Wild Child - Cover

Wild Child

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Juli Jones is a young girl coming of age. Puberty hits Juli later than most of her friends. She's smart, she's precocious, and she's a free spirit. She loves to read about sex, she loves to talk about sex and now, she's ready to learn about sex. She loves her body and she loves her Gramps. There is a lot of sex in this story. If you don't like reading about sex, stay away from Juli Jones - She's a Wild Child.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   InLaws   Interracial   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Nudism  

At the wash basin, they washed each other’s face with wet paper towels, then dried. Bill pulled her close and kissed her again. She felt like she was floating on air as he held her and kissed her. She felt weak in her knees and she felt a wild fluttering in her heart. She took a wet paper towel and pressed it to the sides of his head, making his thick, dark, wavy black hair slide back in place.

He peed in the urinal with her standing behind him, reaching around to hold his cock as she sprayed his piss all over the wall and floor, both of them laughing like kids as she waved his cock all around.

She peed in the commode with him holding her legs apart, watching her little stream squirt out as she laughed and strained to pee.

After they had washed their hands and dried once more, they unlocked the door and walked out to see three men waiting to use the rest room.

“He’s handicapped and I was assisting him,” Juli said calmly, then walked across the restaurant with a wicked grin of accomplishment on her face.


After their meal, Bill and Juli took the same taxi back to the airport to arrange for his plane to be secured and stored safely until Monday when they would return.

The taxi driver was more than glad he had waited for them and when he looked up to see them, he jumped from his taxi to open the right rear passenger door for them. Juli sat across Bill’s legs in the back seat with her skirt up over her thighs.

On the way back to the airport, the driver was looking in his rearview mirror more than he looked ahead at the street and the traffic. Twice he had to swerve back into his lane as the driver in the lane next to him blew his horn. Juli saw him looking and opened her legs wide to show off her tight, hairless pussy that was still itching. It was so sensitive to Bill’s smooth leather chaps.

“Here’s my card, please call me when you come to Maryville again,” he said as Bill paid him and pulled out another five to tip him.

Juli took the five from Bill’s fingers and folded it, then slipped it through the wet lips of her pussy as the driver watched wide-eyed, in the mirror. When she reached over the seat and handed it to him, he smelled it, then kissed the folded bill. She laughed like a little girl as he stuffed it into his tee shirt pocket.

“Miss, you are one in a million, don’t ever change. It has been my pleasure to be entertained by such a wild spirit as you.

“Young man, hold onto this beautiful, wild, young tiger cub. Never put her in a cage or tie her down. She was born to be free and she was born to be wild. She gives a whole new definition to being a Wild Child.”

“Thank you, Frank, I have no intentions of ever letting her go, but she’ll always be free to run wild,” Bill told him as he and Juli leaned over, looking into his window as they stood beside the driver’s door.

The taxi driver tooted his horn and sped away as they turned to walk through the gate to where the planes were anchored.

Bill made arrangements to have his plane serviced, fueled, and secured for the weekend, then he signed the ticket after putting it on his dad’s account.

He spoke to the manager again and the man turned to his crew to explain what Bill wanted.

“What do we do now? Will we go meet your mom?” Juli asked as she clung to his arm, swinging her legs in long exaggerated steps while walking in-step beside him.

Without answering for a few steps, he led her past another row of planes and out onto the open tarmac where the grounds crew were setting the chocks on a corporate jet with the engines already humming and the lights flashing on the wings and tail.

“Mom will meet us here shortly. Come on, I’ll show you her plane,” he told her as he led her around to where the steps of the jet were lowered.

This is your Mom’s?” she asked, grinning as she walked up the steps ahead of him with the wind gusts blowing her skirt up over her naked butt.

Bill could see her naked, hairless pussy between her sexy ass cheeks; he smiled at her devil-may-care attitude. She never even made an attempt to make her skirt stay down. He loved her personality and her attitude. He could hardly wait until his dad and granddad meet her.

“Yes, she bought this when she and dad first divorced a few years ago.”

“Does your dad have a plane, other than the one we flew here in?”

“Yes, he has a G-6 almost like mom’s, except his seats twenty. He says the rubber-band Cessna is mine, but he keeps it in his name for insurance purposes.”

“You never told me your parents were rich.”

“You never asked. Will it make a difference between you and me, now that you know?”

“I don’t think so. You told me your mom was a doctor and I know doctors make lots of money. It’s just that I’ve never known anyone who owns airplanes.”

“Do you still like me, now that you know both my parents are rich?”

“I’d like you if your parents picked up empty beer cans on the side of the road and sold them.”

“I did that the summer I was ten. I wanted a motorcycle and dad told me to go to work and earn the money and I could buy whatever I wanted.

“No one would hire me so I picked up cans.”

“You mean you picked up cans to pay for your Harley?”

“No, after I picked up cans all that summer on every road in the county, mom decided I had worked hard enough. She and Dad took me to buy a scooter, almost like yours. That was a few years ago and they didn’t make them as big as yours back then. You have a nice one.”

“I love my little scooter. I still want a big Harley like you have, one day.”

“I’d buy you one.”

“Yeah, and let me work it out in trade?” she laughed

“We could work that out if you were willing to deal with me.”

“I’ll suck your cock anytime, anywhere, in front of anyone.”

“I was already counting on that. You proved it at the restaurant.”

“Yeah, I love your cock. Do you think we will ever get it in my pussy when the time comes? I hope we can, I already want it.”

“I have decided NOT to doubt you, no matter what you say or tell me you’re about to do. If Juli says my cock will go in her pussy, I need to have it clean and ready at all times.”

“You better keep it clean and ready for me, you’ve already given it to me.”

“I gave it to you on one condition, remember?”

“Yes, only if I gave you my pussy. I gave my pussy to you and asked you not to hurt me.”

“I’ll never hurt you when we make love, Juli.”

“I meant hurt ME. When I gave you my pussy, my heart goes along with it. Can you handle all of me?” she asked and smiled her cute little pouty smile.

“We just met, Juli. Do you really want to give up all your boyfriends and miss all the fun the next two years just to stay loyal to me?”

“That’s not fair. You had to go and be serious.”

“I am serious, Juli. I’m serious as hell about you. I know we just met and all of a sudden, we were having fun and you flew here with me to Maryville to meet Mom for lunch, because I didn’t want you to get away. Now we’re flying to Florida to meet my Gramps. It’s like I’m in a dream and there’s this beautiful young woman-child who’s as wild as the wind, free as an eagle, and she’s taken over my thoughts and my heart.”

“Bill, I’m warning you, I’ll fuck you right here on the front doorsteps of your mom’s plane if you keep saying things like that to me!” she told him and he grabbed her in a hug and kissed her.

OH FUCK YES! GOD, Bill, you kissed me the first time at the restaurant and I almost peed. You kissed me just now and I got a really, really hard fucking cum! Bill, I feel it running down my leg!”

“Good, I’m glad I have that effect on you. I hope we get to kiss naked in Florida.”

“I’ll fuck you if we do, then you won’t want me anymore.”

“I’ll always want you, Juli. Forever, if you’ll let me love you as much as I want you right now.”

“Bill! You’re going to keep on and your mom is going to see you get fucked right here on the living room floor of her airplane!” Juli said, then she laughed as she launched herself at him.

They fell against a seat, then Bill rolled her over in the aisle of the twelve seat passenger jet. Juli was sitting astraddle him, kissing him with her hands holding his to the floor above his head.

“Couldn’t wait to get started, I see,” Doctor Shirley said as she walked into the plane and saw them writhing in the floor.

“I dropped an earring!” Juli said and came up laughing.

“Juli, Hon, you don’t even wear makeup OR panties and now you claim to wear earrings? I hardly think so,” Doctor Shirley said as she piled her bags in a seat and pulled Juli from the floor. She hugged her, patting her naked butt under her skirt as she did.

She spanked her butt hard, then pushed her toward Bill.

“You can sit up front with Bill, we need to get this thing in the air now or we’ll be after dark getting there and Bill knows I hate flying at night.”

“Come with me, Juli. If you thought the little wind-up rubber-band Cessna was fancy, just wait until we light the fuse on this firecracker of Mom’s.”

Juli had been amazed at getting to fly in the little Cessna with the propeller engine, all the way to Maryville. Here she sat beside Bill in the cockpit of a luxurious private jet with flashing/blinking lights all over the cabin.

Bill put his headset on and motioned for her to put hers on too as he began to speak into the mic. She heard him ask for clearance, then he went through a series of numbers with names and places all mixed together. She heard him call his name, along with Doctor Shirley Holland’s.

“Hang onto your pussy, Juli, our little girl is about to get creamed good this time.”

“Look, Bill,” she said as she raised her skirt and cupped her pussy.

“Hold it just like that, Juli, I know you’ll catch a pint or two of honey by the time we get this baby leveled out. We’ll be in the air a little over two hours, then it will take us almost an hour to get out to Gramps by taxi from Melbourne airport.”

They were already rolling as he spoke to her. She watched the ground slip past faster and faster beneath the wing and she could hear the low whine of the engines as the jet rolled with the ease of a toy over the smooth tarmac. Suddenly, they turned completely around and stopped. She looked down the long straight runway ahead of them, with a row of lights flashing on either side.

She felt the plane give a jerk as Bill revved the jet engines to a roar. He looked at her and smiled, then blew her a kiss as the jet launched itself down the runway and she was pinned against the seat back.

They were traveling past the tower in the distance to her right and the ground was just a blur, when suddenly she felt the lift of the jet. Bill turned the nose to the sky and her stomach flipped-flopped just as her pussy flooded her hand; her juices running through her fingers onto the seat.

Bill looked over toward Juli. Her head was back, and she was grinning with her eyes clinched tight. Her jaw was set, and the tendons in her neck were strained, like she was biting down on something.

Juli opened her eyes and with her head facing forward, she slowly cut her big eyes around to smile a wicked smile at him.

She could have stripped naked, straddled his cock and fucked him right there in that pilot’s seat, she was that fucking horny.

“Bill, one day I want to fuck you while we take off like that. That was the second most awesome cum I have ever had in my life.”

“Second?”

“The one you sucked out of me in the restroom was the most awesome ever. I think the restaurant moved three blocks down the street with that one.”

They were still climbing when he banked hard to the right. She looked out her side window to see the city and the interstate running east and west, in and out of the city. There was a slight beep and the plane leveled off. The pressure was off her back and she felt like she could float, she was so light after the hard pull on her body at takeoff.

Juli pulled her hand from between her thighs and looked at Bill smiling, while lifting her cupped hand toward her lips, pretending to sip. She made a slurping sound and he grabbed her hand.

Leaning toward her, he flipped the short mic back and lapped her palm until all the tangy/sweet nectar from her pussy was gone from her hand.

Ghhhaaaddd, you make me want to fuck you in so many ways when you do things like that.”

“How many ways do you know how to fuck?”

“None except for the ones I’ve seen in videos and pictures. I want to invent some and fuck you in my own special way.”

“I doubt there are any that haven’t been tried, as many men and women who have lived and loved on this earth.”

“You may be right, but I’m going to get me a book that shows them all and see if I can think of one that isn’t in there.”

“I hope I’m there for you to experiment with.”

“I don’t want anyone but you and I won’t settle for less.”

“Sometimes, you sound as if you’re a little dumb-ass young girl who knows nothing, then you turn around and sound like you’re a woman-scholar who knows everything. Which is the real you?”

“The dumb-ass.”

“I doubt that. I’ll bet you a blow job you’re a straight-A student in school.”

“You know, I could take that bet and lose just to give you a blow job in this jet.”

“Would you, with mom back there?”

“I could tell her we lost my other earring!” Juli said and laughed.

“I love it when you laugh. You sound like a woman and you look like a woman too.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.