The Paper Route - Cover

The Paper Route

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 40

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 40 - A young boy needs help running his paper route and enlists the help of his younger sister. A story of emerging sexuality and growing desires, filled with sex between the brother and sister as they explore and experience what eventually engulfs the parents, friends, and customers on 'The Paper Route'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

As soon as Abby saw the log home, she exclaimed, “Oh Eddie, this place is so rustic and so beautiful. We need to get plenty photos of this place while we’re here. Did I hear you say this is the newest addition to your Naturist Ranch Properties?

“Yes, and you’ll meet the two sisters and their daughters who were the previous owners. They live with us now, and they still have the privilege of staying here and visiting this place, though Master’s Naturist Ranch Properties now owns it.”

“What will you do with this place? It’s so peaceful and it sits back here in this hidden corner of the world, out of sight of the public.”

“Nadine and I have talked, and I told her that I’d like to keep it ready for any executives and officials of our supply corporations, we do business with in the future. Of course, that doesn’t mean we have to stay away.

“Come inside and you’ll see the expert craftsmanship that went onto the woodwork while building this log home. Be sure you take as many photos as you can, upstairs and down, so we can have a special section in our Naturist Magazine for this place.”

Misty suggested, “Eddie, you should let us make a separate color pamphlet of this place also, and describe each room and each detail of the master woodworker’s craftsmanship that went into the building of this log home.”

“That’s a great idea. You and Abby take the photos, and we’ll have Violet and Charlotte put that together for us, with plenty of copies.”

They went up the stairs ahead of me, stopping every two or three steps, to take photos of the large, open room below – and me, as they looked back and laughed.

I was content to stay behind them and watch both sexy butts as they took each step. I have to believe that neither of them realize just how beautiful and sexy they really are to me as I watch them. I could imagine both of them bent forward, one step above me, as I took turns fucking them from behind. Just the thought made my cock even harder.

When they saw the oversize bed near the large window along the exterior wall, they ran to it. They were bouncing on the bed like kids before rolling off the bed to look out the window. Misty discovered something I had not noticed when I was up here before. Behind the drapes on the right side, is a glass door which opens onto the wide deck.

“Eddie, take our picture as we lean against this rail,” Abby told me.

“Let me check that rail to make sure it’s sturdy. I’d hate for one of my sexy beauties to fall from here and get hurt.”

I grabbed the cedar rail and leaned back with all my weight, then shook it as hard as I could. It never budged an inch. I went to each of the side rails and did each of them the same way.

“Bend over side by side with your elbows on the rail, as if you’re looking out across the valley. I want your sexy asses in as many photos as I can get.”

“Like this?” Misty asked. Their feet were spread wide, raised on their toes as they bent forward with their sexy asses just right to get some nice shots of shaved pussies and brown butt cheeks.

“Now, turn around and put one foot on the rail, facing each other. Just be careful, I don’t want to lose one of you...

“Yes, I love this one.”

“Take one of us sitting astraddle the rail, facing each other,” Abby told me.

“Okay, but scoot back just a little, then lean forward to let your lips barely touch.

“Now, slide forward and sit up straight, letting your nipples barely touch.”

“I love the way you pose us, Eddie. You need to be with Violet, Charlotte, and us when we take photos for your wedding and Naturist Magazine,” Misty told me.

“We may just do that. I definitely want both of you here when we take photos for our pamphlet. We’ll take some with your hair down, pulled over to cover your naked breasts, so we can put you on the front cover.”

“OH-FUCK-WOW. Really?”

Abby told me, “Eddie, let me take one with Misty sitting on the rail and you standing between her legs, kissing her.”

“Then let’s move down to the corner. She’ll have more room for her sexy ass.”

“You mean my big ass?”

“Your ass is nowhere near as big as Claudia’s - and even she has a sexy ass.”

“I do believe our Bossman wants some of her ass too ... doesn’t he?”

“Yes I do. But I’m going to wait until she drops the weight she’s determined to lose. She’ll be a perfect match for Savita, when she loses that weight.”

“YES - she sure will, and we’ll have to make sure we get them naked together for some hot, nasty photos too,” Abby agreed.

She had just taken two shots of me standing between Misty’s thighs. I was so close to putting my cock in her pussy, I had to force myself to wait. I want plenty of time to make both of them slow down and enjoy our first time together. I want plenty of pictures of that experience, too.

When I turned, I saw Melinda and Audrey walk out onto the deck naked. Now, the fun begins with a kick-start.

Melinda said, “Misty, let me have the camera. I hope we have plenty of exposures left on it.”

“We do and I brought an extra roll. Are you going to take our photos as Eddie fucks us?”

“I sure am.

“Audrey, grab those two pillows off the bed, and put them here in the middle of the deck.”

“Eddie, I want you lying back on the pillows.

“Abby, I want you siting on Eddie’s legs, ready to take his cock using – No Hands On Sex.”

No hands on sex? How does that work?” Abby asked.

“It means, you cannot use your hands on Eddie, and he cannot use his hands on you, as you take his cock in your pussy and fuck him,” Melinda explained.

“Really? I mean - can a woman really fuck a man like that?”

I told her, “Abby, you can use your mouth, nose, ears, elbows, feet, knees and butt, to get my cock in your pussy. Don’t think of it as impossible, think of it as a challenge - and a great way to make sex even more fun.”

Misty told her, “Abby, go ahead and try it. I think it really does sound like fun. I want to try that when my turn comes to fuck him. My pussy is already wet, just thinking of how I can get his cock inside me, without using my hands – or him helping me.”

“Then tell me what you would try. My pussy is small like yours and I’m not sure I can get his cock started in my pussy without holding it straight up.”

“Just think about this - open your legs wide and slide up his belly until you feel his cockhead next to your pussy. Then, kind of push your pussy down and slide back until his cock starts inside you.”

“My pussy is so wet, I can feel it making his belly wet...

“Audrey, will you look between my legs and tell me which way I need to move my pussy?”

“Sure, and I want to try this next time Eddie and I fuck.

“Okay, your pussy is right next to his cockhead, and you need to do like Misty told you. Just sort of raise your upper body while keeping your pussy pressed against his cock, then slide back real slow until his cock starts inside your pussy.”

“OH WOW - I can feel his cock pushing against my pussy now. Does it look like it could go?”

“You need to get his cock started in your pussy deep enough so you can sort of push back and keep pressure on his cock at the same time. If you can do that, and get his cock to stand up, or even slip inside your pussy a little, you can keep pushing back until his cock slips inside you enough to sit up straight and fuck him.”

“OH WOW - I love the way that sounds. Here goes and I can feel his cock really pushing against my pussy lips now... WELL - FUCK – I lost it.”

“That’s okay. Don’t give up. You want Eddie’s cock in your pussy and you told all of us that you want his cum in your pussy too. Just think how good that will feel, when his cock swells up and starts spewing his cum deep inside you.”

“OH HELL YES – Here I go again. Tell me when I need to start raising my hips.”

“I will, but you need to really try to get your pussy down lower on his belly, so his cock will go inside you better.”

“It’s not that easy, but I love the way my pussy feels when his cock is about to pop inside me.”

“Then just go slow and keep pressing your pussy back against him. You and Misty both have such pretty pussies and I know Eddie will love having his cock all the way inside you ... Yes, you’re doing better now, just keep pushing back and sort of roll your hips down, with your belly higher, so you’re pussy will get a good bite on his cock.”

“I wish my pussy would just get a big bite and swallow his cock whole. I feel like I could get a come, just trying to fuck this way. I love the way my pussy feels, and I want to take his cock all the way inside me.”

“Just go slow - that’s the way - now push back and lower your hips as you roll your belly upwards. OH WOW, you have his cockhead started. Can you feel it?”

“YES – I think I have it. Does it look like I have a good bite on him?”

“You have close to half of his cockhead inside you, just push back and don’t try to sit up too fast...”

“OH FUCK – I LOST IT AGAIN.”

“Don’t give up, you almost had him and we can tell, your pussy wants Eddie’s cock. Now, just try again and keep the pressure on him as you raise your upper body and keep his cock against your pussy lips. You can do this, Abby. FUCK – GIRL – You make me want to fuck you myself.

“Really? OH WOW - I would love for you, Misty, Melinda and me to fuck and suck each other’s pussies and titties ... After we fuck Eddie that is.”

“Just keep pressing back and slowly raise your body. Make his cock go inside your pussy a little more. Your pussy may sting when it pops inside - mine did when Eddie and I fucked the first time...

“Just a little more, push back, push back - Abby. His cock is going inside your pussy. Push back and raise your sexy ass up, then roll your hips forward until you can push straight down on him. OH FUCK - YES.”

“OH-FUCK-WOW - I have his cock started. I feel like it’s really going inside my pussy this time.”

“YES - Now go Girl - Fuck you some cock.”

Abby was bent forward, looking down at her pussy as my cockhead popped inside her pussy. She snapped her head up to look at me, then she grinned, “Eddie, I have your cock started in my pussy. I love this. I want all of you – I want to fuck you and I want your cum in my pussy. Push up with your cock, as I push down with my ass. I want more – I want all of you.”

“Take your time, Abby. Don’t hurt your pussy.”

“But I love this and I want to fuck you - now that I have your cock in my pussy. I did it - No Hands On - and now I want to fuck.”

I was afraid Abby was going to hurt her pussy as she rode down hard on my cock, again and again. Her pussy is as tight as Becky’s, Lila Ragan’s, and Penny Fulch’s pussies were - the first time each of them sat on my cock and fucked me.

Then, Misty told her, “Ride your ass down on his cock, Abby. Shit, you’re about to make me come, just watching you. Fuck his cock deep inside your pussy. Ride him like you ride horses, Cowgirl.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.