The Paper Route - Cover

The Paper Route

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A young boy needs help running his paper route and enlists the help of his younger sister. A story of emerging sexuality and growing desires, filled with sex between the brother and sister as they explore and experience what eventually engulfs the parents, friends, and customers on 'The Paper Route'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

Just as I pulled my cock out of Pam’s pussy - Joey, Caroline and Justine walked into the kitchen naked.

Caroline was the first to speak.

“OH WOW! I love this. Miss Pam, I’m so glad that you let Eddie fuck you. Does this mean you, Polly and Patti will be moving here to live with us?”

“Come give me a big naked hug, Caroline. I hope you like me as your step-mom, because I’m going to marry your daddy and we’re going to stay out at Eddie’s ranch. Your Daddy will just have to come out on weekends to see us because we’re all joining Eddie’s Youth Group.”

“YES! I love it!

Caroline turned around and said, “Patti, you and Polly come give me a hug and meet my new boyfriend, Joey Hampton. Joey will soon change his last name to Masters, when his sister and mom marry Eddie.”

Justine walked over to stand beside Becky and me. “Eddie, Mom told me that I can go with you out to your ranch when Caroline goes. Mom is coming out too, later this afternoon. Daddy will be gone for two months this time. Mom and I want to be a part of your youth group.”

Becky grabbed Justine, pulling her around. She’s wearing a t-shirt and Becky pulled that over her head. “Justine, I’m so happy you and your mom are joining us. Your mom will make a really great volunteer Mom and we’ll have so much fun. We’re adding new members daily and we’ll have the whole ranch to play naked.”

They kissed as if they were the only ones in then room, then Becky introduced her to Polly and Patti.

When we left, Joey kissed Caroline and told her he’d see her in two days.

Becky, Melinda and I kissed and hugged Patti, Polly and Pam - with promises to see them in two days.

“Eddie, where are you going now?” Becky asked when I turned down the street Charlotte and Margaret Rainey live on. She leaned over and smiled at me when I pulled into their driveway and parked.

“Eddie, if we can get these two sisters to join us out at the ranch, they will fit right in with our Youth Group. They’ll make fantastic volunteers too.”

“My thinking exactly...

“Melinda, you and Joey are in for a treat. These sisters have never been married and they love sex anyway, anytime, anywhere ... even if they have to pay for it!”

“WOW! You and Becky sure know a lot of women who love to fuck and suck. I hope they like boys my age.”

“You’ll be lucky if they let you leave with us when we have to leave and meet our friends later.”

Becky held Melinda’s hand as they ran to the front door and rang the doorbell. Joey pointed at their naked butts as they ran past us.

“Eddie, I’ll be so glad when you marry Mom and Melinda. I want to change my name as soon as I can. I can see already, being a Masters kid, can get me fucked more than I ever dreamed.”

“These sisters are a few years older, but they love to fuck, and they’re very rich too.”

Charlotte opened the door for us. As soon as she saw Becky, she wrapped my sister in her arms and kissed her.

By the time she released Becky, Margaret was standing beside her and reached for Becky. Both were dressed in silky, thin robes that showed their naked bodies as if they were naked.

I told them, “Charlotte – Margaret, this is my bride-to-be, Melinda Hampton and this is her brother, Joey, who will soon be my brother and take my last name. We’ve come to visit you with a proposal for our beautiful, sexy friends.”

“Eddie, tell us what you have in mind. Charlotte and I were just talking about you and Becky a short time ago, wishing you would come by.”

“I’ve been appointed Youth Director at Pinewood Street Tabernacle by Reverend Dick Fulchs and we’re out recruiting young girls and a few boys, to join our Youth Group. We’re also looking for some ladies who love teenagers, to join our group as volunteers to help us teach the girls about love and sex.”

“Eddie – Are you serious?” Margaret asked.

“I sure am. Would you and Charlotte be interested in helping teenagers learn all about sex, love and relationships?”

Charlotte answered before her sister could. “Eddie, Margaret and I would love to be a part of your Youth Group as volunteers. Please tell us your brother Joey will be working closely with us.”

Melinda told her, “Miss Charlotte, my brother is becoming more like Eddie every day and the young girls just love him. I can tell you now, my brother is enough like Eddie to be his blood kin.”

“Hon, are you telling us that Joey has a cock like Eddie’s?”

“He’s on his way to having a beautiful cock, just like Eddie ... Please tell us that both of you will join our group. Becky and Eddie have told us how much they love you and we want you to join our group and come out to our ranch as much as you can. We love being naked and loving each other.”

“Melinda ... do you love girls as much as Becky does?”

“Becky and I love each other and we do love pussy.”

“Hon, put us on your list as volunteers right this minute...

“Joey, my sister and I have no children and we’ve never been married. BUT, we would love you like our own son, if you would stay with us while Eddie, Becky and Melinda carry on with their recruiting.”

“Miss Charlotte, as soon as Eddie told me about you and Miss Margaret, I was hoping I’d get the chance to spend some time with you. Would you be willing to take me home tomorrow, if I spend the night with you?”

“Eddie, you, Melinda and Becky just run along. Charlotte, Joey and I will be at the ranch in time for breakfast,” Margaret told me.

Melinda stepped close to Margaret and ran her hands inside her thin robe to part it, then pressed her face between her huge titties.

“I’m going to love our new volunteers. I already love your big titties,” she told Margaret.

“Hon, you and Becky need to be ready for Charlotte and me. We love young women as much as we love young men like Eddie and Joey. We have a few, select young friends, who we may call and invite to come over later. We love seeing boys and girls fuck ... just ask Becky and Eddie how much we love it.”

“Call your friends and invite them to come out with you tomorrow ... at least for a visit. We would love for you to come with plans to stay a week ... or even live with us if you like our place that much.”

Charlotte looked at me, then Becky... “Eddie, would you and Becky really let us come live in the country with all of you?”

Becky told her, “We would love to have you and Miss Margaret. Just think, you’ll get to sleep with new girls each night and you’ll have Joey, Jimmy Ragan, and Eddie there to give you all the cock you want.”

Margaret looked at me, then asked, “Eddie, would you let your two latest volunteers donate money to your Youth Group?”

“We’re accepting donations from the businesses in town, and from lots of individuals too. We never ask for donations, but we sure could put it to good use.”

Hon, when Charlotte and I get there tomorrow, you’ll never have to worry about money again as long as you live!”

“Do I get a hug for that?” I asked and both of them were laughing when they wrapped me in their arms. I ran my hands under their thin robes and felt their huge titties, then down to feel both their smooth, hairless pussies.

“You’ve both shaved your pussy.”

“We love Becky’s little hairless pussy so much, we wanted to be just like her.”

“You’ll love the rest of the girls out at the ranch too. All of them have hairless pussies.”

They walked us to the door naked, and Joey was standing naked between them as they waved.

Melinda told us, “I am so proud of Joey. Just think, a week or so ago, he was so shy, all he wanted to do was peep at a titty or a naked butt.

“Eddie, now he’s more like you than anyone thought he could be.”

We were much too early for our meeting with Rona, Laura, and Cecily, but I swung by their street in hopes of catching Rona at home just to confirm we were still on for tonight.

Becky said, “Melinda, strip off your boxers and we’ll just wear our t-shirts in ... if they happen to be here. I have to tell you now, Rona Ragan is sexy as hell and she loves pussy as much as she loves Eddie’s cock.”

“I sure hope they’re all here. I’m so excited about meeting them and spending the night with them at your home.”

When Becky rang the doorbell, I saw the curtains move in the front window. I knew Rona was home, and I was still hoping Cecily and Laura were here too.

The door opened and Rona reached for Becky. She too, was wearing only a short t-shirt. I saw her naked butt when she hugged Becky.

They stepped back into the room and I saw Laura smiling at me. I reached for her - then saw Cecily behind her. I held out my free arm and she rushed to join our hug.

“I’m so glad all of you are here. We knew we were early, but we were hoping you’d be here. I hope all of you are still committed to joining us at the ranch.”

Rona told me, “We’ve been here since mid afternoon, ready and anxious to spend the night with you and Becky.”

Laura told me, “Eddie, we have some really great news, too. We went to see an attorney and each of us have filed for divorce. We’ve had all the locks changed on our homes and we’ve notified the police that we’re leaving town for a week until our husbands return and the papers are served on them. We’re leaving our clothes and our kids clothes here. We want to be with all of you and live on the ranch where we will never need clothes again.”

“WOW! I’m proud of my women.”

Cecily told me, “Eddie, we have decided too, that we want to live with you and your other women, as your wives. We never want to leave and we never want another man to touch us ... except for maybe Jimmy. I told Rona that if she doesn’t mind, I want her son to fuck me. He’s been peeping at me since he was twelve.”

“I have a new brother too, and as long as Jimmy, and my brother Joey, use a condom, I’ll give them permission to fuck any of my wives. I’ll be the only one to come in your pussy when you become my women.”

Becky introduced Melinda to them as I talked. Then she told me, “Eddie, lets pack our naked asses in our truck and take our new women to our house for the night.”

Since there would be no one else here tonight, I parked in the middle of the garage and pulled my shirt and shorts off when I stepped out. I tossed them back

through the open window and turned to see all five of my women, naked and smiling at me.

They went to the bathroom downstairs and I went up to my room upstairs. The house was hot after being closed up and I raised my two windows to see if I could get a breeze through here. As I stood in front of the second window, looking out at the two-story house next to ours, I saw a light come on over there. The house has been empty for over two months and I wondered is someone had broken in, until I saw a tall, sexy girl about my age walk into the upstairs room straight across from mine.

As I watched, she stood before a large wall mirror, turning and twisting to look at her butt, and body from each side. I could tell she has breasts as large as Melinda’s and her butt looks as good as Becky’s and Nadine’s.

I stepped back from the window and eased over to the side so she wouldn’t see me. She looked toward the window, then walked over to look right into my room, then down at the ground between that house and ours. She looked at my window one more time, before she turned back toward the mirror. I could see the Polaroid Camera in her hand as she turned, then before she took another step, she pulled her shirt over her head to stand in the middle of the room wearing a pair of short-shorts and her bra.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.