The Paper Route - Cover

The Paper Route

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 32

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 32 - A young boy needs help running his paper route and enlists the help of his younger sister. A story of emerging sexuality and growing desires, filled with sex between the brother and sister as they explore and experience what eventually engulfs the parents, friends, and customers on 'The Paper Route'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

I felt Nadine sliding off my cock, just as I was about to blow my cum. Then, I felt a mouth cover my cock and I knew it wasn’t her. Just the thought that Heather may have my cock in her mouth, made me blast her a heavy duty load into her throat. When I moved my right hand, I felt her feet and I knew then, it really was Heather who had my cock in her mouth.

I pulled her left foot over next to me and ran my open hand up between her thighs until I felt her pussy. She moved her body toward me and I slipped my thumb inside her pussy. I was fucking her with my thumb barely inside her pussy when she backed up. I didn’t want to hurt her and kept my thumb inside her, no deeper than my knuckle.

Then Hazy was off my face and I couldn’t feel Heather when I patted around on the rock. Suddenly my face was covered with another butt, and my cock had another mouth on it. I knew they had swapped places. Neither the mouth or the butt was Nadine’s.

I ran my hand up between Hazy’s thighs and she backed up for more. I felt her reach between her legs to grab my hand, then pull my fingers until my thumb was buried all the way inside her pussy. I wiggled my thumb, and her pussy gripped me like a clamp, then I felt her cum running down my wrist to my elbow. Both these girls are sitting on some smoking hot pussies and I’m hoping to be the first man to get my cock inside them to build a fire.

The more I sucked Heather’s pussy, the more she poured her cum all over my face, neck and chest. Then, she was gone and so was the mouth that was covering my cock. I cupped a handful of water from the creek and splashed across my face and eyes. When I wiped my eyes, I could see Nadine on her back with one cousin kissing her and the other cousin with her face buried between Nadine’s thighs.

I didn’t know which one, but there was a sexy butt pointed right at me. I knelt with my knees on each side of her feet and pressed my cockhead against her virgin pussy lips.

“FUCK ME, EDDIE!” Hazy screamed as she pushed her butt back, trying to get my cock inside her.

Just before I let my cock over rule my brain, I backed off and she turned around to leap on me, making me fall backwards into the water.

When I came up, her arms were locked around my neck and we were both laughing. I leaned my head close to put my forehead against her forehead, and she pulled my head down to kiss me. When her lips touched mine, I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close for a real kiss. I thought she was going to force my cock into her pussy yet, when she wrapped her legs around my waist and bounced her butt up and down with my cock sticking straight up. I know I my cockhead hammered a direct hit on her little pussy three or four times - and I would have fucked her right then, had it popped inside her.

I looked around to see that Nadine and Heather had fallen in the water too, and they were laughing at us.

With Hazy still hanging onto me, Nadine and Heather pushed off the rocks and swam to us. I was laughing and they were too, when Nadine joined the cousins as they tried to dunk me.

With my hands under Hazy’s arms, I picked her up and smeared my face between her titties as she squealed and laughed. Then, I captured a nipple and sucked. She froze for a second, then wrapped her legs around my waist with her arms around my neck. I could swear – her pussy was actually sucking my belly, like I was being kissed. The she stopped and pressed her titties against my face to let me suck her nipples.

Heather was pulling on her cousin’s arms and Hazy dropped into the water. Heather wasted no time, leaping up to wrap her arms around my neck, pressing her titties against my face.

“Suck my titties, Eddie. You’ve made Hazy and me come again and again, and we’ve never had a come until we met you and Miss Nadine.”

Her pussy was pressed to my belly and it felt like she was kissing me with it ... just like Hazy had done. I put both hands on her butt and pulled her as tight against me as I could. She was fucking her body up and down as I sucked her nipples, and then I knew for sure, I felt the suction of her pussy sticking to my belly.

I put my hands under her arms and pushed back. Her arms and legs were locked around me and I had to pry her loose.

“Heather, do you feel your pussy sucking my belly?”

“Yes, Hazy and I both can make our pussies do that. Do you think something is wrong with us?”

“HECK-NO – I think something is really great with both of you. Let’s get some clothes on so we can go meet your Moms.”

“Tell me the truth, Eddie. Do you really like my pussy and Hazy’s pussy?”

“I had to stop myself more than once, from ramming my cock into both of you. If you and Hazy were my women, I would have already fucked you.”

“Thanks, Eddie. We’ll help you talk our Moms into selling you and Miss Nadine their land, if you promise us you’ll come back to see us.”

Nadine told her, “Heather, we’d love to buy your Moms’ land and have all of you live with us on my ranch. We have many women and girls there, and we never wear clothes.”

“REALLY? NEVER? OH WOW! We’ll help you convince them. Can we whisper to our Moms that Eddie has a really big cock?”

“If you think that will help us make the deal, by all means, tell them about his cock, and make it good,” Nadine told her, then grinned at me.

Hazy asked, “Would you let our Moms fuck Eddie? Heather and I have talked a lot about this, and we believe if our Moms ever meet a man - or two men, who makes them feel like pretty women again, they will roll over and let’em fuck them silly.”

Heather agreed, “She’s right. Our Moms spend too much time together and they never even look at men, no matter where we go. It’s like they’re afraid they will be separated if one meets a man and the other one doesn’t.”

“You girls know them better than us. Help us make this deal with them, and we’ll invite all of you over for supper tonight. If we can, we’ll even convince them to spend the night.”

Heather and Hazy are really happy girls, except for their worry about their Moms and what they may decide about the land and about living here. They pulled their raggedy shorts on and turned to show us their butt cheeks. They may as well have been naked, as much as they have exposed. In front, except for the seam right down the middle of their crotch, their pussy was visible too.

Nadine told them, “You girls must have cut those shorts, to make them unravel like that with your butts shining and, your pussies peeking out in front.”

“We did, and we washed them a dozen times before we wore them. Our Moms have given up on trying to make us throw them away. If we lived at your place, we would never wear clothes,” Hazy told us.

I asked them, “What about your Moms? Do they like to go naked around the house, and even outside?”

“They do and that’s the reason we could never have boys over at our house in Tennessee. Mom and Aunt Ruby were always naked and as soon as we came home from school, we were too,” Heather told us.

“What will they do if we drive up and catch them naked?” Nadine asked.

Hazy told us, “When they see a Corvette drive up, they’ll be like us and just stand and stare until they realize they’re still naked. Maybe if you and Miss Nadine let us sit on the back naked and y’all get out naked, they wouldn’t run in the house to get some shirts on. They could get a good look at Eddie’s cock, your big titties, and both your bodies tanned all over.”

“Eddie? What do you think?”

“Nadine, I’m willing if you are. You’d go to work naked if you knew you wouldn’t be arrested getting there.”

Hazy asked, “Where do y’all work?”

“We own Master’s Manufacturing, which was previously known as Hampton Manufacturing until today.”

“YOU OWN IT?” Heather asked.

“Yes, my parents owned it and they left it to me. Eddie and I are going to marry soon and I wanted to change the company name to Master’s.”

“Our Moms have filled out job applications there.”

“Well now - that makes it even more interesting - doesn’t it, Girls? When you introduce us, tell them that we’re about to be married and Eddie owns half of the company.”

“Does he really? Do you own the other half?”

“Yes-and-yes. What do you think our chances are now, of getting your Moms to come over today and maybe even stay with us?”

“I think you just increased our chances to nearly one hundred percent. Let’s get naked and go meet them. I can’t wait to see their faces when they see Eddie’s cock.”

Hazy suggested we dunk our clothes in the water and pile them on the back of the car. “We always carry our wet clothes back after we swim naked, and tell them our clothes were too wet to wear home.”

With the two cousins sitting on the rear deck of the Corvette, I drove slowly across the bridge. We had traveled no more than two hundred yards when we rounded a sharp curve to see a large clearing, with the two-story log home, a barn and storage sheds. There were two corrals with a few horses and maybe a half dozen cows and calves. There were chickens and turkeys scattered all over the clearing.

“There are our Moms,” Heather said, leaning over to point toward one of the sheds, where two naked women were standing on a wooden bench looking under the hood of an old pickup.

“They see your Corvette now! Look at them putting their shirts on and trying to get them buttoned. They haven’t seen Heather and me yet.”

Both women were naked. Their bodies are even more tanned than their daughters. Both are tall and slender, like their daughters. When I glanced at Nadine, she looked my way and both of us smiled at the same time.

“Eddie, I love what I see. I hope we’re doing the right thing by coming here naked. Already, I’d love to have those two young women as our friends.”

Heather heard us talking and told Nadine, “Don’t worry, our Moms will like both of you. They’re like us, we’re just not used to company and we hardly ever have to put clothes on during the day. They make us wear shorts and shirts when we go swim, because of the old man who’s our mail carrier. He just looks at us and grins like a toothless old fool.”

Hazy told me, “Eddie, park in front of the barn and we’ll walk through there, and out back to where our Moms are. Please – just be friendly - and fun to talk to, like you were when we first met. Our Moms will like both of you, you’ll see.”

We followed them through the barn and out back to where the two women were now wiping the grease from their hands on some rags. Each of them are wearing an oversize, long sleeve flannel shirt and I knew they were naked underneath. I had seen them naked before they pulled their shirts on.

Nadine pulled my arm and I leaned down as she whispered, “Neither of them look old enough to have an eighteen year old daughter.”

“They must have married young. Hey look, they’re smiling now.”

“They see your cock swinging back and forth like a pendulum, is the reason.”

“They both have small titties like Hazy and Heather. They’re probably smiling at your huge titties.”

“Hush. You’re going to make me laugh and they’ll think I’m laughing at them.”

Heather and Hazy stopped beside their Moms - facing us.

Heather spoke first as she pointed to us, “Mom, this is Miss Nadine and this is her future husband, Eddie Masters.”

Hazy told us, “Eddie – Miss Nadine - this is my Mom, Ruby Martin, and Aunt Ruth Martin.

“Mom - Aunt Ruth, please welcome our new friends. We met them at the creek and we went skinny-dipping together.”

I stepped up like I was wearing a Sunday suit, and stuck out my hand, “Ruth – Ruby, I’m pleased to meet both of you. I hope you’ll excuse us for coming here naked, but our clothes were wet and your daughters told us that none of you hardly ever wear clothes anyway, so we hung ours on the car to dry.”

They shook hands with me, neither of them looking at my face as they stared at my cock.

Nadine was beside me and I could tell she was about to laugh. “Ruth - Ruby, please do excuse us for coming here naked. We met your daughters and they told us you were thinking about selling your property.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.