Night in the Park, Where the Dogs Are - Cover

Night in the Park, Where the Dogs Are

by Caetlin

Copyright© 2018 by Caetlin

Erotica Sex Story: A rich woman's nightly orgy with the street dogs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   Zoophilia   FemaleDom   Gang Bang   Orgy   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   .

Frustrated, Carolina pushed herself back in her chair and closed her eyes. It was already late, and still the last shareholders had only now left the conference room, so she enjoyed the silence for a moment. Business was flourishing, and the conference went as she had hoped, which left her with a euphoric and satisfied feeling. As the heir of the Lemos corporation, and with the way things stood now, she was probably the richest woman in Sao Paolo, if not one of the richest in all of Brazil. And every time she thought of that, she felt a certain longing between her legs.

Success and money turned her on like nothing else, and even though she didn’t have time nor patience, nor frankly, even the desire for a partner, she had ways and means to satisfy her urges. When she opened her eyes again, her gaze ran slowly across the long table, still littered with drinks and papers. Her assistant Andressa stood somewhat shyly aside, trying not to disturb her boss, while at the same time being at her service.

Carolina smiled. “I think I’ll go out for a bit,” she said and took a look out of the window onto the dark, sleeping city that lay underneath.

Andressa nodded and immediately knew what the millionaire had in mind. “Should I accompany you?” she asked amicably.

Carolina eyed her sceptically. “Depends on what you’re up for,” she replied.

It was an old game that unfolded between the two, and Andressa knew what her boss was getting at. Of course, Carolina wanted to be joined, but at the same time she wanted to get the impression that Andressa had the same urges as herself. The assistant, on the other hand, liked it better to get told – no, ordered – what to do, and felt uneasy just openly admitting her preferences, even though she couldn’t think of anything more exciting than to accompany the powerful, rich woman on her secret endeavours.

It could all be so easy, she thought. They both wanted the same, lusted for the same experiences, but approached them from two opposite ends. Andressa bit her lip and finally lowered her head when she answered: “You know I am always up for going out with you. No matter what happens.”

Carolina’s smile got a little more serious. She got up and stepped closer to the shy young woman. “And what’s supposed to happen?” she asked sternly and looked deep into her assistant’s eyes.

Andressa gulped. Every time, she thought. Every time this woman managed to make her crazy, from lust, from desire, from pure horniness. With a low, croaking voice she replied: “My entire submission under your will, Senhora. My body and spirit are at your disposal, for you to turn me into the lowest, dirtiest street slut.”

Carolina clicked her tongue satisfied. “Well, that sounds excellent, so let’s not waste any time,” she said and grabbed her handbag. Without any further delay, she headed for the exit, while Andressa tried hard to keep up with her.

They stopped at the tea kitchen, where the assistant packed her usual utensils – whipped cream and honey – and then took the elevator from Carolina’s office floor all the way down to the garage. “Bend over,” Carolina said suddenly when the door closed behind them. Without hesitation, Andressa obeyed and bent forward, holding onto the railing in the elevator and watched herself in the mirrored wall as her boss pushed her short skirt up over her butt. “The cream,” Carolina demanded again.

Andressa pulled the long can out of her bag and handed it backward, where it was taken from her hands. Soon, she felt Carolina’s fingers brush across her labia, and then the thin plastic tip of the can, as it was inserted inside of her. Only a little, almost unnoticed. But when the cream shot up inside her with a loud “shhhhh” sound, she felt it all the more strongly and couldn’t stop herself from moaning satisfied.

Even more than that she loved to feel the tongue of her boss on her slit, where she licked up the sweet, sticky cream once more, welling up out of her wet hole. And just when Carolina let go of her and licked the last remnants of pussy cream off her fingers, the elevator came to a halt and the doors opened, where to Andressa’s horror she found herself face to face with a group of cleaners, pushing out her smeared and exposed butt towards them.

She quickly picked herself up again and straightened her skirt embarrassedly, and then she left the building with her boss through the back entrance, where they were greeted by the warm, fresh night air of Sao Paolo. Behind them she could hear the women whisper, but none of them dared to say anything to them – her boss was too well known, and her power too great.

It was already past midnight on a week day, and the streets were quiet. On occasion, a car drove past them and a few pedestrians were still on their way, but the more they got out of the business district, the more desolate the surroundings would get, and the darker it would become.

Finally, they had reached the small park, which both women already knew all too well from their adventures. There, they went down a side alley on the edge of a dilapidated building. After a few metres they left the last street lamp behind and nobody was in sight anywhere. Without losing a word, Carolina went down on all fours, expectantly, while Andressa took a last glance around and then knelt behind her boss.

She pulled out the whipped cream again and this time pushed up the tight, expensive, sheeny skirt of the millionaire’s dress, until her pale, white butt cheeks were exposed and shone lightly in the distant light of the street lamp. Carolina usually didn’t wear underwear to work, partly out of laziness, partly for provocation, and expected her closest assistants to do the same. Accordingly, many in the boss’ office knew the thick, dark blonde bush that peeked out from between her legs, covering her pussy.

Alessandra started to spread the cream carefully along the butt crack of her boss and left a cute topping on her clit, where it lay in her pubes like in a nest. She had not yet finished spraying when she already heard the familiar panting, as three street mutts were already circling them from a distance. She put a little cream on her fingers and held it out to them, and it didn’t take long until one of them, a large black mix with short fur and strong legs, began to lap it up eagerly. She led the sweet tooth closer to Carolina’s butt, and the dog soon went on to lick up the cream between her legs.

Carolina groaned when she felt the wet, rough dog tongue on her pussy, and the eagerness with which he was licking her, faster and harder than any man could, she thought. There was a reason why she let out her urges here, and not with a two-legged partner, after all.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.