Life Review - Cover

Preview

Life Review

by Grizzly_Fiction

Copyright© 2018 by Grizzly_Fiction

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Ma/ft, Fa/Fa, Fa/ft, Mult, Consensual, NonConsensual, Lesbian, BiSexual, Heterosexual, Fiction, High Fantasy, Science Fiction, DoOver, Paranormal, non-anthro, Vampires, Were animal, Sharing, Light Bond, Harem, Polygamy/Polyamory, Anal Sex, Analingus, Cream Pie, Double Penetration, Exhibitionism, First, Lactation, Masturbation, Petting, Pregnancy, Squirting, Tit-Fucking, Slow,

Fantasy Sex Story: Cassidy was dealt a losing hand in life, plagued with a frail and dying body. She is given a second chance to live her life in a new world of her choosing, to experience all the things she had never experienced in life. Shawn, Cassidy's best friend, is dragged along for this journey. His own path both intertwined and separate from hers. New places, new people, new lives. The pair make their lives in this new and fantastic world.

Note: This story is written in chapters, included inside of acts. Act 1 will end with a finale before act 2 starts, I have roughly 4 acts planned. Sex is a story element, based on character relations. I try to base my stories in realism as much as possible. There is also no sex until around chapter 7 depending on how things progress. Tags included are covering all things I may include in the series, I tried to select the ones I have already planned to include and a few I didn’t.

Thanks to my editor SylviDoll! She is amazing!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.