The Paper Route - Cover

The Paper Route

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A young boy needs help running his paper route and enlists the help of his younger sister. A story of emerging sexuality and growing desires, filled with sex between the brother and sister as they explore and experience what eventually engulfs the parents, friends, and customers on 'The Paper Route'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

I motioned for the two girls to come sit beside me, just as Joey looked up to see me waving my hand. He looked back over his shoulder, grinned, and waved when the Cox sisters waved at him. Joey kept right on fucking their mom. I’m so proud of my brother. He’s becoming more like me, every day I’m around him.

“Hi, I’m Eddie Masters. I’m Joey’s new brother. You girls sure are beautiful.”

“Hi, Eddie. I’m Skyler. You sure do have a huge dick.”

“Hi, Eddie. I’m Kylie. You really do have a huge dick and Joey has a nice one too. You have to tell us, how did you ever get Mom to suck your dick and let Joey fuck her like that?”

“I took some photographs of her with my new Polaroid Camera, and she wanted to come in the barn so I could take some of her naked.”

YOU HAVE A POLAROID?

“Yes. I’d love to take a Polaroid photograph with both of you while you’re naked, if you’ll let me.

“Will you fuck us too, if we let you take our photograph naked?” Skyler asked.

“I’d love to fuck you and Kylie.”

“We’ve never been around boys except at school and we’ve never done any kind of sex stuff before. We have read stories though, and a friend showed us some pictures in a magazine of girls and boys fucking. We always wanted to be friends with Joey and his sisters, but Dad never would let us go over there.”

“When is your dad supposed to be back? We don’t need to get caught with you girls naked, and your mom on her knees getting fucked in the barn like this.”

“He said he’d be back about noon and it’s getting close now. We need to hurry, if you’re going to take our pictures naked.”

“I only have two more exposures left in my camera, but we have plenty back over at Joey’s house ... My house too, now that I’m his brother and living there fulltime.”

Skyler told me, “If you’ll hurry and take your dick out of Mom’s mouth, maybe we can ride over to your house before Dad comes home.”

“I’m just about ready to come again and I’d hate to stop now.”

“How many times have you gotten your come already?”

“Two times in your mom’s pussy and once in her throat. If I pull my cock out now, I’m going to shoot my cum all over both of you.”

“DO IT! We read a book once, about a boy shooting his cum all over his sisters’ faces and titties. We wondered how that would feel, but we never thought we’d get a chance to experience it ourselves.”

“What if I shoot cum all over yours and your Mom’s titties?”

“We’ll lick it off her titties and smear our titties all over Mom’s titties, if you do.”

“Have you ever done that? I mean smear your titties all over your Mom’s titties at the same time?”

“We do when it’s just the three of us swimming naked in the creek, and we know Dad’s gone.”

“If Joey and I get excited and want to kiss all three of you, will you let us?

“We’ve never kissed a boy before and Mom told us that Dad has never kissed her lips before, just her cheek.”

“You girls need to talk your mom into letting you hang out with us. I’ll kiss your lips and your cheeks – I’ll even kiss your pussy lips and your butt cheeks.”

“Would you really? We read a book about that too and we got so excited, we had to hurry out here to the barn and rub our pussies together,” Kylie told me.

Skyler asked, “Would you really kiss our Mom’s pussy and her butt?”

“I’d love to bend her over to kiss her butt, and suck her pussy too.”

“Pull your dick our of Mom’s mouth and shoot cum all over us. We’ll lick Mom clean, then we’ll get her to go with us over to your place before dad comes home and gets mad because we’re all naked.”

“Kylie, push against the back of your mom’s head and make her take all of my cock. Just before I come in her throat, I’ll pull my cock out and spray all three of you with cum.”

“Wow, Eddie. You sure do know a lot about doing sex, and fucking too. Hurry, we want to leave before dad returns,” Skyler told me.

Just before I filled Ernie Cox’s throat with my second load of cum, I pulled my cock out, then grabbed Ernie by her long red hair as I pulled her up between her two redheaded daughters. As the sisters pulled themselves close to their mom, I jacked my cock, spraying cum all over their faces and titties.

“SONOFABITCH – EDDIE! How did you ever get all of that huge fucking cock in our Mom’s throat?” Skyler asked.

Joey was pulling his shorts up when I told him to gather up all their clothes.

Before I could answer her, Ernie told her, “You girls need to pay attention to this young man. He knows things about a woman’s body that doctors don’t even know. I have gotten more comes in the past hour than in my whole life up to now. Hurry, and let’s get our naked asses away from this place.”

I grabbed a handful of Skyler’s red hair and pulled her back to kiss her fully on her mouth. She went fucking-wild as she kissed and sucked my lips. I wanted to bend her over and fuck her in front of her mom and sister, but I knew we were running out of time.

“Help Joey gather your clothes, then get in the truck,” I told her, before I grabbed Kylie and kissed her the same way.

Both girls stopped gathering up their scattered shoes and clothes to watch me pull their Mom up close by her hair, to stand in front of me.

“Kiss me, Ernie. Kiss me and we’ll take you, Kylie and Skyler over to our place for a few hours so you can meet our family.”

With her arms around my neck, her legs locked around my waist, my cock buried balls deep in her pussy - Ernie locked her lips onto my lips and we kissed until I tasted blood. She leaned back and licked my bloody lips where she had bitten me. I licked her lips then leaned down and sucked her left nipple into my mouth.

“OH HELL YES,” she screamed - over and over again - as I walked bowlegged toward our truck while she kept fucking me like a wild animal all the way.


Kylie was sitting on Joey’s legs as I drove.

“Mom, help me get Joey’s cock in my pussy. I really do need to fuck, just like you did,” she said as she raised her butt so her mom could put Joey’s cock in the right place.

“Be careful, Kylie. You may hurt yourself if you go too fast.”

Skyler looked at my stiff cock and scooted over close to me. “Mom, can you help me sit on Eddie’s cock? My pussy feels like it needs to be fucked, too.”

“Turn around and sit on his cock, like Kylie is sitting on Joey’s cock. I’ll help you get this beast cock in your pussy. You better be careful too, or you’ll rip your pussy open on Eddie’s cock.”

“You really did fuck Eddie, and take his cock all the way inside your pussy, didn’t you, Mom?” she asked.

“I did and I have to tell you, I have never in my life felt as good as I did, with his long naked cock in my pussy while he filled me with his cum.”

“OH WOW! I want to feel Eddie’s naked cock coming deep inside my pussy too.”

“When you get his cockhead in your pussy, start fucking your body back and forth and slowly take more of him.”

“YES, I feel good now. I want Eddie to fill my pussy with his cum, like he did you.”

“You’ll be pregnant if you do. Are you sure?” I asked, giving my ass a swift hunch upward. I wanted to run my cock up inside this girl’s hot pussy as far as I could.

She leaned back to look at me, “Eddie will you let me have your baby? Will you love me and love our baby?”

“Yes I will, but if you’ll wait until we get to our house, we’ll fuck in front of the others and they will make you, your Mom and Kylie a part of our family too.”

“But I want to fuck you now and feel you come in my pussy.”

“Ernie, get a condom out of the glove box and roll it down over my cock when I lift Skyler. I want all of you to have Joey’s and my babies, but I want the others to see us fuck with my naked cock inside your naked pussies. We’ll have lots of babies at the same time.”

No matter how hard she tried, Skyler could not get my cock inside her pussy as I drove.

Kylie was still trying to get Joey’s cock in her pussy. Even with their mom’s help, neither sister managed to take Joey’s or my cock in their pussy on our trip back to the Hampton’s property.

As we passed through the cattle-gap, Joey told me, “Eddie, we need to take that ugly-ass sign down. I want to change my last name to Masters and I want Leigh, Dana, and even Mom, to change their last name too.”

Kylie told him, “If you’ll take the sign down, I’ll paint over it and paint Masters on it for you. I think I’d like to change my last name to Masters, too.”

Skyler said, “Kylie, if you change your name, I want to change my name to Masters...

Then she looked at Ernie, “Mom, that leaves you. We want you to change your name to Masters and become one of Eddie’s wives. Our Dad is too hateful and strict. We want to live with Eddie, Joey and their family so we can all have fun and fuck any time we want to.”

“If you girls are sure this is what you want, I’ll tell your dad I want a divorce. I know he’ll be mad - but hell, he gets mad about something every damn-day no matter what we do for him.”

Joey told her, “Tell him that Mom will buy his property and pay him in cash, if he’ll give you a divorce. Eddie and I want you, Skyler and Kylie to change your last names to Masters, and live with us.”

“Joey, do you really think your Mom would do that? We own forty acres. That, plus the home, shop, cattle, horses, and all the barns would be a big selling price. Of course, the girls and I would get more than half of it in my divorce.”

“Mom is rich, she’ll do this if Eddie and I tell her this is what we want. Eddie and I told Mom that we want to build a sauna and a steam-room down at the thermal springs so we can take steam baths even in winter. She told us to do it.”

“If you’ll buy the Western Red Cedar lumber - Kylie, Skyler and I can build your sauna and steam-room for you,” Ernie told him.

“Can you really? My sisters and I will help. I know Eddie and his sister, Becky will help, too.

“Eddie, what do you think about letting them build a sauna and steam-room for us?”

“I think my brother has just made a really good deal. I want to tell you too, I like your idea of changing the name of this place from Hampton to Masters. But - you’ll need to get your Mom’s permission on something like that.”


“Looks like we have company. I hope that’s not someone causing trouble for Mom after she fired her ex-husband and had him arrested,” Joey said as we stopped in front of the garage.

“That’s Reverend Fulch’s station-wagon. I hope he brought his wife, and daughter, Penny with him. Just wait until you guys get a look at those women.”

Ernie looked at me and asked, “Eddie - do you know everyone in this part of the world?”

“No, but my sister, Becky and I have the paper route back home and we know all our customers and most all the students and teachers at our school. We’ve fucked a lot of them too - so I guess we do sort of know a lot of folks.”

“Speaking of school, how will Skyler and Kylie finish their schooling if we live here with all of you?”

“Nadine has hired two young teachers who will live here and help us get our diplomas.”

Skyler was still sitting on my legs when I stopped the truck. She turned to kiss my cheek, then asked, “Eddie, have you fucked your new teachers yet?”

“I haven’t even met them yet. But since you mentioned them, I hope they look as pretty and sexy as your Mom, you, and Kylie.”

Before we could walk to the kitchen door through the garage, the door opened. Melinda, Becky, Leigh, and Dana were naked, as they ran out to meet us. Each of them hugged me and pressed their naked bodies against my body before I could introduce them to the Cox’s.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.