The Paper Route - Cover

The Paper Route

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 46

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 46 - A young boy needs help running his paper route and enlists the help of his younger sister. A story of emerging sexuality and growing desires, filled with sex between the brother and sister as they explore and experience what eventually engulfs the parents, friends, and customers on 'The Paper Route'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

When we made our bed, we were taking up most of the living room with quilts to lie on. There were sheets folded and stacked on a chair, but no one used a sheet for cover. Melinda told me, “Eddie, I want to sleep next to you, as you hold Tracey. She needs to feel close to you and everyone here wants you to make sure she’s pregnant. I want to hold your cock when you put it in her pussy from behind.”

“Tomorrow night, I want your pussy from behind.”

“You know how much I love that, and I’m sure there will be many more who would love to have your cock from behind.”

“There’s no way I can cover all of them in one night. We’ll need a schedule.”

“You just concentrate on Tracey’s pussy tonight. I’ll get Mom and your Mom to help me with a schedule.”

“Am I to assume you’ve already checked out Tracey’s tight little pussy?”

“Liz and I gave Tracey a nice warm bath and there was no way I could resist, when she told me I was making her pussy feel good.”

“Did Liz, resist?”

“No, and neither did Tracey when she tasted my pussy, then Liz’ pussy. Becky came in and Tracey held out her arms to your sister. Damn if they didn’t get together like old lovers. Did you know, Becky can eat pussy as well as any woman here?”

“Yes - I gave her lessons and most of those times, I was fucking her from behind, each time she was eating pussy.”

“Eddie, she’s sleeping behind me tonight, and when I turn over, I want you to know beforehand, your sister and I are going to eat each other’s pussy.”

“Help yourself. I love my sister and I love my new bride. Tomorrow night, you and I will sleep with Becky, Nadine, Mom, Sarah, and Carla. After that, we’ll depend on the schedule you help them put together.

The next morning, everyone was up early. Plans had been made and finalized. This was the day of my wedding, and according to what I’ve been told, I’ll have thirty-four brides - plus another forty Women who want to live here and love me.

I had asked Dad a month ago, if he would be my Best Man, but he suggested I let Joey Hampton, since we wanted him to take my last name, when his Mom – Nadine Hampton, and his step-sister - Melinda Hampton take my name in marriage. Nadine suggested that Dad - give the brides away - all of them.

Reverend Dick Fulchs will conduct the ceremony. It was actually his suggestion - that his wife Sarah - and Sarah’s sister - Carla become my brides also. They too, are pregnant with my babies as are all my brides - and most of my, Women of The Master’s Family, as Colonel Marjory Knight suggested I designate their titles.

We gathered behind the house - down by the river early that morning, with the dew still on the grass.

My thirty-four Brides wore braided - White Ladino Clover headbands - my forty Women wore braided - Crimson Clover headbands.

I was dressed in a black bow-tie.

Nadine - my original bride - presented me with a check made out to Master’s Naturist Ranch for one million dollars. I had to count the zeroes twice.

Nadine, this is a million!”

“I know dear. I want our Naturist Ranch to prosper for years to come. Don’t fret Baby, we have just been approved for that Military Contract and we’re set to generate fifty million per year, for twenty-five years, before we renegotiate the contract.”

Brad Kennedy – President of the local bank back home, handed me a personal check for fifty-five thousand – and a check from the Board of Directors, for another fifty thousand. His wife Andrea and sister-in-law, Brenda are among my Women, wearing headbands of Crimson Clover. Both are pregnant and Brad is handing out cigars to everyone, before the babies are born.

Mayor Travis Crawford presented me a personal check for forty-five thousand - fifteen thousand for his new fiance - Pam Perkins, who is pregnant - and fifteen each for Pam’s daughters - Patti and Polly Perkins - two of my Brides, who are also pregnant. He presented me with the deed to another fifty-five acres which joins this land, and connects to Nadine’s land, where she and I first met.

James Webb gave me a check for forty-five thousand – fifteen thousand for his pregnant, forty-three year old wife, Janet - and fifteen thousand each for his daughters – Donna and Mallory, both of whom are among my pregnant Brides.

Barbara Barton, who is now one of my Women, presented me with a check for sixty thousand - twenty thousand for her. With twenty thousand each for her daughters - Britt and Bridget, two more of my pregnant my Brides - in charge of Master’s Nude Dude Ranch.

I saw Charlotte and Margaret Rainey waving for me and hurried over to hug them and welcome them. “Eddie, we told you we’d be here, and now, we want to make a donation to your Naturist Ranch,” Margaret told me and handed me a cashiers check made out to me, for four hundred thousand.

“Thank you for this, but you don’t have to donate to join us here. This is too much anyway.”

“Eddie, this is but a piddling amount from our petty cash. We have direct deposited another seven hundred thousand in Master’s Naturist Ranch account at the bank. Brad Kennedy handled that for us personally. We’re here to stay and we want to be Volunteer Moms so we can help our young folks learn about sex, love, and life.”

“Could I meet with both of you later, when I have more time? I want Becky and me to have another of those fun meetings with both of you without being in a rush. Mom wants to join us too, if that’s alright.”

“You just let us know when. We’ve already talked to your Mom, and we had a very interesting, very intimate conversation with her ... Now, you greet your other guests, we see an old friend over here we haven’t seen in years.”

I watched as they moved over next to Roxanne Weatherford. Roxanne knows everyone.

Merilyn Monroe, my Woman, presented me a check made out to Master’s Naturist Ranch for five-hundred thousand. I looked at her and started to protest – “Hush your mouth, Eddie Masters. You will earn each and every penny of that money, putting up with Misty - Me - and our babies.”

Abby Landis introduced me to her Mom – as Eloise Adams, then told me that she’s in the process of changing her name back to Landis.

“Eloise, you don’t have to pay to come here. Besides, Abby is one of my Brides.”

“Eddie, I told Abby I wanted to be one of your Women, and I want you to take this check for two hundred and fifty thousand - and stop protesting. I promise you, with Abby and me combined on your ass, you may need this to pay your medical bills.”

I didn’t see Roxy behind me until she tapped my shoulder, then grabbed me when I turned around.

“Roxanne - You look even more beautiful than ever, since you’ve been staying naked in the sun.”

“Eddie, I’m as happy here as I have ever been in my entire life. You’ll never guess what I just found out late yesterday.”

We’re having twins?” I was kidding ... THEN...

“HELL YES, AND I AM SO HAPPY!”

“Wow, I love it - and I love you too.”

“Here, I want you to have this ... Here’s another one just like it, for Master’s Naturist Ranch. I’m here for life and we’ll raise our kids to be naked heathens...”

“Roxy – I can’t accept this million. You don’t owe ME or Master’s Nature Ranch, one dime.”

“I’m not paying a debt, Eddie. I’m sharing my wealth with my Husband - and the father of our twins.”

She spanked my butt and laughed as she moved over to hug Nadine, who was talking to Charlotte and Margaret.

I turned to see my two Colonels smiling at me. Behind them were Tracey, Liz, Cami, Sylvia, Smith, and Parker. The eight of them are wearing White Ladino Clover headbands. Marjory told me, “Eddie, we’re here to stay and we’re ready to say our vows.”

Leigh and Dana - Nadine’s daughters - with Kylie and Skyler Cox - Hazy and Heather Martin - Cindy Cole, Lila Ragan, and Kay Miller came up to me, wearing Ladino Clover headbands. This is nine of my youngest Brides - the ones most eager to fuck anywhere - anytime we can get together.

I saw Becky running toward me, with Justine Pusher, Caroline Crawford - Resa and Reva Rivera - Polly and Patti Perkins – seven more Brides my age.

I had just hugged all of them, when I turned to see another line of women. There were Patricia, Carrie Jumper - Ellen Barker - Lydia and Tommie Garcia - Ruby and Ruth Martin - Ernie Cox - Scarlet Rivera - Rona Ragan - Cecily Miller - Laura Cole - Violet Meade - Charlotte Blakely - June and April Gaston - Savita Bhatt - Audrey Mealer - Anne Moran - and...

There - smiling at me, stood Claudia Windham and her niece, Lily Easter.

As I made my way down this last line, hugging my women, I stopped at Claudia.

“Claudia, you look lovely dressed in clover, and I am so proud of you. I knew all along, you would be tall and sexy without your clothes. I think it’s time you took measurements of all your secretaries and the other secretaries and female clerks at the plant - and order those white, t-shirt dresses. You should order five for each of them - and yourself. By the time that large order arrives, you’ll be so tall and thin, I’ll not only take you out to eat - I want to take you out for a night of dinner, dancing, and sparking.”

“Eddie, I want to thank you for helping me. I’ve always wanted to have the body I’m on the verge of accomplishing. You need to be very careful around me when you flirt from now on. I’m going to take you up on some of your risque offers.”

“I was hoping you and your niece, Lily would take a walk with me later, after all the partying and celebrating has quieted down. I know a place where the three of us can be alone and never have to worry about being disturbed.”

“Eddie, are you asking Lily and me to go have sex with you?”

“That’s a great idea. I’m so glad you thought of that. I would love to, and I’ll make sure you and Lily love it too.”

“Buster - you just bit off more than you can chew! I have never had a man, and I’m horny as hell for my handsome Boss.”

“Good, I love tall, sexy horny women.

“Lily, would you like to take that walk with Claudia and me? The moment you stepped out to take our photos the other day, I wanted to see you naked.”

“Eddie, from the very first the day I went to work with Aunt Claudia, I knew one day I would get my chance to be alone with you. I have never fucked, but I lay awake at night, dreaming about you and me fucking until we have fucked all the ways I’ve read about in those dirty books I buy at the drugstore each week.”

“Kiss me, Lily. Already I love your sexy ass and I do love big titties on petite women.”

I turned to Claudia after Lilly nearly fucked me in front of everyone. “Claudia, we’re not at work now and I would love to kiss you, just to give you a preview of what I intend to do to you and Lily when we meet later.”

“Kiss me, Eddie. I love the person you’ve given me the courage to make of myself. I owe it to you and I hope you can fuck a tall, long legged woman like me, for an hour at least.”

When we locked up, there were cheers and laughter. Then, the longer we kissed, there was applause from all around. “Give them a good laugh, Claudia. Stagger backwards when I do.”

We did just that, as if we were about to stumble and fall. The wedding crowd cheered and laughed at us. I took her hand as we made exaggerated bows.

I grabbed Lily again before she knew what was happening, bent her over backwards and kissed her until she tried to turn and get my cock in her pussy.

“Later, Baby – Later.”

I turned back to see Brett and Brooke Bockner - smiling as they pointed to the four captains of their swim team.

Brooke is wearing a Crimson Clover headband, and the four Swim team Captains were each holding Crimson Clover headbands in their hands. Brooke hugged me and told me, “Eddie we want you to meet Emery Johns, the Principals daughter. Twins - Harper and Haley Marsh, and Alden Blanton. They want to become Eddie Master’s Women. It seems when Brett asked a few of our closest friends on his team if they would like to join Master’s Naturist Ranch with us, the four Captains had already heard about you from Penny Fulchs and Lila Ragan. As you can see, they each have a ready-made a clover headband, in hopes you will accept them and allow them to become your women ... I suppose too, you noticed I too have a clover headband ... Uh, I asked Brett if I could come out on weekends with the swim team captains, and join them as they become Women of The Master’s Family.”

“Brooke, I want to thank you and Brett for coming to our wedding, and I’m flattered that you want to become a Master’s Woman. Of course, I would never turn you down. Give me a hug, and let me crown you with clover.”

With her arms around my neck she whispered, “I’ve wanted your cock in my pussy again, since the last time we fucked. I told Brett he could fuck his four swim team captains any time, if I could join your Naturist Resort and be one of your women. I’m dying to have your naked cock in my pussy, and this time ... I want your cum.”

Let me meet these lovely swimmers. You and I will make plans for later. I hope you can spend the weekend.”

I hugged Emery and whispered, “Emery, I’ve seen you on the school campus, but I was never brave enough to even give you a wave. I’m so happy to see you here. I would love to take you and the other captains for a walk along the river in the moonlight, but it will have to be tomorrow night.”

Eddie, I’ve seen you on the campus too, and I’ve even seen you and Becky many times as you deliver the paper. I have even stood naked in my window hoping you would see me and want to meet me, in a more personal manner. I broke up with my boyfriend when school was out and since Brooke told me you have a huge cock, I would love to take that walk with you. Uh, could you actually handle all four of us? We’re a horny bunch and Brooke has us primed and ready to fuck your big cock.”

If you’ll let me fuck each of you without a condom, I’ll give all of you two long rides on my cock. Then, if you want more, I love fucking a girl from behind.”

We were told you were that good. I don’t really need to let you come in my pussy, but since I start my period in four days, I’ll play the game of pussy-roulette and hope for the best.”

“Fair enough. Let me hug these naked beauties behind you, and welcome them to Master’s Naturists Ranch.

“Alden, for some reason, I feel like I should know you. Have we met?”

Before she answered, she wrapped her long arms around my neck and pressed her titties against my chest with her pussy against my cock. “Eddie, we haven’t met, but I saw you with Ms. Barton in your backyard one night and I have tried my best to catch you at home since. I would love for you to fuck me like you fucked that woman - and Donna Webb that night in that yard swing. I fingered my pussy until I was sore, and I still wanted your cock.”

Was that you?”

Yes and I would fuck you right here, right now, if you’d let me. I’ll never get the image out of my mind, seeing your huge cock sliding in and out of their pussies.”

I just told Emery that we’d have to wait until tomorrow night, but now I want you and the others to hang close. You have me so hot to fuck you, I may not be able to wait. I need to welcome Haley and Harper. I have seen them sunning with bikinis on but I never had the nerve to speak.”

You should have, Eddie. They are like Emery and me. Both of them have heard about your huge cock and all four of us want to become your women. We want to spend as much time as we can out here.”

Talk like that - will get you fucked on this Naturist Ranch.”

Promise?”

Promise - now stay close. We may get a chance later, to slip off for a couple of hours.”

Thanks, Eddie. If I was out of school, I’d want to become one of your Brides.”

I reached out with both arms when I saw the Marsh twins smiling. “Come to me, and let me hug your hard, naked bodies to me.”

I pulled them close, one under each arm as they pressed their titties against my ribcage.

“Haley, you and Harper are so much alike - I’d love to explore your bodies to see if there is anything at all different about you.”

Harper told me, “Eddie, we’ve done that lots of times, and we’ve never found even a freckle difference on our bodies. We’d love to have you inspect every inch of us, to see if you can find anything.”

“Stay close after the wedding, and the celebrations. We may be able to slip away for an hour or so and check all four of you out.”

“We’re ready, just let us know when.”

“Let me greet Emery. I love you sexy swim team members, and I’m so glad you came...

“Emery, please stay close, with the others. I’m hoping for a chance to slip away for an hour or so later. I’d love to hold each of you and become better acquainted.”

“Eddie, after hearing Brooke brag about your cock, we want to be very close to you for a long time to come. She was absolutely breathless as she described your cock, and the way you made her feel while you were fucking her.”

“Dang - I hope I can live up to all that. Just looking at you and the others, gives me inspiration. I can hardly wait.”

“We feel the same way. I know the ceremony is about to begin, but I wish I could have your cock in my pussy right now.”

“Hold that thought and I’ll do my best to get back to you.”

“MEMBERS OF MASTER’S NATURIST RANCH - PROSPECTIVE MEMBERS - AND DISTINGUISHED GUESTS - MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION?”

Reverend Richard Fulchs’ booming voice carried across the crowd of guests and members as they gathered on the grassy hillside above the river.

I was standing on a small platform, facing Reverend Fulchs, with Joey standing beside me.

To my left, there are thirty-four of my brides-to-be, each of them smiling up at me as I look them over. I knew, before this ceremony is over, I’m going to be sporting an erection from hell. I have never seen so many beautiful, smiling, naked women and girls in one place. Just the thought that each of them want to become my bride makes me shiver with anticipation. Some are pregnant, others have already told me they plan to fuck me until they’re pregnant.

How will I ever please them? How will I ever survive?

To my right, I there are forty-four women and girls who have come here to be my Women of the Master’s Family. Most of them are pregnant with my baby, or babies. Those who aren’t, are begging me to fuck them and make them pregnant.

I see a few women among them who have asked to wait, before I impregnate them. I have no condoms and I have no plans to purchase condoms. If I get close enough to have my cock in their pussy, they will be pregnant.

Among these, are many I have not had the pleasure of fucking. As I look them over, I see those few smiling and waving. Damn, I see the four members of the swim team. Behind them, standing tall, is Claudia. She’s as good as fucked and she knows it. She has, in a matter of weeks, transformed into a tall, good looking woman in her early forties with an ass that begs to be fucked. She moved and I saw her niece, Lilly. That girl is going to be moved over to the other side of the platform as soon as I can get my hands on her and my cock inside her. She isn’t the tallest by any stretch of the tape, but she’s as pretty as any woman here. For her petite size, she has the largest breasts of all the women here.

As Mendelssohn’s Wedding March began playing over the sound system, I looked up the hillside, toward the back of the house to see Melinda, Nadine, Mom, Becky, Sarah, Penny, Clara, Leigh and Dana Hampton - Kylie and Skyler Cox - Hazy and Heather Martin - Cindy Cole, Lila Ragan, Kay Miller, and Justine Pusher.

These brides were chosen to represent the bridal group, since they were among the first of my lovers, and the first to talk about marriage.

As they made their way along the walkway to the steps of the platform, Dad came up to hold hands with each of the brides as they took the two steps up.

With seventeen of my brides facing me, Joey stepped over next to me. Though he’s only a year or so younger, he will soon become my adopted son. His cock looks just like his future Dad’s cock. Both are pointing directly at the group of brides.

I’ve already told him, he and I will run the Paper Route tomorrow morning. I told him to pick out two girls to help us. He told me he had me covered, then he grinned ... Before I could ask why...

Reverend Fulchs began to speak again as he conducted the wedding ceremony. As he spoke, the remaining Brides moved over next to the platform. On the other side, the group designated as Women of the Master’s Family, moved closer to the platform.

Who gives support to the brides and groom in this marriage?”

Dad answered, “The Masters Family gives each of them full support.”

“Do you, Edward Le Masters Junior, take this woman - Melinda Sue Hampton - to be your wedded wife?”

My voice could be heard echoing all over the hillside as I spoke proudly “- I DO -”

“Do you, Melinda Hampton - take this man - Edward Master’s Junior - to be your wedded husband?”

I saw her lips move, but with seventy-four women and girls, saying - I DO - I could only smile when she looked at me.

“I hereby pronounce you man and wives. Eddie, you may now kiss your brides.”

I was swarmed and so was Joey. We were laughing as we kissed girls and women. Some, two and three times as we made our way through the crowd. Becky actually bent forward and put my cock in her pussy, for just a second. Mom did too, only she stayed bent forward as she bucked her sexy butt up and down until she screamed. I knew she wouldn’t last long. Her first come always comes fast and hard.

As we moved off the platform, there were more hugs and kisses. There were feels and gropes and there was laughter as we moved over to the tables where five large punch bowls were lined up.

There was no alcohol - there never has been - and there will never be on this property.

As everyone held their punch and moved away, the crowd thinned out across the yard and hillside. Some hit the pool, some made their way down to the Sauna, others rushed to the bathrooms.

Later in the afternoon, as the crowd scattered even more, I told Becky and Melinda I wanted to make sure the four swim team captains were planning to spend the night.

Becky told me, “Give each of them a good fucking, and tell them they can have a full workout with you tomorrow morning.”

Melinda told me, “They’ll miss school Monday, just to have your cock again, after you fuck them the first two times.”

“I’ll be back in plenty of time to take Claudia and Lily for a walk.”

Melinda told me, “You better. That woman has earned a ride on your cock, after losing all that weight. She looks damn good too, now that she’s let her hair grow out.”

I told Emery I’d meet them down past the Sauna, but for them not to stop there, because that place would be full night and day, all this weekend.

When I walked past the back of the Sauna, I could hear laughter and giggles coming from inside. I hit the path again and followed the curve in the stone path through the thermal springs. I saw the four of them sitting with their feet dangling in the steamy waters.

They saw me long before I reached where they were sitting, and when I walked up behind them, they moved apart for me to sit on the warm, stone walkway, between Haley and Harper.

Haley put her arm around my shoulder and pulled me over against her naked breasts as she turned toward me. “Eddie - Emery and Alden, told Harper and me that we could be first, if you’d let both of us love you at the same time.”

“I’m willing if you are. I hope all four of you will let me hold you and kiss you all over your body, so when we get down to the serious stuff, you’ll let me do anything I want, as long as I cause you no pain.”

Harper pressed her titties against my ribs on my right side and told me, “Eddie, we want what you gave Brooke. She told us about you sucking her nipples and her pussy too. That was enough to drive us crazy, before she told us about the first time she took your cock all the way inside her pussy.”

“Brooke is a beautiful married woman who loves to fuck. She and I really did get wild that first time. Then, Brett and I swapped up with Becky and Brooke, back and forth, and that was really wild, with them bent over the pool side.”

“I love the mental image of that. Maybe Harper and I can bend over here, and let you take turns fucking us like that.”

Alden told me, “After Haley and Harper take your cock, and you fuck both Emery and me, I wish you would let all four of us bend over one of these smooth stones and fuck the four of us – swapping pussies that way.”

“Do we all agree, I won’t put a condom on until each of you tell me to. Brooke has already told me she wants me to come in her pussy this weekend.”

“If she does, then I want you to come in my pussy,” Alden told me.

“Are you sure? You’ll surely be pregnant if I come in your pussy.”

“I start my period either tomorrow or Monday. I should be safe.”

“If you’re willing to gamble, I’d love to come in your pussy. There’s no feeling on this earth that compares with me shooting my cum into a pussy with no condom.”

“Shit, that makes me want to experience that feeling too. I bet all your girlfriends and women love to let you come in their pussies, don’t they?”

“Most of them do and I love the feeling even more, when someone like you, who has never fucked before, lets me have your pussy and tells me to come in your pussy.”

“Damn, I’m ready to fuck already.”

Haley told her, “Alden, let Eddie get in the water, in front of you and fuck you while we’re all sitting on this big rock.”

“Eddie?”

“Heck Yeah. I’d love for all four of you to sit here and let me stand in the water and fuck you. You can watch my cock go all the way inside you.”

Emery told me, “Eddie, hurry and fuck Alden. If you can fuck again, I want you to fuck me and come in my pussy too. I’m still on my period, but I’m barely bleeding and I have only one more day to go.”

“HELL YES. You girls are making me horny as hell.

“Alden, you’ll have to hold your pussy lips open so I can get my cockhead started. Tell me if I hurt you and I’ll stop and start over.”

“The way I feel right now, I doubt you’ll have to stop, once we get that big sonofabitch in my pussy. Damn, look down there at that thing about to push it’s way inside my little pussy.”

Emery asked her, “Does it hurt? Shit, I feel like I could get a come, just watching Eddie ease his cock into your pussy so slow. I saw Coach Bockner fuck Brooke yesterday and he just rammed his dick inside her pussy like it was his finger.”

“Compared to Eddie’s cock, his dick is like his finger. Damn, just look at Alden’s pussy stretch like its sucking his cock deeper and deeper.”

Alden told her, “Just wait until he gets his cockhead started in your pussy. I’m telling you, my pussy feels so damn good, I wish I had met Eddie when I was fourteen, just getting my first periods and my pussy hair.”

I told her, “I’m sure glad all of you shave your pussies now. I love eating pussy and I hate to get a hair in my teeth.”

Harper looked at me and yelled, “YOU EAT PUSSY? I read a story about a boy eating his sister’s pussy and I nearly got blisters on my pussy, I rubbed myself so hard.”

“I’ll be happy to eat your pussy - before I shoot my cum inside you.”

“OH FUCK YES. Hurry, I’m about to get my come just watching you fuck Alden.”

“Eddie, would you take your cock out of my pussy before you cum inside me? I’d love to tell everyone on our swim team that I’ve had my pussy eaten, then fucked by a huge cock.”

“Hell yes. Stay where you are, and when I squat down in the water, put your legs over my shoulder. Just don’t yell so loud some of the others come see what’s happening.

“Emery, if Alden yells, you’ll have to put your hand - or your mouth over her mouth.”

“Alden, I’ve never kissed a girl, but I’m so fucking horny right now, I’d love to kiss you the whole time Eddie eats your pussy.”

“Get your naked ass over here and kiss me. OH FUCK YES...”

Emery covered Alden’s mouth just as I started sucking her pussy. She pulled Alden backwards and I raised her legs straight up as I stood in the water and bent over to eat her pussy like I was eating a slice of watermelon. Her pussy was constantly filling my mouth with cum - and I love the taste of girl cum.

Haley and Harper were on either side of Alden, leaning over to watch me eat her pussy. I pointed toward her titties and the twins looked at me, then grinned. They knew just how to suck them and make her go wild, as Emery kissed her - and I ate her pussy.

With my face still covered in cum, I stood and shoved my cock back inside her pussy. Her pussy is so slippery, my cock went all the way to my balls as she raised her body to totally give up her pussy to me. I made her pussy mine as I fucked her with long, deep strokes until I felt my come building.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.