The Paper Route - Cover

The Paper Route

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 31

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 31 - A young boy needs help running his paper route and enlists the help of his younger sister. A story of emerging sexuality and growing desires, filled with sex between the brother and sister as they explore and experience what eventually engulfs the parents, friends, and customers on 'The Paper Route'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

It was past quitting time when I stopped by my office to see if I had any messages. Audrey was gone for the day and I checked the messages on her note pad. There was nothing important, that I could see.

On my way back to catch up with Nadine, I swung by the receptionist’s desk to see if Patricia was still there. The janitor was mopping the floors and there was no one else in the room.

I turned the corner in the hallway and met Nadine.

“Hey, Baby. Have Roxy and Anne already left for the day?”

“Yes, they were going to stop by the grocery and pick up a few things. Roxy said she wanted to help with everything we do and she wanted to be sure we have plenty of food for everyone. I know her well, and she’ll show up out there with her car loaded with groceries.

“Do you still want to stop on our way home? It’s only 5:00 and we’ll have plenty of daylight to hide on some country road and finish what we started this morning.”

“I’ve been thinking about this all day. I’ve never even kissed in a car until I met you. Now, I want to strip naked and pretend I’m your age and we’re dating.”

“No pretending, I want you just like you are. I love my hot-blooded woman just like I met you ... That made me think of our wedding. We need to make plans, pick a date, and tell all our friends and neighbors to come. We haven’t talked about this, but I’d like to have a nude wedding.

“Violet Meade and Charlotte Blakely will be there Friday afternoon in time to start taking photos for our new Naturist Magazine. They want to have as many photos in a portfolio, before they start our first printing.”

“I’d like to take them to the Cox Ranch and have plenty photos made there. Scarlet told me they went to the hay loft and looked out over the land to see their ranch from up there. I want to see that, and I’d like to be there with you, Violet and Charlotte when they take those photos.

“You need to get that Nikon Camera from Roxy’s car too, and make sure it’s in working condition before we go over there. I’m sure Violet and Charlotte could explain anything about it, if you have any questions.”

“I’ll do that when we get to the ranch.”

“Tell me about Violet ... Charlotte too.”

“Violet is about your age and she’s very rich, from what she said about her country estate. She’s divorced, like you. But she has no kids. She has many women friends who she meets with at her country estate each weekend, and they all stay naked until they return to Bresden on Monday - back to civilization - she calls it. She told me some of them are her age and many of them are a lot younger. I told her that I wanted to bring you and maybe four or five of our women with us and spend the weekend with her and her friends. She also told me that many of them would love to have children, but are afraid to bring a man into their group.

“She told me too, that there will be many of them who will want to join our group out at the ranch, live there and donate to our group and the Youth Group. Violet wants to become a Volunteer Mom, too.”

“Does she look good naked?”

“She’s as tall as me and she was wearing the t-shirt dress, Anne wore home.”

“WOW! Tall and slender like Anne and she’s got long blonde hair? I love the way you describe her. Tell me, does she like - boys and girls?”

“Her whole group of friends are like you, and I told her that you would love her like a sister.”

“Eddie, we need to hurry and find us a secluded gravel road where we can get naked and fuck.”

“We passed by one this morning, that I’d like to have a look at, I did see a wooden bridge not far from the highway.”

“I love old wooden bridges and I wish we had one on our property. I think wooden bridges and old wooden barns look so rustic and romantic.”

“If you keep talking, I’ll find someone to build you a bridge over that creek so we can sit on the rails and hang our feet off before we dive in.”

Mister Masters – You just talked yourself into a corner! I want that bridge and I want it built using aged lumber and pilings.”

“I’ll find us a crew of carpenters, or bridge builders who can build my wife a bridge just the way she wants it built. Since you have a soft place in your heart for rustic barns, how would you like to be married in the hay loft of Ernie Cox’ barn with our guests on the ground, looking up at us?”

“Can all of your women be seen from the ground?”

“We may have to use the lower hayloft, instead of the very top loft. There’s a really wide door on that one.”

“You know you’re going to have at least fifteen wives and another fifteen to twenty women, there in that hayloft with us, don’t you?”

“That many? I must have lost count.”

“Between the girls your age and the women my age - older and younger, you may have as many as two dozen wives.”

“Are you okay with that?”

“I love each of them and I’ve even asked a few from the plant to come stand next to us so when we say our vows, they can also say – I Do.”

“Are you going to tell me their names?”

NO!”

“We’ll talk about this later, here’s the gravel road I was telling you about. I hope you don’t mind that we’re taking your Corvette off the pavement.”

“Beginning this day, this is your car, Eddie.”

Nadine! You have to stop giving me so many things. I don’t have anything to give you and I feel bad that I can’t give like you can.”

“Eddie, you have yet to understand why so many people like you as soon as they meet you. You give so much of yourself - and to people like me - that means more than a Corvette or a managers position at Master’s Manufacturing.”

“You humble me, when you tell me things like that. I don’t see me as being that way at all. I just like people and I try to make friends with them – women, girls, men, and boys.”

“Look around you, Eddie. Think of all your friends that you and Becky have brought into our family and our group as a whole. Each of them came with you, because you make them feel wanted and appreciated.”

“WOW! We need to talk about something else. You’ll have me thinking I’m important, and I wouldn’t know how to handle that.”

“As soon as I met you, you were the most important young man I had ever met. You had all the girls - and my son - gathered around you, waiting for you to tell them what to do next, to have fun. Joey doesn’t just love you as a friend, he looks up to you, and that boy worships you. Just to see him have that much admiration of you, makes tears come to my eyes. You changed his life - and he’ll always look to you for advice and inspiration.”

“Nadine, take your clothes off and leave them in the car. We’re going down to the creek beside this wooden bridge and we’re going to make love. We’re not going to fuck, - we’re going to make love.”

“Eddie, you know both my daughters want to be your wife too, just like Becky. If you haven’t done so by now, give them your baby. I want us to have dozens of babies to raise on our ranch and see them grow up with you as their daddy.”

I parked the car off to the side of the gravel road on a small pull-over spot which someone has used to park and fish off the bridge. There was plenty of shade and the car couldn’t be seen until someone was right next to it. I didn’t see any fresh tire tracks in the gravel, and the wooden runners on the bridge were covered in dust.

“If we have time, after my wife takes advantage of me, I’d like to drive on ahead to see where this road leads. There are no signs of recent traffic, but the road is well maintained by the county and this bridge is really sturdy.”

“Maybe we’ll find another secluded property to purchase. I love all this big timber along both sides of the road.”

I held her hand as we walked down the steep, dirt bank just off the end of the bridge. At the bottom, we were at the water’s edge. The creek has a sand bottom and from where we stood, I could see deep pools of clear water with large boulders just under the water’s surface in places. This would be a great place to dive into those large pools from the bridge, if we knew where the deepest pools were.

There were plenty of the large, round boulders underneath the bridge and I held Nadine’s hand as we stepped from one to the other until we were out in the creek, but still standing on a large flat boulder.

“Here, Eddie. This is where I want to make love to my man, each time we slip away from the others and have a few hours to ourselves. I’m so glad we found this quiet, secluded place and I hope this property can be purchased for a reasonable price.”

“Will you keep buying up the land in this area? I mean, I love this place and I love the Cox and Rivera ranches too, but with your land, those properties and that other property across the river, you must own nearly twenty-five hundred to three thousand acres.”

“Eddie, I was an only child, and my parents not only left me the manufacturing plant, they left me millions upon millions in stocks and bonds, plus millions in three different banks. If we can find property near our ranch, I want us to buy it and add it on. I want our kids to have plenty of room to roam, play naked and enjoy nature without anyone meddling in ours, or their business.”

“I’m with you all the way. Based on the scuttlebutt I learned from the three foremen today, Master’s Manufacturing is about to blow wide open with the new contracts.”

“You have no idea, Hon. I want you there with me next month when we meet with another military supply company with whom we have a series of meetings planned, which if successful, will double our manufacturing capacity if we can sub-let some of our contracts in order to meet deadlines.”

“I’d be honored to be with you when you meet with them.”

“Kiss me, Eddie. I need you, Baby. You make me so proud and you make me want your sexy ass too.”

“You’ve made me want your sexy ass since the very first second I saw you.”

“Love me and take advantage of my ass, Eddie.”

“You know how much I love fucking you from behind, but for now, we’re going to lie on this warm stone and we’re going to make love in the sun. Since we don’t have a quilt or blanket, I’ll lie down and you can lay on top of me.”

“If you let me be on top, you know I’ll take your cock in my pussy and fuck you until we fall off into the water.”

“Kiss me, Nadine. Kiss me and let me kiss you. Take your time and since we’re here alone, let’s try - No Hands On”

“OH YES! I love that. When we meet with Violet and Charlotte Friday, we need to show them all about that. From that I gathered about your descriptions of her friends, you would be The Ruler of your own Wild Kingdom, if you taught each of them to make love, - No Hands On.”

“OH HELL YES! I love that idea too and just wait until you see Violet with no clothes on. She will be a great student of No Hands On, and by the time she tells her fiends, you’ll have to help me take care of them.”

“I’ll get Becky, Donna, and Sarah. We may even get Kylie and Skyler Cox, with Ernie too.”

“Let’s do it. We’ll have all those women wanting to live with us.”

“AND ... Have your baby.”

“Nadine, I need to put a couple of blankets I my new car, so I can kneel over you and do you - No Hands On.”

“I know I shouldn’t tell you this, but I’m about to burst, holding it in. Savita is bringing Audrey with her, and I’ve asked another young woman if she would like to join us. After I explained what we do at our ranch, she was excited. When I told her that Savita and Audrey were coming home with us today, I told her she could ride with them, if she was sure this is what she wanted.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.