The Longest Saturday - Cover

The Longest Saturday

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Follow the new God, Ian, as He experiences the longest Saturday ever known, and in which He ties many loose ends, consolidates power over the nations, expands his empire, and brings leaders and governments to heel. Oh, and he gets laid a lot along the way.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Slavery   BiSexual   Horror   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   non-anthro   Sharing   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Politics   Violence  

I chose this moment to freeze Time again, so as to not only give me more of a chance to do what needed to be done without distractions for myself or others, but also to reduce any risk of a rush or hurry. This would not be a rush to judgment at all, so most of humanity was indeed frozen. During that time I made one very essential tweak to all sentient adults of all races and sexes, making them hypersexual, polyamorous, promiscuous, and omnisexual: all of them! I would usher in a world that would already be changed dramatically when Time returned to normalcy. I would present them with one hell of a fait accomplis, as the French would say.

For my next summary judgment, as I was empowered to do in this context, I announced, “Maryanne Trump Barry, I hereby exile you to the city of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, for the rest of your natural life. I also confiscate all of your wealth except for a checking account valued at sixty thousand dollars, as well as your new townhouse that will be purchased for you by the State from your seized assets, and a life insurance policy with a benefit of one hundred twenty thousand dollars, with the beneficiary to be David William Desmond, your only son. You are furthermore banned from driving, owning a motor vehicle, or renting one, for life. You will simply have to make do with public transit, or some other alternative mode of transportation, for the rest of your days.

“This is the extent of your punishment, and when you die, you will not enter Purgatory, but will be admitted to Heaven, your sins fully atoned for in every way that matters to your God. That will be your final, eternal fate. The only way that this would not be the case would be if you committed more such offenses in the future, something that I find highly improbable, both because of your advanced age and because you know the risks and consequences now. Izaz, do the honors and take her to the new townhouse that will be purchased for her retirement. Go in peace, with the mercy of your Lord and God!” I commanded Izaz, who was only too happy to carry out my commands.

After this, dealing with my next judgment, I declared, “Robert Trump, I hereby exile you to the city of St. Paul, Minnesota, for the rest of your natural life. I also confiscate all of your wealth except for a checking account valued at one hundred twenty thousand dollars, as well as your new townhouse that will be purchased for you by the State from your seized assets, and a life insurance policy with a benefit of two hundred forty thousand dollars, with the co-equal beneficiaries to be Mary and Fred Trump, your niece and nephew. You are furthermore banned from driving, owning a motor vehicle, or renting one, for life. You will simply have to make do with public transit, or some other alternative mode of transportation, for the rest of your days.

“This is the extent of your punishment, and when you die, you will not enter Purgatory, but will be admitted to Heaven, your sins fully atoned for in every way that matters to your God. That will be your final, eternal fate. The only way that this would not be the case would be if you committed more such offenses in the future, something that I find highly improbable, both because of your advanced age and because you know the risks and consequences now. Izaz, do the honors and take his to the new townhouse that will be purchased for his retirement. Go in peace, with the mercy of your Lord and God!” I commanded Izaz, who had barely returned from taking Maryanne to her final home in this life.

I continued with the judgments now, turning to Ivana Trump, the first wife, “Ivana Marie Trump, I hereby exile you to the city of Prague, in the former Czech Republic, for the rest of your natural life, but I will only fine you one million dollars, rather than confiscate anything else, minus the funds needed to purchase you a new house there. You will not fall under the same restrictions of driving, or anything else, simply a banishment to said city. Your rape and abuse by Donald, as well as your considerate nurturing of the children, a job largely dumped on you by your ex-husband without any real parenting on his part, have sufficiently mitigated your crimes to reduce your penalties thus.

“This is the extent of your punishment, and when you die, you will not enter Purgatory, but will be admitted to Heaven, your sins fully atoned for in every way that matters to your God. That will be your final, eternal fate. The only way that this would not be the case would be if you committed more such offenses in the future, something that I find highly improbable, both because of your advanced age and because you know the risks and consequences now. Izaz, do the honors and take her to the new house that will be purchased for her retirement. Go in peace, with the mercy of your Lord and God!” I commanded Izaz, who smiled at the clear signal that I would exercise some mercy as well as severity.

Turning to Marla Maples, I then declared, “Marla Ann Maples, I have found no evidence of any wrongdoing on your part, not even enough to put you on trial. Besides, enduring an all-vegan, all-organic, all-gluten-free diet, well, I respect Priya for her principled veganism, but in my book, it constitutes suffering enough, anyway. I release you from angelic custody forthwith, free to come and go as you pleased, just as before. I also heal you of any lingering effects of your Lyme disease. You’re even invited to join us for supper, which will resume once the trials end. There might be something that you enjoy here.”

“Well, actually, Lord, I wouldn’t mind staying here ... with Nigella, as her ... sex slave, for lack of a better word. I know that sounds weird, but I’m rather attracted to her now. Can you ... reverse my aging and make me bound to her for life, if that’s okay with you ... and her? I’d sleep with you whenever she commanded it, too. I would do whatever she asked of me, I swear it! Please, let me stay with Nigella as her sex slave? Please, Nigella, keep me as your personal slut, your plaything?” Marla surprised us all, but then I had made everyone hypersexual as well as omnisexual, the entire adult, sentient population of Earth.

“Um, God, I’m perfectly fine with that! Bloody bollocks, I’d treat Marla very well and make her rather glad that she opted to be mine. You don’t mind terribly wearing a collar with a leash, do you, darling? Trust me, love, you shall enjoy being my slut! All the cock, fanny, and arse that you could ever want, and all that you have to do is service it all! What do you say, Lord?” Nigella was eager to take Marla up on her offer, much to my delight.

“Very well, then, but these are the conditions. Marla must sign an eternal bondage pact, a binding one to endure throughout your immortal lives. Both of you shall never age nor die at all. I will prevent death entirely in both of your cases. Marla shall be your slut forever and she must consent to this, knowing full well that there is no going back, because once she signs it, she’ll never desire to be free of you ever again. I shall give her a special collar that is made of bronze and comes with a leash.

“Once collared, Marla shall be unable to disobey you ever again. She shall desire nothing more than to please you in all things, whatever that takes. The collar shall prevent any return to independence forever, or even the desire for her lost liberty. Marla shall be happy to be your slut forever, as in eternity. However, there is a price to pay for Nigella as well. She must wear a silver collar, with another leash of its own, and she must sign an eternal slutdom pact that binds her to me in the same way. Indirectly, because Nigella shall be mine and unable to even desire the restoration of her freedom, Marla shall be my slut, by virtue of being my slut’s slut.

“Also, from now on, Marla may only wear whatever clothes Nigella permits, just as Nigella may only wear whatever clothing I allow, at any given time. For the moment, at least, I prefer to keep Nigella naked, and she shall have the same right to do so with you. What say you both? Collared bondage in a hierarchy of this sort appeal to you both? If so, sign your covenants at the assigned sections, and accept your collars,” I demanded of the ladies in turn, both of them all smiles and laughs rather suddenly.

“Done!” Nigella signed first, turning the quill over to Marla, “there, sign it, love, so that I can own that sweet little arse of yours!”

“Done! I’m yours now, Mistress!” Marla eagerly kissed her new owner, and not on those lips ... she parted Nigella’s thighs to kiss her pussy lips instead, with lots of tongue.

“Alright now, who’s next? Donald Trump, Junior, I hereby give you this sentence. You shall now forfeit your genitals, all of them, and your marriage shall be dissolved. You shall be collared, leashed, and bound for the rest of your days as a eunuch in the service of whichever person I shall appoint as your Master or Mistress, your owner. Your body, such as shall remain of it, shall not age, nay, its aging shall be reversed, so that you may live and suffer longer still, enduring the agony and humiliation of your castration and servitude. Your body shall be not maimed further than this, save to be pierced and inked in such a manner as to mark you as the chattel of your future owner or keeper. You shall be required to service anyone and everyone at the behest and command of your owner, whether orally or anally.

“All of your assets shall be transferred to your children, minus inheritance taxes. You shall no longer require any such wealth, as you shall be remain, naked or clothed at the discretion of your owner, at the side of your owner, to attend upon their every need whenever they shall desire it. Your owner shall be whichever member of my harem shall seek this opportunity first and openly claim it from my hand. You shall be fed, bathed, clothed, and sheltered, as noted. No basic bodily needs shall be deprived. Furthermore, your actual lifestyle and standard of living shall be little changed in terms of creature comforts, only your freedom and your manhood denied you.

“Even so, this is the extent of your punishment, and when you die, you will not enter Purgatory, but will simply be annihilated. That will be your final, eternal fate. The only way that this would not be the case would be if you committed more such offenses in the future or rebelled against or tried to escape your sentence, something that I find highly improbable, because you know the risks and consequences now. In that event, you shall suffer the full Wrath of God. Now, who desires to claim this fool, taking the leash and possession of him?” I turned to the crowd in the restaurant.

Then I smote Donnie Junior and burned off his private parts to his horror with fire from my fingertips, though this automatically cauterized the wound, too.

“I want him! I didn’t want to keep Lou, but that’s because I needed to resolve my own issues first, and owning someone like him didn’t help me heal. Now that I’ve made progress and restored my marriage to Mustafa, I’m ready to keep and punish such a man. He’s a man who has mistreated women and minorities for a good while, not even counting how much he consorted with vermin such as Putin and MBS, among others. I would love to make him suffer for the rest of his days,” Lisa Sexton laughed as she approached me and guided me inside Sabrina Rutledge to fuck her.

“Done! I award you, Lisa Sexton, full ownership rights and possession of the condemned, Donald Trump, Junior, for the rest of his days. He shall only be released from your custody at the point of his demise. He shall submit to and obey you in all things for the rest of his life. Take him and do what you will with him! Here is his collar, made of stainless steel, and his leash. Feel free to do to him what seems right to you, my dear stepmother who is also one of my mothers-in-law!” I turned Donald Junior over to Lisa, who grinned as she pushed him to the ground and fastened a strap-on dildo with a thigh harness around her waist.

While Lisa started brutally pegging Donald Junior, without any lube this first time, I turned to Eric for his summary judgment.

“Eric Trump, I hereby give you this sentence. You shall now forfeit your genitals, all of them, and your marriage shall be dissolved. You shall be collared, leashed, and bound for the rest of your days as a eunuch in the service of whichever person I shall appoint as your Master or Mistress, your owner. Your body, such as shall remain of it, shall not age, nay, its aging shall be reversed, so that you may live and suffer longer still, enduring the agony and humiliation of your castration and servitude. Your body shall be not maimed further than this, save to be pierced and inked in such a manner as to mark you as the chattel of your future owner or keeper. You shall be required to service anyone and everyone at the behest and command of your owner, whether orally or anally.

“All of your assets shall be transferred to the children of Yemen through the Eric Trump Foundation, minus inheritance taxes. You shall no longer require any such wealth, as you shall be remain, naked or clothed at the discretion of your owner, at the side of your owner, to attend upon their every need whenever they shall desire it. Your owner shall be whichever member of my harem shall seek this opportunity first and openly claim it from my hand. You shall be fed, bathed, clothed, and sheltered, as noted. No basic bodily needs shall be deprived. Furthermore, your actual lifestyle and standard of living shall be little changed in terms of creature comforts, only your freedom and your manhood denied you.

“Even so, this is the extent of your punishment, and when you die, you will not enter Purgatory, but will simply be annihilated. That will be your final, eternal fate. The only way that this would not be the case would be if you committed more such offenses in the future or rebelled against or tried to escape your sentence, something that I find highly improbable, because you know the risks and consequences now. In that event, you shall suffer the full Wrath of God. Now, who desires to claim this fool, taking the leash and possession of him?” I repeated the same harsh sentence for Eric as for his elder brother, smiting and cauterizing his genitals as well.

“Well, I want him! My sister-wife, Lisa, gets his brother, but I claim Eric as my own bitch! It will be interesting to compare notes on how these brothers do as eunuch slut bois, wouldn’t you agree, Lisa?” Saajida Sexton now lay her claim to one of the brothers Trump, taking the stainless steel collar and the leash for him.

“Jared Kushner, I hereby give you this sentence. You shall now be kept chaste, subject to your keyholder’s wishes, and your marriage shall be dissolved. You shall be collared, leashed, chastised, and bound for the rest of your days as a chaste bondman in the service of whichever person I shall appoint as your Master or Mistress, your owner. Your body, such as shall remain of it, shall not age, nay, its aging shall be reversed, so that you may live and suffer longer still, enduring the agony and humiliation of your chastity and servitude.

“Your body shall be not maimed further than this, save to be pierced and inked in such a manner as to mark you as the chattel of your future owner or keeper. You shall be required to service anyone and everyone at the behest and command of your owner, in whatever manner they wish. Your prostate shall be milked monthly, but otherwise, you shall only be released from chastity at the discretion of your keyholder, which shall also be your owner, of course.

“All of your assets shall be transferred to your children, minus inheritance taxes. You shall no longer require any such wealth, as you shall be remain, naked or clothed at the discretion of your owner, at the side of your owner, to attend upon their every need whenever they shall desire it. Your owner shall be whichever member of my harem shall seek this opportunity first and openly claim it from my hand. You shall be fed, bathed, clothed, and sheltered, as noted. No basic bodily needs shall be deprived. Furthermore, your actual lifestyle and standard of living shall be little changed in terms of creature comforts, only your freedom and your manhood denied you.

“Even so, this is the extent of your punishment, and when you die, you will not enter Purgatory, but will simply be annihilated. That will be your final, eternal fate. The only way that this would not be the case would be if you committed more such offenses in the future or rebelled against or tried to escape your sentence, something that I find highly improbable, because you know the risks and consequences now. In that event, you shall suffer the full Wrath of God. Now, who desires to claim this fool, taking the leash and possession of him?” I passed down Jared’s sentence, somewhat different for reasons of my own, while still humping Sabrina to my heart’s content.

“Count me in, then. I want to own his cock and balls, along with the rest of him! Hey, look on the bright side! Chastity still beats castration, doesn’t it?” Sarai Stoltz informed him rather curtly, “at least I’m a fellow Jew, too, so I’ll make sure to breed with you at least once for the sake of preserving the seed of Abraham.”

“Done, Sarai. He’s all yours! No doubt, though, you plan to share him with at least Jessica, if no one else,” I chuckled as I relished the wetness of Sabrina around my cock and watched both Trump eunuch bois getting brutally sodomized.

“With all of you, of course. Though I do hope that Jess gets a bitch slut of her own,” Sarai licked her lips as she locked up Jared’s stiff prick in a chastity device.

Then Sarai put a ball harness with another leash attached to it on him. She also put the key on an anklet, the way that a “hot wife” would, proudly displaying it to all and sundry as if Jared were her cuckold hubby. In fact, judging from the look on her face, she fully intended to treat him exactly that way. While cuckolding wasn’t my scene, Jared more than earned this punishment and I wasn’t about to save him from his agony. That was when Sarai approached me again and cleared her throat.

“This doesn’t extend to the full cuckold experience unless I marry him, and I intend that he marry both Jessica and I, if that’s okay with you,” Sarai suggested while caressing Jessica’s ass and yanking on Jared’s ball harness leash (thus making him wince in pain).

“Do you, Sarai and Jessica, take this man, Jared to be your lawfully wedded, chaste cuckold husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, to punish, discipline, and dominate, for better or worse, for rich or poor, in sickness and in health, for as long as you all shall live?” I gave my own version of the wedding vows while still screwing Sabrina, much to the ladies’ amusement and Jared’s discomfort.

“We do!” they said in unison, pleased to have their man in thrall to them.

“Do you, Jared, take these women, Sarai and Jessica, to be your lawfully wedded Mistress wives, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, honor, and obey, to serve as chastely as they wish, for better or worse, for rich or poor, in sickness and in health, for as long as you all shall live?” I gave Jared a nice mental push and impulse to say “yes,” knowing that it wasn’t permanent ... I wanted him to suffer a bit.

“I ... do!” Jared reluctantly agreed, even as Ivanka watched him, fuming.

“Then by the power that I vest in Myself as the Most High God, I now pronounce you cuckold and hot wives! You may kiss their pussy lips, now, cucky boi!” I pushed Jared to the floor and made him crawl to the ladies to kiss them on their twats.

“I can only imagine what their wedding night and honeymoon will be like, eh?” I laughed as Sabrina creamed herself on me with the next stroke, and then did it again!

“You ... want this, don’t you? You want My seed to spawn and breed you, do you not, slut?” I tantalized Sabrina, making her squirm as she squirted and I unloaded my spunk in her delectable cunt.

“Yes, Lord! Yes!” Sabrina agreed as I pulled out of her, both of us knowing that my spawn would be among those left behind to conceive inside her.

“Now, time for the next victim. Melania Trump, I hereby give you this sentence. Your marriage shall be dissolved. You shall be collared, leashed, and bound for the rest of your days as a cum slut in the service of whichever person I shall appoint as your Master or Mistress, your owner. Your body, such as shall remain of it, shall not age, nay, its aging shall be reversed, so that you may live longer and be of maximum use and benefit to your owner. Your body shall be not maimed further than this, save to be pierced and inked in such a manner as to mark you as the chattel of your future owner or keeper. You shall be required to service anyone and everyone at the behest and command of your owner, in whatever manner they wish.

“All of your assets shall be transferred to Barron Trump, minus inheritance taxes. You shall no longer require any such wealth, as you shall be remain, naked or clothed at the discretion of your owner, at the side of your owner, to attend upon their every need whenever they shall desire it. Your owner shall be whichever member of my harem shall seek this opportunity first and openly claim it from my hand. You shall be fed, bathed, clothed, and sheltered, as noted. No basic bodily needs shall be deprived. Furthermore, your actual lifestyle and standard of living shall be little changed in terms of creature comforts, only your freedom denied you.

“Even so, this is the extent of your punishment, and when you die, you will not enter Purgatory, but will simply be annihilated. That will be your final, eternal fate. The only way that this would not be the case would be if you committed more such offenses in the future or rebelled against or tried to escape your sentence, something that I find highly improbable, because you know the risks and consequences now. In that event, you shall suffer the full Wrath of God. Now, who desires to claim this fool, taking the leash and possession of her?” I presented Melania to those who might desire her, rejuvenating her in the process.

“I want her myself, I believe!” Mustafa took the proffered leash and lay claim to Melania, the former First Lady, thrusting himself inside her in a rush and making it apparent to all that she was his slut.

“Oh, damn it!” Melania started cursing and moaning while Mustafa pumped in and out of her twat, as she was affected by the global outbreak of nymphomania, too.

“Don’t worry, Lord! You’ll get a chance to breed her as well. I look forward to seeing what she does about that!” Mustafa laughed as he screwed her with a vengeance.

“Alright now. Vanessa Trump, I hereby give you this sentence. You shall be collared, leashed, and bound for the rest of your days as a cum slut in the service of whichever person I shall appoint as your Master or Mistress, your owner. Your body, such as shall remain of it, shall not age, nay, its aging shall be reversed, so that you may live longer and be of maximum use and benefit to your owner. Your body shall be not maimed further than this, save to be pierced and inked in such a manner as to mark you as the chattel of your future owner or keeper. You shall be required to service anyone and everyone at the behest and command of your owner, in whatever manner they wish.

“All of your assets shall be transferred to your children, minus inheritance taxes. You shall no longer require any such wealth, as you shall be remain, naked or clothed at the discretion of your owner, at the side of your owner, to attend upon their every need whenever they shall desire it. Your owner shall be whichever member of my harem shall seek this opportunity first and openly claim it from my hand. You shall be fed, bathed, clothed, and sheltered, as noted. No basic bodily needs shall be deprived. Furthermore, your actual lifestyle and standard of living shall be little changed in terms of creature comforts, only your freedom denied you.

“Even so, this is the extent of your punishment, and when you die, you will not enter Purgatory, but will simply be annihilated. That will be your final, eternal fate. The only way that this would not be the case would be if you committed more such offenses in the future or rebelled against or tried to escape your sentence, something that I find highly improbable, because you know the risks and consequences now. In that event, you shall suffer the full Wrath of God. Now, who desires to claim this fool, taking the leash and possession of her?” I now offered the crowd the ownership of Vanessa Trump, Donald Junior’s recent ex.

“Give her to me!” Blanca laughed as she took possession of Vanessa, taking the leash and the stainless steel collar, much to my own delight.

“She’s yours, querida! Have fun with her! Do with her as you please!” I turned Vanessa over to Blanca, who spread her cheeks and started to finger her asshole.

As Vanessa moaned in response to this treatment, Blanca licked her lips and gestured for me to fuck her new slut.

“I want you to take her, please, Lord! I want you to fuck her good and hard for me, while I taste her ass!” Blanca invited me to hump Donald Junior’s ex, licking her bottom at last.

I had to admit that Vanessa’s twat felt deliciously wet around my cock, though I made it even more so as I intensified her feelings of submissive pleasure. She was already hypersexual, of course, but now she was a masochist and a submissive to the core. She would soon enjoy being Blanca’s Sapphic slut, owned and controlled by another woman. I could tell that she would soon be unable to do anything but surrender to Blanca, accepting her lot as her slave. I would also make sure to breed her, quite eager as I was to put my spawn in her forty year old womb.

“Oh, fuck me, Lord! Fuck me harder, please!” Vanessa soon begged me on about the fourth stroke, my prick bottoming out inside her, “and Mistress, please don’t stop rimming me! I love that tongue on my ass!”

“Lara Trump, I hereby give you this sentence. You shall be collared, leashed, and bound for the rest of your days as a cum slut in the service of whichever person I shall appoint as your Master or Mistress, your owner. Your body, such as shall remain of it, shall not age, nay, its aging shall be reversed, so that you may live longer and be of maximum use and benefit to your owner. Your body shall be not maimed further than this, save to be pierced and inked in such a manner as to mark you as the chattel of your future owner or keeper. You shall be required to service anyone and everyone at the behest and command of your owner, in whatever manner they wish.

“All of your assets shall be transferred to the women of Yemen, minus inheritance taxes. You shall no longer require any such wealth, as you shall be remain, naked or clothed at the discretion of your owner, at the side of your owner, to attend upon their every need whenever they shall desire it. Your owner shall be whichever member of my harem shall seek this opportunity first and openly claim it from my hand. You shall be fed, bathed, clothed, and sheltered, as noted. No basic bodily needs shall be deprived. Furthermore, your actual lifestyle and standard of living shall be little changed in terms of creature comforts, only your freedom denied you.

“Even so, this is the extent of your punishment, and when you die, you will not enter Purgatory, but will simply be annihilated. That will be your final, eternal fate. The only way that this would not be the case would be if you committed more such offenses in the future or rebelled against or tried to escape your sentence, something that I find highly improbable, because you know the risks and consequences now. In that event, you shall suffer the full Wrath of God. Now, who desires to claim this fool, taking the leash and possession of her?” I asked the crowd in the restaurant, very thrilled when Tina stood up and took the leash from my hands.

“I’ll have her! And I’ll do the same with her as Blanca does with Vanessa!” Tina declared as she now claimed Lara, much to everyone’s satisfaction.

When Tina and Blanca made out, the former tasting Vanessa’s ass from the latter, the latter enjoying the flavors of Lara, Vanessa creamed herself on me. I shot out my own seed into Vanessa’s wet, wonderful snatch and eased into Lara from behind. Watching Tina resume rimming Lara while I did so and Blanca lick up my jizz from Vanessa’s twat, I began humping Lara in earnest. I also made sure to turn Lara into a submissive slut for Tina and myself, among others.

I fucked Lara harder than ever, even as I now decreed Ivanka’s fate.

“Ivanka Trump, I hereby give you this sentence. You shall be collared, leashed, and bound for the rest of your days as a cum slut in the service of whichever person I shall appoint as your Master or Mistress, your owner. Your body, such as shall remain of it, shall not age, nay, its aging shall be reversed, so that you may live longer and be of maximum use and benefit to your owner. Your body shall be not maimed further than this, save to be pierced and inked in such a manner as to mark you as the chattel of your future owner or keeper. You shall be required to service anyone and everyone at the behest and command of your owner, in whatever manner they wish.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.