The Paper Route - Cover

The Paper Route

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - A young boy needs help running his paper route and enlists the help of his younger sister. A story of emerging sexuality and growing desires, filled with sex between the brother and sister as they explore and experience what eventually engulfs the parents, friends, and customers on 'The Paper Route'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

“She carries many of her naked photos in her purse. She will show them to you herself. She’s proud of her naked body – and I am too.”

“Does she pose with her backside to you?”

“Not unless I ask her to bend over and let me take one of her sexy butt.”

“She really does have sexy buttocks, doesn’t she?”

“She sure does. She and I are going to be married in a few days. As soon as we decide on a date, I would like for you to attend our wedding.”

“Really? I would love to be there. Is your wedding going to be at her ranch?”

“Yes, we’re planning a nude wedding, and all the guests will be nude, even the Preacher and his wife.”

“Eddie? Are you telling me the truth?”

“Yes. I would never lie about marrying such a beautiful lady as Nadine, or about us having a nude wedding.”

“And - you want me to come to your nude wedding?”

“I would love for your to be there, and I know Nadine will be disappointed, if you refuse her invitation.”

“Let me get your information recorded, then we will discuss your nude wedding.”

“Sure.”

“Your full name?”

“Donald Edward Masters, Junior.”

“Birth date?”

“June 10, 1945.”

“We are the same age. I was born June 15, 1945.”

“You should come out to the ranch next June so we can celebrate together.”

“Tell me, Eddie - how do you plan to celebrate your birthday?”

“We’ll have a nude swimming party planned.”

“Tell me this, Eddie. Do you, Ms. Nadine and all your family members live as nudists?”

“We call ourselves Naturists, but yes. Did you ever go nude in India?”

“Only with my family.”

“We’ll gladly let you be part of our family. You can come to our place and live with us, if you want to.”

“Eddie! What would you say if Ms. Nadine came in here now?”

“I’d tell her that you want to be a guest at our nude wedding, then live with us and still work here.”

“What would she say to that?”

“She would hug you and ask you to come home with us today, after work.”

“Tell me, does your sister live with you on the ranch?”

“Yes, and she loves being naked all the time, just like the rest of us.”

“Your Momma?”

“She lives there too and she loves being naked.”

“But you and your family all have fair-skin. I am much darker.”

“I would love to see you standing beside me naked. It’s not the color of your skin that makes you beautiful. It’s who you are inside, that makes you beautiful. Your brown skin would really look good next to my brown skin, since I stay in the sun a lot.”

I gave her our address on the rural route, and she asked for my Social Security number.

“Eddie?”

“Yes.”

“Is Ms. Nadine still here in the plant?”

“Yes, we’re supposed to meet with Mrs. Roxanne Weatherford either in the break room or my office. Would you like to go with me?”

“I remember seeing Mrs. Weatherford in the news. She’s truly a beautiful woman, isn’t she?”

“Savita, may I ask you a personal question? Or, would you be offended if I asked you something really personal?”

“Ask me. If it is too personal I will tell you, but I won’t be offended. I have asked you many personal questions and you have responded honestly.”

“Do you like boys?”

“Like boys? As in - do I like looking at big handsome boys, such as you?”

“Well, yes. I guess that’s what I mean.”

“I love looking at you, Eddie. Was that being too honest, now that you know I wasn’t offended.”

“That was the answer I was hoping for, because I love looking at you. Tell me this, do you like looking at girls, too?”

“That one is much more personal, but I am not ashamed to tell you, I love looking at girls.”

“Naked boys and girls?”

“Yes - naked boys and girls. You told me that you would love to see me naked beside you. So would I.”

“If Nadine shows you her titties in front of me, would you show your naked titties to Nadine and me?”

“I would love to show you my titties. I really do have big ones, don’t I? Would you think I was narcissistic, if I told you that I’m love with my huge brown titties?”

“No way. I’m sure that if I ever see your big brown titties, I’ll love them too.”

“I know you must love the big ones, you are marrying Ms. Nadine, and already you have a meeting with Mrs. Roxanne. Tell me, who else have you discovered here at Master’s Manufacturing, who has large titties that you like.”

“Do you know Audrey Mealer, in the secretarial pool?”

“Yes, I have brought her to my department many times, to substitute when one of my girls has to be off work.”

“She’s going to be my assistant personal secretary. I’m supposed to tell you that, so you can keep her employment records up to date.”

“Eddie, I do believe Audrey Mealer has larger titties than myself. Would you not agree?”

“I wish I had my Polaroid Camera with me. I would love to have a photograph of you with your sweater off. Then I could ask Audrey to let me photograph her naked titties. I’d love to show both photos to you, so you and I could decide who wins the contest as the largest breasts at Master’s Manufacturing.”

“We have a new Polaroid in our outer office, for taking photos of each employee. I should make a photo of you now, for your file.”

“Could we take the camera with us when you go with me to meet Nadine and Mrs. Roxanne?”

“Sure, but I thought you meant you wanted to take a photograph of my naked titties, here.”

“I did - I mean, I do. But I want to take the camera with us, so we can take Nadine’s and Roxanne’s naked photographs. Then you could go with us to my new office to compare your huge titties with Audrey’s.”

“Let me call, Anne. She will bring the Polaroid to me, with some extra film.”

She had just put the phone down where there was a light tap on the door.

The cute young secretary who I had spoken to when I first came in, smiled at me as she turned to leave. I was still smiling when she closed the door, and I looked up at Savita.

“Anne has some nice titties, too Eddie.”

“Have you seen them naked?”

“Yes. She and I have become close friends, even on a personal and private basis, away from work.”

“She would look good at a nude wedding too, don’t you think?”

“OH YES! If you like, I will ask her to attend with me. That way, no one else will be offended if they are not invited ... Eddie, would you please let me take your photograph for our employee files?”

“With my shirt on?”

“Yes, please leave your shirt on - for this first one.”

“First one?”

“I would love to have more photos of you, if you don’t think Ms. Nadine will mind.”

“If she was here, she would strip and sit on my lap.”

“Please – Stand against that white wall and look at my camera ... You look good in this viewfinder, Eddie.”

“You look good standing there with that camera in your hand. Savita, you are a beautiful, voluptuous young woman.”

“I like that word - voluptuous - I know it means curvaceous, and I am in love with my curvaceous body. Does that make me narcissistic?”

“If it does, then you deserve to be. You are a true Indian Beauty, just as Nadine described you.”

“Did she really tell you that about me? I have to confess, from the very first moment I met her, I was so impressed by her kindness, her beauty, and her – Uh, physical features.”

“Her sexy ass and big titties?”

“Yes, that’s what I was thinking, but I used other words ... Would you mind taking your starched white shirt off, to allow me at least one photograph of your big handsome, naked chest?”

“I don’t mind at all. I would love to have at least two of your big, beautiful naked breasts, and maybe two of your naked body, if you’re brave enough to be naked with me in your office.”

“Please, slowly twist that door lock to the right, so it won’t make a sound.”

“You’ve done this before?”

“Anne and I sometimes have lunch together in my office.”

“I would love to eat with you sometime.”

“Do you really like eating with naked ladies?

“I love eating naked ladies, as they are eat each other.”

When I turned to look at her, she was standing naked to her waist with her sweater on her desk. I have never in my life seen such beautiful, light chocolate breasts. Not only are they perfectly matched, they protrude from her body with no hint of sagging. She stepped from behind her desk, twisting her upper body as she did. Then - she actually shook her upper body. Her high, firm breasts moved with her, never even wobbling as she continued to shake and twist her upper body.

“Eddie, do you now understand why I am so in love with my own naked body?”

“Savita, please let me use your camera. I would love to have a photograph of you standing there, naked from your waist up.”

“Since you have so graciously allowed me to photograph you naked from your waist up, I feel that it’s only fair that I allow you the same privilege. Please, take more than one. We have plenty of film in the two extra film packs Anne brought us.”

I took two, from different angles as she turned to pose, as if she was in front of a mirror. Just the thought of her posing in front of her bedroom mirror made my cock stiffen even more, which made me want her sexy ass even more.

“Savita, let’s not stop here. If you will allow me to photograph your body totally naked, I would be glad to let you take photos of my naked body to keep.”

“Eddie, I must tell you beforehand, I do not like American panties and I do not have any pubic hair. I hope those confessions will not keep you from photographing me totally nude. I have wanted many such nude photographs of myself since I first learned of the Polaroid Instant Camera.”

She was loosening the large buttons at the back of her skirt as she talked. Then, with a hand on each hip, she turned to face me, lifting her hands over her head as if she were stretching and yawning. I took my first photo with her huge naked breasts lifting high and prominent, as any I have ever seen.

Her hairless pussy lips are fat and tightly-closed as she stands with her feet spread wide apart, and I wanted even more.

“Savita, please turn away from me. Bend at your waist, with your legs spread wide and let me take two photos of your beautiful, naked ass. I do love your ass, Savita.”

“Eddie, seeing you with that camera pointed at my naked body, makes me want to expose myself even more. I love being naughty when I am posing alone in front of my bedroom mirror at night. If I had one of those cameras, I would spend a paycheck on film each month.”

“Let me take all those photos of you, Savita. I’ll even buy the film.”

“Then tell me how to pose. I want these to be best I could have ever dreamed of. I am so excited, I could touch myself in front of you.”

“Then touch yourself and I’ll capture that photo also.” As I watched, she ran her open palms across her magnificent breasts, then down over her flat belly to her pussy mound. From her flat belly, her pussy mound rises high above the split of her pussy. Just looking at her as she slides her fingers past her tightly sealed pussy, makes me want to put my mouth over her pussy and suck her until she screams in pleasure.

“Savita, have you ever took a man inside you?”

“No. But with me standing here in front of you, naked as the day I was born, I want a man’s cock in my pussy like never before in my life.”

“I would love to be your first man ... and, your last.”

“Would you let me see your tall, handsome body the way I have exposed mine to you?”

“If I pull my clothes off to stand naked in front of you, will touching be allowed?”

“You tell me if it is allowed, Eddie. I also would love to touch your naked body.”

I slipped my boots off and loosened my belt. Standing facing her, I zipped my khakis down and stooped to slip my sock feet from my pants legs. When I stood my cock was at half mast and swelling.

“EDDIE! Tell me quick. Is touching allowed?”

“If I touch you, Savita, you will have to tell me when to stop.”

“And if I don’t?”

“You will be fucked right here in your office.”

“You would fuck me without a condom? Knowing I would most likely be impregnated by your huge naked cock?”

“Yes, and fucked more than once, unless you wanted me to stop.”

“What would happen to our baby?”

“He would live with his mother, and us, at our ranch. He would grow up with the other babies, knowing he will be loved and taught right from wrong. He will know family love, he will know I am his daddy, and he will know how to treat women, girls, friends and enemies.”

“Are you sure? Are you positive you could love me, along with the other two women at this plant, you have eyes for.”

“Not only you, Audrey, Roxanne and Nadine – but all my women, and wives at the ranch.”

“Which would I be, if I give my body to you?”

“My wife ... One of my wives to be honest.”

“Take me now and make me yours, Edward Masters.”

“I would rather us meet with Nadine, Mrs. Roxanne and Audrey, then include them in our fun.”

“Four women? Could you actually make your magnificent cock last through four women one after the other?”

“Twice each, at least.”

“Do you kiss your future wives?”

“Come to me, Savita. I have wanted to kiss you since I first opened your door. I love kissing and I love kissing my women all over their bodies.”

“Do you allow your women to kiss each other – all over their bodies?”

“I not only allow it, I encourage them, and join them.”

“Kiss me, Eddie. I want to be your woman today. Then I want to be your wife and the mother of our three babies.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.