly.

I squeezed her hand, and stroked her head with the other. “It’s OK baby, everything is OK. I had the doctor here check you out, and you are going to be OK. In an hour or so we will take you upstairs and get you something to eat, then we will talk, alright?”

She nodded, and whispered “They were hurting you, I could not let them hurt you like they hurt me.” She then fell back asleep. Mike said he would get a team to go clear out and scrub the hotel, and bring all my belongings here to the consulate. He then rested his hand on my shoulder for a moment, then left.

2 hours later we were in a room upstairs. Chicken and potatoes and 2 glasses of iced tea, Alicia was eating like she was famished. I gave her a sanitized report of what had happened, and said that if she wanted she could go up to the US with me. “I have permission to bring you with me, but it’s your choice. Do you want to go?”

“Yes! I have nothing here. No family, they sold me. No money. I am nothing but a whore, and if I stay here that is all I can ever be. But they say in America you can be anything. Can I be a hero like you?”

“Oh baby, you are already a hero to me! If you had not found the courage to change, they would have raped me and likely killed me there. You saved my life, and I want to see you taken care of.”

“Will I, like, live with you?”

I shook my head. “Sorry, but no. I’m single, both as Bohica and Chris. But I have dear friends that will listen to me when I ask for you to live near me, so we can meet whenever we can. You are a very special girl, and I want to help you for as long as I can. And hopefully help you understand what you can do with your powers.”

“That would be great! We are both the same, you can be my teacher!”

“Well, we are not exactly the same. But close, very close. I know for one that I have one power that you do not have. I am invulnerable, you are not.”

“What do you mean?” She looked puzzled.

I smiled. “Did you see the one with the knife when he tried to stab me?”

“Sticker. That is the only name I knew him as, Sticker. He liked to stick people, men with his knife, women with his cock. And yes, it did not cut you. I saw that, it was like it slid right off of you.”

“Yep, nothing can penetrate my skin. But you don’t have that ability, the doctor had no problem giving you an IV. And you are stronger than a man would be of your size, but I’m even stronger. Now you may grow in strength as you get older, but you may not. And there are other differences, no 2 mutants are ever exactly the same. But in the fact that we change from girls to boys, we are exactly the same.”

“I killed him. I killed Frank. I remember lots of blood, and I was so angry he was hurting you I wanted him dead. I broke his neck and killed him. He could have fucked me all he wanted, he has been doing that for ages. But Sam and Sticker were going to do it to you and you did not want it, that is not right. I could not let them do that to you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.