The Paper Route - Cover

The Paper Route

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young boy needs help running his paper route and enlists the help of his younger sister. A story of emerging sexuality and growing desires, filled with sex between the brother and sister as they explore and experience what eventually engulfs the parents, friends, and customers on 'The Paper Route'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

Becky and I showered and dressed for my first date. I was as excited about Becky going, as I was about the prospect of getting to fuck Justine again.

“Eddie, I’ll be right back, I want to get the books and pictures Daddy promised us.”

“Becky Mom and Dad may be in bed naked.”

“No problem, Daddy won’t get mad at me now that we’ve fucked. He and I are going to fuck some more so he can show me all his tricks he likes to use on Mom,” Becky said as she swished her butt down the hall to Mom and Dad’s room. She’s wearing a short mini skirt and I had overheard her and Justine on the phone, they were both leaving their bras and panties home tonight.

Becky came back in just a few minutes with a large cardboard box full of books, magazines and photos.

“That’s too much to take for just our first date, Becky. Why don’t you pick a few books, a few of the best pictures, and a few magazines ... then leave the rest in my room. We’ll go through them tomorrow after we run the paper route.”

“Good idea, I’ll be right back,” she said and she ran up the stairs with the box of dirty books and pictures.

She was good to her word and came running back down the stairs, her short skirt flipping up to show her pussy.

“Can you see my bald pussy when I come down the stairs fast Eddie? It sure feels good since you shaved me.”

“I sure can, though I just got through fucking Mom’s bald pussy, when I see your tight little bald pussy, I want to fuck it again.”

“Good ... I like the way Daddy fucks me, but I LOVE the way your big fat cock makes my pussy feel.”

“Did you bring some of the best magazines? We can look at them during intermission.”

“I sure did, and I have two books that really caught my eye. I want to read a little of each one to see if they’re as good as the title suggests.”

“What are they?” I asked as we walked out to the truck. I opened the door on the driver’s side and let her get in first, she gave me another pussy flash as she crawled across the seat with her butt and her pussy exposed. I swiped my fingers up between her sexy thighs and up through her hairless pussy lips.

“Shit Eddie that feels good. I may never wear panties again if you’ll rub my pussy like that.”

“If you’ll wear those short skirts more, I’ll rub your pussy and even finger-fuck you whenever you expose yourself to me.”

“Wow, look at the cover on this book, Eddie,” Becky said as she held the book over in front of me while we drove over to Justine’s. The title was, Teachers Pet and it showed a drawing of a young girl with big tits sitting on the teacher’s desk with her blouse open. Her huge tits were bare while her skirt was up past her crotch and the male teacher petted her naked pussy. I could even see the girls pussy split in the drawing. Damn, that was hot.

“What does it say about the story in the foreword?”

“Rebecca is a very precocious teenager who has yet to learn about her body. She wants someone to show her all about sex. Richard ‘Dick’ Ripper the Biology teacher, is a very handsome man who can’t keep from looking when Rebecca and her friends flash their tight panties at him. Rebecca is his favorite student. He gives her get extra credits for cleaning the blackboard and helping him grade papers. Rebecca has seen his pants bulged many times and it sure looks as if the bulge reaches down his pants leg. Rebecca wanted to know if it was true that Mr. Dick Rippers’ dick, could rip a girl’s pussy, like the stories that have been told about him.”

“Damn Becky, it even has your name in the book. Don’t you wish you knew Mr. Dick Ripper?”

“I know a teacher who the older girls say has a big cock.”

“I bet I know who you’re talking about too. As a matter of fact, you deliver his paper everyday ... you need to check him out sometime.”

“I may just do that, after I read about the Teacher’s Pet, so I’ll know all the tricks to use on a male teacher.”

“Would you really let Mr. Long fuck you?”

“Justine’s older sister Christine told us she fucked him and she said he has every right to be called Long Dong. If he has a cock like yours, I’d let him fuck me in a minute.”

“What about his wife? She sure looks good to me. I bet she wouldn’t share her husband’s cock with a beautiful young teenager like you.”

“You can fuck her while I fuck Mr. Long Dong.”

“What other goodies did you bring from Dad’s dirty book stash?”

“Here’s one you’d like.”

“What is it?”

The Preachers Daughter.”

“Damn, I bet that one gets really good too, does she get fucked a lot?”

Jenny Perkins is a preacher’s daughter who fights a daily battle against the sexual demons that constantly creep into her innocent young mind. Her naughty mind makes her think about doing nasty, vile things with the boys on her block. She has only one true friend who eagerly explains to her, that not all erotic thoughts are dirty and vile. Woodrow ‘Woody’ Knotwood is Jenny’s hero, and she knew he would help her defeat the evil demons which make her young pussy seep sexual secretions and her tiny nipples itch for attention. ‘What neither Jenny nor Woody knew, was the fact that the sexual demons were actually hiding, just biding their time. The evil creatures of the dirty darkness were ready to pounce upon both innocent young teenagers and take them through the tangled jungles and filthy alleys of sexual pleasure on their way to becoming horny young lovers who thrive on wild, wanton lust’

“Wow, I wish I knew, Jenny.” I laughed at the foreword of the book.

“You do know her ... Well I know her. Her name is Penny. She’s the daughter of Reverend Richard Fulchs, at Pinewood Street Tabernacle. She’s a year behind you in school.”

“Yeah, I remember seeing her when I collected for the paper last month. She looks really good, even if she does wear some ratty looking plain clothes and no makeup.”

“You should see her when she gets to school.”

“You mean she changes clothes?”

“Yes and puts on just the right amount of makeup to make her really beautiful. She even wears skirts like the one I have on now.”

“Damn, I bet she’s a real foxy teenager after she makes those changes.”

“Yes, but the boys all stay away from her because her daddy is a Preacher. I heard them say she was too goody-goody to have any real fun with. Also, her Daddy doesn’t let her date yet.”

“I bet I could get him to let me have a date with her. He and I talk all the time when I collect for the paper. I really like him and I truly believe he likes me.”

“I bet you a double fuck with Justine and me naked in her pool in daylight that you can’t even get a chance to talk to her.”

“I’ll take that bet.”

“If you lose, you have to let me sit on your naked cock and ride through downtown with me fucking you and getting my cums the whole time, without you cumming in my pussy.”

“Hell I may lose just to get some of your pussy with my cock naked like that.”


I pulled into the driveway of Justine’s parent’s house and walked to the door.

Becky stayed in the truck as I talked to Justine’s Mom while waiting for my date.

“Eddie, you’re such a sweet young man to ask Justine out on a date. We don’t normally let her date, but when she told me that Becky was going with you, we knew you were a special boy. If I were her age I would want a date with you myself,” Mildred Pusher told me.

I didn’t tell her, but I’d ask her out on a date right now, if she wasn’t married. Mildred Pusher is what all the boys call hot to trot, with her long red hair and her huge knockers that stick way out past where Becky’s tits stop.

“Aww, Mrs. Pusher, you’re just saying that. You’re a beautiful woman and I bet Mr. Pusher doesn’t even let you out of his sight.”

“Peter is hardly ever home. He’s on the road twenty-four days out of the month on his sales route covering three states. He makes really good money, but Justine and I are alone most of the time. Maybe now that you and Justine are dating, you can come over and spend some time. We could swim and play games.”

“I’d love to play games with you. I mean ... I’d love to come over sometime.” I tried to cover myself as I felt my face turn red.”

“You just get yourself over here more often then ... I’d love to play games with you too, Eddie.” I turned red again when she looked down at my jeans and saw my cock swelling out against my leg.

“Eddie, is that what I think it is?”

“Yes Ma’am.”

Justine just got in the shower. Step inside the door just a minute, I have to see this.”

“Uh Mrs. Pusher ... I uh.”

“Hush!” She said as she knelt in the floor in front of me and pulled my zipper down ... then pulled my swollen cock up out of my jeans.

“MY GOD!” She gasped, then before I knew what was about to happen, she gobbled my cockhead into her mouth and sucked me fast and furious. My load was primed and ready. It took about thirty seconds the way she was sucking, before I shot her throat full. She gulped and swallowed, and sucked for more.

That must not have satisfied her, she stood and raise her dress tail. She wasn’t wearing panties and her pussy is as bald as Becky’s. “Fuck me, Eddie. You have no idea how much I need your long fat cock. Hurry, give me a quickie fuck and I’ll have Justine invite you over for a full afternoon of sex and debauchery.”

“I don’t have a condom.”

“Fuck me anyway ... give me your cum, hurry Eddie. My pussy needs you and I’ll give you some pussy any day of the week if you’ll fuck me NOW...”

That was all it took, I rammed my cock into her slick pussy and it was like fucking Becky the first time, her pussy is so tight. She sure knows how to use some serious pussy tricks too. She had me ready to come as soon as I bottomed out inside her.

“YES, Fuck my cunt, Eddie. I love your big cock. I’m getting a huge come and I want more of your wonderful cock ... Hurry and fill my pussy again, here comes Justine...”

Justine yelled down from upstairs, “Mom, was that Eddie I heard at the door? Tell him I’ll be right down.”

“Eddie, I have to get fucked again with your animal cock. I never knew they grew that big. Will you come back and fuck me again ... please?”

“If you’re sure about me fucking you with my naked cock, I’d love to have more of your hot pussy.”

“Boy, that’s a treasure you’re packing between your legs. Just wait until all the girls get a look at your cock, they’ll all want to give you some pussy. OH LORD, I know Justine will come home fucked one night soon. Just don’t knock her up and I’ll give you some more of the hottest pussy you will ever have stretched down over that fat stalk of cock-meat and let you fill my cunt with cum anytime you come over.”

“I’ll be sure and use a condom when Justine and I fuck. I’m looking forward to getting my naked cock back inside your hot cunt again soon too.”

“Fuck her for me tonight, Eddie. Just use a rubber. I can’t wait for her to tell me how your cock feels going in her virgin pussy.”

“I will, and thanks for the best pussy I’ve had all day.” I hated to lie to her, but she does come in a close third - behind Becky and Mom.

“Eddie, I’m ready,” Justine said and I turned to look at her as she ran down the stairs.

Damn, she’s a knockout. Her long auburn hair is straight tonight and not kinked like Little Orphan Annie. It’s so shiny and silky, plus she’s not wearing glasses. She’s wearing a white pullover top and her skirt is even shorter than Becky’s. The way her tits were bouncing, I knew she was braless.

“You kids have fun. Eddie you and Justine can stay out as late as you like. I know you and Becky have the paper route to run early tomorrow.”

“Thanks Mom, we’ll have fun.” Justine kissed her Mom on her lips, and her Mom hugged me against her huge titties before we left.

“Mom sucked your cock didn’t she Eddie? I could taste it on her lips. I bet you shot a big load in her mouth,” Justine said as she looked up at me on the way to the pickup.

“Yeah, she saw my dick was hard and then she just unzipped my jeans and pulled it out. She dropped down and sucked me before I knew she was about to.” I wasn’t about to tell her that I had just filled her mom’s pussy with two loads of cum.

“Don’t worry, I told her about you fucking me, Becky and Caroline by the pool.”

“You already told her that we fucked?”

Becky greeted her, “Hey Justine are you ready to have some naked fun on our first date with my brother?”

“Hey Becky, take a look at this and tell me if I’m ready,” Justine said as she raised her short skirt and showed her cute slick, shaved pussy.

“Becky, Mrs. Pusher sucked my dick while I waited for Justine, and Justine already knew her Mom was going suck me. She even told her Mom we fucked the other day,” I told Becky ... Not telling them that I had just gotten a quickie fuck from a Hot Mom.

“Damn, I wish I could see her sucking your fat cock.”

“She wants you and Eddie to come over one afternoon and spend some time with us,” Justine said.

“Does she really?”

“Yes. I know Mom gets horny with dad gone all the time. She gets lonely too. I wish she had a friend to spend time with.”

“I bet Mom would love to come over one day and swim with us ... she and your Mom would really like each other.”

“Hey, that’s a great idea. I wonder if your Mom ever gets horny?”

“I’ll say she does ... she likes to fuck too. I bet your Mom and our Mom would really have fun if we ever got them both naked while we fucked each other in front of them,” Becky said.

We were on our way to get burgers and fries and I looked over at Becky and Justine to see both had their skirts up, with their little bald pussies exposed.

“Look at these books, pictures and magazines, that Daddy let Eddie and me have to look at Justine. Damn, I get all wet and horny when I look at them.”

“Fuck, these are really nasty. Can I take one home tonight so Mom can read it. I bet she’ll really want to give Eddie some pussy, if she reads one of these books.”

I wonder if her mom will tell her that she’s already fucked my naked cock and let me come in her pussy twice.

“Take this one about The Preacher’s Daughter and take some of the magazines, they have pictures of men fucking young girls and women fucking boys in them,” Becky told her.

“Wow, The Preacher’s Daughter, makes me think of Penny Fulchs.”

“That’s exactly what I told Eddie. I told him that he needs to meet her, he bet me he could get a date with her cause Reverend Fulchs likes him.”

“She really is cute, Eddie. OH Wow, it says here that the Preacher’s daughter has sexual demons after her. I bet she has dirty thoughts just like us normal girls do.”

“I bet she does too,” Becky agreed.

“Oh My Goodness, did you see these pictures in here? Here’s one with the Preacher’s daughter inside the church, bending over and peeking through a keyhole at her Daddy while he’s fucking a woman from behind.”

“Damn, let me see that,” Becky said.

“Hell, I didn’t know they had pictures in them,” I said.

“Look Eddie, these pictures look real, just look at the juice flying from the Preachers dick as he fucks that woman.”

“Oh shit, look at this picture - she has a little devil sitting on her shoulder, leaning down and sucking her titty and another one hanging onto her pussy hair, fucking her with his forked dick,” Justine said as we pulled into the parking lot at the Dairy Queen.

“Damn, my pussy is slippery wet ... but I’m hungry too. Let’s eat so we can go fuck,” Becky said as we piled out. Both girls got out on my side and each one made sure I got a good look at their pussy as they slid out.

“Look Eddie, there’s Reverend Fulchs and his family. Penny must be in the restroom...

“Let’s go to the restroom, Justine. We need to start this love affair right now...

“Eddie when we get back - The Preacher’s Daughter - will want to fuck you right in here front of her Mother and Father,” Becky said and they hurried off like they were about to pee all over themselves.

“Hello Reverend Fulchs, it sure is good to see you and Mrs. Fulchs tonight.” I spoke to them, hoping to make some good points, if I’m ever going to try for a date with Penny.

“Hello Eddie...

“Sarah, this is Eddie Masters, our paper boy,” he said as his wife looked at me. She’s a tall slender woman. She’s wearing an ankle-length denim skirt, and a white blouse buttoned all the way to her throat. Her brown hair is long and straight and she wears no makeup. She still looks good to me. I wonder if Penny, The Preacher’s Daughter looks as good.

“Eddie it’s a pleasure to meet the hardworking young men of this town. We’ve been here a year now and we’re very pleased that there are so many nice young men,” she said and showing her perfect white teeth.

“Thank you, Mrs. Fulchs. I’m taking my sister and her best friend to the movies tonight. Our parents tell us we’re too young to date, so we just go to movies and have a great time without having to worry about dating as young as we are.” I hated to lie to them, but I wanted to lay some ground work, just in case Penny is a looker and she does have a few devil demons after her, wanting her to do crazy, sexy, nasty things with boys.

“See Sarah, I told you there were nice young men who our little Penny could meet and be friends with ... and not try to take advantage of our daughter’s innocence.”

“Yes, I see that ... now that I’ve met Eddie...

“I know your parents must be proud of you, Eddie.”

“Yes Ma’am. Mom was bragging on me today as a matter of fact. She told me that I made her feel as good as Dad ... when I do things for her.” I didn’t lie about that.

“Good for you. Just keep up the good work, Eddie. You’ll make many friends amongst the parents of all the young girls if you just pay attention to the needs of the girls who aren’t as wild as some we have seen in other towns,” Mrs. Fulchs said. It was hard to say their name without thinking it would sound like I was saying Mrs. Fucks. I wondered if the Reverend Fulchs ever fucks Mrs. Fulchs.

I’d love to fuck Mrs. Fulchs, myself

“Well, my little sister, Becky and her young friend Justine Pusher are in the restroom. I’m going to get us a table before this place fills up. I hope I get to meet your daughter, Penny. Becky and Justine both told me they really like her and said that if she were older, they wished I could date her sometime. But I understand that being a Preacher’s Daughter she has to be careful who her friends are.” I knew by their smiles that I was in with the Preacher and Mrs. Fulchs. Hell I may get a chance to fuck Mrs. Fulchs after all, if I can get a date with her daughter.

“Oh Eddie, you’re blushing ... you’re just so precious.

“Dick, we need to let Penny have young friends like Eddie. I know he would love to be friends with a Preacher’s daughter,” Mrs. Fucks ... Mrs. Fulchs said as I smiled and looked at her tits which were really pushed out now as she sat up straight.

“I would consider it an honor to be the friend of a Preacher’s Daughter. I’d love to know Penny Fucks as well as I know Justine, and my sister Becky.”

“Thank you Eddie, you are a blessing to us and your Mom and dad.”

I walked over to an empty table in the very back, one that couldn’t be seen from the tables up front. I was getting a hard-on thinking about meeting The Preacher’s Daughter and even fulching her mother, Mrs. Fucks.

I looked around to see Becky and Justine coming back. They were with a very pretty girl with long brown silky hair and a long straight dress. I knew without being told ... this is The Preacher’s Daughter. My cock was really getting hard now.

“Eddie, this is Penny Fulchs, The Preacher’s Daughter.

“Penny - this is my big brother and my best friend in the whole world, Eddie Masters.”

“I’m pleased to meet you, Penny. I’ve been talking to your Mom and Dad and I was hoping I’d get to meet you. You’re very pretty, if I may say such a bold thing to a beautiful young, Preacher’s Daughter.” I knew I had but one chance to make a good impression on this girl, and I wanted her to like me ... hell I wanted all the girls to like me ... now that I knew girls and women love big cocks.

“Eddie, thank you for the compliment. I’m blushing because I’ve never in my life been told that I was beautiful. Becky and Justine have just been telling me all about you and how nice you are to them ... how you can make them feel so much like grown women ... I was also hoping I’d get to meet you.”

“Thank you Penny, the pleasure is mine. Or maybe I should say ... I wish it was anyway,” I said and she blushed again.

“Eddie, we told Penny about the book with the pictures and the naughty story about, The Preacher’s Daughter and she just had to see it. She pulled her dress up and now she has it tucked under her waist band,” Justine said.

“Yeah Eddie, Penny wants to read it. We told her that you wanted to read it too and maybe then you both can talk about the story. Penny loves the dirty pictures where the little devil is sucking and fucking the girl,” Becky said and Penny turned really red.

“Yeah Eddie, and we found some more naughty pictures in the back where, The Preacher’s Daughter was taking her friends big cock in her virgin pussy. We told her that your cock was twice as big as that guy’s cock.”

“Penny, my sister and Justine are trying to embarrass you. Please let me be your best friend ... even better than the friend in the story about - The Preacher’s Daughter.”

“I would love to have a friend like you, Eddie. I hope my father likes you. If he does, then my Mother will like you too and I’ll be able to be friends with all of you. I can’t date, but if we could all just go out together, they may let me go with you ... Eddie, I hope you don’t mind if I want to see how big your cock is. I’ve dreamed of seeing a boy’s cock.”

“I’d love to have you go out with us. I wish you could go to the drive-in with us tonight ... but I doubt your parents would let you go this soon after us meeting.”

“Eddie ... if you asked them, they would.”

“Go tell your parents that I’ve asked you to go with us to the movies. Just don’t mention the drive-in. Tell them that I’ll come over ask them myself, if they’ll let you go with us.”

“Will I get to see your big cock?”

“I plan to fuck Justine and Becky, you can see it then.”

“Would you let me hold it?”

“YES.”

“Good, I’ll be right back,” Penny said ... before she ran to her parents table.

“Eddie, I hope you can fuck three girls in one night. Penny wants to give you her cherry,” Becky said.

“The way I feel right now, I could fuck all the girls in your class.”

“Good, if you have six fucking rubbers, we all get fucked twice.”

“I’ve still got a dozen.”

“I’m not sure I could take four fuckings with your big dick, but I want all I can get,” Justine said.

This was beginning to shape up as a great night for fucking at the drive-in. With my sister and her best friend wanting to give me some pussy ... Now, they’ve recruited Penny and she wants me to fuck her virgin pussy. I patted my dick on his head, trying to calm him down.

“Here she comes, Eddie ... and she’s smiling.”

“Eddie, Mother and Father want you to come ask if I can go to the movies with you, Becky and Justine.”

“Penny, how bad do you want to go with us?” Becky asked and I knew she was about to make her jump through a hoop.

“More than I’ve ever wanted anything in my life.”

“Step behind our table, pull your panties off and hand them to Eddie to put in his pocket. You follow Eddie to your table with no panties and we’ll know you want to be best friends and fucking buddies with Eddie, Justine and me.”

“I’d walk over there naked, if that’s what it took to be naked with the three of you tonight.”

“Good, when we get in the truck, us girls will get naked and stay naked until we go get popcorn and cokes ... then we’ll get naked again and stay naked until we get home,” Becky made up more rules.

“Hurry Eddie, The Preacher’s Daughter is getting excited and I want to give The Handsome Devil some pussy.” Penny put her white cotton panties in my hand and walked with me to her parent’s table.

I stuffed her wet panties into my pocket just before I slid into the booth seat next to Mrs. Fulchs, and Penny slid in beside her Father.

“Reverend and Mrs. Fulchs, I would like very much to escort Penny - along with my little sister, Becky and her friend, Justine, to the movies. We’ll be out until at least twelve o’clock, because there’s a double-feature ... Will you please give Penny permission to join us?” I laid it on thick as asphalt once more as I felt Mrs. Fulchs thigh move closer to mine, and stay there. I looked reverend Fulchs in the eye without a quiver.

“Eddie, you’re a gentleman and we’re proud Penny wants to be your friend...

“Penny please conduct yourself in a manner which will ensure your new friends will to want you to join them in the future ... We have already talked about Eddie, and your Mother and I both approve of this young man wholeheartedly.”

“Thank you sir, I’ll see to it Penny is as happy to be with us as my sister and her friend.

“Mrs. Fulchs I can see now where Penny gets her beauty ... you and she look like sisters, rather than Mother and daughter,” I said as I turned in my seat, my thigh pressed against her thigh. She flashed her eyes at me, smiling as I ran my open hand up her slender thigh and rucked her long skirt up her leg as I did.

“Thank you, Eddie for the compliment. I feel like I’m the one who’s being allowed to accompany you and your sister as you entertain your friends. I do hope you’ll drop by one afternoon so you and I can have a few moments alone to meditate and draw on each others inner feelings as I get to know you as a friend to our daughter.” Mrs. Fulchs was blushing as I raked my finger through her bald, wet pussy lips, under the edge of her cotton panties. I was shocked to learn she shaves her pussy. I was more intrigued than ever. I wanted ‘The Preacher’s Wife‘ more than ever, now. She gave me the final go ahead, when she raked her long fingernail along the full length of my throbbing cock. I glanced at her and she patted my cock and winked.

“Reverend Fulchs, you’re a very fortunate - Man of The Cloth, to have a wife-mate and daughter as beautiful and dutiful as these ladies.” I looked at him once more to see his beaming smile at the compliment.

“You young people enjoy your evening. I would hope that one Sunday you will bless us with your presence in our humble house of worship,” he said, in finality.

“Count on it, Reverend,” I said as I shook his hand across the table while tickling Mrs. Fulchs tiny clit at the same time.

I slid from the booth and pulled her skirt up over her knee as I did, she took my hand and pulled it back for one more touch, before I stood to leave with their virgin daughter. I felt like I was the Demon Devil as I took hold of Penny’s hand ... my fingers slick, straight from her Mother’s pussy.


“Becky?”

“Yes Penny ... are you nervous?”

“No, I just wanted to know when we’re getting naked?” Penny asked.

“Right now, the first one who gets naked, gets to fuck Eddie first,” Becky said and their clothes flew all over the truck cab. It was almost sundown and the girls were having fun getting naked.

I wasn’t sure, but I wondered why Becky and Justine lost. I was really glad they did though, when I looked over at Penny sitting naked on the truck seat, her titties sticking straight out, big as Becky’s, with no pussy hair between her thighs.

“Damn Penny ... you really do want Eddie to stick his long fat cock in your hot little pussy and snatch that cherry, don’t you? You know Justine and I will be there to get your virgin pussy ready to fuck, don’t you?”

“I don’t care if my Mother shows up to make sure my pussy is ready to fuck, I need Eddie to put his cock in my pussy and fuck me a dozen times.”

“Well, it will take a while to get out to the drive-in. Why don’t you read aloud from the book written about you. If it’s as good as it sounds, your pussy will be dripping when we get there.”

“Here goes,” Penny said as began to read...

‘The Preacher’s Daughter’, by Hardin Reddy ... Jenny Lee Perkins is sixteen years old today. She’s not allowed to have a birthday party because her Father and Mother are strict and extremely religious in their beliefs that modern youth keeping totally, gender segregated during their teen years. Jenny attends public school, and she loves the feeling of just being in the same classroom with boys. Even boys whose girlfriends were attractive to her. Jenny is eager to learn about her body and the feelings which run rampant through her young body. Her mind is full of erotic visions. This is the reason she’s taking Biology, unbeknownst to her parents. Jenny has made friends with one boy who lives across the alley from their home behind the church, where her Father is the Preacher. She and Woody have to sneak off at odd times to the park to be alone. Jenny’s time with Woody is like starring in a movie ... not that she’s ever seen a movie. Jenny has read the Biology book so many times, she can recite the chapters on human reproduction, from memory. She knew all the parts of her young body and she loves lying awake at night, running her long slender fingers over her eager breasts, and yes, her small vagina. Jenny is caught in the whirlwind of her emerging sexuality, though she knew nothing but medical and lab terms.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.