The Paper Route - Cover

The Paper Route

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 30

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30 - A young boy needs help running his paper route and enlists the help of his younger sister. A story of emerging sexuality and growing desires, filled with sex between the brother and sister as they explore and experience what eventually engulfs the parents, friends, and customers on 'The Paper Route'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

“Eddie, I think I can take you deeper. Can you give me just a little more? Ohhhhhh fuckkkk Yesssss! Maybe just a little more, but not too much? How much of your cock do we have in my pussy now?”

Charlotte told her, “Violet, you have about half of his cock in your pussy. Just wait until we develop these photos. I never thought your pussy would take this much of Eddie’s cock. Violet, you really do have a pretty pussy.”

She looked at Charlotte and smiled, “Do you really like my pussy? I mean, do you like watching Eddie fuck my pussy like this? Would you like to join us?”

“Watching you and Eddie fuck makes me want his cock in my pussy too. Uh ... how did you mean for me to join you?”

“For beginners - I have always - from day one, wanted to kiss you. Today when you were at my home with me as I dressed, I wanted to see you naked, too. I was scared I would offend you and I kept my mouth shut. Kiss me, Charlotte. I’ve waited long enough. I just never knew you would feel the same as I do.”

Charlotte stood to lean between us as they kissed for the first time. I placed my hand on Charlotte’s butt and she wiggled. I slipped my hand under her dress and ran my fingers over her panties. She wiggled her butt again and I pulled her panties aside to slip my fingers into her butt-crack, then slide them up and down, past her slick pussy, to smear her butthole with her juices. She really wiggled then, but she never broke her kiss with Violet.

I was watching them kiss and caress each other, when I felt Anne’s hand sliding down my chest and across my belly. She was on my right side, and I turned to look at her. She’s naked, and she’s smiling at me.

With my right hand I reached up to grab the back of her head and pull her around so we could kiss. With her mouth locked to mine and our tongues playing together, I slipped my hand down to her naked butt. She wasn’t lying about her pussy leaking. She’s wet from the top of her butt to her thighs, and when I touched her pussy, she sprayed my hand with more of her girl cum. This made me want my cock in her pussy so bad, I wanted to take my cock out of Violet’s pussy right then, and shove it all the way inside Anne’s pussy.

She pulled her mouth off mine, and put her lips to my ear, “Eddie, I want to be your woman too. I want you to fuck me right here in Violet’s studio. I know Charlotte is going to fuck you. She asked me if I’d get mad if she fucked you next. I don’t care who’s next, - I just want your cock and I want you to come in my pussy when you fuck me.”

I pulled her head around and whispered, “Anne, when I put my cock in your pussy, I want you to fuck me. I love you - you’re my woman now, and I love it when my women fuck me.”

You’ll have to show me how. I’ve never done anything like this, but I want your cock in my pussy so bad, my pussy hurts.”

Kiss me, Baby. You’ll love Eddie’s cock and you’ll love being my woman.”

Charlotte and Violet were still kissing when I slipped two fingers into Charlotte’s pussy. She jerked back, pulling Violet forward on on top of me enough that my cock sank to my balls in her pussy.

“OH FUCK YES!

“Eddie, I have all your cock in my pussy now! I want you to help me fuck you. I’m afraid to move too fast, you may rip my pussy.”

With Charlotte behind her, cupping her titties and sucking her neck, I gave her a little test by bumping my cock deeper. I felt her bump her pussy back to meet me and we started going back and forth, slowly, until she was fucking me faster and faster.

“Do it, Violet. Fuck me, Baby. Show me how much you love my cock.”

“Ohhhh YES! I do love your cock, and I think I may get a come fucking you like this. Do me deeper again, I love it when you go all the way. Make us a baby, Eddie. Make us lots of beautiful babies.”

“Here I come. Get ready to have your pussy filled with my cum.”

“I love it! I feel your cum inside me and I’m so happy you and Anne came over today. OH DAMN – OH DAMN – I feel you again and I’m getting another one. YES! I feel your cock spraying my pussy and I love you.

“I want you to fuck Charlotte now, Eddie. I want her to have your baby when I do and I hope you’ll let us stay at your ranch forever, when we come over next weekend.”

“You and Charlotte bring the clothes you work in and come to stay. Tell Charlotte to pack Anne’s clothes too when she packs hers. I’m taking Anne home with me today and she can ride to work with my bride-to-be, Melinda each morning.”

“Charlotte, you sit here where I am and I’ll help you get Eddie’s cock in your pussy. Did you hear what he just told me?”

“Yes, and I love it. I love you for wanting me there with you. Since Anne and I sleep naked together, will you let us sleep next to you at Eddie’s house?

“Have you and Anne ever done anything with each other?”

“We’ve only kissed and touched. Will you show us what to do? I want to love you like I love Anne, and we want to love you together.”

“We’ll close the shop for the rest of the day and you and I will love each other. Since Eddie is taking Anne home with him, you can come stay with me until we move to his ranch next weekend. I have some friends I want you to meet this week, too. They will love you like I love you and we’ll have lots of fun together when we live on Eddie’s ranch. Kiss me, Charlotte. Kiss me like you love me.”

“I do love you and I have since I came to work for you. Anne knows I love you and she and I have talked about asking you to help us love each other.”

“Here comes the new man in your life. Look down at your pussy as we put Eddie’s cock inside you. Go slow and you’ll love the feel of his cock. I’m so eager to see you take Eddie’s cock the first time, I may get my come too.”

“OH WOW! Please kiss my titties, I love this.”

Charlotte was sitting on my legs, facing me with her legs on either side of mine. Her ass was up against my balls and my cockhead was about to pop inside her pussy. When she asked Violet to suck her titties, I leaned forward and sucked a nipple into my mouth. I didn’t let go until she had worked her way up over my cock. With Violet massaging her pussy, my cock slipped into her. At first, only a few inches, then as she worked and wiggled and humped her butt, she took more and more of me.

With my left hand, I swiped my fingers across her pussy where it was spread wide open to take my cock. With Violet watching me, I smeared my fingers all over Charlotte’s left breast.

Violet had Charlotte’s nipple in her mouth as she pulled my hand down to cup her own breast. This is what I love. I love a woman who wants more, and isn’t afraid to show me what she wants.

When Violet raised her head and looked at me with a smile, I pulled the back of her head to me, mashing her lips hard against mine and we kissed. She was wild as we kissed, then I felt her reach across my chest. I pulled back just in time to see her pull Anne over to kiss her.

My cock swelled and took a dive into Charlotte’s pussy as she screamed and began fucking me.

My three new women were all over each other and all over me too as they kissed and touched each other while I rammed my cock into Charlotte’s pussy as deep as I could. I was about to blow my cum when I felt her pussy tighten its grip on my cock. She screamed my name and I gave her what she wanted.

“OH FUCK YES EDDIE! Give me your cum. Fuck our baby in my belly!”

Violet took her time calming Charlotte down. I’ve never seen a girl become so emotional as we fucked. I don’t know all there is to know about being a man, but I love my women and I’m learning from them.

This Redhead is a beauty and already, I love her, and I love her sexy body.

I was kissing Anne as Violet pulled Charlotte off the love-seat. Anne slid around to sit on me with her butt against my belly. “Anne, I love for my women to sit on me like this and take my cock. We can do it any way you like, but with you sitting this way, Charlotte and Violet can suck your pussy and your cute little titties.

She turned her head and leaned back. “Hold my titties and kiss me like this. I want your cock and I want our baby in my belly before we return to the plant. I’m glad you’re taking me home with you today. Just think of all the women and girls back there who would gladly go with you - and you’re taking me.”

“I may ask you to ride home with Roxanne Weatherford. She’s going home with us too. Nadine and I have plans to stop on our way back.”

“I met Ms. Roxanne today in the hallway. I didn’t know her, but she looked so tall and beautiful, I turned to look back at her. She was looking back at me too - and she laughed as our eyes met. Would you believe, she came back to me with her arms out for a hug? I was so shocked, but I hugged her and she told me I was so tall and sexy, and that I look just like she did when she was my age. She even asked me what department I work in, and I told her. She asked if she could stop by and visit with me. That was before all this other stuff happened and I never did get to see her again.”

“We’ll call the plant from here before we leave. You need to be real close friends with that woman. She wants to have my baby too and she will love you even more, when you tell her that you want our baby.”

“Eddie, you’re about to make me cry - I’m so happy. Please, put your cock in my pussy and let me fuck my man.”

“Talk to me just that each time we fuck, Anne. You’re My Lady and I love my tall sexy Lady.”

Charlotte pulled my cock up so Anne could lift her body and sit on top of me. Violet stopped them, then placed her mouth on Anne’s pussy as Charlotte held my cock aside. I thought I was going to shoot the lights out as I watched them.

Violet looked up at me with a smile on her face. I nodded my head and she moved over to my right side as Charlotte held my cock for Anne. Just as Anne sat down to take my cock halfway inside her pussy, Violet grabbed a handful of hair on back of my head and pulled my head backwards. She kissed me with her mouth wet from Anne’s pussy and I couldn’t get enough as we swapped tongues and sucked lips. No woman has ever kissed so aggressive me like that, and I wanted her pussy again, right then.

She moved around beside me, then pressed her titties against my side as she reached for Anne’s hair. Violet pulled Anne’s head back the same way she did me, and leaned over to lock her mouth on Anne’s. Anne was rocking her hips, taking my cock deeper and deeper as they kissed.

Still holding Anne’s hair, Violet looked down at her. “Fuck his big fat cock, Anne. Fuck him and we’ll have his babies at the same time. I loved you as soon as I saw you walk in with Eddie and Charlotte, and now, I want to love you and kiss you all over your tall, sexy body.”

“OH WOW! I just got a come. OH YES! I feel Eddie’s cock filling my pussy with his cum.

“Violet, will you teach me to love you and Charlotte too? I love her and she loves me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.