Our Summer Trip

by praxus

Copyright© 2018 by praxus

Incest Story: Our family's last summer road trip before Sis left.

Caution: This Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Heterosexual   True Story   Brother   Sister   Masturbation   .

She was being a pushy bitch again ... grrrrr. My sister, 4 years older than me and absolutely gorgeous - a classic brunette bombshell.

I first saw her naked (fully), after she screamed, and bolted out of the downstairs bathroom on her way past the living room doorway to fly up the stairs to her room. Apparently spiders are a mortal enemy of hers and she’s spotted one in the bathroom somewhere. Ya gotta love panic ... it makes for some really great scenery - ‘specially when it’s naked - wow!

I have a picture of when I was 5 or 6 and she would have been 9 or 10 - I forget which. But I remember really clearly the incident where she play wrestled with me and ended up on top of me with my hands pinned above my head. Yup, the rest of us both were in the classic female superior position ... and we both realized it in the same moment. I could see it in her eyes when she realized her younger brother had an erection and her pussy was pressing on it! Mom thought it was so ‘cute’ (she was not aware of what was going in with our groins) and took the flash picture that had both our faces turned towards her as she snapped it. I spent years hating that picture ... until I got old enough and knowledgable enough to realize what was going on.

Our family always used our vacation to travel from where ever we lived to the East Coast to spend the summer on my Uncles’ (two uncles) farm - complete with lots and lots of dairy cows, a huge pig shed and some noisy, nasty chickens. Mom grew up there and always had fond memories of being barefoot and stepping in warm cow plops ... really. I still think it sounds pretty gross 60 years later. Mom passed a few years ago from her body failing due to advanced dementia. Dad, bless his heart, never put her in a institution. He looked after her for years as she deteriorated and then died. I think it’s safe to say that the only person who I really truly loved was that woman who dominated my dad and our family. She made him adopt me at the ripe old age of 4 years. Anybody who has been in the system knows what that means ... orphanages, foster homes and systemic misery - always having that faint unbelieving hope that someone will come along and like you enough to adopt you when you really know in your heart that you’re a lifer.

Well I got my miracle at age 4 & 1/2. The three of them Mom, Sis and dad showed up at the foster home to check the dozen or so kids and picked me. I found out many years later that Mom and Sis were the instigating driving force behind this. Dad, as all good husbands do, simply aquiesed with ‘yes dear’. You see, Mom could not have anymore kids as sis’s birth had messed her up and she had to have a hystectomy. Plan B was me and that avoided any chance of a second daughter instead of a son.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.