The Paper Route - Cover

The Paper Route

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A young boy needs help running his paper route and enlists the help of his younger sister. A story of emerging sexuality and growing desires, filled with sex between the brother and sister as they explore and experience what eventually engulfs the parents, friends, and customers on 'The Paper Route'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

Nadine brought Melinda, Joey, Leigh, Dana and Becky into their dining room, pointing to a chair for each of us as she seated us around the large table. She stood at the end of the table, beside the chair she pointed for me to sit in. She told me I would sit at the head of the table, since I’m now the head of the family. She was serious when I looked at her. I have yet to understand all this beautiful woman wants me to be, but whatever she wants for her family, for me, and for my family, I’m willing to try my best to make it happen.

“I brought all of you in here to inform you of some changes which are about to take place in our lives. First of all, I want to tell you that Eddie, his mom, Pat and his sister, Becky will be living here with us.

“Now - for more serious changes, and I hope each of you here will accept theses changes as well as Pat, Melinda, and Eddie have.

“Dana, Leigh, Joey – I’m sorry to inform you, that your father’s secretary, Miss Brenda Baker, has been caught embezzling huge sums of money from our corporation.”

I looked around at each of them, and they showed no emotion as they looked at their mom.

“As if that’s not bad enough, it has been confirmed that your father has been covering for her. Our Corporate Accounting Firm has informed me that she and your father have a joint banking account with over half a million dollars in it.

“Dana, Leigh, Joey – do either of you have anything to say before I continue?”

Joey asked, “Does this mean he will go to jail?”

“Joey, I have asked our attorneys to file charges against your father and his secretary. I’m sure they will both have to serve time. Embezzlement is a serious crime.”

“Then, I hope you divorce him! Dana, Leigh and I have talked and we’ve agreed. We want Eddie to live here with Melinda, you, Becky, and Ms. Pat. The only time our daddy would spend time with us, was when we swam naked or played in the yard naked. We want more than that and we want you to be free to love again. We saw what happened to you at the lake. How happy you were to be naked with Eddie and us and we want you to be happy all the time.”

“Thank you, Joey. I am so proud of you - and I know your sisters are too, by the way they’re hugging you.

“This brings me to the changes we’re going to make in our family sitting here today. I’m divorcing your father, AND YES, I want Eddie to be the head of our family. I know he and Melinda will want to be together as man and wife. Becky and I will also be with Eddie and Melinda - as his wives.

“Does anyone have any comments about this arrangement?”

Dana told her, “Mom, Leigh and I want to be with you, Becky, and Melinda - as Eddie’s wives. As Joey told you, the three of us have talked, and we felt like something was about to happen. We knew nothing of your husband helping his secretary embezzle money. What we want, is for Leigh and me to sleep with all of you. Joey wants to be with us also, if Eddie has no problems with him loving us too - I mean, all of us, not just Leigh and me.”

Nadine put her hand on my shoulder and motioned for me to stand beside her.

“Eddie, you tell my daughters and my son, where their place will be in our new family. We want all of us to be happy and we want all of us to feel loved.”

I looked at Mom first and she was smiling. I knew that smile, and it gave me confidence to say what I knew was best for all of us. Nadine made it clear that she, Melinda, Becky, and Mom too when she’s here, would all sleep in the same bed with me.

“Dana, Joey, Leigh – I’m only a year or so older than each of you, but your mom has asked me to be assistant manager of her manufacturing plant, and to live here as Melinda’s husband. She informed me too, that she and Becky were going to live with me as my wives. I’m sure all of you know by now, my mom is my lover also and she will be here most of the time.

Joey, you will be my brother. I’ve never had a brother, but if I did, I’d want to share everything with him - even my wives. I have more plans for you, and I’ll go over them with you later. I know you’ll love helping me with my other project I’m working on.

“Leigh, you and Dana will be my sisters, just as Becky is my sister. And you know how much I love Becky. I hope this answers your questions about our immediate family.

“Just so you will know, we will have many house guests come here too. Some will stay longer than others, some will stay the night and leave. Each of them will want to share our family love and we need to make them feel welcome and make sure they want to come back any time they can.

“I want you to know, weather permitting, we will not wear clothes anywhere on this property. We are now naturists and those who visit, will be asked to join us as naturists.

“Nadine, I propose we have a gate installed across the cattle-gap up at the entrance to this property, to stop any unwanted visitors.”

“You and Joey take care of that, Eddie. You two are the men of this household. Have the bill sent here to me.”

Joey asked her, “Mom, is there any way we could clear the brush and stones back away from that thermal spring down in the valley? I asked your ex-husband many times if he would let me fix a place where we bathe in the hot springs, even in winter.”

“Joey, why don’t you take Eddie down there and show him what you’re talking about. I knew my ex-husband always told you no, when you asked him about it. But, he’s gone now and we’re going to do things our way - and we’re going to have fun, enjoying nature to the fullest.

“Tonight, we will all gather in the living room and make our bed together. We want to help Melinda take Eddie’s cock, and his come, in her pussy. Then, we’ll start over and let Eddie come in each of our pussies.

“Joey, you’ll have to use condoms like we talked about, until we can find you a girl of your own. As soon as we can, we’ll have a custom-made bed and mattress set large enough for all of us to sleep together.


“Eddie, there’s a road down to the springs, if you want to drive down their and take a look at it,” Joey told him.

When we walked out to get in the pickup, I waved to the four girls and they walked out with us.

“Joey, have you ever driven a vehicle?” I asked.

“Only when Mom let me drive her car. Are you going to let me drive your truck down to the springs?”

“I sure am, and the next time we go to town, you can drive. I taught Becky to drive and she’ll be taking her driver’s test soon.”

Becky was sitting across Dana’s and Leigh’s legs. Melinda was sitting across my legs with her arm around my neck, her left breast pressed against my chest.

“Eddie, I wish you had already taken my virginity, I’d love to have your cock in my pussy as we ride like this.”

“Becky and I keep plenty of condoms in the glove compartment. Whenever you get ready, we can take care of that little problem.”

“I’ve talked to your mom and mine, and they told me that we didn’t have to use a condom. I want you to come in my pussy.”

Dana spoke up, “Eddie, Leigh and I have asked Mom and your mom too, and they told us we could let you come in our pussies.”

Becky leaned back until her head was between Melinda’s breasts. She looked at me, smiling as she spoke. “Eddie, Mom told me that we could stop using condoms anytime I was ready. I’m ready now and I want to have your baby when our three sisters have your babies.”

“I have to tell you, I love the idea of fucking without condoms, but what about my brother, Joey?”

Melinda told me, “He’ll have to use condoms when he fucks us, until all four of us know we’re pregnant, then he can come in our pussies too.”

“Hey, I like the way you girls have this worked out.

“How about you, Joey?”

“I’m just happy to have a big brother and four sisters. If I have to use a condom until you make my sisters pregnant, that’s no problem for me. I’ll be glad when I can have girlfriends who’ll love me and let me come in their pussies.”

Becky leaned forward to kiss his cheek. “I know three girls who would love to be your girlfriends, Joey. We’ll call them and invite them to come out as soon as they can.”

I told him, “I bet I can name them too - Lila Ragan, Cindy Cole, and Kay Miller.

“Joey, you’ll love the three girls Becky has picked out for your first girlfriends, and I can tell you now, they will love you too.”

Wearing only our shoes, Joey and I, with the four girls quickly cleared a wide path through the brush and grass. We left the larger stones, making our path curve and bend around them.

Melinda asked, “Have any of you ever walked out into the water? It looks clear and clean, even though steam is rising from the surface.”

Dana told her, “Joey and I walked into the pool until we were standing in water up to my titties. The water feels hot at first and it takes some getting used to, but once you’re in it for a while, the hot water feels good all over your body, if you know what I mean.”

“Joey, I’ll walk out into the pool with you, and if its not too hot and there’s no danger, the girls can come in with us.” I told him.

“Eddie, I’ve walked across to the other side where that big flat cock is, and there’s nothing on the bottom but solid rock as near as I could tell. I saw some pictures in a magazine Mom has, that showed a sauna and I always wanted to build one down here big enough for our family.

“I was told that I wasn’t capable of building a sauna, and that was the end of that.”

I told him, “Until now, Joey! With our sisters helping us, you and I are going to get the plans and measurements from that magazine and we’re going to build a sauna large enough for our family. I’d like to have a steam room and a sauna, when we build it.”

Back at the house, Joey and I were looking at the magazine that had the designs and diagrams for the sauna. “Eddie, our neighbor to the east is a welder, and sort of jack of all trades. I’m sure we could get him to build us a gate, up at the cattle-gap like you had in mind.”

“We need to stop by and see him sometime when he’s home. We need that gate.”

“His workshop is at their home and he’s there most of the time, if you want to ride over there. I got to tell you too, he has two daughters about your age who are the best looking girls in my school.”

“Then we need to pay him a visit. We need more girls - don’t we, Brother?”

“We sure do, but their daddy doesn’t allow them to date. I’ve asked them over to swim and they’re afraid to ask him because they said he doesn’t trust boys.”

We left with Joey driving the pickup. We were wearing cut-off jeans, t-shirts and shoes. Joey told me that the Cox sisters once told him this was all they ever wear at home. “They told me they weren’t allowed to have swimsuits and they swim in the creek in cut-offs and t-shirts.

“Kylie - she’s the youngest, told me that she and Skyler swim naked when their mom and dad have gone to town or they’re working on a job together.”

“What does their mom look like?”

Man, she looks like their older sister. The first time I saw her, I asked Kylie if that was her other sister and she laughed. The next day, she told me that her mom wanted to meet the boy who thinks she looks like a girl. I never got to meet her and I never really got a chance to talk to Skyler and Kylie much after that. Mom picked us up from school when she was working at the plant.”

“I hope I get to meet the mom. I’m getting pretty good at shooting the bull with pretty women, and girls too.”

“Then you need to work on Skyler. There was a boy who rode our bus who looked a lot like you. Big, with muscles on his arms like you and the two Cox sisters thought he was a movie star, or something special. I never had a chance when he was on the bus.”

“That’s good to know. We’ll try to wrangle around and get the mom and two sisters to come for a visit. Maybe we can ask them about building the sauna? We’ll think of something.”

“Eddie, I’m so proud to be your brother.”

“I’m proud of my brother too, Joey. We’re going to have more girls running around naked out at our place than you ever dreamed.”

“I don’t know about that. I’ve dreamed of having as many as fifty girls running around naked. I hated to wake up from that dream...

“Turn down the next road to your left, you’ll see their gate, then their barns and buildings back through the trees. I’m telling you, the man can build anything. You’ll see...

“Looks like his truck is gone. None of them may be here. If not, I’ll leave a note on their board over there and they’ll either come by or call. That’s what everyone does, Kylie told me.”

“I think my brother likes Kylie best.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.