The Paper Route - Cover

The Paper Route

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 44

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 44 - A young boy needs help running his paper route and enlists the help of his younger sister. A story of emerging sexuality and growing desires, filled with sex between the brother and sister as they explore and experience what eventually engulfs the parents, friends, and customers on 'The Paper Route'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

Rather than walk down the steep creek bank to the water, I led my four naked, sexy women out onto the wooden bridge until we were over the large pool of water where Nadine and I first saw Hazy and Heather Martin, the day we were swimming naked in the creek.

Cami said, “Eddie, are you really going to jump from this bridge? That’s a long ways down to the water from here.”

“See that big wide pool of open water? I’m going to leap out and splash right in the middle of it. If there are any naked women on this bridge who would like to fuck around in this creek, and maybe even fuck me on that large smooth boulder – all you have to do, it leap naked into the water and join me.

“Just be aware, I have no protection, and I prefer not using those messy condoms anyway. For those of you who follow me, I’m going to assume you want my naked cock, and you’re willing to take my cum as I fuck you and try my best to impregnate each of you.”

Liz asked me, “Eddie are you sure it’s safe for us to jump from this bridge?”

“If there are any CHICKENS in this group, I suggest they go back to the end of the bridge, and walk down to the the creek. I don’t really like chicken pussy, but if you beg me, I’ll still fuck you, after I have fucked the real women in this group. All of you told me you love spending time at secluded resorts, acting like heathens. Follow me, Girls and I’ll show you how much I love being a heathen with four sexy, naked women who are brave enough and who are willing to have your pussy full of my cock.”

I turned and leaped out away from the bridge to hit the water in the middle of the large clear pool. I barely had time to swim out of the way, before Tracey hit the water near me. I pulled her naked body to me as she screamed and laughed, wrapping her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck.

We were bombarded with water when Sylvia hit the water next to us. Tracey reached for her and I did too, as Cami hit the water in a smooth, shallow dive. When she surfaced, she was between Tracey and me.

With her arms around my neck, she pulled her huge breasts to my naked chest. They are so large and so firm, I had to lean forward to kiss her.

Liz hit the water next us, splashing us as we reached for her.

By the time she surfaced and caught her breath, the four of them had me surrounded, pulling themselves in close as we laughed and pressed our naked bodies against each other.

I was face to face with Camilla Ferguson - and from the way she was smiling at me, I knew - Cami will be the one to take my cock first.

I was right... “Eddie, the four of us have traveled all over North America and many places overseas with Marjory and Marlene - along with their aides. In all our travels, we have never met anyone like you. But I have to tell you also, we have never met any men while on our many jaunts to lend our support to the Military’s most capable Envoys – Colonel Marjory Knight and Colonel Marlene Keller.

“The instant before we leaped, the others pointed to me, and told me to go tame your wild cock, so they could get their tender pussies stretched down over your magnificent baby-maker.

“Take me, Eddie. I am yours. I know you have many women and I know you plan to marry Nadine Hampton and her step-daughter, Melinda. We also know there will be other women who will say - I DO - at that wedding. I’m warning you ahead of time, the four of us will be standing so close, they will think we’re bridesmaids. Each of us, including Tracey, will recite our vows to you.

“Fuck each of us now, and we’ll leave you alone on your wedding night. After that - be careful when you take a walk, or drive to work, or even travel - alone. One of us will be there, naked and craving your cock, like the heathens we were born to be.”

“Cami, are you telling me that all four of you are planning to stay here permanently with Marjory, Marlene, Smith and Parks?”

“That’s exactly what I’m telling you. The minute you told us you and your women live and love naked on Master’s Naturist Ranch, we knew we had found the very home we’ve been searching for. If we have to leave here to help purchase food and supplies, we’ll wear only enough clothes to keep us from being arrested. When we return, we’ll remain naked until we have to dress again, for whatever reason.”

I told her, “It will be dark soon, tell me how you want me.”

“You’re going to let me decide? Well ... since that large, smooth boulder happens to be so handy, I would love to ride your naked cock while you lay back and endure the fucking I’m going to put on your ass.”

“No lovemaking? Just get my cock in your pussy and ride me until I fill you with cum?”

“I’ve never made love. Is making love really all it’s built up to be?”

“If you will, I want you to lie back on the boulder and let me make love to you. If dark overtakes us, we’ll go to the Log Home and you can help me make love to our friends.”

I moved over to a smaller boulder, then stepped up onto the larger boulder. When I reached down to pull her up, Cami was laughing as the others pushed her butt and legs until she stood next to me.

“Love me, Eddie. I was willing to let you fuck me, but I’ll wait until the next time, to get my fucking.”

“Kiss me, Cami.”

“I’ve never kissed a man.”

“Kiss me like I’m Sylvia. We’ll kiss, then if you’re still willing, I want to lay you down and let me make love to your body from your feet to your lips.”

“I’m yours. Kiss me all over, Baby.”

Before I let my lips meet her’s, I told her, “Camilla, when I turned to see you smiling at me at the airport, I wanted you then. When we hugged, I had to control my urge to reach around and cup your sexy buttocks in my hands. I love your sexy ass, and before you take my cock in your pussy, I will have kissed you from behind - all over your ass and your pussy.”

“Damn - Eddie. Is that what making love is all about? I thought it was just lying together, whispering and touching. I think I’m going to like what you just described.”

“Kiss me, Baby.”

Cami may have never kissed a man, but she sure knows how to kiss. The longer our first kiss lasted, the more she put into it and the more I wanted her. With my hands cupping her sexy, full buttocks, I pulled her close, mashing her breasts against my chest as she stretched up on her toes. When my fingers slipped between her buttocks and raked her pussy, she screamed into my open mouth.

She leaned back with her eyes wide open. Then she smiled. “I will NEVER ask you to fuck me again. Lay me down and take me, Eddie. Already, I’m yours and I want you to take me - I mean take me and make me crave your kisses, your hands and your cock.”

With her lying back on the smooth, warm boulder, I kissed her lips lightly until she pushed up wanting more. I left her lips and moved down to her neck. She was like a snake as she curled and coiled, trying to get her arms and legs wrapped around me. My arm raked across her stiff nipples as I moved lower and that little touch set her off again.

By the time my face was over her breasts, she was in another writhing, wriggling clinging tangle, trying to pull my head down to her nipples. I gave her what she wanted and she screamed as I sucked first one nipple then the other.

Before I left her breasts, I put my left hand between her thighs, forcing them apart until I could place my open palm on the surface of the boulder beneath her buttocks. She did exactly what I wanted. She scooted her body down until her wet pussy was pressed against my wrist.

As I leaned over her trembling belly, I pulled my wrist even tighter against her pussy. I kissed her belly from side to side, licking her bellybutton before moving down to lick her high smooth mound - staying away from her pussy as she thrust and shoved her body upwards.

“MY GOD EDDIE - JUST FUCK ME - MAN!”

I didn’t answer and I didn’t stay above her pussy any longer. I moved to her right thigh, kissing my way to her knee, keeping my lips on her sensitive inner thigh.

Before I started kissing her left thigh, I raised her right leg until her knee was back against her belly. I was kissing my way closer and closer to her pussy, as she was humping her butt up, trying to make her pussy meet my lips. Then, I covered her entire pussy with my mouth as I licked and sucked. With her right leg pulled back to her belly and her left leg held down on the boulder by my leg - her pussy lips were pulled tight as I probed her with my tongue.

Her legs relaxed as she let me keep them spread wider, one on her belly, one straight beside my legs.

Tracey leaned close to me as she stood in the water beside the boulder. “FUCK HER, EDDIE! Fuck her now, damn it! We can’t take much more of this. Besides, it’s getting too dark for us to even see what you’re doing to her. Put your cock in her pussy and fuck her now. If you stop and take us to the Log Home, she will hate you for leaving her like this. Lean over with her legs spread wide in a split and I’ll put your cock in her pussy. DAMN - I hope you don’t rip her pussy open with this big brute.”

I looked up at her face in the fading light, “Camilla?”

“OH HELL YES - FUCK ME EDDIE. I’M YOURS FOREVER.”

“Tell me if I hurt you and I’ll stop.”

“Don’t you dare stop. Go slow and get your cock started, then fuck me easy until I can take all of you. I refuse to let you stop fucking until I have all your cock in my pussy and you have filled me with your cum.”

I eased my cockhead between her pussy lips and though I couldn’t see, I knew I was about to pop inside her. Stretching up as much as I could, I leaned forward.

“Kiss me, Camilla. Kiss me as my cock enters your pussy. Keep kissing me as I pump my cum into your pussy and put our baby in your belly.”

“OH FUCKKKK - EDDIE. Yeeesssss...”

Whatever else she was about to say, I cut off when our lips met. With her right leg still pulled back against her huge titties, I leaned over and forced my cock deeper, then backed out until she started screaming into my mouth, then I gave her what she wanted as I slowly eased my cock into her pussy until it wouldn’t go any deeper.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.