The Paper Route - Cover

The Paper Route

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 42

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 42 - A young boy needs help running his paper route and enlists the help of his younger sister. A story of emerging sexuality and growing desires, filled with sex between the brother and sister as they explore and experience what eventually engulfs the parents, friends, and customers on 'The Paper Route'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

“I must warn you, my best friend, Misty is very mischievous. She and I love taking daring photos of each other - and anyone who is brave enough to show some skin,” Abby told them as we waited for Audrey.

“Misty, show us some skin,” Marjory said and Misty stripped, standing right in front of them.

“Girl, we love your skin - and damn, you are sexy as hell. Does Abby look exactly like you when she’s naked?”

“Let me hold the camera, Abby,” Misty told her.

Melinda was naked by the time Abby was. When Audrey came back - without a single word, she tossed the lab-coats across the back of my desk chair, before stripping.

Misty was taking photos of them, then turned to take photos of Marlene and Marjory. I looked around to see Smith and Parks naked - and I wanted some of both these sexy women.

“Eddie?”

I turned when Marlene called my name. She and the others were looking at me, smiling.

I told them, “I love those eagle insignia tattoos over your pussies.

“Misty, get some closeups of all four eagle tattoos.”

“Eddie, we’re waiting to see your roosting pole, for our eagles,” Marjory told me.

“Before I strip - are you, Marlene, Smith and Parks - sure you want to continue this?”

She told me, “Eddie, we’ve been sent on many of these inspection trips to survey manufacturing facilities. We’ve always tried our best to be professional in our duties. This trip became special to us when we were informed that the owners of Master’s Manufacturing, were Naturists. Then, Nadine sent us those photos of you naked and we knew this would be the most exciting trip we’ve ever made – official or private.

“Marlene and I, with our two exceptional young aides over here, make no bones about our sexual preferences. Though none of us four have ever experienced a male penetrating our bodies, Marlene and I have come to a place in our lives where we either have kids now, or let that part of a woman’s life pass us by. Each of us have decided, that if we’re going to have kids, we don’t want to adopt, we want to give birth to our own babies.

“You - Dear Young Man, became the donor of preference - and your cock, the object of our obsession – when we received those photos of you. If you are willing, we want to make this trip even more special, as we become impregnated with your babies.”

I told her, “For now, let’s get on with our official plant inspection, then we’ll come back here to gather our clothes. From here, we’ll take you to the secluded Log Home where we’ll spend the next two weeks with you. We want to invite all of you to our nude wedding tomorrow, and the reception afterwards. We want each of you to enjoy your time here and we’ve tried to include activities we were told all of you enjoy. If at any time, either of you, or all of you decide you want to experience a man, I would be most honored to be that man.”

Marjory told me, “Thank you, Eddie. That was very professional and very special also. You make us feel like we’re a part of your large family of friends and lovers. We want all that you and your gallery of assistants can provide for us, and yes, we want you.

“I love the fact that you have four very beautiful assistants helping us conduct this inspection - and I have to tell you, we do love being daring, when we can do so and still be discrete - while having secretive fun. I would love for each us to carry out this entire inspection, naked beneath one of these lab-coats, if you and your assistants will join us.”

“What you see – is what you get,” I told her and slipped my boots off as Melinda knelt in the floor to pull my khaki pants off. Before I could reach for a lab-coat, Melinda pulled me around to face them. My cock was half hard, just from the all the sexual insinuations, and boy, did my cock ever get a grand introduction to the Military.

Airmen Smith and Parks had not spoken ten words apiece until we were all naked, then, Parks surprised me when she fell to her knees in front of me and took my cockhead into her mouth.

I looked at Marjory, then Marlene to see them smiling. Marlene told me, “The four of us have a rule - as long as we are in Military Dress, we are officially representing the military. When we take off our Military Uniforms, we do away with all our inhibitions and become lusty, civilian women again. Just so you will know, we drew straws earlier, to see who would be the first to take your cock in her mouth - and again - to see who would take your cock into her pussy.”

Marjory added, “Eddie, we have never pulled rank on Parks or Smith. They are with us twenty-four hours a day, no matter where we are. When we dress to represent the military, we do so in an official capacity. When we undress and let our hair down, we become women with needs and feelings that require attention.

“AND - WE DO LOVE ATTENTION. But, on the flip side of that, we love giving each other the attention we’ve been suppressing all day. If you, Misty, Abby, Audrey, and Melinda will allow us – we will concentrate all our pent-up attention on the five of you during our stay with you. We’ve never been exposed to life as Naturists and we’re absolutely thrilled at the thought of being naked each and every minute we’re not acting in the interest of the Air Force.”

“Excuse me while I pull Parks off my cock.

“Come up here and let me hug you, Parks. We’ll take more time for our physical pleasures when we’re more secluded on our ranch. I have to tell you - Airman, you do know how to suck a cock. You were about to make me let go and fill your mouth.”

She spoke for the first time, “Thanks, Eddie. I have an older brother and sister, who taught me all I know about sex. I love everything about my body, your body, and any woman who may lean in the direction I lean. You have a magnificent cock and I’m looking forward to having more fun with Eddie’s - Master.”

I pulled her close as she smiled at me. I hesitated to kiss her - and she slammed her lips onto mine.

Marjory told me, “We do love kissing, just so all of you will know ... Now, before we let this go any further, let’s get the official part of this visit taken care of.”

I told her, “Now that Parks has hugged me, I would love to have a naked hug from each of you, before we dress and leave on our tour.”

I pulled her close and she wrapped her arms around my neck. Her huge breasts were pressed to my chest and she bumped her pussy against my cock as I held her even tighter.

“I’ve never hugged a naked man before, but I could grow accustomed to the feel of you in my arms. You are a very special young man, Eddie Masters.”

“You are a very beautiful, very fit woman, Marjory. I hope in the coming two weeks we both become so accustomed to each other, we want to extend this feeling into more visits and more bodily contact.”

She told me, “We do have options at our disposal, but we’ll discuss those options later. Hug Marlene and Smith, then let us carry on with the Official Military part of our visit.”

Before anyone pulled on a lab-coat, each of us hugged each of us, even my Gallery Mates.

Misty grabbed the camera, snapped a couple of pictures, then swapped off with Abby, so she could get in the photos too.

We were ready to step out the door when Abby held up her hand. “If any of you are brave enough to give me a butt flash, I’ll take the photograph for our private collection.”

Entering the main assembly plant, I whispered to the first line-foreman I came to - this group is here for a surprise insurance inspection - be sure to pass the word.

I knew - by the time we leave this building - the rumor would be spread to all departments and to all the employees here at Master’s Manufacturing.

I could hardly keep from laughing at the looks the Colonels and their aides have on their faces. They look so serious and so - unapproachable – as each of them carried a notebook. I wasn’t sure if they were making notes, or just making marks. Whichever it is, they were in a hurry to get this official inspection over with, so we can get on to more important, and more exciting, off-duty activities.

They had yet to learn the schedule of fun events we have planned for them. Beginning at the creek bridge, on the road leading to the Log Home...

After we had toured the current assembly plant, they wanted to visit the new assembly plant that was still in the setup stages. Just as she had in the first building, Abby took photos of them, as the Colonels pointed out different machines.

Marjory wanted to see the area proposed for the new additions, and we led them around behind the new building to an open area which had been put to grade years before.

“According to our notes which Nadine sent us, this area covers fourteen and one half acres. Judging from the distance the highway is from that far corner, there could easily be another exit – entrance added there, giving us ample access for incoming and outgoing freight,” Marlene said as she made more notes.

Marjory agreed, then added, “From those survey flags along the highway, I would have to guess the state highway department has begun the survey to have this portion of the highway widened to four lanes by the time we would need access to this back property.”

I asked her, “Are we really this far along on this new project, or is all of this happening just in case we are asked to expand?”

“Eddie, you had the contract before the call was made for us to come here. This is just a followup on the Pentagon’s decision to have Master’s Manufacturing assemble our newest and most modern, all-terrain vehicle.”

“You mean this is actually going to happen?”

“Yes, and we’ll conduct a News Release in a week or so to let everyone know about this. We’re going to invest a lot of money in this county, and especially this town. We’ll need an additional - four hundred employees within a year of start-up.”

“WOW, that’s great. Do you have any idea how long this new assembly plant will operate to cover your needs?”

“This will be an ongoing operation, for the next two to three decades, based on our first projections.”

Melinda told them, “We need to celebrate this weekend, along with our wedding.”

“Dear, we have every intention of celebrating this weekend. We’ve even taken the liberty of inviting a few very important, and very close friends of ours to help mark this occasion. Of course, they will stay with us at the Log Home, since we’ve already sent them those photos Nadine gave us.”

I just knew this was going to cut into our fun, if they bring in some high-ranking officers to help celebrate. Before I could say anything - Melinda asked her, “How many officers will there be? Will we need to make further arrangements to house the men.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.