The Paper Route - Cover

The Paper Route

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 29

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29 - A young boy needs help running his paper route and enlists the help of his younger sister. A story of emerging sexuality and growing desires, filled with sex between the brother and sister as they explore and experience what eventually engulfs the parents, friends, and customers on 'The Paper Route'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

I held the door to the office open for Anne and she looked at me like I was green, or something even more weird. “Ladies first, Mom always told me.”

“No one has ever held the door for me to enter first.”

“You’re My Lady now, and My Ladies enter first. After you, My Dear, and don’t make me spank that sexy ass right here in front of this office building.”

“You wouldn’t!”

“Bet me.”

“No - I’ll go first - but I may ask you to spank my butt one day, just to see if you will.”

“Do you like being spanked? I’ve read stories where a woman likes being spanked by her man.”

“I’ve never been spanked in my life. It’s just that when you said that, my titties tingled and I shivered, then my pussy got so wet, I may be dripping on the floor when we go inside.”

“We need to check that out, don’t we? Now, get your butt in there so we can try to get Charlotte and her Boss Lady, both feeling as good as you feel right now. Who knows, the boss lady may like her ass spanked too - if we push her enough.”

“I’d love to see you spank Charlotte’s butt. Eddie, she has a butt like Audrey and Savita.”

“Is that her standing over there grinning at you? Anne, you told me her hair is red, but you didn’t tell me it’s down past her butt. Damn what a butt she has too.”

“Hi, Charlotte. We’re a little early, but you should look out on the parking lot and see what Eddie flew us over here with.”

I really thought they may shake hands, but neither of them offered a hand. They reached for each other like I do when I hug one of my women. Already, I like Charlotte - for more reasons than her long red hair and her sexy ass.

Anne turned to me, with her arm around Charlotte’s waist. “Eddie, this is my best friend and roommate, Charlotte Blakely.

“Charlotte, this is my new Boss, Eddie Masters.”

“Hi, Charlotte. Anne has told me a lot about you, and though she told me you were very pretty and have long red hair, she failed to tell me your hair is down to your butt. I have to tell you, I do love long hair and you’re one of the prettiest Redheads I’ve ever laid eyes on. I bet your hair really shows up good in color photographs.”

“Thank you for the compliments, Mister Masters. I do love my red hair, and I love having my pictures taken with my long hair visible.”

I reached out with both hands held wide. Charlotte looked at Anne real quick, then back at me before she rushed into my arms with her arms around my neck.

“Anne told me that you love hugging women ... Well, she said sexy women, but I’ve never thought of myself as being sexy.”

“Charlotte, I hope you, Anne and me can be friends forever. And forever - as long as you know me, please be my sexy Redheaded friend who loves taking photos and having fun with her friends.”

“Eddie, Anne told me you were like this, but I’ve never known anyone who could make me feel so sexy, feel so warm all over, and make me feel free to do whatever I damn-well please...

“Now that we’ve met, let me take you back to meet the owner of Bresden Printing and Photography.

“Charlotte, please call me, Eddie. I’m even younger than you and Anne. I just hope your Boss Lady will accept me as a working man, and not some silly boy who’s here to waste her time.”

“Eddie, Violet will love you for your handsome, clean-cut good looks and your gracious manners. I want to tell you two things about her that will help you know her better. First of all, she used to be a really big woman, but since she divorced her sorry-ass husband and lost so much weight, I’ve told her she’s going to be tall and skinny if she doesn’t stop. The other thing is, she loves compliments. Today, I talked her into wearing a really sexy dress for this meeting. I went home with her during our lunch hour and she let me pick out her dress. She started picking out sexy underwear and I put them back in her drawer. She laughed and pulled the pure white, one piece, t-shirt dress over her head.

“Just wait until you meet her. She’s as tall as you, her blonde hair is even longer than my hair, and her dress fits her body like a coat of paint. I had to convince her that young men love older women who dress daring and sexy. She’s excited about this meeting and she’s waiting behind that door.

“Please, when you meet her, hold out your arms for a hug. I know her - she will love you for that.”

She tapped lightly on the door, and opened it without waiting for an answer. I stood aside and let Anne enter in front of me. I was still looking down at Anne’s butt when Charlotte spoke.

I looked up to see Violet Meade smiling at me like I was someone special.

“Violet, you’ve met my friend and roommate, Anne, and now I want you to meet her handsome boss, Eddie Masters.

“Eddie, I am so pleased to introduce you to my beautiful Boss Lady, Violet Meade.”

Violet was smiling at me even before she walked from behind her desk, as I walked straight to her. Before I could raise both arms to hug her, she was reaching for me. I pulled her close with my hands pressing against the small of her back, and the feel of her tall slender body under that thin white t-shirt dress made my cock come alive.

“Violet, thank you for agreeing to meet me on such short notice. I have to tell you, you have the prettiest Redhead, working for you. I asked her to tell me something about you, so I would feel like I knew you better. She did tell me you were tall, slender, and your blonde hair was longer that her hair. She told me you are divorced and that you treat her like a sister.”

I pushed her back and while still holding her in my arms with her tall slender body pressed against me, I told her, “Violet, please tell me where you bought your dress. I would love for my secretaries to all wear dresses like this one to work. You have to be the sexiest, tallest and prettiest woman I have ever hugged in my life.”

“Eddie, You really do need to release me from your arms. You are much too handsome and much too young and aggressive, for a woman of my age to be pressing herself against you like this.”

“If I let you go, will you promise me that you’ll allow Charlotte to take as many photos of you and me as she can, while we talk business ... I want you to say hello to Anne Moran, Charlotte’s roommate, and one of my secretaries. I brought her with me, to take notes while we talk business. I do hope you’re willing to listen as I tell you all about my idea for Naturist Magazine we want to start.”

“Eddie, if you’ll turn me loose, I’ll greet Anne. I’ve seen her on more than a few occasions and you sure know how to pick pretty secretaries to travel with you...

“Oh - just so you won’t think I’m ignoring your request, I would love for Charlotte to take as many photos of us as she can. Perhaps we could step back into our small photography studio and relax as we discuss your magazine. I absolutely love the idea of us doing a Naturist Magazine and I’m honored that you came to us first.”

“Anne, come over and give Violet a hug. I want you to get the name of the store where she bought this dress. I would love to furnish each of our women a t-shirt dress exactly like this one. I wish there was a way we could see you wearing one like this today, so Charlotte could take lots of photos for us to show the women back at Master’s Manufacturing how this dress looks on you.”

I looked over at Charlotte and she smiled as she winked at me. I love this tall Redhead more each time I look at her. I can just imagine her in a dress like Violet’s, as she walks around, taking photos, stooping to get the best shot. She must have taken at least twenty of Violet and me while we were hugging. Well, I was me doing most of the hugging, but I did feel her press her pussy against my cock a few times.

I wanted so bad, to reach back and grab ahold of her sexy ass when she did that, and pull her to me. Next time I get my arms around her and my hands on her, I’m going to get a handful of her butt, no matter if she fights me off.

Charlotte turned to lock the front door, then stood to the side as Violet led us into their fancy photo-studio, I was impressed with all the props and lighting they have. I spotted some really expensive cameras and photo lights around the room.

As Charlotte closed the studio door behind her, she reached out to pull me back. “Eddie, that was a brilliant idea you had for Anne to wear Violet’s dress today, so I can take her photos. You need to bring that up again and really lay into her when you put your arms around her again. I can tell when she gets excited, and she’s about to overflow with excitement at this very minute.”

“Leave it to me and have at least three cameras loaded when the fun starts.”

“I hope I can get naked with you, if you coax Violet into it. I know Ann will be naked as soon as you give her a nod. She told me on the phone that she just knows you’ll fuck her as soon as you get the chance. I want some too, Eddie. I can see your cock in your pants and I’m dying to see it for real.”

“Help me convince Violet to strip naked with us and I’ll make it happen for all three of you.”

“Eddie, we’ve never brought anyone back here unless we had a photo-shoot scheduled. She suggested earlier that we come back here, and she told me to be sure to turn the - out to lunch sign - over and lock the front door. I do hope I get to see your cock going in her pussy.”

“I hope we get photos of my cock going in all three pussies in this room.”

Violet was seated on a small settee, covered in what looks like red velvet. Her white dress was clinging to her body so tight, I could see her nipples clearly. Her titties aren’t as small as Anne’s, but they’re not as large as Charlotte’s either. I knew she wasn’t wearing a bra, Charlotte told me she wasn’t. From what I can see by her dress pressing against her body, she doesn’t need a bra.

“Eddie, come sit beside me on this love-seat as Charlotte continues to photograph us, and Anne takes notes. I wanted to tell you, when we got the call from Ann and your other secretary, Savita - we instantly began looking for ads that would fit your Naturist Magazine.

“We found many sun tan lotion ads, and lots of womens bikinis which were advertised in an ad-catalog we get from California. I’m sure you’re aware that they have less strict dress codes out there than we have throughout Mid-America.”

“I’ve often heard that and I’ve read many books that were published out there and they are really explicit in language and in descriptions of men and women...

“Tell me about the ads. If we get enough of them, do you earn the ad money, or do we split it?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.