Bohica - Cover

Bohica

Copyright© 2018 by Mushroom

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - After the Earth is struck by some kind of radiation from space, some people gain super powers. This is the story of one of them, who at the start is thought to be one of the weakest Super Heroes there is. Notice, the main character is granted a power to change genders, so the point of view narration may be of a female reliving past memories through the narration of a male.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Superhero   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Transformation  

I was lying on my back and had my arms and thighs wrapped around my lover as he pumped in and out of me. And I was more than full. Gasping and moaning, I slid my hand down between us and felt the biggest cock I had ever felt with my hand.

I opened my eyes and looked into his face, and it was Bohica! He was fucking me with his giant cock, and I was not screaming in pain, but moaning in pleasure. He pulsed 2, 3, 4 times and I felt his jizz flowing into me, then out of me and down my ass. He was filling me to overflowing.

And I woke up.

I was wet, so I started the coffee and climbed into the shower. 5 minutes, and I could smell the coffee from the kitchen, and was feeling better. But I still felt wet inside, so I lowered the massager on its hose and aimed it between my legs. I leaned into the corner as I was overcome with pleasure.

A few minutes later I had a long but relaxing climax, just as the water started to cool. I got out, and after toweling off and wrapping my hair I went into the kitchen I heated up a breakfast croissant and planned out my day as I sipped my coffee.

Work until 5, organize supplies that I would take to the fair, Pick up Gloria and have her take me to her surprise location (not much of a surprise, since I suggested it to her). After that, I will have to see what happened. Maybe take her home, maybe go to the garage. That part I would be playing by ear.

The shop was amazingly quiet. I did get one call, from somebody interested in renting the shop adjacent to the garage. I slipped into the storage room and stripped naked, then took the call. I am sure if anybody had seen this, the image of a naked black man in the storage room would have been quite a sight. But the guy on the phone would not say what they were selling other than “the usual things”. I tried to make an appointment with them and asked them to bring their resale permit and either a DBA or Incorporation papers, and they hung up.

I made a call to Control, giving them the number and a contact report on the call. It had more than likely been a burner phone, but the more intelligence they had the better I believed. At 5 I closed up shop, just as twilight was fading into darkness. At 5:30 I was entering the garage and headed upstairs to get ready for the night.

I was not sure if it was genetic or not, but one thing I am glad of is that as Bo, I never had to shave. The leg, underarm, and bikini hair I had always trimmed as Chris grows out as soon as I become Bo, but never anything noticeable on my face. Which is kind of a shame. I think I would look bad-assed with a mustache like Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction, or Quincy Jones. Or even better, Richard Roundtree in “Shaft”. Yea, Shaft was a bad motherfucker.

Instead, I sported what I always had as Bo. My dad called it a “TWA”, or “Teeny-Weenie Afro”. About 3” long when pulled straight, it looked kinda retro, but still popular today.

And of course, I also knew that an advantage of my changing is that I never had to shave as Chris ever again. I read somewhere that they believe our first transformation from our original form set a template, and we always returned to that, or something close to it. Which for Chris meant shaved pits, legs, and a neat triangle and bare between my thighs. Of course, I also could not grow the hair on my head longer, either. It always returned to the shoulder length I had the night my parents died.

After changing and putting on some cologne (something called “Hai Karate” that had been left downstairs in the garage) I was ready to go. I pushed the button to the door so it would open. And as I was about to fire up Blue Beauty, I froze. Somebody was standing outside the door as it opened!

I got out of the car fast and jumped to the side, rolling next to the tool cabinet. He was holding a gun! I quickly moved from “panic-instinct” mode to capture mode as I realized it was not a gun, but a can of spray-paint. I got up and charged out the door, tackling the kid about 30 yards down the alley.

“Let me fucking go man!” he screamed, as I rolled him over and looked at him clearly for the first time. Shit, he has no older than 14, if that. I picked him up and dragged him into the garage and closed the door.

“You’re the fucking punk that tagged my door last night, ain’t ya?” I demanded.

He nodded, still looking like he was about to shit his pants as the door came down with a thud.

“OK, what’s your name?”

“Elijah. Elijah Steel.”

“OK Elijah Steel, here’s the deal. I got someplace I gotta go, but you meet me here on Saturday, at 6 in the morning, ya got that? We’re gonna have a talk, and what happens after that depends entirely on you. But you better listen, you had better not tag anything between now and then! Got me?”

He nodded.

“I said YOU GOT ME! A man answers when asked a question, he does not just nod his head. As Sam Jackson would say, ‘Do we understand each other, motherfucker?’”

“Yes sir, be here at 6 Saturday morning, I’ll be here.”

“OK,” I said, raising the door again. “Get the fuck outta here, and come see me Saturday. You know who I am, right?”

“Yes sir, now I do. You’re Bohica, sir.”

I nodded. “Good, you was raised with manners, and are obviously not an idiot. Obviously, you know that you would not like to have me track you down. Now git.”

He almost ran out of the shop, and I chuckled. As I drove to Gloria’s, I had the AI contract Control and assigned the name “Elijah Steel” to the photo I had already sent them. Within seconds, I had a photo from a school ID, yearbook and class photos dating back to first grade, a home address, parent contact info, and everything else. I smiled as I realized he had told me the truth and was thinking of what to do with him as I walked up to the door.

All thought left as Gloria opened it right before I knocked. God damn! If I did not know better, I would have sworn she had taken it from my own closet. A peach pencil skirt that reached halfway down her thigh and a cream-colored blouse that had enough buttons opened to show her bra, but only barely. And my eyes (as Chris) knew she was wearing pantyhose and an off-pink pair of flats.

I kissed her cheek (her make-up was amazing, and I knew as Chris I hated when my date smudged all that work), and then a soft peck on the lips and I took her hand in the crook of my arm and helped her into the car.

20 minutes later, I was pulling into Louisiana Hots, a local steak house I knew about. After dinner, I let her direct me (with help from the GPS on her phone, even though I knew the way) to Kings and Queens. And I let her guide me into the place.

I had expressed my appreciation of a singer doing a remarkable Marvin Gaye impression on the stage, and saying how I thought it was great. But the effect was ruined when Jack said “Hey Bohica, been a while. You want your usual table?”

After we sat and ordered drinks (I suspect because of me they did not card Gloria), she gave me a dirty look. “You already knew about this place, didn’t ya?”

“I’ve been here more than a few times before, but not recently. It’s right on the edge of my usual patrol area, so I sometimes come in for a bit. And it was not until the last turn I knew where you were taking me. And trust me, this is an awesome choice. Who suggested this, Carl?”

“Nope, Chris. But I asked Carl about it and he said it is a good choice also. At least this time I know more than just a little of the music they will be playing I am sure. Even a ‘hood rat’ is familiar with at least some Motown.”

“Oh, they play more than just Motown here. They also play Soul, Funk, Reggae, they have even been known to play Blues, Doo-wop, Disco, and good old R&B.” I even sighed inside my head when she did not get the reference. I was going to have to introduce this girl to the beauty and majesty of Jake and Elwood.

When the set ended the 3 singers came up and grabbed seats around our table. “Gloria, this is Mike, Paul, and Linda. They are the ‘Fourth Dimension’. Everybody, this is Gloria.”

“Fourth Dimension? Not sure if I get the reference.” Gloria said, and we all chuckled.

Linda answered “Honey, it’s a play on the name of another group, the Fifth Dimension. And we also get asked where the fourth member is, but there is none, just we three. But we also tell them that the Fourth Dimension is Soul.”

“Hmmm, not sure if I know who they are, to be honest” Gloria responded.

Paul hummed in his deep bass voice a moment, and they sang the intro from one of the group’s most famous songs.

When the moon is in the Seventh House And Jupiter aligns with Mars Then peace will guide the planets And love will steer the stars This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius Age of Aquarius Aquarius Aquarius

“Ohhh, that song I do know!” Gloria exclaimed. “You do that too?”

“Sure do honey, and a lot more. We do almost anything from 1960’s and 1970’s pop to almost anything before 1990. But we try to keep it to mostly black groups, other than a few ‘Blue Eyes Soul’ selections. We perform at several venues here in the tri-state area, but this is our favorite one in the Compass City because it lets us play almost anything we like.”

We chatted a bit more and mentioned that they were considering adding another female singer to the group. I thought for a moment, then smiled.

“That would be great, but it would ruin your guy’s name since you will then actually be 4 singers. And it’s too bad you couldn’t just rename yourselves ‘We Five’ just to keep people guessing. That name’s already taken.”

They all groaned at that, and Linda slapped my arm playfully. “Bo, that’s horrible! But you’re right, that would keep people guessing.”

At Gloria’s puzzled look, Linda hummed a moment and sang the intro to that group’s most famous song.

When I woke up this morning You were on my mind And you were on my mind I got troubles, whoa-oh I got worries, whoa-oh I got wounds to bind

Gloria laughed and said “Oh that I know also! And that’s the name of the group, ‘We Five’? Did they at least have 5 members in their band?”

“Yea honey, they did. Both are actually part of our normal 60’s range of songs. Once in a great while, we play one or two of them in here, but not all that often. We gotta go and get ready for our next set. Bo, you want your usual in the next set?”

“You got it! If I was ever to pick a theme song, that would be my first choice, to be honest. Maybe I will put a big speaker outside my car and blast it when I am patrolling.”

“Oh brother, if you did that everybody would be confused!” Mike exclaimed, and we all laughed.

“OK, I get the feeling I missed another joke. In fact, half the time I am with you I get a feeling I am missing jokes. Will you clue me in please Bo?” I told her we were talking about a song, and they would probably be performing it next. Sure enough, when the lights went back on I heard that familiar guitar riff.

“Now as you listen to the words, remember that this song was written in 1970,” I whispered, and they started singing. “Ball of Confusion” by The Temptations was a song I had loved for ages and knew it even before the Night of Madness. The song was written in 1970 but still fit in today decades later. Urban flight, segregation, increasing taxes, drugs, riots, crime, unemployment, the song applied today just as much as when it was written.

The sale of pills are at an all time high Young folks walking round with their heads in the sky The cities ablaze in the summer time And oh, the beat goes on Evolution, revolution, gun control, sound of soul Shooting rockets to the moon, kids growing up too soon Politicians say more taxes will solve everything And the band played on

We all applauded at the end, and obviously decided to stay in a 1970’s groove and faded into Aquarius, then some Sly and the Family Stone, and a few other appropriate era songs before ending with the shortened version of “Time Has Come Today” by The Chambers Brothers.

We had another drink, then decided to hit the floor with some other couples and do some dancing. Now this is the first time Bo had ever danced with anybody else, and I was loving it. We were groovin and movin, and we both had a blast. And I barely noticed when the DJ took over, admiring how Gloria’s body moved and her breasts bounced under that blouse. Obviously, she was wearing a bra designed for looks, and not support. And her nipples were nicely poking out the front, either from the dancing, the friction, or me.

I was pretty sure that Linda had seen us on the floor dancing, because when they took the stage again she told the audience it was time to take it down a notch, and the floor lights dimmed. Gloria slipped into my arms as they started “Let’s Get It On”, Paul doing a good Marvin Gaye rendition. We pressed tightly together, and her firm body felt lovely pressed against mine. And surely she could feel my cock pressed against her, as I could feel her firm breasts pressed against me.

When they started to perform some Barry White, I could feel Gloria pressing herself against my thigh, grinding up and down against it. I looked down into her eyes and looking into them bent down to kiss her. Her tongue dove into my mouth and was almost fucking my mouth until I wrapped my tongue around it.

When Linda started to sing “Love to Love You Baby”, Gloria seemed like she might lose control. With Linda giving out her breathy moans and simulating orgasms into the microphone, Gloria was not dancing with me so much as she was masturbating against my thigh on the dance floor.

She was biting my ear, and her breathing was getting faster and deeper. I lowered one hand to grasp her ass, squeezing it as I urged her to move more firmly against me. At the same time, my other rested on the back of her neck, also holding her against me.

And with a low breathy moan, I felt her shudder as she came on my thigh. I pulled back and looked into her eyes, and they were shining. “Let’s go now, please,” she asked, her voice husky and quivering slightly. We both looked at Linda as we got ready to go, and it seemed that she was looking directly into Gloria’s eyes. She knew exactly what she was doing with that lineup.

With my arm around Gloria’s waist, I paid the tab and I led her to my car. We kissed for a few minutes, then I drove to the garage. The door was barely closed when I was opening her door and led her upstairs to the apartment.

Gloria took my hand and led me through each room, saying it fit me perfectly. Then she moved into my arms and started kissing me with a fever. I unfastened the clasp at the waist and let her skirt drop around her ankles, and she kicked it away, reaching down with one hand then another to remove her shoes. At the same time, my hands unfastened each of the buttons of her blouse and slipped it off. I broke our kiss to step back a step and look at her.

The white bra and panties she was wearing looked perfect. The bra was a thin filmy thing, designed for appearance and not support. The panties were matching and were barely even there with a thin layer of cloth. The fabric was obviously darker and wetter towards her center. I was wrong about one thing, she was not wearing pantyhose. The dark thigh high nylons she had on still looked great. I knelt down and carefully rolled them off of her firm thighs and down her calves, first one then the other. I kissed the top of her right foot before I stood up again. She then quickly removed my shorts and jeans, I kicked off my boots as I stepped out of them.

I pulled us both down onto the bed, kissing her the entire time. Her tongue was teasing my mouth as I cupped her breasts, only the thin silky fabric between my hand and her nipple. I played and pulled on it, feeling how stiff it was. As I did so my other hand caressed her back, searching out the hooks, and did not find them.

So moving to the front, I felt what appeared to be a small round flower. I pulled back a moment to look at it and saw that each side had a small rhinestone. Smiling as the Chris part of me resolved to find a similar bra, I easily undid it and pulled the cups away from her breasts. Slipping the garment off of her shoulders and dropping it to the floor.

I bent my head and took a nipple in my mouth, licking and sucking it as Gloria held my head in her arms, and kissed the top of my head. Her hips were moving slowly back and forth as I gave the nipple a little bite then moved to the other side, licking and kissing as I did. I took the nipple I had just abandoned in my hand, squeezing and caressing it, feeling the slick wet nipple slide underneath my fingers.

I kissed all around her breasts, paying close attention to the underside (a part I knew a lot of guys ignored), then after licking one nipple I pulled back and blew on it, looking up into her eyes. They opened briefly then closed tight, her head arching back as she moaned my name. I licked them again, then sucked for a moment, and headed down again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.